The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None taken. If fact, I whole-heartedly agree."

"See, I told you!" Lesli cried. Amanda blushed as her best friend turned to Charles. "I've been telling Mandy that for years! Literally, for fucking years! Even her husband wants her to be a stripper!" Her voice was so loud that everyone around us heard it.

"Uh, ok, guys," my wife muttered, clearly wanting to drop the subject. She glared at me, and I could only smile back sheepishly.

Lesli bounded into her companion's arms. Then they kissed for an exorbitantly long time while Amanda and I stood, and uneasily watched and waited. We were about to leave them to their own devices when Lesli spoke to us in a very low tone. "Come upstairs with us."

Amanda and I glanced at each other again. We were slightly afraid of what our friend had in mind. But before we could object, Lesli grabbed our hands and began towing us along. She led us back into the foyer and up the grand staircase, where we had to carefully step over anyone fornicating on the steps.

Charles trailed behind, following Lesli like an obedient puppy.

******************************************************************************

The top of the staircase led into a hallway that was guarded by 2 security personnel. Like the others, they were dressed in suits, powerfully built, and looked like models. They immediately approached us with determined looks as soon as we crested the top step, but halted as soon as they recognized Lesli.

"It's ok, boys. They're with me."

The guards nodded and were returning to their posts when Charles materialized. They started towards him when Lesli held up her hand. "He's with me, too."

The shorter of the 2 guards chuckled. "Of course he is." He grinned knowingly at the 4 of us, and it was the first time I had seen any of the guards crack a smile.

They waved us through.

The long hallway contained numerous doors. Though they were all shut, we could hear laughter and moaning emanating from behind them. Amanda and I were uneasy, but Lesli was nonplussed as she continued to happily skip along with us in tow, and Charles lagging a bit further behind. When Lesli arrived at a particular door, however, she opened it and ushered everyone inside.

Amanda and I stepped into the room. Though it was just one of the many guest bedrooms of this opulent mansion, it was perhaps twice the size of our own master bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet combined! Along the far was a single large semi-circular window that allowed bright sunlight in. An enormous, oversized bed was positioned in the center. And like the dresser, table, and chairs in the room, it was made of heavy wood, ornate, and antiquated with a heavy Victorian flair.

Even more noticeable, however, were the dozens of toys in room. Ranging from porcelain Venetian dolls to fuzzy stuffed animals, they were everywhere: carefully lined on shelves, and scattered haphazardly on the bed and most of the other furniture. The more fragile and expensive-looking ones, however, were on display in a stout glass case near the window.

This was clearly a child's room.

Or intended to appear like one.

Amanda and I turned back to Lesli, but she and Charles were already making out like 2 dogs in heat. "Mmmm... Baby Girl, Daddy wants to play with you so badly."

Lesli's response was just as breathy. "Good... because Baby Girl wants to be very good to Daddy."

My wife and I looked at each other awkwardly.

The couple began kissing passionately again and stumbled right past us as if we didn't exist. Craig brushed off the stuffed animals off the bed without looking before he and Lesli collapsed on it together. I thought he might take command.

"What game does Daddy want to play with his Baby Girl?" Lesli asked girlishly.

"Daddy wants to fuck his Baby Girl's tits again," he growled.

Lesli laughed and, without further comment, scooted higher on the bed then lay on her back. Once she was set, Charles buried his face in her chest and licked the cavernous space between her breasts, leaving Lesli's skin glistening. Then he straddled her upper body and lowered himself so that his erection slid smoothly against the wetness he had left behind.

The older man started pumping furiously the moment Lesli pressed her breasts together.

I watched the titty-fuck appreciatively. It was something that Lesli and many other strippers from the Watering Hole had simulated on me countless times. Truth be told, an actual titty-fuck was one of my favorite sex acts, right up there with blowjobs and anal sex. Amanda had the perfect tits to do it, and so did her best friend.

My wife turned away in embarrassment.

"Do you want to go back downstairs?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. I feel like we're the 3rd wheel here."

But Lesli wouldn't have any of that. She look at us even as she kept her breasts sandwiched around Charles' penis. "Stay. I don't want you to leave." Her plea wasn't from fear of being left along with this man, but due to a need that I didn't understand.

Amanda opened her mouth to refuse, but when Lesli pleaded more insistently, she reluctantly acquiesced.

Not wanting to disturb the lovers, I sat carefully sat on a plush ottoman near the side of the bed. My wife, in turn, sat across my lap, and we held hands. We looked elsewhere at first, but it was difficult not to focus on the scene that was unfolding before our eyes, so close that we could reach out and it.

And once again, I was mesmerized by the titty-fuck.

"You do it better than Lesli," I whispered playfully.

Amanda elbowed me in retaliation. She sighed helplessly, then leaned her head on mine as we continued to watch her best friend with, whom we assumed, was one of her highest paying clients at the Watering Hole. I wrapped my arms greedily around my wife as she snuggled against me.

