The Greatest Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Whore loosens up as Master joins the fray.
3.4k words
4.4
7.2k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" Whore gasped, looking mortified as she quickly brought her legs together.

"None of that now," Master tutted like Whore was a misbehaving pet. "Spread those beautiful legs so that Fucktoy can get on with cleaning you." He grinned widely at Whore as she turned to look at him over her shoulder. She still looked apprehensive as she turned back to Fucktoy, but some of that curiosity and, more importantly, need still shone through. Fucktoy gave her an encouraging smile before Whore sighed and slowly spread her legs back open, revealing her glistening pussy.

"Good girl," Master said, standing over them to get a better view. "And may I say you make for a gorgeous slave, with every part of you exposed and ready for the taking. Especially that pretty little pussy," Whore looked uncertain at the nice words, but she still blushed furiously and turned away. If it had been Fucktoy she would have been giddy at such a compliment from her Master, thanking him profusely and, at the very least, offering to suck his cock.

"Th-thank you, Master," Whore stammered out, still turned away from him, and Fucktoy felt relief. She still didn't seem entirely comfortable with being a slave, but at least Whore wasn't being openly rude. Master nodded for Fucktoy to get going, and she eagerly started kissing and licking the inside of the thighs spread before her, making her slow way to the glistening pussy at their center. Whore gasped at the contact, and her eyes couldn't decide where to look. She stole glances down at Fucktoy, but turned away again as the heat in her cheeks bloomed. Her hands were equally unruly, alternating between trying to cover her tits and straying back down to help keep herself steady.

"Enough," Master said casually as he snapped his fingers and the bands around Whore's wrists forced her hands behind her back until they clicked together. She complained and struggled, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't separate them. Fucktoy might have been concerned for her slave sister, but although she tried to hide it, Fucktoy could see the heat rising in Whore's eyes. It was only a matter of time before her inner slut came out to play. And besides, Whore's thighs needed no such restraints to stay separated Fucktoy reflected as she kissed them again, watching in delight as it made a shiver race through her slave sister.

Master took ahold of Whore's head and kissed her, the other slave was reluctant, but she soon melted into his embrace. She returned the kiss with abandon and even moaned in disappointment when Master broke it off to smile proudly down at her.

"That wasn't so horrible, now was it, slave?" Master said, and the words seemed to bring Whore out of her stupor, but only a bit.

"No, it wasn't," she admitted with a furious blush to her cheeks, and yet she didn't turn away from Master, meeting his gaze levelly, the lust in them palpable. Fucktoy felt joy rising in her chest. She would soon have a slave sister that was just as wanton as she was for their Master to play with. "But this isn't me. I'm a lowly commoner, set to inherit my parent's store when they grow too old. I'm not good enough to be your slave, not like," She glanced down at Fucktoy before her eyes darted back to Master.

"We have a bit of an inferiority complex on our hands, it seems," Master chuckled slightly as he smiled down at Fucktoy. "She is a beauty, isn't she? My finest work, if I do say so myself," Fucktoy beamed up at him, glad to be finally getting some attention. "And so eager, but I'm afraid you are not the one to be making such decisions. You are my slave, and I'll be the one to decide who's worthy and not." Master said calmly, yet Whore's eyes widened in alarm at his words.

"Yes, Master. I understand," she hurried to explain, but there was no need to be afraid.

"Good girl," Master praised, and Fucktoy could see the heat rising in Whore's eyes again at the compliment. "Now admit it. You love this, don't you? Being on display, pleasuring others, and being pleasured in return. Being my slave," Master's eyes flashed with green light as he looked deep into Whore's eyes, and she answered in an eager voice.

"Oh yes, a thousand times yes. I have always dreamed of something like this, but my responsibilities have always gotten in the way. The need to take care of my parents, to give them a good life, has always been more important."

"Whore," Master said gently, his eyes still glowing.

"Yes, Master," she answered like a good slave.

"With the money I paid them for you. Your parents could live like royalty if they wanted to."

