The Green Plague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the things these orcs had said and done, this is what had Mylo fuming. But why? At the end of the day it was only a cultural difference... Although it seemed completely based on ignorance on the orcs' part. They were practically making a mockery of Mylo's kind in the way they showed such dismissal of what humans considered an integral part of sex. And seeing as how the orcs seemed to view them as nothing but sexual objects, you'd expect to get the full experience. Perhaps kissing an orc wasn't something to be desired by a human, but what was left without it? Being reduced to a set of holes in a completely soulless existence. Did it have to be that way? Could Mylo do something about it?

Mustering his courage, he kneeled on top of the bench and faced his owner. "Umora," he said. "May I kiss you?"

Umora slowly lowered her mug of tea as she stared at the boy's unwavering facial expression. In the corner of her eyes she could see Korah and Miru as stunned as she was, although knowing them, they were probably just hoping for some entertainment to unfold. Umora, on the other hand, was more impressed than anything. She couldn't remember the last time a human had been so bold. Most humans would fear the idea of taking an initiative like that, and rightly so. Not that she was the type of person to punish her slaves for such things, but it wasn't unheard of for other orcs to, and humans only ever seemed to portray that as being the norm for her kind.

"Fine," she said calmly. "We kiss."

Surprised by the answer, a smile slowly grew on Mylo's face. "Do you know how?"

"No. You show."

"Okay." He slid forward on the bench all the way up to Umora's huge ass, then raised himself up to stand on his knees. And with that, his sudden boost in confidence died in an instant.

Inches from Umora's face, he now sat completely frozen. He stared into her red eyes, a shiver going down his spine as he realized what he had so hastily gotten himself into. Even if he hadn't underestimated just how much the orcish musk would stab his nostrils at this range, he still would have been unprepared. Umora was merely awaiting his first move with a puzzled expression, and yet her presence felt more intimidating than ever. Her face seemed twice the size of Mylo's, filling almost his entire field of vision, and the target for his kiss was certainly the scariest part of it. Mostly because of the tusks. Even though Umora's mouth was wide enough to where those things probably wouldn't get in the way, just knowing that they were there -- sprouting off her strong jaw, each the size of a thumb -- was enough to make Mylo think twice about kissing her.

"You change mind?"

Mylo could practically feel Umora's bassy voice hitting him in the face, bringing him back to his senses. "N-no! I'm just... a little nervous..."

"I lose patience," Umora grumbled, furrowing her brow.

"Okay, okay!" Mylo said. His arms felt like jelly, but he promptly raised them up to put his hands on Umora's shoulders. "Just... try to match my movements. Even if it feels strange." Receiving a nod, Mylo took a deep breath and leaned in to initiate the kiss. Time seemed to slow down more and more the closer he got, until his pouting lips at last made contact with Umora's. A tingle coursed through him the moment he felt her abundant softness. He almost required a pause right then and there just to collect himself, but he kept going, pushing himself against her until their lips were flattened against each other. He remained there for a moment, then leaned back, his extended lips snapping back as he disconnected the kiss. After a quick breath he was at it again, giving the giant orc another smooch. Then another. Then another. He only noticed after several kisses that he had closed his eyes, then opened them to see Umora staring at him, visibly unsure of what to do. "Close your eyes," Mylo said. "Just relax and let it happen."

Umora reluctantly did as instructed. With one of her senses gone, the soft kisses continued and suddenly felt all the more impactful. An unfamiliar feeling grew inside her that she couldn't really put her finger on. It was some sort of uncomfortable gnawing, as if the kisses were teasing a primal urge without being able to induce any real lust. In truth it didn't really feel bad in any way, but it was still just a matter of lip against lip; sensitive body parts to be sure, but hardly what Umora would consider erogenous zones. Nevertheless she kept copying her slave's movements as best she could.

Then came an unexpected surprise. From out of nowhere the human boy managed to slip his tongue into her mouth, while at the same time sliding his hands from her shoulders to her cheeks. Umora reached out as if to put an end to it, but stopped herself just as she was about to grab Mylo. His tongue began dancing against hers, a soft tingle spreading through her mouth. From there, she decided to keep this strange act going. Her hands gently closed around the back of Mylo's neck and head, and her tongue slithered out to enter his small mouth.

Mylo could hear his pulse beating in his ears, almost drowning out the wet squelches of the orcish tongue filling his mouth along with a flood of spit. Just like he had suspected when initiating the kiss, he was completely overwhelmed. Even though this was Umora's first kiss, her sheer size and the fraction of her tremendous power that she put into it was enough to take over Mylo's world. Her lips were big enough to easily engulf his, to the point where he could feel them touching both the tip of his chin and his nose at the same time. And while her tongue moved awkwardly, it had all the ferociousness you would expect from an orc. Mylo could barely even kiss her back anymore, his lips stretched tight around the girthy, wet organ, and his own tongue only seeming in the way of Umora's intrusion. With a shudder, he could feel his body growing weak. It seemed that even when kissing, an orc was undefeatable for a mere human.

Then, just like that, it ended, with Mylo being forcibly pulled away by Umora's big hands. Orcish spit poured out of his mouth the moment her tongue came loose, and Mylo immediately gasped for air. He could barely believe what just happened. It almost felt otherworldly; something he could never experience with another human. And while it wasn't the most graceful kiss, it certainly beat having an orcish cock shoved down his throat.

Mylo swallowed what remained of Umora's saliva and put on a smile. "See...?" he said. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Umora finally opened her eyes. In a daze she stared at Mylo's flushed face, taken aback at how unusuallyadorable he looked at the moment. She had known that he was a flawless human specimen from the moment she had met him, but there was something in that smile that really highlighted his girly features. Everything about his face was just so smooth and dainty, and his glimmering, golden eyes and pink little lips almost looked hungry for more kisses.

But despite everything, a spark of anger was igniting inside Umora. Even she could hardly tell why. Was she angry at Mylo for trying to gain power over her? Was she angry at herself for allowing it to happen? Was she angry at her subordinates, who had watched it all unfold before their eyes and were still whispering and giggling from the sideline?

Regardless, this wasn't an orc's way.

Mylo's heart nearly stopped as he was suddenly caught in Umora's grasp and raised up in the air. "Wait!" he squealed. "What's wrong? Didn't it feel good...?"

"I show what feel good." With a backwards kick, Umora knocked the wooden bench over to clear up some space. She then pushed Mylo's face down against the stone table so that his upper body rested against it and his legs dangled off its edge. Thus, his fat boy-butt was at the perfect height...

"No..." Mylo mumbled as Umora peeled away the skirt of his white dress. "Please... Not now..."

"I think now is the perfect time, chief," Miru said.

Mylo raised his chin to look at her, and was instantly hit with a feeling of hopelessness. With his face right by the edge of the table, he had the perfect view of the two smaller orcs' fat, green cocks, slowly growing bigger and harder as they pumped them with their hands. And their smell... The air was quickly filled by the pure stink of orc, a thick pungency that was incomparable to when they had their cocks tucked away. As much as he hated it, Mylo couldn't stop his nose from taking a few curious whiffs. The sight of orc cock terrified him, but the scent had his mouth watering.

"You said you were hungry?" Korah asked with a wide grin. "Consider yourself lucky. I've got something brewing for you in here..." She held up her huge, sweaty balls in her palm, almost requiring both hands to do so.

Mylo came close to sobbing as the two orcs chuckled at his expense. He had hoped that they were different. That they wouldn't take advantage of him. Furthermore, he had hoped that Umora would be the only one packing a monster between her legs, but alas. They were both noticeably less hung than their leader, but still had well over a foot of arm-thick, veiny meat that could break any poor slave. If they represented the average, humanity was in trouble.

A wet slap against his back shifted Mylo's attention to the orc behind him. He turned his head as much as he could in his compromised position, to see Umora's giant cock aligned with his spine, reaching all the way up to his shoulder blades. A shiver washed over him. He could tell that that thing was already hard, the network of veins inflated all across the throbbing shaft, and yet it was so heavy that it nonetheless rested against Mylo's back.

Umora licked her lips and slapped her cock against the boy. "You took whole thing in mouth like good slave. Now this hole also." She retracted her hips, pulling her cock along Mylo's back and leaving a trail of sweat and precum on his dress. Her glans slid down his butt, wedging itself between his cheeks just above his asshole, perched on top of the little wooden flare that stuck out...

Mylo squealed like a pig as the butt plug that had been inside him for more than half a day was suddenly pulled out. He could feel his vacant ass exposed to the air and the copious amount of lube about to gush out of him, but only for a moment. His ass was plugged shut again, but by something softer, warmer,bigger. Even though it was only a small portion of it, Mylo had to fight his urge to scream as his anus was stretched out.

"You think I let hole rest?" Umora said. "Fool slave. You live for my cock." Refusing to give Mylo a still moment to prepare himself, she slowly thrusted her hips forward. His tightness nearly halted all progress, but the lube that had seeped deep into him worked wonders. Umora grunted as her cock pushed its way inside inch by inch, Mylo's slippery inner walls rubbing against her with an almost unbelievable force.

The butt plug had done little to prepare Mylo for what was happening to his asshole. He squirmed in Umora's grip as she took him, his entire core making way for this stronger being. Even though it should have been impossible, the enormous dick was actually working itself through the twists and turns of his insides, and he was powerless to stop it. The more of him that was forced to contain the orcish shaft, the worse the pain got. It was like a gut-punch, except the sensation didn't wear off.

Though Umora was immediately overcome with pleasure, it didn't divert her focus from keeping her slave in check. She pulled back the moment her pelvis came into contact with his fat ass, far faster than she had entered him, then began pounding him over and over. With her slave broken in and primed for her brutal thrusts, grunts came pouring out her mouth, intertwined with Mylo's girly moans. Umora bit her lip, grinning. Even in the boy's resistance, his slutty human nature was evident in the noises he made.

Tears welled up in Mylo's eyes as Umora slammed her titanic weight into his ass, rocking his body back and forth atop the table. His sight was blurred, but the two orcs in front of him had made sure to give him as clear a view of their masturbation as they could. They were huddled right next to one another, the precum-spewing tips of their cocks inches from Mylo's face as their jerking hands slid their thick foreskins back and forth. To the small part of Mylo not panicked with pain, it was actually kinda... hypnotic.

"You tight, slave," Umora said, her voice more gravelly than usual. "Don't worry. I make you loose."

"W-wait..." Mylo stammered. "It hurts... Be gentle, please..."

Umora let out a hearty chuckle. "'Gentle'? You got kiss. This is orc way of sex."

"But--"

"Quiet!" Umora roared and slapped Mylo's fat butt so hard that the ripples seemed to continue for several seconds.

A whimper forced itself through Mylo's clenched teeth. He wanted to start bawling right then and there, but tried his best to hold back his tears. It wasn't so much that he didn't want to show weakness; more so that the two grinning orcs in front of him might very well have enjoyed jerking off to his teary face. And Mylo didn't want to see that part of them. He wanted to believe that they -- and the orc behind him that was causing him so much pain -- would be more sympathetic than that. But it wasn't easy to see them in that light right now...

"Good boy," said Umora. With her mind now set on one thing only, the meaty slaps of her brutal ass-fucking only got louder and louder. She drank in the view before her; a view that was far superior to any sunset or human-made painting. This was art for an orc. The weak, delicate upper body of a sexy human boy bent over, with his soft ass wrapped around a green cock thicker than his arm. Umora couldn't help but play with Mylo's cheeks as she fucked him, gleefully squeezing them into various shapes as they quaked from the force of her hips and heavy balls hitting the boy.

And still, the view paled in comparison to the pleasure. Orcish sex rarely lasted long during busy times like these, but in this case, Umora had to use every bit of her hardened discipline to enjoy the ride at all before the inevitable end. Mylo's asshole was simplyperfect. A boy as small as him should have been able to completely deny entry to a cock like Umora's, but she could actually fit it all inside. It was like his body had been magically altered to be stretchy just for the sake of serving orcs, yet he was tight to a strangling degree.