Watching Lesli and her lover was fascinating in an indescribable way. It was like witnessing porn firsthand. And the fact that it involved our gorgeous friend was completely different than simply viewing dirty videos with Amanda, to say the least. Nothing could compare to having a front row seat to the real thing.

As I stared at Lesli's breasts being used like a sex toy, I reached for my wife's without thinking and gave them a squeeze. They felt perfect, as usual. My cock twitched so hard that Amanda felt it through our clothes. She turned at looked at me. When she didn't comment, I shifted subtly, let my burgeoning erection rub against her bottom and groped her once more.

"Babe," Amanda admonished softly. "If you think I'm going to that to you right now..." She inclined her head toward Lesli.

"No, Mandy. I would never ask you to do something like that in front of other people. I just... I just want to feel you." I squeezed her breasts again then slid my palm down her body. Her 6-pack was so impressive that her ridges were easily discernible without looking, but my hand continued to her hip and then her thighs, which, too, felt chiseled like granite. "Your body... my god... fuck, I could just sit here and touch it for the rest of my life."

To illustrate the point, my penis pulsed beneath her again.

"Why don't you join us?" Lesli and Charles didn't stop what they were doing as they regarded us intently from the bed. It was Charles who had spoken and he continued, "Baby Girl and I can make this a night to remember."

"I'm sorry, Charles. But my husband and I are exclusive to each other... and we're only here to watch."

I was surprised at how sullen and disappointed Lesli appeared. "What don't you just fuck next to us?" Our friend suggested hopefully. "This bed is big enough for all of us." She threw Amanda a meaningful look that neither Charles nor I noticed.

The idea of having sex with my wife next to another couple was thrilling, but I tried to keep my expression neutral as Amanda shook her head definitively.

Lesli pouted, but her partner simply shrugged and resumed fucking her tits.

"Are you disappointed, Sy?"

"Who, me? No... why would I be?"

"Because I saw the look on your face when I said 'no'."

"I'll be honest, Mandy. Fucking you next to them would be kind of awesome, but I'm more than content sitting here with you." I spoke with genuine conviction, and Amanda knew it.

She remained quiet as we resumed watching the couple. However, my arousal wasn't dissipating. In fact, quite the opposite was occurring and it was not due to Lesli and Charles. My wife's presence was so intoxicating that all she had to do was make the slightest physical contact with me to cause a massive erection.

I nuzzled her smooth neck and kissed it. And when Amanda cooed pleasantly, I pulled her tighter against me, and did it again and again and again. My palm returned to her firm breast, cupping it and squeezing harshly in the manner in which I knew she enjoyed.

Then, feeling brazen, I slipped my hand down the front of her minidress.

"Um, what are you doing?"

I licked my lips and spoke from my heart because I didn't know how to lie to my wife. "I want to touch you... and show you off," I confessed softly.

"Omigod, babe. They're right here!" Amanda tried to keep her voice low.

"And I'm right here, too." I gently thrusted my pelvis to remind her of my arousal.

Amanda stiffened on my lap and I froze with her, not wanting to force anything that made her uncomfortable. I was about to tactfully withdraw my hand when, to my surprise, I felt her relax. But even then, my hand remained where it was: planted on her breast beneath the fabric. And when she still didn't flinch, I boldly took the plunge.

I pushed the top of Amanda's minidress down, exposing 1 breast.

Lesli's and Charles' eyes widened as they stopped to stare. Lesli grinned in appreciation while her lover's tongue dangled lecherously. Amanda trembled and I held her tightly. Slowly, I began massaging her exposed breast, mainly to comfort her but partially for our audience's benefit as well. And as they looked on, I continued to knead her warm, firm flesh. The goose bumps on her skin gradually diminished, and I could feel her nipple stiffening.

Amanda was becoming aroused just like the rest of us.

"God, I love touching you," I told her for the countless time. "I wish I could show the entire world how perfect you are. I wish they could feel what I feel."

I meant that last statement in every sense of the word.

Amanda was still sitting across my lap when she turned to face me, palmed the back of my head, and mashed her lips onto mine, slipping her tongue as far down my throat as she could. But I met it with mine, and our tongues wrested as they explored each other's mouths. Amanda grinded her hips heavily on my lap, intentionally rubbing my bulge with her bottom. In response, I groped her exposed breast and, with my opposite hand, did the same to her incredible ass.

As we murmured into each other's lips, I felt a touch on my knee. Realizing it wasn't Amanda, I opened my eyes and looked up to see her best friend grinning broadly. Then Lesli reached for Amanda, who took her hand, and they gave each other an affectionate squeeze.

"You're too fucking hot for your own good!"

"So says the most popular girl at the Watering Hole!"

"Well, I won't be if you ever decide to work there."

"Whatever!"

