The Grieving Process Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," she said, "You're not looking for anything more, I'm not looking for anything more, and you're really good at making me cum."

"You're no slouch yourself," I replied, "It's probably good that I don't live nearby or things could get complicated."

We lay there recovering but I couldn't stop gazing upon her toned, naked body. It wouldn't be the same but I knew that I'd need photos for when I was back home. In the meantime, I figured I'd better take advantage while I had her right there with me. I started by just casually caressing her tits as we were chatting. This led to us making out as I was fondling her but I soon lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. I slipped my hand down to her pussy and found it overflowing with juices so I was alternately fingering her and lightly caressing her clit. She was running her fingers through my hair and moaning but, when I raised my head and we went back to making out, she reached for my cock, which was reviving but not yet rigid. While she worked on getting my cock ready for more fucking, I continued to stimulate her pussy.

It wasn't really a surprise by this point when it appeared that she was building pretty quickly toward an orgasm just due to my manual stimulation. I considered moving down and finishing her off with my tongue but she was doing such a good job reviving my cock that I didn't want to prevent that from continuing. We had to stop making out as she was getting closer because she apparently needed to moan more than she needed to explore my mouth with her tongue. She started to tense up but still continued to gently stroke my stiffening tool even as she was right on the verge of cumming once again. Finally, she gasped and started shaking while I kept gently stroking her clit. It was another of what was apparently a typical long and intensely pleasurable orgasm.

When she finished cumming, she brought her lips to mine again and we went back to making out. Since I was fully rigid by this point, I rolled over on top of her and she guided my cock, which she had still been gripping, to her pussy and I pushed inside. We both moaned while continuing to make out then I slowly began to slide it in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. Although missionary was far from my favorite position, I did like the feeling of her body against mine as we were fucking and making out. She was raising her hips to accept my incoming thrusts while I supported myself over her on my forearms. I did gradually increase the pace at which I was fucking her but was by no means fucking her hard and fast. It was a nice moderate pace and was highly pleasurable but it was good that the bed was sturdy because it probably would have been squeaking along with our rhythm otherwise.

"Would you mind if we changed things up?" she asked after abruptly pulling her mouth from mine.

"Not at all," I replied and slipped my cock out of her then got up onto my knees. She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air, so I guided my cock back into her, causing both of us to moan. Holding her hips, I resumed slowly fucking her while looking down at her ass. Even as I gradually picked up the pace, her ass barely jiggled each time my hips tapped it. As much as I enjoyed watching as Theresa's and Emily's asses jiggled when I fucked them from behind, I also enjoyed the lack of jiggle when fucking Carol. I wouldn't have said that she was buff necessarily but she was definitely fit. I also wouldn't have said that I preferred her physique over those of Theresa or Emily any more than I'd say I preferred her blond hair over their light brown. I was equally happy for the opportunities to experience each one of them.

Once I had a steady pace going, I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. She had reached back between her legs so I assumed that she was caressing her clit as I was sliding my cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. Even given how incredible her pussy was feeling, because I had already cum once not that long prior, I felt as though I'd be able to fuck her for a good long time. I was definitely savoring it but I was also certain that we'd need to figure out when to see each other again before I left town. I hadn't just been flattering her when I said it was good that I didn't live nearby; I'd have needed to get naked with her regularly if I had.

She started pushing back against my incoming thrusts but I was soon trying to keep up with her increasing pace. It got to the point that it was easier to just let her set the pace completely and, rather than trying to keep up, I'd just thrust into her when her ass smacked into my hips. I even straightened up so that I could make sure that I was giving her the full length of my cock with each thrust. I was gazing down at her ass again while savoring the pleasure of sliding my cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and would have been content to continue exactly like this for much longer than we actually ended up so engaged. It wasn't that my orgasm was impending much sooner than I expected; it was her ability to cum not only long and hard but also apparently fairly easily.

