The Green Room Ch. 04

Story Info
Jewel's fingers moving under my dress rubbing my wet pussy.
2.1k words
3.81
4.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Life is not perfect and neither are my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm purging my mind, looking for relaxing fun.

Lost Opportunity, my pen name, refers to all those times I missed the signals, failed to take the leap, didn't recognize or understand what others were feeling/wanting, just didn't go far enough from my own hang ups and fears. I've learned in my thirty years to say yes, to take a chance, make a move, have no regrets, take chances, even if I fail or are rebuffed, even those that don't work out or even when they hurt how do I know if I don't try? Life is short enjoy the ride. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair-💋

Chicago has one of the most exciting music scenes in the country. The birthplace of new influential genres house, modern gospel, Chicago-style blues ECT. A hotbed for new and exciting musical innovations. So it only makes sense that Chicago is one of the best cities to see live music especially in Wicker Park. While there are great venues all over the city, this neighborhood stands out for their dynamic music scene.

The indie spirit lives large in Wicker Park, a haven for artists and musicians since the roaring twenties. You'll find music venues all around the six corners where North, Milwaukee, and Damen Avenues intersect, where you can see well-known acts or discover some of the latest local talent.

Subterranean is a two-story venue with a cabaret-style stage upstairs and an intimate performance space downstairs. Both floors host live acts almost nightly, from DJs to local musicians to burlesque dancers, open Mic Hip Hop on Tuesdays and Reggae Gold on Wednesdays.

Just a couple doors down, you'll find a one of a kind venue Chop Shop. The industrial chic building includes a restaurant, bar, butcher shop, and music venue all housed inside a 100-year-old former auto body shop. The concert space includes 20-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, and a state-of-the-art sound system, making it the perfect spot to catch live shows and maybe grab some house roasted meats on your way out.

On the outskirts of Wicker Park, you'll find two local gems that are worth the trip outside the heart of the neighborhood. The Hideout is a community bar and venue tucked inside a 100-year-old house on a quiet street. You'll find live music and events there almost every night of the week, often spilling out into the front lawn. The Empty Bottle is a rarely empty hole in the wall bar that happens to be a musical institution on Chicago's west side, featuring an eclectic concert schedule with a side of grunge.

The Hideout is a bar for irregular folks who just don't fit in, or just don't want to fit in. The owners didn't choose the name; it has been called the Hideout since it opened (legally) in 1934.The Hideout is a 100 year old balloon-frame house, built in two days, still there a century later. Hammers pounding in nails faster than the city could tear it down. Built by undocumented workers at the end of the 19th Century, run by undocumented bootleggers and gin runners, running numbers, racing horses, making deals, and moving in on the make.

I met her there just hanging out like everyone else her blonde hair flowing dazzling turquoise eyes from the poster I had in my childhood bedroom to sitting at a table with me twenty years later. Talking poetry and music with Jewel at The Hideout a sub real experience but when she asked if I wanted to sit in on her set I nearly peed myself.

Playing guitar with an Icon following her lead, singing background vocals, living a dream. After the set we hung out playing footsie under a table in the corner chatting, drinking, laughing well into the night which turned into morning in no time.

No-one bothered her there with photo and autograph request, The Hideout, is the last hold-out of the rebel club. It is located in the center of the industrial corridor along the North Branch of the Chicago River. It is surrounded by factories, and the looming City of Chicago Fleet Management Facility. Every night for over a decade, punk rock, alt-country, indie rock, post-rock whatever, break out their instruments and play like it is the last night on earth. That is how it felt like we were in our own little world starring in each others eyes.

Jewel was raised near Homer, Alaska, where she grew up singing and yodeling as a duo with her father, a local musician. At age fifteen, she received a partial scholarship at the Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan, where she studied operatic voice. After graduating, she began writing and performing at clubs and coffeehouses in San Diego, California. Based on local media attention, she was offered a recording contract with Atlantic Records, which released her debut album, Pieces of You, in 1995; it went on to become one of the best-selling debut albums of all time, going 12-times platinum. The debut single from the album, "Who Will Save Your Soul", peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100; two others, "You Were Meant for Me" and "Foolish Games", reached number two on the Hot 100.

City workers, grade school teachers, art students, plumbers, bikers, bike riders, nurses all converge at the corner of Ada and Wabansia Streets to dance and sing along with their favorite and obscure bands. People know that the Hideout is different a community of fellow musicians and music lovers.

The Hideout is the place where the hard working man and the hard working hustler met for beer and eggs. Where the "26 girls" rolled the dice, danced and bought 10 cent drinks of bathtub gin. Born as a 19th Century Shanty, straight from the mud by ditch-digging Irishmen with dirty boots to the nickel and dime Prohibition Era Sicilian button men to Cold War steel working Polish who made way for the alternative, indie, free jazz, country, punk, post-rock of the 21st Century.

