The Greatest Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
The mayor's manor.
2.9k words
4.44
6.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the mayor's manor was a relief not only because of the steep climb, the building was located on top of a large hill, but also because Master had used the clit piercings to tease his slaves on the way over there relentlessly, and now that they had arrived he finally relented. Fucktoy had taken a perverse pleasure in it at first, but as time went on and it became clear that Master wasn't being particularly mindful of his slave's orgasms.

It became kin to torture as it grew harder and harder not to let herself fall over the edge and cum her brains out. Fucktoy wouldn't do that, though. It was clear that Master wanted them as worked up as possible when meeting the mayor, and she wouldn't ruin that by cumming. But it was difficult to resist, especially with all the attention she got from the townsfolk and the lovely view of Whore's delectable rump squirming in her own struggle not to cum in front of Fucktoy.

"These are some delectable slaves, Alphonse. You sure know how to pick 'em," the mayor complimented as the slaves were lined up in her dining hall. She and Master were having dinner. He sat beside her, with Insatiable in his lap. He would occasionally feed her morsels of food as he ate. By the look of things and by how they acted, Master and the mayor seemed quite familiar with each other.

"Thank you, Juniper. Now, are you quite sure you don't want to inspect them?" Master asked with a genuine smile at the compliment. Seeing him pleased warmed something within Fucktoy that she couldn't quite explain. Either way, she was glad that her Master seemed happy.

"No need, no need, my friend. I can see from here that their little honeypots are overflowing with a healthy amount of juices. Grade a fuckmeat, I'm sure, and their adornments are just lovely." Juniper Gowngrotto, the mayor of Drugery, was a very nice woman but seemed overly modest if Fucktoy was honest. Her auburn hair was done up in such a feat of engineering on her head that you wondered how she held it up. She must suffer from neck pains, at the very least. She certainly moved her head minimally as she ate and conversed.

Her body was covered in a high-necked dress that showed little skin and was so poofy that her form was difficult to make out among all those layers of fabric. Fucktoy couldn't imagine dressing in such a thing. What would she do if anyone wanted to fuck her? And the heat, the mayor must sweat buckets under there. But she shouldn't judge. Perhaps it was the fashion among high society.

"Oh yes. I dare say they have been my finest purchase yet," Fucktoy blushed at the praise from Master. "If anything, they are too horny, but you know how it is with new slaves. They can be so naughty sometimes, but I get to punish them more." The two of them laughed at that, but the way Master looked at his slaves after and grinned knowingly made an entirely different sort of excitement bubble up inside Fucktoy.

"Yes, they are fine," Juniper sighed forlornly. "Not like the stock in this backwater," she grumbled as she ground herself deeper into her chair. There was a muffled sound coming from under her skirts, and Fucktoy suspected that the mayor perhaps wasn't as modest as she had first thought. "Can you believe that during five years of managing this town, I have only found one individual of passing enough quality to take as my slave?"

"Truly," Master said, looking about as surprised as Fucktoy felt. "It can't be that bad, though. I saw plenty of slaves on our way up here, and the people seemed eager enough to squeeze a tit or smack an ass here or there."

"Oh, there are slaves, and there are slaves, and the people are nice enough, but they are so focused on their work. Why the slaves are more akin to field hands than the objects of lust, they are supposed to be."

"A tragedy to be sure, but surely something can be done. You know I'll help however I can," Juniper looked tired but smiled at Masters's offer and seemed to perk up a little.

"I have tried various schemes to get them on the right track, but nothing works. We can discuss that in the morning, though. Not every day such fine sluts come to Drugery." the mayor looked down at the slave's cunts and tutted disapprovingly. "And such dirty pussies need to be treated properly. Wouldn't you agree, mister Alphonse?"

"Yes, most certainly, Miss Juniper. What did you have in mind?" Master answered with a knowing grin as he absently played with Insatiable's hair.

"What say you we play a little game? My own slave is also due for some attention," Master nodded for her to go ahead, and Juniper clapped three times.

"You called madame," A butler said after entering through a side door. The mayor whispered something in the man's ear, and after a short, "at once madame," he was off again.

"Oh, I'm so excited. It's been so long since we've had proper slaves in this household," Juniper was bouncing excitedly in her seat, and Master smiled indulgently.

"I'm glad we stopped for a visit. Are you sure you're not dying of boredom out here? You know you can always visit me in the capital if things grow too dire."

"That is a kind offer, but you know I take my duties seriously. I have made some arrangements so things should become more interesting around here. Still, perhaps in the summer. I have missed the capital." The butler returned a moment later, holding a silver tray with four differently sized dildos. None were as big as Master's cock, of course, but Fucktoy's nethers warmed at the sight of the biggest one. Long and girthy, it had bulbs along the underside. Fucktoy was very curious about how it would feel, and she could feel her juices start to trickle down her thighs at the thought.

