The Group Ch. 03: Steve's Surprise

Story Info
Steve's Faced with a Decision to Remain with The Group.
2.5k words
4.38
11.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note to Readers:

I encourage you to read Chapters 01 & 02 before this one to get a better idea of the background stories of this series.

I am eager to get some feedback from readers on this series. Let me know what direction you think I should take with this story, as it is evolving.

I have purposefully set the series up to have many possibilities of various story lines so I have many options as I write it.

Please comment and/or send me a message to let me know your thoughts, even if you hate it.

Please check out my other stories, as well.

Thanks for Reading! And thanks for your feedback.

*****

Chapter 03: Steve's Surprise

After Susan fed her boyfriend my cock, she whispered words of encouragement and advice to him instructing him on the finer points of felatio. After all, other than his short 3-minute session with me just an hour before while I was blindfolded, that was his first time sucking a real dick.

Susan and Bobby switched several times so Susan could not only explain her techniques to him, but also demonstrate them on me. After a very short training session, Bobby became quite the cocksucker as his confidence and comfort level grew.

It wasn't long before Susan abandoned him once more and made her way up by my side, laying her head on my shoulder leaving Bobby alone between my legs. Susan and I both watched her boyfriend trying to perform all the techniques he had just learned as he prepared me for one last round.

While Eileen and Susan gave Bobby some encouragement and positive reinforcement, I instinctively knew that he craved humiliation as much as he did praise.

I said, "Make sure you get that dick good and ready, boy. This will be my third round today and if you can get me hard enough, this will be the fucking of little Evie's life. It's takes me much longer to cum that third time."

Bobby grunted as he continued.

Eileen, realizing that I was once again ready and knowing that Eve had primed herself to the edge with the dildo said, "That's enough, Bobby. Take your place back on the horse. It's time for us to see how well Susan has trained you as a fluffer."

Bobby immediately withdrew his mouth and gave it one last nasty lick all the way up and down my shaft, soaking it with saliva. He spit on it for good measure before exiting the bed and crawled back onto his bench. His black buttplug winked at me as he walked to his place on the horse, and I giggled as the sight of it reminded me it was still in his ass. He laid on his stomach and waited, doing just as he was told.

Eve stood up and got on the bed, kneeling on all fours in front of me exactly where Susan had been only a few short minutes before. Little Eve chose that position, obviously craving a similar rear-end pounding I had just delivered to her best friend. Susan moved off of my chest and knelt on the bed as she watched me get behind Eve. My hands roamed her little round bubble-butt as Susan grasped my rod and pointed it Eve's glistening pussy. I wasted no time and didn't make Eve wait. Pulling her to me I sank into her pussy and after a few short strokes began laying pipe. Susan's hand found its way under us and rubbed Eve's clit and my balls, just as Eve had done for Susan and me earlier.

Having cum just a few minutes prior, my cock sensitivity was at a low even though I had another massive hard-on. Eve's pussy was tighter than Susan's, but I knew I could relentlessly pound her for a very long time without fear of my own orgasm ending things too quickly. Thank you, Cialis.

As I relentlessly pulled Eve's hips to meet each powerful thrust, I couldn't help but rehash the events of the evening in my mind. Eileen had orchestrated that night so masterfully. She had thought out every little detail to ensure that the scenario she planned would maximize the pleasure and humiliation of each of the four in our little group while leaving each of us wanting more from each other. Each was getting what they wanted how they wanted, and Eileen was the architect of that.

Eileen's grand scheme had ensured that the four of us would bond and be physically and psychologically intertwined with each other for a long time to come. After all, how could any of us NOT hunger to return to that sex-charged atmosphere? At that moment I realized I owed a large debt of gratitude to that wickedly wonderful woman as she lustfully watched me fuck Eve.

Eve reminded me she was the source of my own lust when she began to moan louder. I knew she was about to cum. Apparently, so did Susan.

