The Green Plague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that mouth open, human!" Miru added.

The two orcs pulled back their cocks from Mylo's face, and almost at the exact same time began ejaculating on him. Mylo could see their pissholes dilating as the powerful spurts came one after another, and with Umora keeping his head back with his ponytail, there was no way to evade it. His face wasshowered in cum, robbing him of his vision and filling his mouth almost instantly. It clung to his skin in a thick sheet, so heavy and viscous that it was like having mud thrown at him. He did his best to blow away the continuous blockage of cum against his nostrils to continue breathing, as his mouth had subconsciously switched over to only swallowing the rich, creamy stuff over and over.

Whether or not Mylo was truly himself in that moment, he had never been more excited in his life. The smell, taste and warmth of orcish semen seemed to trigger a response in him from the very wiring of his being. It even blocked out the worry of having to fight for his breath as Korah and Miru kept delivering line after line of cum in his drenched face and hair, as well as the aching pressure building up from the liters sloshing around in his belly. Hell, there was even a sense of achievement in hearing the symphony of orcish moans and grunts through the muffling layer of seed over his ears. Would he be able to recover from this? Had the pheromones brainwashed him to the point of no return?

Sweat dripped like rain from Umora when her cum began dwindling. A few weak throbs milked the last bit out, and she was almost thankful for it. She had been reduced to a gasping, drooling mess, her eyelids heavy as she gazed at the defiled human boy on the table, whose faint movements indicated that he had stayed awake. He was certainly in a worse state than her. His ponytail -- that Umora now relied on to not fall over in her dizzy afterglow -- looked like it was sprouting off a huge mass of nothing but cum, but his head was in there, somewhere. His midsection was visibly bloated even from the back, its normal hourglass-shape widened.

Umora smiled. "Well done, pretty boy," she said, attempting a soft tone. "Very well done. You not even resist."

"Whew, that was something..." Miru said in orcish, wiping sweat off her chubby face."It's not every day you get such a nice view when jerking off."

Korah chuckled."You said it. Didn't even need a hole."

"What now, chief? Do we clean him up?"

"We should head back to camp, no? We're running late."

Umora leaned her head back and took a deep breath."Wait," she said."Just give me a moment..."

----------

Once again riding a trotting Ornok between Umora's massive arms, Mylo had to fight the urge to throw up. Despite the amount of cum actively leaking from his ass and running down the saddle, his belly was still visibly inflated, applying sickening pressure to his organs. Vomiting was sure to relieve it to an extent, but he couldn't have that happen. There was no way he was going to humiliate himself in front of these orcs like that. He had been through enough. They had used and abused him like a toy, with no regard for his safety or pride... or pleasure. Granted, he had orgasmed just like them, somehow... Oh, how shameful.

Umora suddenly reached out in front of Mylo, to a little pouch around her mount's neck. She fished out a small root that was shaped a bit like a star, its shaggy surface a colorful mix of green and blue. It didn't look anything like what the orcs had been eating earlier; more like something poisonous.

"Here," said Umora, holding it up in front of Mylo.

He grabbed it. "What's this?"

"Soul of Naydris. Some was mixed in lube I use, but take more."

"What does it do?"

"It heal. You humans use for potion-brew."

Once again, Umora's knowledge humbled Mylo. "... I don't need it."

"Stop," Umora said. "You have strong mind. For human. But your insides hurting, I know."

Mylo blushed. He knew that this type of basic care was merely a necessity to increase the longevity of a slave's service, and yet he felt genuine appreciation towards his captor. Although perhaps she did care about him just a tiny bit. Regardless, Mylo would continue his attempts to further bring out that part of her.

"Thanks..." he mumbled.

Umora gave his messy head a rough petting. "I fix you more in camp. You see?"

Tracing Umora's pointing finger, Mylo could see the large wooden poles marking the gate to the orcish war camp, about ten minutes away on the dusty path that slithered up the side of the mountain. The very tops of multiple tents could be seen above the edge of the plateau they sat upon. He wasn't sure just how large of an area it was, but judging from the mountain's width, there were likely thousands upon thousands of orcs waiting for him.

It was going to be a long, long day...