Neighbors

Story Info
A CNC story.
753 words
4.3
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've talked for a while. Just briefly at the mailbox or neighborhood functions. Say hi at school functions. Sometimes stand a little too close. Conversations are a bit too flirty.

You know from conversations I've had with your wife that I get bored at home a lot. That I spend my mornings doing dishes, laundry, cleaning house and making beds. By the time I'm done with the daily chores and taking care of the dogs I have 90 minutes to relax before I have to start the afternoon pick up lines.

Today the stars have seemingly aligned. Your wife is out all day. My partner is out of town. It's been a years since she's touched you the way she used too. Since your needs have been prioritized. Ever since you ran into me at the pool on Labor Day with our families you've been thinking about it'd be like to have your hands all over me. This must be the time I shower you assume. My home is empty and I seem like the type to enjoy long showers with the music blasting in peace. Perhaps you'll just walk over and see if the door is unlocked. It wouldn't hurt anybody if you just happened to catch me showering. You'll just watch. No harm done. Maybe you'll leave your cum inside a pair of my clean panties to find later and be confused about.

But upon entering the master bedroom you see me laying on the center of the bed with an eye mask on. I've got music playing and you watch my chest rise and fall until you're convinced I'm asleep. You feel yourself getting hard as you stare at my hard nipples poking through my shirt. Your eyes travel down my body and you see I'm wearing shorts.

Quietly you approach me. You touch my inner thigh gentle with the tips of your fingers to see if I stir. I don't. Slowly you undress and carefully you lower yourself onto my bed. With one hand gripping your hard cock you begin to slowly stroke yourself. You're still not 100% sure what you want to do now. Just take care of yourself or help yourself to me.

I stir in my sleep and roll over onto my stomach. There's no sheets on me and the only thing separating your dick from my pussy is a very loose pair of shorts. Decision made you firmly place your hand on my back pushing me further into the mattress. I begin to wake and start to struggle as you pull my shorts down. Before I can free myself you shove your cock between my legs. Not inside me. You're just getting yourself better situated. But when I feel your thick hard dick against my inner thighs I let out a soft gasp. As you guide yourself inside me you're still getting resistance but I'm not fighting as hard. And to your surprise I'm soaking wet and you glide right in. You begin to thrust and I let out a moan.

After a few minutes I've stopped fighting all together. You lean over and whisper "do not take off your eye mask" and wait for me to nod. You flip me over onto my back and take off my shirt. With your mouth on my nipple you go back to grinding your dick inside me. I start to push you back and in surprise you let me. "Lay down" I request. And blindly I climb on top of you.

I take you in my mouth. My tongue gliding up and down your cock and my lips tease your head. I've got one arm helping me balance while the other is stroking your cock. Your hands are tangled in my hair and you push my head down until you can hear me gag. Upon release I come up for air.

I slide you inside me and begin to ride you. You take on breast in your hand and pull it towards your face. As you get close to cumming you go from sucking on my nipple to softly biting and finally as you climax you bite hard and I let out a scream mixed with pain and pleasure.

After we're done I lay back down. Mask still in place. You see my panties on the ground and use them to clean us both off. Then you slip them into your pocket and lean over my panting body. "Good girl," you whisper before you turn and leave.