The Greatest Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Tarnished gets to know her body, and a new name.
3.3k words
4.58
14.1k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that it might be hard for you to rid yourself of your old habits, my slave," Tarnished's new master said with his customary smirk. What was she doing, hiding her body from her master? This was not a great way to make a good first impression, to show him what a good slut she was. She had thought that her body was her only obstacle, but the old shame that was so ingrained in her crippled her still. Old habits died hard, she guessed.

"Look up at me, slave. And tell me what you see," master ordered, and Tarnished obeyed. The raw desire shining out from his green eyes warmed her and made her pussy tingle pleasantly. He was her master, and he had a right to her body, even more so in this case seeing as he had somehow shaped it into its current form. She would give herself to him fully, both from gratitude and as his slave, as she had always dreamed about. That didn't make the shame go away, though.

"Lust, master. I see the lust in your eyes," Tarnished said, and she was surprised by how smoothly and easily she spoke.

"I have made the outside match the inside," master said and smiled at her surprised expression. He stood beside her and carefully arranged her long hair, so it hung down her back, leaving the front of her body exposed. He was just slightly taller than her, so when he pressed himself into her side, he was at the perfect height to whisper in her ear. He ground his hips into her nakedness, making it abundantly clear that he was rock hard, for her. That was the most wonderful thing of all, clear evidence that he wanted to fuck her.

"Things are different now," he whispered, lips almost touching her ear. "The shame you are feeling is a remnant of your old life. It has no purpose." That might be true, but it was hard to let it go just like that. "I have made you into my ideal woman, so you may never doubt that you arouse me, slut. But look up, and you might see it in these people too." It was hard, so hard, to overcome her feelings. But Tarnished wanted to please her master, so slowly, ever so slowly, she looked up from the ground to stare at the people around her.

It was irrational of her to think that she would see the old scorn she was so used to lingering on most people's faces, she knew. Even with her new body, some part of her still thought that she was that same twisted little girl she had been all her life, and Tarnished reflexively braced herself for what she thought she would see. That small part was blown away at what greeted her eyes, and Tarnished finally came to really accept her situation. The expressions varied from awed, to confused, to teary-eyed, but no one seemed upset at her as she looked around. They all had one thing in common, though.

"They want me," she said in disbelief, and her master chuckled in her ear.

"That's right, slave. The men want to fuck you, and the women want to be you. Some of them might want to fuck you too, actually." He whispered, and Tarnished could practically feel the grin growing on his face. "Now, lower your arms, slave. I want to show off my masterpiece," Tarnished was reluctant at first, but she had to admit that feeling all those eyes on her, devouring her, was exciting. She looked at her master, and he smiled at her knowingly, so with a fierce blush, she did as ordered. The shame was still there, but it was overruled by the deep throbbing in her cunt. All those lustful eyes running over her, thinking about what they wanted to do to her. It got her absolutely soaked, and she could feel her juices running down her legs.

"Good girl," her master said in her ear, and Tarnished flushed at the praise. She wondered what she had been so afraid of. This was what she had wanted for the better part of her life, after all. The last of her apprehension and fear left her as she decided to show her master what a filthy slut she truly was. "Time for your inspection, slave," Master stated, and Tarnished's excitement redoubled. If this would be anything like Letitia's inspection, she would enjoy it immensely.

Master moved behind her, and Tarnished could feel his cock pressing into her naked ass. She squirmed and pushed herself back into it as Master's strong arms wrapped around her and grabbed onto her heaving breasts.

"These are some magnificent tits, my slave," Master said as he massaged them and left a trail of kisses along her right shoulder. They truly were, and they felt great pressed into his hands. The crowd didn't bother her anymore. If anything, their stares enflamed her lusts as they watched how her master fondled her. "Aren't you grateful?"

"Oh, yes, master, mmh. I could never thank you, ah, enough for giving me this body. Only by putting it to its proper use for you could I ever hope to repay you," Tarnished moaned out breathlessly and ground herself harder into her master's crotch. He groaned into her ear and pinched her nipples as if in admonishment, but it only inflamed her further.

"Good answer, slut. But not quite the one I was looking for," Master growled out into her ear and pinched even harder, making a heady mix of pain and pleasure go straight to her pussy. She whimpered at the sensation, her hips twitching on their own, desperate for something to enter her cunt. Tarnished's hands traveled in that direction, but Master tutted at her.

"None of that now, slave," he smacked her hands away before going back to her nipples. "You'll not touch my property without my permission ever again. Is that clear, little whore?" Fuck, this was so hot. The way Master handled her was sweet torture to her senses and made her heart race with excitement. Referring to her as his property, ironically, made her want to touch herself even more. But he was her master, and Tarnished didn't want to disappoint him.

"Yes, master, I understand," she said apologetically, but with a hint of disappointment leaking through her voice. Master laughed and whispered in her ear again.

"Good girl, now clasp your hands behind your head and spread those gorgeous legs for me." Tarnished obeyed without hesitation, making herself completely open to the crowd, and eagerly welcoming their lustful stares. The position opened her pussy more and presented her tits better, or it would if her master's hands weren't all over them. That was fine, though, as everyone got to watch how he played with them.

"Let me be more clear, my slut. Who owns these tits?" Master growled next to her ear as he squeezed them in his hands. It was an easy question with an easy answer, but it still made Tarnished desperately horny as she thought about it.

"They are yours twice over, Master. Yours to play with and punish as you see fit," she could feel how Master's dick hardened even further, and suddenly she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. Then she did the unthinkable. She couldn't help it. Being so horny, her body almost acted on its own. Tarnished tried to turn around and get at that cock, but Master was too strong, and he held her still as she begged him to fuck her through her lustful haze.

"Oh please, Master, please put that big dick inside me. I'm so horny right now," Master was numb to her please and only laughed at her and held her until she stilled.

"That's how I want you, slut, desperate and horny for me," he said gently once she had calmed down and went back to playing with her tits. Tarnished couldn't believe what she had done. How could she have been so selfish?

"I'm sorry, Master. It's just that your cock felt so nice pressed up against me, and I grew so horny from wondering how it would feel inside my cunt. I didn't know what I was doing," she apologized, desperate for her master to forgive her.

"It's okay, slave. I forgive you," Master said to Tarnished's relief. "You are simply a dirty little whore, who's too horny for her own good. You simply couldn't help yourself. I understand that." Love and appreciation blossomed in Tarnished's heart for the Master she had barely begun know, but that seemed to know and dominate her so well. "But all slaves need to obey their master's even desperate sluts like you. I don't just own your tits. but your whole body."

"Thank you, Master. I will be grateful for any correction you choose to give me," she hurriedly said, nervous energy in her stomach as she thought of what he would do to her.

"A spanking would suffice ordinarily," Master said thoughtfully, and a thrill went through Tarnished at the idea. "But I suspect you would enjoy that too much," Master chuckled behind her as she sighed in disappointment. He let go of her tits as he started to kneel behind her, trailing them down her sides until they rested on her ass and leaving kisses along her spine. "I planned to make you cum, you know," Master teased as he admired her backside. "I would have had you bend over for everyone and told you to spread these fat ass cheeks for me," he slapped her right one lightly. Just hard enough for it to sting, giving her a titillating taste of what a spanking would be like. "Everyone would have seen those fuckholes as I stroked you to orgasm."

"And now you won't, Master?" Tarnished asked regretfully.

"That's right, slave," he said as he stood up and had her turn around to face him. Her back now towards the crowd of onlookers. "Instead, I will have you make me cum with the image of what could have been in your thoughts." He was so devious, her master. The image did get stuck in her head, and it served to keep her already throbbing pussy on high alert. He had Tarnished kneel on the ground in front of him, and to her delight, took out his cock for her to admire. It was thick, veiny, and so hard it pulsed visibly.

It was the biggest one Tarnished had seen to date, almost two hands long by her reckoning and as wide around as her wrist. She didn't know cocks got that big, a true monster. It did make her wonder. If he had changed her body, could he have made a couple of modifications for himself? He slapped his cock against her face a couple of times to get her out of her daze. Had he been speaking? Tarnished had been too out of it to notice.

"Sorry Master, your cock, it's just so big, is all. It's amazing," she said eagerly from her kneeling position.

"I get that a lot," he said with a fond smile directed at her. "Now, make me cum," Master ordered, and Tarnished got down to her task with a lot of enthusiasm but not much skill. She was very aware of her lack of experience, so she started with the balls, unsure how she would fit that monster of a cock down her throat. She gave them plenty of love, drooling all over them and sucking them into her mouth. By the sound of it, her master enjoyed it well enough.

That boosted her confidence, and she began licking and kissing her way slowly up the shaft. By the time she made it to the head, the look upon her master's face said that although he was enjoying himself, he was growing impatient. She hurriedly put her lips around the head and sucked lightly. She forced her mouth forward until the glands were inside and ran her tongue over the sensitive underside.

Master moaned appreciatively, and Tarnished glowed with happiness at her accomplishment. This was where she belonged, serving her master by making him feel good. Being degraded, humiliated, and dominated by him would make her feel good, pleasing Master in turn. It was a flowing circle of give and take that would please both of them, and Tarnished would take everything her master wished to dole out. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking more and more of Master's cock into her mouth.

Once she had gotten about halfway down the thick shaft, Tarnished began to gag. She tried to force herself further, but her throat wouldn't cooperate. She bobbed on his cock for a while, never going past her limit. She used her hands to jerk the part she couldn't get into her mouth. Master soon grew tired of her clumsy ministrations and grabbed onto the sides of her head. He held her still for a moment, and Tarnished looked up at him, having an inkling about what he was about to do. She tried to communicate that she was ready through her eyes alone.

Whether he understood or not didn't matter, Tarnished's body was his to use after all, but he kept eye contact as he ever so slowly forced his cock past her throat. Her pussy flooded at the way he took control, she, of course, gagged again, but Master pushed on. His cock snaked itself past her previous limit and down into her throat, making it bulge with its thickness. Tarnished coughed and choked, but she was dedicated to pleasing her master, so she didn't complain or try to pull away. He pushed inside her until his balls rested on her chin and her nose against his stomach. He held her there until she couldn't take it anymore. Instinct took over, and she began to panic, pushing and thrashing furiously against her master.

"Calm yourself, my slave," Master said soothingly as he held her still, big cock still buried in her throat. "If you'd just listen to me for a moment, you'd notice that you aren't dying." He was right, and Tarnished immediately stopped struggling at the realization. She wasn't even lightheaded. "I have crafted your body to my exact specifications. Let go of your instincts and breathe, or you might actually die." Tarnished sucked in a big breath of air through her nose, and to her astonishment, it reached her lungs despite the blockage. "I'm going to fuck your throat now, little slut," Master said sweetly as he stroked her cheek and ran his hand through her hair. Her pussy flooded anew at his promise, and Master grabbed her head and brought it back until only the head of his cock was left in her mouth.

Tarnished gave it a few licks and looked up at her master with absolute trust. He smirked at her and gave her a foreboding look in return, and she shivered. He started slowly, bringing his cock all the way in and out again before he sped up. Faster and faster he went, all the way in and out on every stroke, using her as a simple fuck toy. She moaned and squealed at the way he handled her so roughly. It seemed to do the trick, as with one last pump, he pulled out of her entirely with a wet, squelching sound. He jerked off a few times until he decorated her face and breasts with warm streams of white cum. Tarnished caught some on her tongue and swallowed it, the salty liquid settling in her tummy. She was about to scoop up some more to taste, but Master stopped her.

"Leave it, slave. Now, what do we say?" She left the cum that covered her body, it was kind of nice knowing it was Master's, and the smell aroused her.

"Thank you for using my throat, Master. And for gracing my body with your cum," she said from her kneeling position. The question was very open-ended, so she assumed she was allowed to improvise.

"Well said, slut. Stand up. This isn't over yet," Tarnished did and grinned at all the people staring at her cum covered body. "Spread your arms and legs a little," as she did, Master snapped his fingers, and thin golden bands appeared around her wrists and ankles. Tarnished startled slightly at the appearance, but she shouldn't have been surprised. Knowing what her master could do, this was a small thing in comparison. Lastly, she could feel a leather collar snaking its way around her neck and clasping itself firmly but not tight enough to restrict blood flow. She found no way to open it, but there were four d rings attached to it. One in front, one in the back, and one at either shoulder.

She held up her right arm to examine her new jewelry. They were beautiful and polished to a shine. Tarnished couldn't find a seem in any of them, meaning that she would need her master's help if they ever were to come off. She loved them, just one more sign that she belonged to her master.

"I thought about piercing those nipples. Some nice golden rings would look good through them," Master said thoughtfully, and Tarnished grew curious. Was he asking his slave of her opinion?

"Why didn't you, Master?" She wouldn't mind a couple of rings glimmering on her chest, especially if it pleased her master.

"It makes the nipples so hard to pinch and play with," he explained dourly. "Nipple clamps can serve the same purpose. Maybe I'll reconsider in the future." His eyes traveled down to her pussy, and he brightened visibly. He snapped his fingers again, and Tarnished heard something tinkle between her legs. As she bent down to look closer, she saw a small gold ring with a little ball on the end. It was attached through her clitoral hood and would bump against her clit as she walked, like a little door knocker to keep her aroused. It was apparently a little bell too she discovered as it tinkled again when she stood up. She was amazed at the lack of pain, but then again, her transformation had caused none so why should this?

"It's wonderful, Master. This way I'll be more of a horny slut for you," Tarnished exclaimed ecstatically.

"Yes, slave, and I can make it vibrate too. Very convenient," Master demonstrated by waving his hand, and the little piercing pressed itself into Tarnished's clit and started buzzing. Tarnished doubled over again at the intense pleasure in her pussy, but just as quickly as it started it stopped. Tarnished looked at her master from her bent-over position and pouted at him.

"You tease me, Master." He laughed at her expression.

"That decides it, all the slaves I buy here today will get that piercing," Master seemed excited, but Tarnished had another thing on her mind.

"You mean you aren't done here, Master?" Tarnished asked, how rich was her master?

"Of course not, didn't I tell you? Well, no matter. We need to get to your name before I buy anyone else anyway," he said and Tarnished perked up.

"My name, Master?"

"Yes, Tarnished, just listen to it. It's not sexy at all. I was leaning towards Eagerslut or Fucktoy. What do you think, slave?" There he went again, giving her a choice.

"Well, I am a big old slut, Master. But I feel like Fucktoy fits this body better, seeing as you made it to be the ideal, well, fuck toy." Tarnished offered her opinion, and her master thought on it some more before bursting out.

"Fucktoy it is then. Put your hands behind your back, Fucktoy, and make sure your bracelets click together." Tarnished, now Fucktoy, did as she was ordered with a shrug. Not sure what good it would do. The jewelry touched, and with a click, they were inseparable. No matter how much she struggled, she couldn't force them apart again.

"You are still not allowed to cum, and I don't want any accidents on the way home. Insatiable, come here and help me chose the rest of my slaves."