Susan reached up and grabbed a handful of Eve's hair and pulled, making Eve's back arch and her face look upward. I let one of my hands free and slapped Eve's tiny bubble-butt as she gasped as her orgasm flowing over her. Susan's other hand wrapped around Eve's throat and squeezed, cutting off the air supply and blood flow, silencing Eve's gasps and moans. I could see Eve's face redden and her eyes bulge.

Susan expertly watched her friend's eyes knowing when to release the pressure. Right on cue Susan released and Eve gasped for air as she let out a guttural moan. Susan and I were certain she was at the apex of a mindshattering orgasm.

Susan waited a few seconds and replaced her firm hand around Eve's neck, once again cutting off the air to let the orgasm build in Eve's head once more.

While the sensation Eve's pussy was sending through my dick was fantastic, I had no intent or feeling to cum. I continued to pound Eve without mercy as Susan choked Eve through another enhanced orgasm. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the ego boost I was feeling by pleasing this insatiable girl with abandon, I knew it was about giving Eve what she needed and not about feeding my ego.

We repeated this cycle of choking several times until Susan knew Eve had reached her limit. As I continued fucking Eve while her orgasms subsided, I slowed my pace while Susan's hands caressed her friend's body. After just a few seconds I withdrew from Eve and laid back against the head of the bed.

"I'm just not going to be able to cum yet, girls. I need a little break," I breathlessly said as I sand into the pillows against the head of the bed, sweaty and exhausted.

Eve and Susan found their places on either side of me with my arms enveloping them both. Even though I was unable to cum, I felt confident that I had done my job as I heard Eve panting like a quarter horse after a fierce race.

Susan reached across my chest and softly caressed Eve's hair as I could feel their hot breath against my chest and stomach. I too was taking big gulps of air from the workout.

I looked over at Eileen, seeing her lustful eyes looking at the three of us on the bed. She had painted such a masterpiece, and she was standing back and enjoying her artwork from a distance, just as Picasso would have gazed upon one of his finished masterpieces.

As the three of us collapsed, Eileen's gaze faded a bit as she turned her attention back to Bobby, who had been very patiently waiting for Eileen to take care of his little ass with her strap-on, as usual.

Eileen approached him and buckled him back into his restraints, reinserting the red ball-gag into his mouth. She fastened it firmly behind his head as he watched us. She took extra care to add more restraints to his arms and legs. She also used a rope to tie his torso firmly to the sawhorse shaped contraption.

Bobby waited for Eileen to once again take his ass with her strap on. But to his dismay and our surprise, she didn't put on her harness. She walked over near the door and looked up at the camera. With a very low and serious tone she said, "Jessica, send Scott in."

All our eyes went to Bobby as his eyes got big. We could all see the obvious look of terror on his face. He winced and began grunting, attempting to fight his restraints, but his attempts were feeble and he failed to free himself. Hell, he could barely move.

I had forgotten that the camera was still streaming live video of our activities to the living room TV for the rest of the Group.

Bobby's eyes widened as the door opened, eager to see who was on the other side.

We all expected to see Scott standing there, but it wasn't him. It was Jessica. And she didn't look happy. She was alone.

Jessica and Eileen walked towards each other, meeting in the middle of the room. There was heated whispering between the two of them and it seemed there was quite a difference of opinion. The situation had gotten awkward all of a sudden. Eileen gently caressed Jessica's arm as they spoke. It was obvious that Eileen was trying to convince Jessica of something.

Their hushed negotiation slowly turned more amicable, and Jessica left the room after giving Eileen a big kiss, as if to solidify some kind of deal they had just made. It seemed that Eileen had coaxed Jessica into a pact wherein both parties found satisfaction.

There was a thick silence in the room as Eileen returned to Bobby. She leaned down and whispered something into his ear that the three of us on the bed couldn't hear.

Bobby grunted with a slight smile on his face that made its way past the red ball gag. It seemed he was relieved by whatever Eileen had told him. He had nearly been in tears.

My hardon was still locked-in and I felt fearless yet exhausted. I asked the question that the three of us on the bed wanted answered. "Well? Are you going to keep us guessing what you and Jessica were talking about?" I asked.

Eileen did not look in our direction. She walked over to the table of goodies and picked up the familiar purple strap-on that Bobby was used to. As she fastened it around her waist, she looked at me and said seemingly annoyed, "Well, Steve If you must know, I have such great plans for Bobby. He has made such great progress in just one session, I thought I'd push his limits a bit further. I wanted to have his stepbrother Scott give him his first real cock up the ass. Apparently, Jessica doesn't like that idea. Since Scott is her's, I can't force the issue. So, as a compromise we have negotiated a much better deal. She and I are totally behind the new plan we just came up with. And come to find out, little Bobby is also looking forward to it. Not that he has any REAL input. But I can tell he is in agreement."

Bobby's head rested upon the bench, not wanting to look my way.

I was suspicious.

Without warning, Eileen approached Bobby from the rear and forcefully pulled the large black buttplug from his ass. I swear I heard a loud POP as he jumped at the surprise.

Eileen untied Bobby and unfastened his wrist and ankle restraints, freeing him. She reached over and pointed a remote control at the camera above the door and turned it off. The red light stopped flashing.

"Bobby, come with me, dear. We have work to do in the living room with the rest of the Group," Eileen said as she started towards the door.

Bobby quickly followed closely behind.

As Eileen opened the door Bobby walked through before her and out of sight. Eileen stopped and turned back to us on the bed and said, "So Jessica and I have decided that you will take Bobby's ass-cherry, Steve. There are other details that need to be worked out, but that is the crux of my agreement with Jessica." She smiled wickedly at my surprise. "I hope you don't disappoint us."

Eileen then directed her words towards Eve and Susan saying, "Girls, give Steve a bit of rest but when he is ready, make sure you relieve him tonight if he wishes. He's probably got one more load ready sometime before sunrise sleeping between the two of you tonight. By the way, the camera is off so you can have some real alone-time. Take advantage of it. Good night, sweethearts," Eileen said just before closing the door behind her as she left.

I laid there between Eve and Susan with my head full of questions and reservations. I'm a team player, but I wasn't so sure that I was down with fucking some guy in the ass, but then I realized that it was probably a condition of my role for The Group. I realized that Eileen was in charge of nearly all the activities, and those had included mind-blowing sex with two teenagers and the promise of much more to come.

Eve softly spoke up and said, "So, what do you think of Eileen's deal with Jessica?"

I pondered for a moment to make sure I responded correctly before saying, "Well, it seems that I don't have much of a choice in the matter if I want to remain one of the privileged few who service the Group, right? I mean, I don't want her to take you two away from me, either."

Susan said, "I don't think it's a requirement exactly, but definitely a strong suggestion. Eileen doesn't like it when someone shows resistance to her plans. Your reluctance is to be expected, but your refusal could likely cause you to fall out of her graces, as well as the graces of some of the others in the Group. Some would likely see it as a weakness. Besides, the males in the other room will also be watching how dedicated you are to being the one in control. You know, how you attempt to mark your territory and define your role amongst them, as well as when you back away."

Eve added, "And by the way, I don't think she could take either of us from you. I'm really liking this, and I know Susan is, as well. Hell, even Bobby seems hooked on our little group within the Group."

Both girls rubbed my chest and legs softly with my arms enveloping their smooth petite torsos. My hands found their way up and down their backs and along their slim sides somehow making sure the flesh in front of me was real. That day had been like a dream. The three of us laid there for a long time cuddling and softly groping each other before I felt the soft rhythmic breath of Eve as she fell asleep, and Susan soon followed her into dreamland. My mind was calm, so I decided to make my decisions about Bobby as they were presented to me, instead of making decisions of boundaries in advance. It only took a few minutes before I drifted off to sleep myself.