Her ass was smacking against my hips pretty hard and fast when she suddenly pushed back and held there, going momentarily quiet as well. When she cried out and started shaking, I went back to sliding my cock in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy. Still, my own orgasm was not yet imminent so I figured I'd just continue fucking her unless she had something else in mind. I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her while savoring how incredibly pleasurable it felt through her orgasm and as she was recovering. Once she'd apparently recovered enough, she did have something else in mind. She had me lie beside her on my back, though with my cock near her head and my head near her pussy. She moved laterally so that she was over me and I was gazing up at her blond bush while she gripped my throbbing cock.

As she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my tool then began to slide them up and down, I moaned but was still just looking up at her pussy while savoring the pleasure of her skillful cocksucking. After a few minutes, I raised my head and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her abundant juices while running my hands over her ass. I was immediately glad that she'd coordinated this change of position so that I could taste her pussy again before she had to leave. I slurped up her juices while caressing her ass then slipped a finger into her pussy as I focused my licking on her clit. She moaned while continuing to suck my cock and gently pump the base. My orgasm hadn't been impending as I'd been fucking her from behind but her skillful cocksucking had it beginning to stir almost immediately.

I was able to enjoy both her cocksucking and the opportunity to eat her pussy simultaneously and, based on the focus with which she was sucking my cock along with her moaning, I suspected that she was likewise thoroughly enjoying both. The only question was which one of us was going to cum first, but there was no doubt that we'd both be experiencing highly pleasurable orgasms. As her pussy continued to become even hotter and wetter than it already had been, my cock was becoming thicker as I was also getting closer and closer to cumming. When I found myself right on the verge of blowing my load, I lowered my head so that I could focus more on the building levels of pleasure. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her, not wanting her to miss out completely while we were both focused on my orgasm.

Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew into her mouth. She made a slight sound but continued to suck me off as she was swallowing my load. I savored the intense pleasure but, by the time I was spent, I was back to licking her clit again, with renewed enthusiasm. She let my cock fall from her mouth, raised her head and began to moan in earnest. With her focus solely on her own pleasure, it seemed as though she was immediately building more quickly toward her orgasm. Of course, my focus was solely on her pleasure as well so that may have also been contributing. Her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged than it already had been and it seemed like she was tensing up a little bit in anticipation of cumming.

When she finally cried out and started shaking, I continued what I'd been doing, hoping that it would help to provide even more pleasure. Her orgasm was another long and apparently intensely pleasurable one. I didn't lower my head or slip my finger out of her until I was absolutely certain that she'd finished cumming. She remained over me as she was recovering so, as I was sucking her juices off of my finger, I was still gazing up at her trim, blond bush. When she finally moved off to the side, I switched around so that our heads were both at the same end of the bed. She lay beside me and we were quiet for the moment as we both were reflecting on the afternoon. Our reverie was interrupted when my phone rang. Glancing at it, I saw that it was my brother so I answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"You alone?" he asked.

"No, of course not," I replied.

"Emily or Theresa?" he asked.

"Neither," I replied.

"Seriously?" he asked, "You dog. I need you to do me a favor real quick, if you're not in the middle of something."

"Nope," I replied, "We were actually basking in the afterglow."

Carol laughed at that, loud enough that he heard her, but I'm sure he couldn't identify her based on that. He was about to head home so he needed me to check on something to see if he should stop on his way to pick up more. While I went to check for him, Carol got up too and hit the bathroom. When she was done and heading back to the bathroom, so was I.

"Is he on his way home?" she asked.

"Soon," I replied.

"Are you going to mind if I head out before he gets here?" she asked.

"Not at all," I replied, "as long as we get to do this again at some point."

"You can count on that," she said. Since I still had my phone in my hand, as she started gathering her clothes, I started taking photos. She posed for me, naked and partially clothed, and seemed pleased that I wanted photos of her. Once she was dressed, I got dressed too, then we made out a little before I walked her out to her car. We did successfully see each other a few more times, though she didn't manage to avoid my brother, which caused his jaw to about hit the floor. She didn't care, though; she was more concerned with orgasms than with appearances.

12