Mylo could damn near feel the massive cock in his belly chipping away piece after piece of his mind. He flinched with each thrust, and with each flinch his face got more and more warped with pain. His mouth gaped open, a puddle of drool forming on the rocky surface underneath him, and his eyes had rolled back so far that he could barely see. But they were still there. The two faces in front of him, now letting their lust show even more than before. Like Mylo, drool was leaking out between their thick lips, and their cheeks were flushed a dark green hue, but unlike Umora, they weren't furiously grunting. On the contrary, they almost seemed wary of making too much noise, merely moaning and panting softly. It was actually nice to see them not acting in a completely animalistic behavior. Made them look... prettier...

Umora at last noticed the last bit of resistance fade from the human boy. His arms and legs went limp against the table, and she could no longer feel any tension in his muscles as she groped him. She chuckled. It was fine by her if he was passing out. She would just continue to fuck his tight, sexy little body while giving his mind a break. At least for a while.

Everything was a haze to Mylo. Minutes seemed like hours as he drifted in and out of consciousness, as if his mind couldn't decide which state would be best at taking Umora's cock. He prayed that it would be over every time he opened his eyes, but the continuous pounding ache that spread from his asshole seemed to go on forever.

It was only when Umora grabbed his ponytail and yanked his head back that he woke up fully. He gasped in shock, his eyes wide open as he looked around, delirious and confused as to what was happening. Of course, the numerous sensations raging within him and the view of two dripping, green cocks was all it took to clear his head. Though perhaps 'clear' wasn't really accurate; he literally felt high at this point. Miru and Korah had risen from their seats and were now stroking themselves off so close to Mylo's face that they almost touched him. Who knows just how much of their potent pheromones he had ingested while his mind was adrift.

"You stay wake now, slave," Umora said, both her hips and hand slapping the human boy's butt. "Have to feel seed in you."

A sense of dread hit Mylo as he imagined being filled by the same amount of cum that had nearly drowned him yesterday, and a sudden orcish bark from Umora only elevated that emotion. Though he was left in the dark as to what she was saying, Miru and Korah nodded at their leader, then grinned at Mylo. He gasped as they stepped even closer and without any shame began rubbing their cocks all over his face. Now under assault both by stink and the wet touch of orcish cock, Mylo's heart was close to exploding. Precum, sweat and whatever else these creatures secreted was smeared all across his smooth skin. Korah even went as far as rubbing her entire shaft against his scalp, with her balls against his chin.

It was then that Mylo's nose completely betrayed his pride. He couldn't stop it from drawing in long whiffs of the tainted air, and even felt a hint of frustration at the fact that Miru and Korah didn't just hold their dicks still to allow Mylo to plant his nose against their stinky tips. But in being able to focus so much on sniffing, he realized something; the burning pain in his asshole and belly was beginning to feel tolerable, yet Umora still brutally fucked him from behind. What's more, another burning sensation was making itself apparent, one that must have been obscured by pain: Pleasure. It came like a soft throb through his body each time Umora buried her cock in his guts, and Mylo actually found himself growing calmer as the feeling got stronger. His mouth hung wide open, but no more whimpers escaped it. He simply lay there in silence, letting Umora use him as she pleased, while Korah and Miru continued to rub their nasty cocks all over his face. Could such submission really only be caused by pheromones...?

Umora snorted and grunted like a beast as the tight, human wrapping squeezed her cock to new heights of bliss. She was about to reach her peak. Her balls were raging with sperm, every single one of which were destined to be dumped deep inside her cute slave. With just one orgasm she was going to defile him for the rest of his life. His mind would never be the same.

On shaky legs, Umora sheathed her cock within Mylo one last time as her climax boiled over. "Ungh, I fill you, slave!" she roared, her balls tightening. "Take all! Take it like good slave!" Her cock throbbed so hard it made her light-headed, and the initial burst of cum reflected that. There was an audible gurgle as she began unloading inside Mylo's ass, followed up by a rapid-fire of more semen. Within seconds she could feel the head of her cock pooling in it. Was this going to be her biggest one yet?

Mylo barely even noticed his dick letting out a few lines of cum against the side of the stone table; after all, his mind had practically orgasmed ever since it was overtaken by pheromones minutes ago. What was impossible not to notice was the power of Umora's orgasm. Her cum was barreling through him in complete defiance of what his intestines were made for.

"Fuck, chief..." Korah moaned, her face twisted with pleasure. "I'm gonna fill him up too!"