All Comments on 'The Greatest Sin in the Book'

by GGandG

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I would definitely love to read a sequel to this, it was very hot.

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 13 years ago
What He Said

A sequel would be great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me likey

I LOVE this <3

I'm a woman and I absolutely adore this genre. More about the priest please and the granny coming in was brilliant!

itsgdtdudeitsgdtdudeover 12 years ago
Sequel!!!!

I am begging you to make another or a sequel.. please this was amazing... or even better make a story like this where the guy asks for a favor and convinces him.. You are amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

I went to an all strict catholic girl school run by nuns and priests, I was also brought up in a very strict catholic family so I can relate to this story I love it lol.

very sexy story!

TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago
Excellent

I love this story. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

I spurted twice thinking about it after I read this story

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
I love the extra power of religion

When I was a boy long ago, we had The News-of-the World delivered each Sunday. We boys raced to pick it up to read the latest appalling but erotic sinful story. The best were always about religions and cults. We could hear our dad chuckling away in the next bedroom,never thinking it was anything to do with us,although it did puzzle me why he didn’t race to read it first. Religions are the best. Over the years there have been some amazing stories,often from America or Africa. The Freethinker online newspaper has many stories of religion and denouncement of homosexuality in the archive section going back many years. There is jaw dropping stupidity from backwoods America.

With this story several things Jarred. I’m straight and have never done this, but allowing somebodies body weight to flop down onto ones penis could do lifelong damage. That way of fucking is strictly for porno films. Sadly,that is how damage is done. First timers think that is what to do,and do not always come away undamaged. Best to avoid heavy weight coming onto your most precious possession. I did love how he remembered word for word the apoplectic denouncement of the priest just as he was being fucked. That reminded me just what religion can do for a boy.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
This story is...

freaking hilarious! You completely nailed the twisted Catholic logic and the devious rule-twisting mind of a horny Catholic boy. Ab-so-fucking-lutely spot on!

FestofishFestofishalmost 5 years ago
Haha! Hot and funny

Gotta love the ridiculous hypocrisy of religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was used (enjoyably for me) by my local Church Vicar for over 10 years, which only stopped when I went to Uni (OH! that freshers week) He often introduced me to various Church Dignitories to "relax" them before, and often during and after, discussions on religious policy. I was never particularly God fearing, and found that most visiting African clergy DID have bigger Cocks, which I liked . After Uni I was invited by one of these to visit his flock, and went several times to get really well USED by many large black cocks!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

Brilliantly conceived and executed. Five stars.

Of course, we evangelical fundamentalist Protestants worried about going to hell, too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous