The Green Plague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. Well, we just have to win the war, then, and take that damn city. I bet there's more like him in there."

"How about you focus on the cooking for now, fatty," Korah said, indicating towards the charring skewers with a nod."You're burning the fucking food!"

As bickering and profanity began spewing from the smaller orcs, Umora turned back to her slave atop Ornok and held out her hands. "Grab my shoulders. I lift you down."

"O-okay," Mylo stammered. Leaning in to put his palms against Umora's burly shoulders, he could feel her intense stare as the distance between their faces decreased. With trees as shelter from the wind, her musky scent once again clung to her, and Mylo could feel its effect immediately. Even more so when she then wrapped her hands around his waist and easily hauled him off Ornok, pulling him into her bosom. His face was buried between those fat tits of hers, and his nostrils were filled with the intoxicating stench of orc. It took him every bit of brain power he possessed to not press his nose into the sweaty crevice and start sniffing it. The last thing he wanted at that moment was for the two strangers sitting by the table to find out just how weak he apparently was to their kind's pheromones.

Putting down the silver-haired boy on his feet, Umora bent forward over his shoulder and lifted the skirt of his piss-drenched, former white dress. With a peek between his smooth thighs, she noticed that there was not a single trace of chafing from their ride, despite him being so inadequately clothed for it. And of course, despite him looking about as frail as they come.

"You surprise," she said, smiling. "Most humans red and sore after riding my Ornok."

Mylo crossed his arms, his girly face pouting. "We're not all weaklings..."

"We see soon when I try other hole." Umora ushered him towards her companions with a smack of his butt, sending the boy stumbling with a little yelp.

Caressing his buttcheeks with a grumble, Mylo continued to move forward with Umora following closely behind. The other orcs sat quietly by the table, staring at him with those same grins from before, clearly finding him more interesting than the freshly grilled skewers in their hands. He blushed as he came up to the bench on the other side of the table, surrounded by three horny, sexy, hung beasts who no doubt wanted to do all kinds of depraved things to him.

"Sit," Umora commanded, giving him a tap on the shoulder.

Mylo gulped and slid his butt onto the much too tall bench, while Umora sat down next to him. He glanced across the table, unsurprised to see two pairs of eyes still very much glued to him, though the chubby orc had at the very least shifted part of her attention to ripping a piece of meat off her skewer with her big teeth and tusks. Umora quickly followed suit. She grabbed one of the skewers resting above the firepit and started to munch on it like she hadn't eaten in a week. While it at first seemed like nobody had the intention of making small talk during the meal, the skinnier orc was the first to speak up.

"So, what is your name, boy?" she said in the common tongue, but with a heavy accent.

Mylo's eyes shifted between the ground and the orc right in front of him. "I'm... Mylo..."

"'Mylo' huh?" she purred, managing a quite gentle and calming tone that Umora never had as of yet. With that said, her voice was still as harsh as one would expect from her looks. "Pretty name for a pretty boy."

"Thanks..." Mylo mumbled.

"Stop trying to be coy, Korah," the other one chimed in with a mouth full of food. "Just say that you want to fuck him."

Korah grinned. "He knows that already, Miru. I just wanna talk to him a bit. You know, use my mouth for something other than eating. Unlike you."

Miru lowered the skewer in her hands and turned to Korah with a frown on her face, and just like that, the two were back to arguing in orcish. Mylo sat quiet, blushing. He had never heard any human so casually utter their sexual desire; not even among the drunkards back home. Even the least reserved human seemed like prudes in comparison to these beasts. As the argument went on, Mylo glanced at Umora, expecting her impatience and dominant nature to kick in and have her roar at her underlings to shut up, but she remained silent. Silent, albeit with a frown of annoyance as she tried to enjoy her own grilled skewer. Perhaps this was just an everyday thing that she had gotten used to.

Mylo decided to sit back and listen to the two orcs going at it, fascinated by their language. Every word seemed sharp and throaty, although perhaps that was partly due to their vitriolic nature in this specific instance. None of the regional dialects of the native human language sounded even close to this, nor did any accents of the common tongue. Come to think of it, the few words Mylo had heard these two orcs speak in common were surprisingly clear and fluent, with no apparent grammatical errors; in stark contrast to Umora's mangled way of speaking. They had thick, orcish accents of course, but perhaps Mylo hada thick, human accent in their ears. Nevertheless, he probably had a better chance at somewhat civilized conversation with them than his... mistress.

Korah suddenly turned to Mylo. "Hey, boy," she said with urgency in her voice. "Who do you think is more attractive? Me or her?"

Mylo recoiled in his seat. "W-what?"

"You heard her," said Miru. "You like them soft, no? Not sinewy cunts like Korah here."

"I... don't really have a--" A suddencrack erupted from next to Mylo, cutting him off. He turned to his left to see Umora's boulder-like fist against the stone table, its surface now riddled with small fissures.

She gave Mylo a quick glance, then a death-glare to her companions. "I eat. You be quiet."

Mylo gulped in fear, and the two orcs seemed even more terrified. Their mouths shut and their eyes strayed away, all the food in front of them seeming forgotten. And Umora? She went back to eating as if nothing had happened. If anything, she only looked more at peace now, a hint of a smirk even appearing on her mouth. Mylo appreciated the silence, but as he watched Umora take a big bite of a charred turnip-looking thing, his stomach rumbled with emptiness. Their cooking was primitive in comparison to what he was used to, but his hunger needed to be sated one way or another.

"... Umora?" he said, hoping that she wouldn't be angry. "Could I get some food as well?"

"Soon. You get other food."

Though Mylo had no clue what that meant, he knew not to push his luck with further questions. He hadn't seen any food other than what they had prepared, but perhaps they had something in their baggage that was more suited to his tastes, like some fruit found on their travels. Or perhaps he was getting some sort of leftover scraps that would only serve to keep him alive.

Having finished all the food on her skewer, Umora threw it on the ground and stood up. "I get water," she said. "You all stay here." With that, she unhooked the waterskin on her hip and made her way around the bench, then walked up to Ornok and removed a large, net-covered clay pot from the boar's side, one that no lone human would ever be able to carry if it were filled with water. As she continued towards the little pond deeper in the grove, she could feel the stares of her traveling companions, who almost seemed to be waiting until she was out of earshot to keep on fighting. Not that she cared in the slightest as long as she wasn't there to hear it.

Korah turned to Mylo after Umora's massive figure disappeared behind the trees. "Hey, Mylo, correct?"

Mylo felt as if he was about to get pounced by the two orcs in front of him. "Y-yes..."

"I forgot to introduce myself before," she continued. "I'm Korah, and this is Miru."

"Hey," the chubby orc said, still directing half of her focus on eating.

"Hello..."

"So how is she treating ya?"

Keeping his chin down, Mylo glanced nervously at Miru and Korah looking at him in a strangely excited, almost childish manner. He strongly suspected that this was not going to be an ordinary conversation by any means, but part of him was fine with that. If nothing else, he could perhaps learn a bit about orcish mannerisms, and thus know how to deal with them in the future.

"... Fine, I suppose," he mumbled.'Fine' in this case being by orcish standards. Or so he assumed.

"She didn't strike you or anything?" Korah said, seemingly eager to gain information from Mylo.

Mylo thought back on the past twelve hours, realizing that, despite everything, she had handled him surprisingly carefully. "No... She didn't."

"I figured. She looks scary, but it takes a lot for her to snap on someone who is unarmed."

"So how did she find you?" said Miru, still munching away.

"She... rescued me from bandits..."

"Heroic as ever," she added. "Gotta say, I feel a bit bad for you. The chances of someone like you being captured by someone like her is minimal. You got unlucky."

"What do you mean?" Mylo asked, worrying about what kind of person Umora truly was.

"Well, first off, she's a big one. In every way. She's taller than most, wider than most, stronger than most... more well-endowed than most. And you? Not only are you small, but you're probably the prettiest boy I've ever seen. Certainly the prettiest of all her previous slaves."

"Oh." An orcish compliment shouldn't have had much of an effect, but as Mylo looked at the smirk on the chubby orc's lips, his heart fluttered as a result. It might have been because of her pheromones, even though he could barely smell them through the smoke in the middle of the table...

"She might enjoy your size, but you're ill-suited for someone like her. And since you're so pretty, she's likely going to keep you around for a while."

"She has an odd way of treating her slaves as well," Korah went on. "I can tell from your scent that she has already let you have a taste of just that."

Mylo blushed red-hot as the two orcs seemed to hold back laughter. "I-I had to drink something!" he said. "There was no water!"

"Okay, fair enough. Was your dress thirsty as well?"

Gritting his teeth, Mylo sat quietly as Korah and Miru laughed at his expense, their wide, tusked mouths split open wide. How stupid of him to think that pissing all over your slave was normal orc behavior. Was it just for humiliation? Had Umora marked him? Or did it simply turn her on?

Whatever the reason, it was likely to happen again in the future. Mylo dreaded to think about how low he could fall as a slave to the orcs, but the fact that he hadn't been beaten yet was a good sign. It was actually quite surprising that the extreme violence that the people of Tiafora associated with the orcs hadn't made itself apparent yet, other than in the case of those three bandits who definitely had it coming. Not that Mylo had pictured the orcs to be part of a hivemind of pure savagery, but he had hardly expected to be sitting in a quiet little grove having a rather peaceful conversation with these beings.

"There's also the fact that she's the daughter of a late warlord," Korah continued. "And she inherited every trait necessary to carry on that role."

"You mean her size?" Mylo asked.

"Well, there's more than that. You probably noticed that she doesn't speak the common tongue all that well, right?"

Mylo nodded, excited over finally getting to know the details about his captor. "Yes, I was going to ask about that."

"That's because she's from a Kaguuma-tribe. They isolate themselves from other orcs and other species. In doing so they only learn orcish, and spend most of their time training for battle in order to protect the tribe."

Mylo raised an eyebrow. "But... if they isolate themselves, how do they breed? Don't they need humans?"

"Sharper than I thought, boy," Miru's voice rumbled, muffled by food.

"That is the exception," Korah said. "They've been raising human slaves alongside their own for who knows how long. The slaves only learn to speak orcish as a result. So not only is Umora battle-hardened, but she also knows how to deal with humans."

"Most humans fear her, and no other orc bothers her. Well, except that bitch Arvog..."

"Who's that?" Mylo asked.

Miru smiled. "You'll meet her. Don't worry."

'Don't worry'? Mylo thought. Meeting her was exactly what he worried about. Any orc willing to pick a fight with Umora was probably a potential hazard for him as well, and that would make him even more dependent on his new owner for protection. There really was no winning in this situation. Umora had brought him into this whole mess, and she was probably the only one who could make sure that he didn't end up in an even worse spot. The other two orcs that he was conversing with at that moment both seemed friendly enough by orcish standards, but who knows if they would remain that way if Umora wasn't around.

That's when it hit him. An orc like her must have had human sex slaves before, right? Perhaps she had a harem waiting for her at the orcish settlement, and Mylo would just be one of many others who he could at least share his pain with. Or perhaps her previous slaves had all suffered fates that he dared not think about...

He cleared his throat, a bead of sweat running down his temple. "I meant to ask you... What happened to her previous... slaves?" None of the two orcs gave an immediate answer, making for a silence that quickly had a rather ominous feeling growing within Mylo.

Then Korah put on a smile. "Various things," she said. "One girl drowned in Umora's seed after she blanked out during an orgasm. A boy suffocated with her cock down his throat when his teeth got stuck around its base... Apparently that was the first time she attempted to fit the whole thing inside someone's mouth."

"Then there was that other girl whose guts burst after Umora fucked her for several hours without a break," Miru added seamlessly, her eyes scanning Mylo up and down. "Come to think of it, she was built just like you... Small, thin and pretty..."

Mylo sat frozen in disbelief. "No..." he mumbled. "That can't be...She wouldn't..."

Both orcs broke out into a loud, deranged guffaw, slamming their massive hands against the table and throwing their heads back. "We're joking, we're joking!" Korah said, hardly managing to get the words out mid-laugh.

"Th-that's not funny!" Mylo stammered with a flushed pout on his face.

"Don't worry," Korah replied, wiping tears from her eyes. "She's a monster in battle, but she doesn't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it."

"I don't care about getting hurt," Mylo said. "I just want her to be a bit considerate."

"You don't care about your guts bursting open?"

"Not at all. She could never hurt me anyway."

Korah chuckled, clearly in doubt. "Really, now? What makes you so sure?"

"I'm not telling you," said Mylo, crossing his arms.

With a loud snort, Miru rejoined the conversation. "You know, you're awfully cocky for a human..." she said, reaching across the table and grabbing Mylo by the neckline of his dress. She rose off her seat and pulled him as close to herself as she could, almost lifting his feet off the ground with her orcish strength. "Boys like you always get brought down to earth after sucking some orc cock..."

"Is there a problem?"

Mylo turned to see Umora returning from beyond the trees, her waterskin and pot dripping wet. He had no clue what the orcish words she had just uttered meant, but there was a noticeable scowl on her face. Either way, he was strangely happy to see her. Her company may have been stiff, but it was also sure to keep her underlings in line.

Miru gulped, letting Mylo slip out of her limp hand as she sat down."N-no, chief..." she mumbled."I was just... demonstrating something..."

"You may touch him if I say so," Umora growled as she came around to sit down next to Mylo."Until then, hands off."

"Yes, chief..."

As an awkward silence set in, Mylo watched Umora pull a leafy plant out of her pocket and put it in a crude wooden mug. She then raised a chain from within the fire pit, and with it came a large kettle made of a dark metal. As amusing as it was, it reminded Mylo of the countless tea parties he had been forced to attend by his mother. That was one thing he was thankful for in this company; no pretentious tea-drinking to be had.

... Except tea turned out to be exactly what Umora was making. She filled her mug with hot water, then refilled the kettle with the water she had collected, as the wilting plant inside the mug began giving off a noticeably fresh scent within seconds. The water must have been absolutely scalding, but that didn't stop Umora from taking several mouthfuls.

Mylo realized that he recognized the scent, and the plant's appearance to an extent. It was Lover's cress. One of the most common herbs across all four continents, known for being able to easily kill invasive bacteria without causing any damage to larger lifeforms. Not only was it useful to treat infections, but also for oral hygiene, leaving behind a mellow scent and flavor of citrus, mint and licorice all in one. Humans would typically grind it down into a paste before applying it, so seeing it used as a sort of tea was new to Mylo, not to mention more civilized than he would have expected from orcs. The fact that they even used it at all was a surprise. And now, with Umora relaxing with a bit of tea, it was probably a good time to continue the conversation from before.

Mylo cleared his throat. "Hey, Umora?"

"Hm?"

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but... Do you have more slaves than me?"

"No," she said and took a sip of tea. "No longer."

"Well, where are they now?"

Umora shrugged. "With other orc? I not sure."

Alive, hopefully, Mylo thought. "Did you grow tired of them?"

"Yes. They bore me."

"So you just threw them away?" Mylo asked, hardly picturing a typical breakup. "Didn't you feel any attachment to them?"

"... No? They my slaves only."

"But they--"

"Will you ask question forever?"

Mylo bit his tongue. He tried to rationalize it in his head as best he could. For all he knew it might only have been a matter of finding the right one, just like how it worked for humans. Although, finding the right slave sounded a lot less romantic than finding the right spouse... But perhaps romance was exactly what needed to be added to this strange relationship between orc and human? Just to ensure not getting thrown away, of course. It's not like any human in their right mind could actually love an orc, right?

"Do you ever... kiss your slaves?" Mylo continued.

"... Kiss?" Umora said, as the other two orcs began snickering quietly. "For what? No pleasure in kiss."

"What? Of course there is!"

"How? You touch lips. No cum from lips."

Mylo sat slack-jawed from the nonsense he was hearing. "You don't have to orgasm to feel good! Besides, you can use more than... lips..."

"More?"

"W-well..." Mylo began, suddenly overcome with bashfulness. "You can use tongues as well... And you can... touch each other as you kiss..."

Umora smirked. "Touch cock?"

"No!" Mylo said, red in the face. "I mean caressing each other. Hugging."

"Hm. Don't interest me. Kiss is pointless."

"You wouldn't say that if you knew what a good kiss was like."

"Are you speaking from experience, boy?" said Korah from across the table.

"Yes. I know how to kiss."

"Who'd you learn it from? A girlfriend?"

Mylo looked down at the ground. "... It doesn't matter. All humans kiss at some point anyway."

"Well, we orcs are different," Miru said. "I don't mind kissing, but it's not typical behavior for us."

"Especially not for our chief," Korah added. "She's not the romantic kind. Never have been with her slaves. So just give up."