All Comments on 'The Green Ray'

by steve w

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digigemmdigigemmover 19 years ago
Boring.

Maybe it's personal, but I don't like reading stories, that described like this: "He does it, she does that". It's nice to talk like that while making love to your partner, but it's boring to read on site with stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perfection

I've read most of your other work, enjoying it for it's pure lust and fire, even though the subject matter tends to be a bit far from me. I loved this story. The subtle tones you portray that I can see link back to some little sluts ass is superb. Don't stop writing.

harierhawk@aol.com

melodycelestemelodycelesteabout 16 years ago
wow!

hi steve

i don't know if you will ever even see this because i realize it's been a long time since you have posted anything! i just had to tell you that i think you tell some amazing stories in a really unforgettable way! thanks for writing these stories so i could be inspired by your visions! i hope you are happy and doing what you do so damn well-- writing!! good wishes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

Your use of the English language is remarkable. I seldom read Literotica in which the author has such a command of words that are more fascinating than the story they have written. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous