The Gross Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri took a moment to swallow. "Lemme eat some first. And... Well, I have a few questions."

Maya let out a little 'awww'.

"I didn't say no, just not right now."

And with that she lit up a little bit. "Sure, what questions do you have?"

"Mainly... Uh, do you have any tips to help me out in general? Like skills to develop, things to get used too, stuff like that to try and focus on for a while."

"Oh, first off, get used to shitting and pissing yourself a lot." She said. "Maggots don't get toilet breaks. If you're stuck in one place you can squat and relieve yourself, but you aren't allowed to get undressed." She smirked. "The one option is if you're fucking someone you can take off enough clothes to get off, so feel free to make a mess during sex."

Peri looked at Maya, who was covered in filth from head to toe, with only tiny patches of skin visible, mostly around her mouth, eyes, finger joints, and of course her groin. "So, another question, why are you so filthy? You aren't a maggot I think... Are you?"

"I'm not. I passed a year ago roughly. We have almost no hygiene regulations for troopers. And some of us like our messes more than others. While its not a rule, I've noticed people who had the bath plague, or one of the rare vaccines, tend to prefer to be messier than those who didn't have it."

Peri blinked. "You had the plague?"

"Yep. It was later on. It was a pain in the ass, but I managed. I'm now stupid horny almost all the time. You have it?"

"No. I think I'm naturally immune."

"Huh, rarity. Still, good on ya, the plague sucked." She chuckled. "But yeah, after that I... Mmmm." She shrugged.

Peri chuckled. "Alright, fair enough. C'mon. You wanna get laid, and I wanna practice shitting my pants. Wanna help me eat?" Also there was far too much food for one person here.

"A little." Maya said as she crawled over to one particular item and began to nibble on it. "But y'see normally after a pre-march feast the rank and file... We have a big food fight. Its a mess, but then again..." She smirked and looked herself up and down.

The mess, while not something she was thrilled about, wasn't the part that worried Peri. "But I don't wanna waste food like that! I don't wanna make a bad impression right away."

"Don't worry. Soya is smart. She wouldn't throw so much food at ya so we'd starve. She can be harsh, but she's not a particular killer. Although if you're worried we have... It was, god, twelve palettes of cat food?" She said. "I found em, we're sending back a few to the nearest camp, and... The ones that are less good to eat we're playing with."

Peri was quiet. "I mean I guess we could use that. I should get used to smelling a bit foul." She was already somewhat, the cat food smell had faded a fair bit. Hell, even Maya's stench wasn't overpowering anymore. It was strong.

As if on cue Maya produced twenty cans from inside a drawer in the old building. Peri bit down on the food she was eating a bit harder. "Lemme finish. Then... Fine."

Maya nodded. "Fine, but one of these is for me." With that she looked them over and picked one up, she then put it onto her cock, and let it slide down. A wet smushing noise audible. "Mmm, god, so good."

Peri got quiet, and was both incredibly grossed out but also suddenly turned on.

Maya got to work, using, of all things, a can of pet food to masturbate with. And it was clear she liked it, thrusting into the can with eagerness and wild abandon. Peri slowly finished her eating, having filled up from her meal, while also being amazed at how far Maya could go in her own disgusting behaviors. After a bit the girl came into the can and Peri let out a slight cough. "N-nice." She took a moment as she took one last bite of some rather salty meat. "I think I'm done. But first." Peri grunted and pushed. "Hnnng!"

Maya glanced. "Oh finished?" She asked as she pulled off the cat food and spilled the muck down her own cleavage. "What are you doing?"

"Gotta shit." She said.

Maya smirked. "You're a smart girl. I think I can help some." She said as she leaned over and began to massage Peri's gut. "Most of the time rubbing here helps tons." She was firm with the rubbing and in short order Peri was ready.

"Ugh... Fuck!" She grunted as with a bit of a fart she shit her pants. It was a big one, Peri not really having gone in a while. She felt the shit fill her panties with a faint crackle and mush as she shit herself hard. Having been alone for a while she had done this more than once, but now, now Peri could admit, it kinda felt good. "Ah." She said relieved, not realizing she had also pissed herself. "That was good. Now then." She got a mix of foods. Some meat that they had cooked, a bit of pasta, there was some sauce left over of something vaguely brown. Mixing it she mushed it and put it to her chest. "To joining the gang." She said as she let it slip, the gunk half slipping under, and half over her shirt. Once that had settled down, new brown stains running down her shirt, she leaned back. "So. That thing between your legs. Is it ready to go again?" She asked chuckling.

Maya hummed as she put her cock in her hands. "Do you have a hole to present?" She asked.

Peri undid her pants and slid them down just a bit. "Fuck my pussy dammit." She didn't get it, but right now she was turned on in a way she hadn't been in a long while. Probably it was just from no sex in nearly a year, mixed with how horny this gang was.

Maya wasted little time in indulging her this one little kindness. She lined her cock up and slipped in. She was pretty wet, and Peri was decently so, so she slid in easily enough. Peri let out a pleased moan, liking this more than expected, closing her eyes in enjoyment. However when she opened them Maya was right on top of her, muck and grime rubbing against her body.

Peri took a moment and leaned in for a dirty nasty kiss, and god it was gross. After a few seconds she coughed and sputtered.

"You ok?" Maya asked moving around just enough to tease Peri.

"K-keep going. Kissing may be off the table for a bit." She faced Maya only to get a container of mixed food to the face. She sputtered as food was in her mouth, eyes, nose, ears, but then Maya began to thrust into her as well. So she gasped out, only to get more food falling in her mouth.

And yet, some part of her was enjoying this. Her pussy was soaked, and she was turned right the fuck on. She wanted this to get worse and worse. "Come on, give me everything!" She moaned. "I wanna be a ganger!" Maybe the wrong term, but she didn't care.

Maya obliged her with more random gunk. Not everything they had brought her was the best to eat, and some of the more sour foods were shoved down her shirt. Making a sticky mess, as Maya thrust into her. Before long Maya was cumming inside of her, and Peri could feel it. She came shortly afterwards. "Ahhh! Fuuuck!" She moaned in intense pleasure. "Holy shit... Is this was sex is like when you reek?"

Maya chuckled. "A bit. Get the bath plague and its even better."

Peri snorted. "I've seen enough bodies to decide to avoid that line. But... Well, I might at least enjoy making a mess of things."

"Don't worry, you will. For now go to sleep. I'm gonna let ya know, tomorrows work will start early, so sleep now."

Peri glanced and found some softer foods and rolled into them. "You sleep with me?"

Maya pulled up her pants. "I guess for a bit. Its drier than I'm used too."

That sounded slightly odd, but Peri took it as she felt the other cuddle in front of her. She was tired, today was a long day. So... Well, time to sleep. She'd figure out what she had gotten into tomorrow.

12