The Gretchen Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Soma.
2.3k words
3.59
5.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up. Kirk. Wake up." Gretchen was whispering to him. Almost hissing.

His brain was in more than a fog. He wasn't sure where he was or what was happening. His eyes wouldn't even focus. He rubbed them. Gretchen started to come into view....was she naked?

This had to be a dream. He had been on call every other night for three months straight. This was before residents were allowed to go home after a night on call. He worked at one of the busiest hospitals in the country. He was a walking zombie.

He was also conditioned. His head didn't take long to clear. He had gotten off of work at 8pm after being up for 36 hours. It was 10pm. What was she doing?

She was definitely naked. She was also pulling down his shorts. As hot as she looked, he wasn't sure he could do anything. The brutal call schedule had killed his libido. They say doctors are married to their work. Was he getting there?

If he had to wake up for work now, a steady stream of caffeine would be pouring into him. It was the only thing that worked. Should he do that for her? She was really into trying to get him hard.

"I'm sorry Gretchen. I should be hard as a rock. I am just so tired," he said.

She was sucking him. It wasn't working. She slammed her fist in the bed and hissed, "damn!"

"What brought this on? Was there a Brad Pitt movie on?" He was trying to deflect with humor. It didn't work.

"I pulled my back while working out. My regular doc was out, her coverage gave me Soma. It is making my horny as hell." She pouted. That actually got a stir from him.

"Soma made you horny? That is interesting."

"Don't get cute. You are the one not interested. I'm not some frigid old thing like you probably tell your friends I am."

"I would never say that! You are the greatest lover in the world!" He meant it.

"I know you mean that," she said. " I just - wait. Have you ever taken it?"

"Gretchen, it's a strange drug! It isn't used very often. What if it does something bad and I can't work?"

"God forbid." She started gathering her clothes.

This was one of those marriage saving moments. "Grab the bottle. I love you."

She already had it in her hand. She gave him two. He didn't care. She was worth it. She ran down the hall completely naked for a cup of water.

"Mom!"

Thank God it was Stephanie. The boys were getting to that age where they were curious. This was really making her wild. He sat up and looked around. From the bedroom doorway there was a trail of her clothes leading to the bed. Her panties were the last thing to hit the floor before she dove in.

--------------

Twenty minutes later he was rock hard. They decided to shower after he took the pills so he wouldn't fall asleep. She ran the water cold. It worked. He stayed awake. It did nothing to keep him from getting hard. She squealed. Grabbing him by his cock, she led him to the bedroom.

Warmth was spreading over him. "I think I found my libido," he said.

"Thank you, hun. You won't regret this." She kissed him deeply, then shoved him back on the bed. She didn't even let him swing his legs around. She straddled him and started working his cock inside her. She was soaking wet. She was still tight, however. It had been awhile since they had done anything. Three kids had done nothing to make her loose, either.

He admired her body. She was always in the best of shape. As she started rising up and down on his cock, he was amazed at how well she balanced on the edge of the bed. He would have fallen off for sure.

She took hold of his hand and placed his thumb on her clit. This was exciting. She was really getting into this. He reached up and grabbed her breast with his other hand. Her nipples were larger and stiffer than he had ever seen them.

He came.

There was no warning. No buildup. Yet it was intense. He drove deep in her and just kept spurting. She kept going up and down. She was building much more slowly.

She didn't notice?

He was worried he would go soft, but he was harder than ever. It was as if he had a fly by orgasm. His cock didn't know either. It just kept going.

She was building up deeper and deeper moans. She said, "I already came once. I hope that is OK."

The only other time he had an experience like this was back in the 70s. Quaaludes. One of the greatest drugs ever made. They were incredibly popular, and addictive. They stopped being made for that reason. Not many drug manufacturers were willing to do that.

He had met a woman at the time who invited him over to watch his favorite team play hers. The Steelers vs The Oilers. Playoffs. He was more excited about the game, until she gave him the Quaalude. It was like being drunk without the alcohol "feel". The house could have burned down and he wouldn't care. She didn't care that he wanted to watch the game while they fucked. They just put the TV at the foot of the bed and went at it. He came three times, and never went soft.

The Steelers won. They always did in the 70s.

Soma was nowhere near making him as high as he was on the Quaalude, but it certainly was letting him stay hard between orgasms in the same way.

Gretchen was also much better looking. He was completely absorbed by her presence. His cock felt insane. He was incredibly hard. Her breasts were starting to bounce as she really started moving up and down.

Something wet hit him in the eye. Then on the cheek. He looked up. She was breathing so fast her nose started to run! He had just been hit in the eye with her snot! It was hilarious, and made him harder than ever. In fact, it was going to make him cum!

Normally he was a bit of a germaphobe. Not so much that he always washed his hands and such. He just wasn't into bodily secretions. The nurses teased him mercilessly about it. How could he be a doctor and yet freak out if a little poop or vomit got on his clothes? Snot? It was the worst.

At this moment he would have gladly opened his mouth and let the amazing lover he was with fill him with mucous. She was really going to town. He was completely into her.

"Oh Kirk. Oh shit. Oh shiiiiiit...." She somehow managed to get her legs completely around him, and pulled him in. He felt the buildup this time. He also felt the release. He was pulled so deep within her he couldn't go further. His cock stretched intensely and then started blasting cum. It was intense. More intense than he had ever felt.

