The Grey Sweater

Story Info
Make my tits irresistible.
1.3k words
3.06
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My high beams are for you..." Grey wool sweater was a large from the boys department, stretched tight, scratchy on bare skin, a hint of my mid-drift. My black skirt was a wrap, two buttons spaced widely at my hips, silk border cut a diagonal from my left hip to below my right knee. Occasionally a small portion of skin was exposed on the side of my knee, very conservative.

"Don't you dare look me in the the eyes.." Always the gentleman, our history goes back years, he was a groomsman at my wedding, my best friend Susie arranged that situation. He hated my fucking jerk ex-husband, all he cared about was cars in those days, if only...

"Tunnel of love has been waiting for you..." Took his hand out of his pocket, let me see the bulge I have been staring at all night. All day my co-conspirators have been pushing us together, especially Susie my best friend.

"Still the quiet man.." Susie and I both sought out the mystery man, designated driver, wing man extraordinaire at our college graduation party. Masterful job of steering Susie towards Jace. Incredibly handsome, rich and charming. Jace's fraternity brother was also cover material for GQ magazine, both of us on the road of maternal bliss.

"Susie still has a thing for you.." Flicker in his blue eyes, Jace has told him the stories. Susie is a masochist, loves to taunt Jace with her obsession with his best friend. Fuels Jace's dominance and sadistic rage fucks, they are a pair made in heaven. Tension is rising, stroking himself over his slacks.

"Eight years.." Susie and I have used every trick in the book to seduce him. New years eve not long ago Susie on her knees crying, begging for a double penetration, Jace was basking in her humiliation. Ray cruelly invoking the Bro-code walking away. He sees my hand under the grey sweater, takes one step forward to maintain his balance, fire in his eyes...

"Saw the crash on TV.." Ended his successful car racing career, one too many concussions. Clenched fists and he is shaking, passion of his life a pile of wreckage. Need his passion, need his love. Cruelly I have pierced his armor.

"Make love to me.." I made the two steps separating the gulf between us, close enough that my musky cunt and his sweat combine in a heady aroma. Deep blue eyes searching my soul, can he hear my heart flutter? Longest five minutes of my life...

Tentative lips are so tender, tip of his tongue traces my luscious lips, I can't breathe..Probing, electric as our souls tangle. Strong arms support me, my world is spinning. Please God Yes! Hand slipping up my back, under my sweater, pressing my breasts against his heaving chest. Hand on my ass compressing his throbbing cock, my heat dribbling thru our clothes.

Nibble on my ear lobe, my hands leading him to the spot on my jaw line, lower leave a mark please! Never want to let go, arms around his neck keeping my grey sweater bunched at my armpits. Floating on a cloud of ecstasy somehow landing on the bed.

Grey sweater is tangled at my elbows, controlling my arms, feather kisses in the valley between my breasts, butterfly nibbles all around my mounds. Nipples are aching, demanding to be suckled, squirming so his teeth can find the target. Feasting on my teats, his hand testing the firmness, his thigh stroking my incandescent cunt. My moans have a ghostly echo...

Struggle my arms free so I can hold him, pull him up for a passionate kiss, take his breathe away. Flexing buttocks in my hands are so strong, prevent him from releasing his belt, need his skin, can't help myself. Frantically I've found his flesh, burning staff, leading it to my gushing vagina. Tip scrapes across my cervix, so full, sweet stretch as our pubic bones collide, overwhelmed with a kaleidoscope of colors, my life is complete...

Timeless as his hips swivel and swirl, oh God this can't go on, I'll lose my mind, never want it to stop. Firm hand grips my jaw, "Open your eyes!" His voice rattles me from the revery, cobalt pools, lightning and thunder wrack my body, I'll surely die when I fall from the heights I've never reached...injecting me with his essence, forever, he'll keep me safe forever...

"Fuck me hard.." My voice is rough, didn't think I could take him all the way down my throat. When we woke our clothes were still half on and tangled. Chuckled when I wrapped his belt around my neck.

"Only if you marry me.." When he talks his words are golden.

Holding his dick, covered in spit and pussy juice, spoke to it like a microphone, "I accept this award, on behalf of all my loyal fans!" Love his laugh! "Every ounce of my body is dedicated to my biggest fan! Every hole too!" Jumped on him riding cowgirl, "Yes I'll marry you!" Loves my big tits, pinching and biting, "Harder fucker!" It's like we were made for each other! Kept fucking me to several shaking orgasms.

Surprised me when he threw me to the side and jacked off all over my face, then kissed me! Fingered me till I was a squirting mess, pussy eater deluxe. Drove me insane licking my ass, fingers loosening my sphincter till he was hard again. "Fucking bitch! I'm going to own your ass!"

"No lube you fucking bastard!" Scrambled to all fours, slammed my pussy for a few moments while I found his belt wrapping it around my neck, made sure he had a firm grip. "Make me your bitch!" Glorious riding me, rammed my colon with no mercy, choking me, slapping my hind quarters, hanging on to my tits when I really started bucking.

"I'm sorry, was that too rough?" I'm speechless, curled in his embrace, gentle squeeze on his limp dick, wave it around a little bit.

"Got any more?" Started kissing down his chest, shiver when I think of what I want him to do to me. Let Susie do it to me once.

"Pretty sure my dick is done for the night." he sighs. Kissed him, gentle, loving.

"Hurt me.." Found some baby oil, caressing his hand, fold his fingers into a fist. Use both my hands to straighten his fingers, show him with my hand, demonstrating a point with thumb tucked in. "You would if you loved me.."

Three fingers deep in my cunt, thumb strumming my clit, little finger tickling my ass hole, "Yes, Yes, Yes." I moaned. Hold his head to my tit so he will sink his teeth into my flesh. Other hand on his wrist setting a pace, "More.." Looks into my lidded eyes when he has four fingers plumbing my depths.

Web between thumb and index finger crashing into my clit, "More.." Push his head down so he can flip his tongue over my clit, "Please..push." Thumb inserted, knuckles stretching me, "Hurts so good.." Humping against his hand when he bites my clit, whole hand pops in, he freezes as my body rattles in overload.

Trepidation in his eyes as my breathing settles, reassure him with my grip on his wrist. Right hand is buried deep, his left hand steadies my leg that is flopping erratically, his ass holding the other. My fists gripping the bedding, hips are bouncing uncontrollably, scream, "Put it back in!" My belly is heaving, some alien inside fighting to get out!

"Wake up!" Slapping my cheek has brought me back.

Seeing double, "Love you twice as much..."

Week later Jace and Susie are standing up for us with the judge that is marrying us, we are planning a formal reception in the future. Susie is making plans, expecting a severe punishment after fucking another man. Real cocks in her ass and pussy that she has been craving for years, hopefully while being smothered with my juicy cunt.