The Green Plague Ch. 02

Story Info
More orcs join the fray.
11.6k words
4.79
19k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Like chapter 1, this chapter contains non-con as well as WATERSPORTS. That means PISSING.

Enjoy!

*****

The chirping of birds was a pleasant thing to wake up to, but the vast forests across the continent of Korilia were host to a large number of various animals that all contributed with their own tunes. Some of them added to the harmony, others disrupted it. Mylo was hardly used to feeling the cold, hard ground underneath him first thing in the morning, nor the ache of a big buttplug stuck in his asshole, but the cheery symphony of small critters -- in contrast to the wolves and owls that he had fallen asleep to -- was at the very least somewhat enjoyable.

But what he couldn't grasp was why one of the sounds in particular seemed to be getting closer as he lay there, slowly coming to his senses. It wasn't the sound of a bird or rodent, that was certain. It sounded beast-like, even frightening, and though the memories of last night were rushing back to him more vividly with every passing second, he knew that his orcish captor was not the source of the sound, savage as her kind may be.

At last he sat up, rubbing his eyes as the morning sun cut through the gaps between the tall oak trees. Squinting, he cast a quick glance around the little log-lined camp that surrounded him, before directing his gaze towards the strange noise. And that immediately ended any sense of peace instilled by the songs of the forest.

Merely a few yards in front of him, on a path leading up the camp, was the face of a giant, furry boar, with the width of a horse carriage and tusks like sabers. It stared straight at him, the sounds he had been hearing upon waking up ringing clear to him as raspy snorts. Though it didn't exactly seem aggressive nor surprised to see him there, Mylo still reacted with what one would expect: An ear-piercing scream as he started crawling backwards in a panic.

"What you scream for?!"

He looked up to see none other than Umora, sitting atop the huge boar, looking as proud as she did intimidating. Her war scythe was held at the ready in her right hand, while her left clutched the reins attached around the boar's snout. Needless to say, few humans would face her in battle looking like that.

"You think I walk here on foot like savage?" she continued, more playful in tone than accusatory. "We have mount like humans, you know. This one mine. Her name Ornok." She gave the tuft of fur on the boar's head a petting before dismounting it, leaping down from the saddle and landing gracefully on the ground.

"I-I was just a bit surprised to see it..." Mylo stammered, reaching for his dress that lay crumpled up on the ground. Putting it on, he watched as Umora remained next to Ornok, petting its back as she chuckled in response to him. It was then that he realized something... well, frightening. The boar was huge compared to a small boy like him, but next to her it actually looked proportional. Hell, perhaps even a bit on the smaller side, at least taking into account the fact that it had to carry her giant body on its back for who knows how long a distance.

With Ornok now being free to move on her own, she didn't hesitate to scurry over to greet the human stranger. Snorting through her continuously dilating nostrils, she came all the way up to where Mylo sat stunned. The way it began sniffing him all over wasn't terribly unpleasant, but he still wasn't sure if the beast was as dumb as it looked. Either way, he just hoped he didn't have to experience the pointy tips of those tusks against his skin...

Though Umora let this go on for a while, she at last seemed to have had enough of Ornok acting on her own. She said something in orcish, her voice loud and commanding. Mylo had no idea what the words meant, but he thought he could hear "Ornok" somewhere in the mix. Needless to say, if she were trying to order the giant beast to do her bidding, it didn't have that great an effect. Ornok continued to sniff the scared boy with no sign of stopping, as if having found her new favorite scent. This went on until her master muttered in annoyance, followed by something that Mylo could never have predicted. But from what little he knew about Umora, perhaps he should have.

She walked up to Ornok's side and hooked her big, powerful arms underneath the boar's fat belly. From there she squatted down, and in one fell swoop pushed away from the ground while lifting her arms with all her tremendous might. Just like that, Ornok's feet left the ground. With a loud whine she was hurled away from the human boy, her entire body spinning almost an entire rotation before landing on her side several yards away with a meaty thud.

Umora rose, grinning at Mylo as he stared at the big boar. "She like you. I not had to do that for long time."

"Oh... Great."

"We ride her soon. Going to meet my companions." Hooking her scythe onto her back, Umora turned to the still burning embers within the campfire, before reaching into her leather shorts.