"Yes, that's probably true," Whore's brows scrunched up as if she was deep in thought.

"So isn't it time you did something that you wanted? You don't have to worry anymore, they'll be fine, and you can devote yourself fully to being my slave. You'll have all the pussy and cock you could ever need. We'll make a good slut out of you yet." Whore's brows smoothed out as she let out a happy squeal. It looked like she wanted to hug him, but her hands were bound, so Master had to catch her as she practically threw herself at him.

"You're the best, Master. I like women best, but I admit that seeing your huge cock ravage Fucktoy got my juices flowing, and I loved the taste of your cum. You can fuck me anytime you want. I might be a little tight," Master chuckled at the tirade as he patted Whore's back, interrupting her.

"We'll work up to it, but first," he said as he snapped his fingers. "We have a pussy to clean." His eyes stopped glowing, and Whore looked slightly confused as she sat back up again from where she had been leaning on Master.

"What happened? I feel strange."

"Nothing much, slave," Master said with a lascivious grin. "I was just saying how nice your tits look all exposed like that with no way for you to cover them."

"Oh, thank you, Master," Whore answered as she looked down at her chest and beamed proudly up at him. She looked surprised at her reaction, but it only bothered her for a second.

"Why don't you give us a show? The rest of the bathers would enjoy seeing those jugs jiggle." Fucktoy was sure that Whore would balk at that, but the other slave simply looked out over the pool at all the people staring at her before she winked and shook her chest. Her breasts bounced enticingly, and she even giggled as slight applause went up. "Good girl," Master praised, and Whore let the pleasure she was feeling show on her face at the words.

Her pleasure redoubled as Fucktoy slowly licked her pussy from the bottom all the way up to her swollen clit. Whore's hands reflexively grabbed Fucktoy's head as she moaned without abandon. They tightened in her hair, keeping Fucktoy in place. She didn't resist, figuring that her friend had had enough teasing for now, and continued lapping up her juices.

"Make sure to get every last spot. Can't have dirty slaves for our visit to the mayor, now can we?" Fucktoy met Master's gaze with her face buried in pussy, and with a slight nod from him, she finally went to town. Whore almost screamed as Fucktoy stuck her tongue into her pussy and began to eat her out. The fingers in her hair tightened to an almost painful degree.

"I'm, ah, I'm gonna c-cum," Whore panted with a look somewhere between fear and delight. She would get no relief, though, as Master got a stern look on his face.

"You'll do nothing of the sort. I want you hot and bothered to make a good impression on the mayor, and besides, I don't think you've quite earned it."

"Oh, please, Master, please let me cum. I'll do anything," Whore begged, and Master got a certain look of satisfaction as she struggled to stave off her impending orgasm. Fucktoy even backed off a little, strings of pussy juice still connecting her face to the quivering hole she had just been buried in.

"And who said you could let up? Keep cleaning," Master ordered relentlessly. Fucktoy felt bad, but she obeyed like a good girl, diving back into the delicious cunt she had been devouring, and the other slave groaned in dismay. "And as for you," Master said, turning back to Whore. "Why don't you show me just how much you want it?"

Whore's look of confusion turned to one of understanding as Master stepped back slightly to undo his pants, revealing his rapidly hardening, glorious cock. The two slaves froze for a moment, staring at the beautiful member as it hardened fully. No one spoke, and all it took to break the two transfixed slaves out of their trans was a raised eyebrow from their Master.

Fucktoy started alternating between eating her friend out and practically attacking her clit. She was impressed that Whore could hold out this long, but then again Fucktoy didn't have much experience eating pussy. Whore had a similar problem, but she came at Master's cock with a desperate hunger as she tried not to cum. Kissing and licking her way up the shaft, she moaned and whimpered like a needy kitten as Fucktoy had her way with her pussy.

"Oh please, let me cum Master," Whore begged again between licks. "I can't hold on for much longer. I'll do anything." Master smiled knowingly down at her and, without saying a word, grabbed hold of Whores head and positioned his cock so that the tip almost touched her lips. Whore looked uncertain for a moment, but she opened her mouth as wide as it would go, which was barely enough, and stuck out her tongue invitingly.