She kept grinding on his cock, and cursing louder. He really hoped she had locked the door. He looked up and she was breathtaking. She was in a state that can only be described as ecstasy. He felt it too.

--------------

"Wake up. Wake up Kirk!"

Was this Deja Vu? She wasn't whispering this time. His eyes cleared. She wasn't naked either. Ugh. It was time for work.

She hugged him, then gave him a kiss. "Thank you," she said. "You were wonderful."

"I don't remember falling asleep."

"You were halfway off of the bed. I had a tough time getting you in. Are you going to be OK?"

"I'll be fine. Coffee please."

"Coming up."

He wasn't too concerned about being sleepy after the Soma. He knew it wasn't as bad as other muscle relaxants. It just was new to him. His biggest concern was his black cloud. The term wasn't unique to the medical profession. When it got busy in a level 1 trauma center, however, people tended to die. He couldn't be in a sleep inducing drug hangover and trying to save lives.

The day went fine.

Gretchen was ready for more the next night. He was happy to oblige. The perpetual hard-on effect wasn't as potent, but he also woke up less sleepy. Adjusting to a medicine that quickly was unusual. He slept great, his balls completely drained

The following 36 hours were one of the longest of his life. Trauma after trauma came in. Patients were being operated on all night. The next day found him stuck in a fifteen hour case for which he had no chance to get some coffee beforehand. When he finally got home it was 1am. Gretchen just let him drop in bed to sleep.

He couldn't.

Sometimes when he had been going at a frantic pace like he had, he would lay down and it was impossible to sleep. He hated when this happened.

"We will just have to get you to relax," Gretchen said. She returned from the kitchen with a dangerous combo, soma, rum, and her robe undone. Her bush was begging for attention. When he reached for it, she stopped him and said, "I have something more rapid in mind. You don't have long before you have to be up again."

The rum was making him feel warm. The Soma had started to kick in as well. Her tongue had bathed every nook and cranny of his balls and cock. Gretchen wasn't big on swallowing. She had gotten a few incidental licks of his cum here and there, but he always was careful to warn her when he was about to cum. Tonight she told him not to.

"What?" he asked.

"Just let it happen. In my mouth."

"But you've never wanted me to."

"Tonight I do."

He almost stopped her. Was this medication making her do things she normally wouldn't? It wasn't like she was completely passed out from it like a date rape drug. She was just very uninhibited.

She was also incredibly aggressive. She was always great with her tongue. Tonight it felt like it was sending signals to every pleasure nerve fiber he had. Then she would take it in her mouth and work it with both her lips and tongue.

Any thought of being chivalrous and not cumming in her mouth went out the window when she started licking hard just below the tip and popped it out long enough to say, "cum in my mouth, give me your load."

She had never said anything like that to him. Ever.

He started to cum immediately. An overwhelming contraction made him arch up and hold as he felt the tip of his spine start a cascade that shot through his cock. The cum blast was huge. Gretchen gagged immediately, but it was a valiant try. She kept licking up and down the tip of his shaft. It looked incredible as her tongue kept getting washed over with cum. The second blast shot straight up and went well above her head. The third did the same. They were coming down on her shoulder and back. He blasted six more times and lay there as his cock kept throbbing.

And then he became concerned.

She hadn't moved. She stayed there moving her mouth like she was licking. She moved her hand up and down. Neither were on his cock anymore. Cum was dripping down her back onto the bed.

He grabbed her shoulders. "Gretchen? Are you all right?"

She started babbling. Then went silent. She just stared ahead.

---------------

Kirk had never had to take a sick day. They didn't exist when you were a resident on call every other night. He was going to owe someone a lot. He didn't care.

Gretchen had mixed an opioid with the Soma and alcohol. A recipe for disaster. She came out OK, but was completely embarrassed. He was completely ashamed. While he blasted cum in her mouth, her brain had decided to shut down. Opioids and alcohol were dangerous. Adding a muscle relaxant made the risk even worse. He should never have let it happen. He knew better than to mix any prescription with alcohol.

Yet, the Soma had made her behavior so enticing.

On the way home they both agreed never to do it again. Fortunately, they kept that promise. Too many lives are lost for those that don't.

He also had the rest of the day and night free. When he came later that evening, she came with him. He moaned a bit too loud. One of the boys knocked on the door and asked, "Daddy, are you having a kidney stone?"

Where on earth had he heard of that?

Then he slept. Oh, he slept. When he woke up it was as if it was a new day. He grabbed Gretchen and hugged her tightly. "You are precious to me. I was afraid I might lose you."

She smiled and hugged him back. "I owe you an apology. Your schedule has been tough to take. I realize now how important it is to let you get rest and to get through this. It is not that much longer. I am sorry I woke you up that first night."

He lifted her chin and gave her a loving kiss. "Don't be."

"Why, because I was a wild love making machine? I remember most of it."

"No," he said, "because I realize how lucky I am. Was it good? Yes. Was it better? No. The drug clouded things, made it unnatural. It took away from the experience. I think of the times it is just us. It is so much better. we don't need Soma, or any other drug, to enjoy each other."

"Like the Maroon Bells?"

"Oh my God, the Maroon Bells!"

A tale for another time...