A suddenly panicked Mylo was quick to assume that another session of rough, sweaty sex was imminent. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Calm down," Umora said, casually fishing out her huge, soft orc-cock from within the sweaty garment. "I put out fire. Humans might follow otherwise."

Mylo watched as she directed her cock towards the smoldering campfire and let out amassive stream of yellow piss that hit the coals and ashes beneath with such force that it sounded like someone was pouring out a bucket. As was now a common occurrence when in Umora's company, he was immediately hit with both a feeling of awe and disgust. The pungent smell of piss spread through the air, stinging Mylo's nose even more than Umora's musk. He would have covered his nose and turned away if he weren't so enthralled by what he was seeing. The width of the torrent that was flowing out of her sweaty, green cock was undeniably impressive; even more so than the load of cum that had covered Mylo's face yesterday.

"You thirsty?" Umora asked, still emptying her bladder. Unbeknownst to Mylo she had been looking at him from the start and taken notice of the expression on his face. She had seen his fascination that was now turning into alarm upon hearing her question, but there was something else: A slight blush.

"What? No! I'm not thirsty! I'm fine!" She was just teasing him... Right? Even though her face was completely blank...

"You lie," Umora said. The stream of piss halted, but was merely clenched off. With a hand around her shaft, Umora stepped in front of Mylo, letting her cock hang inches from his face. "You must drink. No water, so you drink this."

Mylo was hit hard with the stink of both orc-musk and fresh piss, the fat, foreskin-covered cockhead dripping like a broken faucet in front of him. "No water...? You didn't bring any with you?"

"Not for you." With her free hand, Umora grabbed the waterskin she carried on her lower back, one similar to the one she carried her lubricant in. She popped the string-attached cork off with her thumb and raised the skin above her mouth, letting the water visibly pour into it. She glanced at Mylo as she drank, holding back a smirk from seeing him overcome with defeat. As if she would share any of her provisions with a mere human slave. He had to learn his place.

"... You can't be serious," Mylo said as the last drops of water hit Umora's extended tongue.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I serious. Nowopen mouth."

Mylo gulped, equally as intimidated by the giant orc as he was disgusted with the big, stinky cock awaiting his obedience. Her impatience to continue letting loose her torrent of piss was made clear with one glance at the frown on her thick eyebrows and lips, hardly made any better with the tusks sticking out of the corners of her mouth. The choice between a beating and a stomach full of orcish piss was a difficult one, but with Umora, the former would likely result in the latter anyway. And as much as he didn't want to admit it... Mylo couldn't bear the thought of traveling anywhere without quenching his thirst.

"Last chance," Umora growled in her deep voice, grabbing Mylo's platinum ponytail like it was a handle. She pressed the tip of her cock against his lips, letting the bead of piss on her slit run down his lips and chin.

With a sigh, Mylo finally opened his mouth. The back of his throat was instantly assaulted with a burst of piss, resulting in a series of coughs that sent it all back out in sputters. Tears pooled in Mylo's eyes as he tried to recover, focusing on breathing through his nose while his throat spasmed. Perhaps carrying the day on without drinking would have been better than this. The scent of both orcish cock and piss was practically singing his nose hairs at this point, but the flavor in his mouth was even worse. His every taste bud was drowning in the hot, bitter liquid that so far was denied further entry, flowing out of his mouth and down his chest like a waterfall. But he couldn't refuse it forever.

"Swallow."

The rumbling command from above practically forced Mylo's throat open in the blink of an eye. He sat there completely limp, his eyes closed as he began swallowing the absurd amount of piss. Taste, smell and amount aside, even the temperature was higher than that of a human's. It felt almost scalding to his mouth and throat, and the heat spread into his chest similarly to that of a fresh cup of coffee.

It was that feeling that started to calm Mylo down a bit. Though the morning was still a bit nippy, the big helping of orcish piss was warming him up to the very soul. Even his throat had relaxed enough for a consistent intake, and his tongue had seized its coils of protest after a good thirty seconds of being baptized in the taste of piss, now instead lolling out of his mouth slightly. Did it still taste as bad as it had initially? Mylo couldn't even tell. Strange as it might have been at that moment, his mind wandered to how some people learn to enjoy the strong flavors of ale and wine, despite having to force it down the first time. But that couldn't apply here, could it? He might have gotten used to it a tiny bit, but he definitely wasn't enjoying it!