"Good girl," was all Master said, smiling down with approval at whore, before he ruthlessly shoved his cock in as far as it would go. Whore started gagging about a third of the way up the shaft, but she didn't back down as Master held it there for a moment before finally withdrawing. He backed off until just the head of his cock was inside her mouth and gave Whore some time to breathe. Then he shoved his way in again and back out, going faster and faster but never past the spot that had made the redhead gag.

He had a firm grip on Whores head, not letting her escape, in total control of himself as he face fucked her. Fucktoy could tell that Whore would cum any minute now, not just from the inaudible please the other slave tried to get passed the mouthwatering cock in her mouth. She squirmed, her whole body writhing, almost trying to get away, but her hands were trapped behind her back, and Master wouldn't let her go. He just kept shoving his cock in and out of Whores mouth relentlessly.

Master suddenly met Fucktoys eyes, and she knew it was time to end it. She took Whores clit into her mouth and sucked as hard as possible, doing circles over it with her tongue. Whore's screams were muffled as Master forcibly shoved his cock passed her previous limit. Fucktoy could see the redhead's throat bulge as Master's cock was now halfway down her gullet. Whore shook as she came like a fountain, and Fucktoy backed off in surprise as she was showered in pussy juice.

Whores orgasm lasted a long time, but it finally abated, and she went limp. The only thing holding her up was Master's cock still buried in her mouth. He released his grip, letting her slide off to collapse on the tiles in a panting mess, his cock covered in Whores saliva but none of his own juices.

"Fucktoy," Master suddenly spoke, and the slave was jolted out of her slightly jealous staring at her blissed-out slave sister to look up at him. He was staring at her with a hungry gaze and his hard cock pointing straight at her. A gesture was all it took for Fucktoy to get the idea, and she hurriedly climbed out of the baths and from between Whore's legs to crawl up to him. She nearly lost control of herself then and there with that beautiful cock dangling in front of her, almost hypnotizing her with its splendor. But Fucktoy reminded herself that she was Masters slave now, for him to do with as he pleased. The thought sent a thrill up her spine, which made it all the more difficult, but Fucktoy somehow managed it. Slavery had its hardships, it seemed. Instead of focusing on the burning need between her legs, Fucktoy arranged herself to be the most presentable to her Master. With knees folded and slightly spread, hands resting open on her thighs Fucktoy arched her back to present her tits in the best light for him.

"Yes, Master," she said as she smiled adoringly up at him. He only stared at her. Master could keep her like this for as long as he wanted if he wanted to. Fucktoy could only hope to be rewarded for obeying, but sitting like this for an extended period would be tiering, not to mention that cock kept tempting her. Thankfully the silence didn't last long. It seemed Master was just as horny as her, for he laughed softly and reached down with one hand to stroke her hair.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He muttered almost to himself as he stared into her eyes.

"Master?" Fucktoy was suddenly afraid that she had done something wrong but was reassured when Master smiled again.

"Oh, don't mind me, little slut, just the ramblings of an old man," he said reassuringly, but Fucktoy was confused. Master wasn't old, looking like he was in his mid-twenties, but he was a mage, and she supposed anything was on the table when it came to her Master.

"If you say so, Master," Fucktoy was still unsettled, but her lust soon retook center stage as Master gave a little shake of his hips, making his cock sway slowly back and forth. Fucktoy's eyes followed the delicious looking pole like they were glued to it, and Master laughed softly again.

"Now be a good girl and finish me off. We have places to be and people to see," Master gave permission with a fond look in his eyes, and Fucktoy clapped her hands in glee.

