The Green Door

Story Info
An explosion of sound escaping her lips signals her pleasure.
1k words
4.64
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1872, immediately following the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, a two-story balloon frame wooden structure with a detached cottage in the rear was constructed. An engineer company rented the front of the building in the back was a grocery store with living quarters in the rear cottage.

Following the fire, Chicago passed a fire code ordinance prohibiting construction of wooden commercial buildings in the Central Business District. The Green Door Tavern is one of the few remaining wood frame structures built prior to this fire ordinance.

The Racking (leaning) of the building occurred shortly after the building settled and has been that way for over 100 years. In 1921, the restaurant was established on the 1st floor and many of the bar fixtures were installed in the 20's and still exist in the present bar and restaurant.

Over the years, the restaurant/bar has been sold many times finally renamed the Green Door Tavern. During prohibition if the door of a restaurant was painted green, it indicated the presence of a speakeasy in that establishment.

From its earliest days, The Green Door Tavern has been a neighborhood favorite. From it's warm wooden interiors, decorative backsplash of memorabilia from days long past, and down-to-earth staff have kept its many loyal customers happy through downtown Chicago's changing times.

Alissa and I play there on Thursday nights easy listening acoustic dinner music. A fun gig for a receptive clientele in a great atmosphere. A greet selection of beers, wine, cocktails and food options. We play for food and drinks and a fun night out working out our sound.

Surprisingly the Green Door Tavern has no green room so Alissa and I decompress at my tenth floor apartment after performing there. In the summer relaxing on the balcony starring at the lakeshore sipping wine and chatting.

Our first kiss was on that balcony after a Thursday night show. Hands exploring our tight young bodies, rubbing, caressing, a building heat between us. A sexual lust in the crisp lakeshore air passionately groping each other laying on one of my zero gravity lawn chairs.

Arms, legs, fingers and feet converging into one package of playfulness and fun. Shedding our cloths two naked bodies making love in the brisk Chicago lakeshore wind. Kissing passionately tongues intertwined in an erotic dance her wonderful silver tongue stud. Rubbing her breast, teasing, playing with her nipples, lowering my mouth to bite her hard nipples.

Pinching Alissa's hard nibbles as she rubs my swollen clit a fun, playful, erotic game. Exploding with a sexual lust playing out the wonderful encore our moans drifting out over Lake Michigan floating out in the night air. Two becoming one in a magic moment of crazy wild fun.

Swinging around, to find Allissa's beautiful warm wet pussy inches from my mouth, straddling her sweet face, lowering down on her mouth, feeling her long tongue and silver tongue stud, her nose in my soft red bush, sweet sixty-nine a sensory pleasure. Her scent is intoxicating driving my wild lust, tasting her wet cunt, sweet pussy juices covering my face, grinding into Alissa's mouth a sensory delight.

Feeling her hands grab my ass cheeks pulling down into her waiting warm mouth, this zero gravity lounge chair on the tenth floor balcony is our exotic love stage, so good together, making music or making love. Muffled moans filling my ears, raising her hips to meet my long tongue, we are the stars of our own sex show.

Crowd going wild as we play out the encore, dragging it out, hitting the finer notes, a sweet melody playing out. Sex sounds filling the night air, I love the artist she is and the artist she helps me be, my long tongue deep inside Allissa's wet pussy curling, twisting, my fingers playing her clit like a fine instrument strumming the cords fingering the strings bringing her sweet cries of extasy.

Working in unison for our mutual pleasure, giving, receiving, a beautiful rhythm coming together playing out. The smell and sounds of sex surrounding us in a whirlwind a tornado coming. Bucking and grinding enjoying the sweet ride her tongue plunged deep inside my wet insides.

Come with me sweet Alissa for the big climax, follow my lead, time to fulfill are sexual needs. Orgasms crashing over us like the waves of Lake Michigan crashing on the shoreline. Faces dripping with pussy cream, cries and screams of delight, crowd roaring, bodies shaking, cute little toes curling, pure pleasure radiating throughout us, another great show, take a bow, thank the crowd. Exiting the stage covered in sweat, into the bedroom, hugging, kissing, exchanging our juices, I love performing with sweet Alissa.

She is a kindred spirit, a fellow performer, a lover of beautiful sounds, the show must go on. Taking the stage for the second set playing our hearts out for the audience. Ending it in the bedroom Alissa on her knees, into my red bush, eating my wet pussy with her long tongue and silver tongue stud. Grabbing her hair pulling her in, screaming in delight, has her long tongue works it's magic. The art of the performance, bringing pleasure, what a beautiful sight Alissa on her knees her butterfly tramp stamp a beautiful site, her face buried in my wet cunt.

My legs tremble and shake, my head is spinning, another encore we could play all night. Alissa climbs into bed on all fours I climb in behind rimming that tight ass. My fingers rubbing her clit my long tongue pokes inside her tight ass. A playful game of love, sex and fun with my fellow artist and friend.

Her ass contracting around my long tongue bucking and screaming with pleasure a harmony of sound. A grand crescendo building as my tongue plunges deep inside her bowels. Working her wet cunt with a musician's touch fingers dancing inside Alissa. An explosion of sound escaping her lips signals her pleasure as her body shakes I continue playing my sweet Alissa until she finally collapses on the bed.