Then, as abruptly as it had begun, the flow stopped.

"Full?" Umora asked.

Mylo looked up, his cheeks bulging with the last bit of piss. The orc smiled at him, though it was unclear whether it was a smile of sadism or satisfaction. Mylo nodded, swallowing the last mouthful. But it was not over.

Without any form of a warning, the thick pipe of meat that was connected to his mouth was shifted away and aimed at his forehead... and the yellow flood continued. Mylo froze as his entire face was suddenly drenched, its entire surface slick with rank piss, the powerful stream splashing droplets all over his creamy skin and white dress. At that point, he couldn't even be bothered to resist anymore. Not only because he knew that Umora would get physical with him if he did, but also because the thin layer of dried cum that remained across his pretty facial features was at last being washed away, at least to some extent. Perhaps that's exactly what this was in Umora's mind; a washing.

"Good slave," she said, watching from above how the shock on Mylo's face was replaced with obedient composure under a veil of flowing piss. At last feeling the pressure in her bladder start to dissipate, she moved the tip of her cock in a circular motion, finishing her handiwork in the poor human boy's hair and on his dress. Once done, she pulled out the waistband of her shorts and flopped her heavy, flaccid cock inside. Staying true to herself, not one thought of wiping or shaking it went through her head.

"... Are you done?" Mylo asked, afraid to open his eyes.

Umora sighed with content. "Yes," she said. "Now come. We ride to meet my companions."

Mylo looked up to see her holding out her huge, calloused hand for him to grab. Though he would have liked a little breather after having been drenched in orcish urine, the last thing he wanted was to test her patience any further. He reached out and put his frail hand in her palm, immediately having it completely engulfed by her thick fingers, followed by getting pulled up on his feet. Then, as if Umora didn't mind the fact that he was covered in her piss, she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and lifted him up.

"Okay, pretty-boy," she spoke into his ear. "We go to orc-lands now. You ready?"

"How could I ever be...?"

Umora chuckled and walked over to the giant boar on standby. "You get better life with me. Mating every day." She went on to put the tiny boy on the front of the big saddle covering Ornok's back, then hauled herself on top as well. With her left hand holding Mylo tightly against her abdomen, she grabbed the reins with her right and began steering her mount to the south, then signaled her to move forward with a light squeeze of her thighs. Ornok let out a loud snort and obeyed her owner's command, her short and stubby but surprisingly powerful legs springing to action. And thus, they were on their way to orcish territory.

To Mylo, the severity of the situation only really set in once his ride had made it onto a narrow path in the opposite direction of his former life. With the huge trees and thick shrubbery now only serving as increasingly blurry scenery as Ornok barreled quicker and quicker through the woods, he knew that even the most well-outfitted of human scouts would have trouble catching up to them. He had no clue if there even was anyone looking for him, but regardless, neither humans nor horses were used to this kind of terrain. Indeed, if he were to ever escape the orcs' clutches he would have to rely on himself.

Half an hour passed before long, and that's when the surroundings abruptly changed to something Mylo had never seen. His quiet sobs of pain from bouncing atop the saddle with a buttplug inserted -- as well as the thought of never returning home -- quickly stopped as he looked around. The thick forest around the city walls of Tiafora came to an end, and without any subtle transition the three travelers popped out onto a downrightenormous grassland. Nothing but a sea of green was visible to the east and west other than a few, lone trees here and there.

Umora tapped Mylo's shoulder and pointed in the direction of a wide, flat mountain to the far south. "See that?" she said, her voice raised to a shout to make herself heard amidst the sound of Ornok's hooves hitting the ground. "We have camp there. Reach it by noon."

Having never gone beyond viewing distance of the big walls he was born within, this was the first time Mylo laid eyes upon a mountain that wasn't painted on a canvas. Considering that the mere fields of grass that now surrounded him were completely alien to him, let alone the mountain, calling him awestruck would be an understatement. It was just a shame that the experience was sullied by the knowledge that orcs roamed these lands.