"Oh, thank you so much, Master," she managed some propriety before she fell upon her Master's cock with abandon. Fucktoy wasted no time on foreplay, simply taking the cock in her mouth until the head rested at the entrance to her throat. She hesitated slightly at the residual fear that still lingered at taking such a large object down her throat. But she pushed on. There was nothing to fear. She had taken Master's cock once before, and there had been no problem, and sure enough, as soon as Master's cock started making its way down her throat, the fear was blown away to be replaced with a feeling of extreme rightness.

Master had shaped her to take his cock, which was evident because she could still breathe as her nose came into contact with Master's stomach. His cock was now wholly lodged in her throat just where it belonged, and Fucktoy couldn't be happier, or that's what she thought until she could feel her Master's hands grab onto her head and start to push her back. A feeling of loss welled up inside her, but she knew what was about to happen, and Fucktoy looked up at Master with such approval and love that he seemed taken aback for a second. It was over so quickly that she thought she might have imagined it, and she had no more time to think about it as Master started to fuck her throat.

He started slowly as Fucktoy moaned and licked at the underside of his cock as Master slowly pulled out of her throat only to just as slowly push his way back in again. Fucktoy made of herself a receptacle as Master picked up the pace, using her throat like the fucktoy she was. By the end, as Master's cock pistoned in and out of her throat like a hammer, he was moaning just as much as she was.

Fucktoy lost herself in the sensation of Master's cock pounding in and out of her, and she lost track of time. It felt good to be used like this. It was not pleasurable per se, not like getting fucked, but somehow more satisfying. Master was not pleasuring her but using her for his pleasure, yet knowing that made her melt. To know that she was being used like a slave should sent her pussy into overdrive, and she met Master's gaze as she tried to convey the total adoration she felt for him.

Master suddenly shoved himself all the way down her throat and held her there as he came directly into her stomach. Fucktoy reveled in the feeling of cum filling her up until Master withdrew. She thought he was done until he kept cumming into her mouth. The taste on her tongue almost sent Fucktoy over the edge, but she managed to restrain herself, swallowing as much of her Master's juices as she could.

"So greedy," Master said with satisfaction as his orgasm waned. "My other slave wants a taste too." Fucktoy glanced to the side as she greedily suckled on Master's cock to see that Whore had crawled closer to them and was watching the action with wrapped attention. Fucktoys mouth filled up with seed as she kept from swallowing and Master zipped up his pants, putting away his cock. Fucktoy was sad to see it go, but she turned to Whore all the same.

"You're," was all she managed to say before Fucktoy kissed her. Whore squeaked in surprise as Fuctoy transferred what was left of Master's cum over to her, but it turned to a delighted moan as they shared it back and forth as they made out. Fucktoy smiled into the kiss and giggled as Whore's hands ran down her back and down to her ass to grab a nice handful. Her own hands were similarly exploring the other slave's body when someone cleared their throat.

"So this is what's taking so long?" Insatiable said, and Whore stiffened at the sound of it as she quickly broke the kiss. She stood by the entrance Cunt and Cumdump flanking her on either side. The two naked slaves looked gorgeous with their hair done up and faces covered in richly applied makeup. It looked like their pussies had even been shaved, something Fucktoy had forgotten to think about. They all had varying degrees of surly expressions, the pair of slaves looking more jealous than anything and one more than the other. Cunt was giving Fucktoy a death glare, and if she had been her old self, she might have even felt uncomfortable, but now she only smiled back serenely at her slave sister.

"Yes, but what do you expect from such perfect sluts? They only have one thing on their minds, as you well know," Master said as he patted their heads. They both beamed up at him at the praise.

"I take it not much bathing was done."

"No, well, some, but it was pretty much accidental," Master said with an indulgent smile down at Fucktoy and Whore, but Insatiable narrowed her eyes at them.

"They need to be punished," she said, and the two stared at each other for a moment, saying more with a look than a thousand words.

"While I do agree, they did waste our time pretty badly. They need to be rewarded as well. They have been such good sluts for me, and none came before I arrived, like two good little girls."

"But Master," Insatiable complained, but he cut her off.

"No buts, little missy. And besides, we don't have time for this. Punishment will have to wait until after we see the mayor."