Haunted, holy, hallowed ground. Born of risk and haste, from a shack to a house, then a Public House. Hearty drinking, where everyone buys a round for everyone else. Family and friends, friends of friends, word of mouth, hand to mouth. The Hideout has no sign on the outside or inside, but once inside there is a guaranteed good time.

It's where Jack White threw up in the alley, taped up a black and white bed sheet behind Meg's drum set, put on some red polyester pants, and then flew onstage and played his pants off. It's where Phantom Planet filmed their first low budget video for "California" which became the theme song for some cancelled TV "dramedy."

It's where Robin Hitchcock got drunk on red wine and sang classic rock covers with local power trio kings Mr. Rudy Day. It's where Joe McFee, Ken Vandermark, Areyellah Ra and their friends will blast out Free Jazz every Wednesday night. Where a big tough Chicago cop bursts through the back stage door so he can hear his idol, Thurston Moore, play improvised guitar solos in tribute to Sun Ra.

Where Jon Langford performs with every band he has ever been in from the Mekons to the Waco Brothers. Where the Flashlights playec their first Chicago show, where musicians try out their experimental new material. Where Billy Corgan spends nine Mondays in a row creating a new band Zwan and invites everyone to perform.

It is the place where bands play their first shows ever. It is where they come back, in another band later. It is where they play in nine different bands in ten years. It is a community where every bartender, door person and sound tech is in a band. Where no one quits, they just go on tour.

Walking out of The Hideout into the cool night air at three AM Jewel offered to give me a ride home. Her driver loaded our guitars and we climb into the back of her huge town car. Jewel's hand on my leg as we were driven through the downtown streets to my apartment building on Lakeshore Drive. She dropped me off with a passionate kiss and said she put my name on the list for her show at the Auditorium Theatre.

The Auditorium Theatre is a music and performance venue located inside the Auditorium Building on Wells Drive. Inspired by the Richardsonian Romanesque Style of architect, the building was completed in 1889. The Chicago Symphony Orchestra performed in the theatre until 1904 as well as the Chicago Grand Opera Company and its successors the Chicago Opera Association and Chicago Civic Opera until its relocation to the Civic Opera House in 1929. The theatre currently hosts performances by the Joffrey Ballet, in addition to a variety of concerts, musicals, performances, and events. Since the 1940s, it has been owned by Roosevelt University and since the 1960s it has been refurbished and managed by an independent non-profit arts organization.

Jewel sent a town car to pick me up the night of her concert. I felt like Cinderella only I had no plans to be home before midnight. I wore a black Lydia Maxi skirt set with platform heels I was shaved and waxed with my long red hair pulled up.

When we arrived I was escorted through the side entrance by security down a long hall backstage to Jewel's dressing room. She kissed me on my cheek sweetly "So glad you came, Cheri," she said with a smile.

Watching her perform to a packed house from backstage was a dream come true. Back in her dressing room after her performance we sipped champagne I could see Jewel was exhilarated from performing the same way I feel after a set.

Coming together on the loveseat in her dressing room kissing sweetly then passionately tongues intertwined in lust, desire and delight. Jewel's fingers moving under my dress rubbing my wet pussy over my black thong. How did I get here? Jewel inserting her finger inside me sending waves of electric shocks through the deepest parts of me. My soul is on fire, burning with desire, my body rocks and shakes, my wet juices release my pussy throbs around her fingers.

Sliding down to my knees as she lifted her hips to help me remove her leather pants. Kissing her beautiful feet teasing up her smooth calves with my long tongue up between her thighs. Flicking her clit with my long tongue parting her sweet pussy lips plunging my long tongue deep inside Jewel.

Delicate, smooth thighs play ivory curtains to a hairless center stage, Jewel's rapid, shallow breath, a symphony to my ears and my hungry eyes, Jewel's voice is a throaty purr, my soft hands caress her breasts, an erotic dance, waiting eagerly to dance center stage.

Gentle nibbles on her smooth inner thigh, Jewel's sweet bud full exposed, swollen and waiting, my hot breath so teasing, I pause for just a moment, Jewel's moans tell me I'm hitting the right notes, striking that special cord, I delve forward to kiss her sweet arousal.

At first I move softly, slowly like a gentle waltz, that soon has Jewel gasping and pleading for more, I covered the full stage with my long tongue, finding the place Jewel covets most, a wet and swollen clitoris as my fingers slipped in to her tight hole, to assist in the grand climax, building to a crescendo.

Picking up the tempo, licking in quick flicks from my long tongue, finally deciding to engage Jewel's full clit straight on, sucking it, loving it, Jewel's body tightening as my fingers move faster in and out, I sucked lovingly upon her glorious button, fast approaching her sweet peak, I lapped hungrily at Jewel's soaking wet sex, the song reaching it's natural crescendo, Jewel's screams of pleasure filling my ears in a grand climax.

Jewel pulling me up so that our soft lips could meet, her sweet pussy juices coating my face, passionate kisses are all the applause I need, ever the performer it is my pleasure to please. Cuddling together in a post orgasmic bliss.