It was then that Mylo's mind shifted towards something more like alarm, as the sound of multiple sets of hooves suddenly resounded off the grass-clad earth. He looked around to see where the noise was coming from, and was surprised to see the snout and tusks of another galloping boar emerging past Umora's wide frame a few feet to her right, traveling in the same direction. And sure enough, there was another one to the left.

A small part of Mylo had hoped that the sounds came from a pair of white stallions, ridden by brave human knights on a mission to save him. But alas, he now knew what sort of riders to expect atop boars. The beasts sped up to move slightly ahead of Ornok, and that's when another two pairs of glowing eyes were on Mylo. Without having uttered a single word to each other or Umora, the two orcs fixated on the human boy in their companion's grasp, their facial expressions quickly contorting into knowing grins.

Mylo's eyes darted from left to right as he inspected them. The one to his left was chubby, with black, shoulder-length dreadlocks adorned with metallic beads. Soft cheeks and a double-chin surrounded her rather mild facial features. The other one had a quite narrow frame that was comparatively lacking in total mass, but still had orcish power written all over her defined muscle fibers and veins. Her nose was long and slightly hooked, and her dark brown hair was pulled tight into a short ponytail wrapped in so many hair bands that only the very end stuck out, like the frayed end of a rope. Both of them were huge compared to any human Mylo had ever seen. Though mounted, he estimated that they must have stood around seven feet tall, with the thinner one being slightly taller. But Umora, as far as he knew, was taller by a good foot, and had significantly more muscle mass on her body, both proportionally and in total. Just typical that the one orc who had found Mylo had to be a complete freak among freaks.

When the two orcs were done inspecting the human boy like he had them, they both turned forward and sped up their mounts even further, leaving their companion behind. Ahead was a small grove in the middle of the vast grassland that they seemed to be heading towards. Just as Mylo started to wonder if it had any significance, Umora leaned down beside him.

"We stop to let boars rest," she said over the sound of galloping hooves, pointing to the grove. "And eat food my companions make. You hungry, right?"

"Well, obviously..." Mylo replied. But even with that said, he had managed to last a surprisingly long time with just last night's dinner of orcish cum...

"Their food tasty. Humans love."

"How did they know what time to meet you?"

"... By looking at sun?" Umora said, confused. "Humans don't know?"

Mylo blushed a deep crimson. "O-of course we do! I just thought that--"

"Orcs too stupid?"

"N-no, I..." Mylo began, more worried about his human pride than angering Umora. "... Nevermind. Just forget it."

Umora let out a booming laughter, then returned to silence as she continued to ride towards their resting stop. At this point she almost felt bad for her slave. His ignorance and innocence were inevitably going to get taken advantage of at some point, but luckily enough she was the one who had gotten the honor of doing just that. And though he himself probably didn't understand it yet, the little orc-slut deep within him was certainly lucky as well.

When they arrived at the grove, the other two orcs had already made preparations within a little pre-built camp by the edge of the treeline. Two rudimentary, yet sturdy-looking wooden benches were situated on each side of a large slab of stone that served as a table, its center hollowed out into a wide pit. From within it, a plume of smoke rose that swayed in the wind, and several skewers of meat and various roots lay resting across the pit's edges, with more being prepared by Umora's companions. They both sat on one of the benches, the thinner one tearing chunks of flesh off the leg of an unknown, skinned animal, while the chubby one put together the skewers.

"I'll say, I thought my hunt went well," said Korah, the thinner one, in orcish."Looks like you have us both beat, chief."

"Agreed," Miru, the chubby one, chimed in."You're sharing her, I hope. We did bring all this food, after all."

Umora chuckled, her mount finally coming to a stop."Perhaps if your cooking wasn't shit. Also, it's a boy."

"That's a boy?!" Korah exclaimed."Now that's a rare sight indeed..."

Miru bit her lip."Where did you find him? I gotta get my own..."

"Good luck," Umora said and hopped off her mount, then moved to tie Ornok to the same tree as the other two boars were tied to."You won't find anyone like him among their troops. This one is just some city boy stupid enough to go beyond the walls."