"I'm sorry for the delay. The implements had to be dusted," the man said and then proceeded to fasten the dildos to four chairs opposite the slave's Master. If this were a game, then perhaps choosing the bigger one wouldn't be to her advantage if not cumming was involved. Fucktoy frowned internally at that, sluts shouldn't think too hard. That was her Master's job. Fucktoy decided then and there to follow her pussy where it led her, even if it got her into trouble. It was for her Master to correct her. A thrill went up Fucktoy's spine at the thought. She wouldn't mind a little correcting.

"Cumdump, pick a seat," Master ordered. The beautifully fit slave examined her options briefly, bit her lip fetchingly before standing behind the chair with the biggest dildo, closest to the mayor. "Tell us why you picked that one, and be honest. I wish to hear your thoughts," Master raised a questioning eyebrow at her decision. Some doubt entered Cumdump's expression, but she nonetheless answered unwaveringly.

"I let my inner slut guide me, Master," There was a brief moment where Master was silent and simply stared at Cumdump. Fucktoy had liked her answer, she had thought similarly after all, but now she thought Master would disapprove.

"Good girl," he finally said, and Cumdump stood a little straighter as Fucktoy breathed a sigh of relief before smiling at her slave sister. Fucktoy couldn't help but admire her now that Cumdump was presented in such a way. Her perky tits were thrust out to fullest effect, nipples begging for attention, and her hands held behind her back made the rest of her athletic body hard to miss. Fucktoy found herself wanting to kiss her way down those washboard abs until she could get at that dewy pussy, wondering what it would taste like.

Master really had an eye for slaves. He would get plenty of use out of Cumdump, and Fucktoy looked forward to witnessing it. She was surprised at her lack of jealousy, but it was true. She wanted to be fucked, to be sure, but not to the detriment of her sister slaves. Whore was smiling too, and Fucktoy suspected that her thoughts ran in similar lines as her own judging by the look in her eyes, but Cunt was frowning.

"Now, why the pout?" Master asked with that raised eyebrow. Cunt crossed her arms and mumbled something to herself. "What was that?"

"I said it's not fair," Cunt huffed after a long sigh. "I want your cock, Master. Not some inferior imitation," she even stomped her foot. Her tantrum seemed to have little effect on Master. All it did was make her tits bounce, drawing his eyes to her chest.

"Demanding one, aren't we? Come here," he ordered calmly. All the while, he kept stroking Insatiable's hair. She was clad in her red dress, watching from her perch in Master's lap like a cat watching a mouse as Cunt approached them. The naked slave was as petulant as ever, but she squealed in surprise as Master grabbed her by the neck with his free hand and brought her down to plant his lips on hers. Cunt forgot all about whatever had been bothering her as she melted into the kiss. Master finally snuck his hand away From stroking Insatiable's hair to pinch Cunt's right nipple, and from the sound of her pained squeal, he wasn't gentle.

"Who do you belong to?" Master asked forcefully, but from the pain or breathlessness, Cunt struggled to answer. "Well, what'll it be?"

"You Master. I belong to you," she answered in a pained voice but managed not to squirm away too far. She even managed to spread her legs in her bent-over position as Master gestured for her to do so.

"And this fine pussy? Who owns it?" He gave it a couple of light slaps as he switched to squeezing her left nipple with his other hand. Cunt even arched her back accommodatingly, and Master smiled in approval.

"Your's, all yours, Master."

"That's right, and I'll fuck it when it's good and ready. I fear I'll break it in two as things stand," Master stopped slapping it long enough for him to insert two fingers. He pumped them in and out a couple of times, to Cunt's immense delight, before he brought them out again to stare at the wetness covering them. He proffered his fingers to Insatiable, and she licked them clean without saying a word, just staring at Cunt with those fiery eyes of hers.

"Now get back to choosing a toy to stretch that pussy for me," He laughed as he slapped Cunt's ass as she scampered back to the other slaves. He sure loved doing that. Cunt loved it, too, from the way she was giggling.

"Gonna need plenty of maintenance spankings, that one," Juniper muttered almost to herself.

"Why do you think I bought her?" Master asked, and they bought laughed uproariously at that.

Unfortunately, Fucktoy got the smallest toy. A tiny pink thing no bigger than her index finger. It was cute, with a little pink bow tied around its tiny testicles like a little present waiting to be unwrapped. Fucktoy resigned herself to not cumming anymore today. She doubted she would even be able to feel the thing, let alone have an orgasm from it. She wasn't overly sad, she had gotten plenty of attention from her master already, and she looked forward to seeing her slave sisters try to take the bigger dildos. Especially that monster going into Cumdump. Cunt and Whore were no slouches, and at least they were much bigger than Fucktoy's tiny dildo, if only by comparison. They were slightly above average if she was any judge.

"Well, ladies, have a seat. Cumdump, was it? Why don't you begin? I think we'd all like to see how you do." Juniper said with a prim smile. Master nodded his approval, and Cumdump eagerly got to work, standing on the chair just to line the fake cock head up with her tight pussy. She rubbed it against her witness a few times before Juniper tutted at her to get on with it, and Cumdump started to insert the head past her outer lips slowly. She was plenty wet but still had trouble, and she was forced to bounce up and down a bit to get the toy to slide in further.

"You'll be in so much trouble if you cum at this stage, young lady, but I'm afraid I must insist on a full insertion," Juniper insisted, all her attention riveted on Cumdump.

"Yes, ah mmmh, yes ma'am," the slave answered through her moans as she ever so slowly slid down the length of the dildo until she was seated on the chair.

"Now be still and try not to squirm too much, the game hasn't even begun yet, and we still have your friends to go."

"How does it feel, Cumdump?" Master asked with his signature smile as the rest of the slaves inserted their toys to varying degrees of success.

"Oh, master," Cumdump answered breathlessly through the lust-filled haze in her eyes. "I've never taken anything this big before, and If it feels this good, I can't wait to feel your cock in me."

"Good girl. I loved hearing your moans as your svelt little body descended on that toy," Master complimented, and it looked like Cumdump struggled not to cum then and there from the words alone.

Cunt took her insertion like a champ, moaning like a proper slut as she practically fell onto it and sat still, waiting for new orders. Whore had more trouble. She had little experience in these things, to begin with, and the cock kept slipping away from her wet pussy lips.

"Help her, why don't you?" Master said to Insatiable, still lounging in his lap, and the slave smiled hungrily at him before she slowly rose, sauntering over to where Whore was having difficulties. She stared down at the redhead briefly, and Whore stared back with a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked out. "I've never done anything like this before, and it's just so big, and it keeps slipping," Whore rambled, and she would probably have continued if Insatiable hadn't put a finger to her lips and shushed her.

"Hush now, no excuses," she retracted her hand only to bring it back for a nice slap across Whore's left tit. The struggling slave yelped in pain, but stuck her chest out as if asking for another slap.

"Ah, thank you, ma'am. May I have another?" She asked politely as she slightly shook her chest, making her tits sway back and forth enticingly.

"You may," Insatiable smiled indulgently as she slapped Whore's other tit, and the redhead let out another cry of pain, this time laced with far more pleasure. "But enough of this, you are plenty wet enough," Insatiable gestured to the dildo glistening with Whores juices. She then grabbed the head of the toy and lined it up with Whore's pussy before she took a firm hold of her hip with the other to gently but firmly begin guiding Whore down onto it. The slave gasped as she felt it enter her and seemed to want to rise, but Insatiable wouldn't let her.

"None of that now Whore. Aren't you curious how it will feel?" Insatiable used both her hands on Whore's hips to slowly lower her down, making it impossible for the slave to escape. To make it better, she also latched on to one of the slave's nipples and began to suck hard, judging by her whimpers.

"I am, but I'm also scared," Whore answered through her gasps and began to tremble as she tried in vain to stay upright.

"Aw, there's no need for that. I'll be here to help, but you know you crave this. Just be the slut we both know you are. I promise it will feel good," Insatiable smirked as she rose to kiss Whore on the forehead. The slave looked about to cry before she gathered herself and nodded firmly.

"I-I'll try," she sniffed and stopped resisting as Insatiable guided her down in her seat. The dildo was now firmly lodged in Whore's pussy, and the slave let out a long moan of pleasure as she now struggled not to bounce in place.

"Told ya," Insatiable said with a wink as she left to plant herself back in Master's lap.

"Good slut," he praised as they kissed. "Why don't you choke on my cock for a while?" Master then proceeded to open his pants as he lifted Insatiable out of his lap.

"Yes, please," she answered eagerly as she practically dove at Master's crotch to get his dick out. She stared at the monster towering above her with awe, as all the slaves did. The biggest toy lodged in Cumdump's cunt was nothing compared to Master's cock. Unfortunately, the action was hidden as Insatiable knelt under the table to begin her work. Fucktoy could hear only slurping and smacking sounds as the slave went to town.

Fucktoy, of course, had no problem whatsoever with fitting her little dildo into her pussy. She was a bit surprised at how good it felt, but she doubted that she could get herself off from it.

"The game is simple," Juniper started to explain. "She who cums first wins. Go on. I wanna see those tits bounce, girls," Fucktoy sighed in defeat as she nonetheless started to ride her little dick.