"You know, Mandy," I interjected. "I would be so proud to tell everyone that my wife is a stripper. I'm serious. Like, I would, literally, tell the world and wear it like a badge of honor."

She sighed and shook her head. "Sy, the worst part is, I believe you."

There was new occurring on the bed when we looked back over. Charles was no longer titty-fucking our green-haired friend. Instead, he was on all fours with ankles hanging off the edge of the mattress. Lesli was kneeling on the carpet directly behind him, and when she leaned forward, Amanda and I both started as we half-expected her to rim him!

Instead, however, Lesli gripped the man's erection with both hands, one over the other, and commenced masturbating him in short, rapid tugs.

"Mmmm," she hummed girlishly. "Does Daddy like it when his Baby Girl milks him like a cow?"

"Daddy REALLY likes it when his Baby Girl milks him like a cow!"

Lesli spanked Charles once while continuing to tug on him. "Daddy is being a bad, bad boy. Maybe his Baby Girl should've worn her hair in pigtails for him today."

"Oh sweet Jeezus..."

Amanda and I frowned. While we were becoming more comfortable in this general setting, this was still too bizarre for us. "Les, Sy and I are heading back downstairs."

"Awww, but this is where the fun really begins!"

"Yea... if you say so."

Charles turned his head toward us and was about to speak when Lesli slapped his bottom again, this time much harder, and snarled at him. "No more talking, Daddy! Not unless your Baby Girl tells you to!"

Charles opened his mouth again, but when Lesli held up her hand threateningly, he lowered his head meekly and remained silent.

When Lesli addressed us, her tone was conversational. "I really wish you'd stay and join us, but I know that neither of you have the balls." She rolled her eyes. "Such pussies!"

I ignored that last comment. "Uh, Lesli? Are you going to be ok?" It was hard to speak soft enough so that Charles wouldn't hear, but I was worried for our friend. After all, there was potential for bad things to occur while she was alone with a man at a sex party, especially since she had been drinking.

But my tattooed friend threw her head back and laughed. "Of course I'll be ok, Sy! Chuck and I have played this game at least a dozen times." Lesli playfully spanked him. "Isn't that right, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby Girl."

I looked at Amanda, who shrugged. Then she addressed her best friend. "Please be careful, anyway, Les. Check in with us when you're done."

Lesli's façade momentarily vanished as she threw my wife a grateful look, and an understanding beyond my comprehension passed between them. But then the Lesli I knew reappeared in a heartbeat. "Sure. But I still have other clients waiting for me," she replied matter-of-factly in front of Charles. "I'll hook up with you after that." She planted a warm kiss on Amanda's cheek then on mine.

The sound of skin striking skin was echoing in the room before Amanda and I even reached the door. Lesli was growling commands at Charles now, who was whimpering like a puppy. We hastily exited the bedroom and returned downstairs, and I wondered what kind of depraved sexual interactions our friend was going to have with her other "clients".

******************************************************************************

While Amanda and I owned a home that was we proudly considered large and luxurious, this mansion made it seem like a tiny guesthouse. We wandered through the countless rooms, admiring the wall hangings, vases, and other expensive furnishings, as we tried not to bump into people having sex while stepping around--- and over--- them. Strangely, the fact that there was so much fucking everywhere was rapidly desensitizing us and making it all feel commonplace.

It also helped that wherever we turned, there was a muscular security guard.

Still, I wrapped my arm protectively around Amanda. Even with a place full of hot strippers and other gorgeous women, her ethereal beauty stood out. She was like a powerful magnet that everyone was attracted to, and men and women leered at her wherever we went. And though my wife was getting better at tolerating the attention, people were getting bolder as the party wore on. Most were polite, and simply nodded as we graciously declined their advances. Some men tried humor, thrusting their erections at Amanda with intentionally cheesy pickup lines like "Care for a drink?" or "Can I get some help here?" which drew a chuckle or an eye roll.

I felt a major ego boost whenever a woman propositioned me for sex. However, of those that approached us, many were interested in Amanda as well which, to me, was even more exciting. Interestingly, they were often less willing to take "no" for an answer compared to their male counterparts, sometimes to the point of becoming openly hostile.

I had finished my champagne long ago, but my wife was still milking hers when someone almost bowled us over, causing Amanda to spill her drink on herself. "Hey, watch it!" she snapped irritably.

A man who appeared to be in his early 30's and clad in only silk boxer shorts, retorted with equal ferocity, "Why don't you watch it!" Then noticed he Amanda, and the snarl on his lips suddenly transformed into a greasy smile. He looked her up and down lecherously, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of appearing uncomfortable. "Well, hello there, darling. Even in that dress, I can tell that you've the hottest pussy here. And that body... shit, and those tits... mmm... my, my my. How about you ditch your date, and we can find some other pretty people to party with? Or if you prefer, you can have my dick all to yourself."

"Get lost, creep, before I kick your ass."

"Ooh, a kitten with claws. I love it. Let me feel those tits and see how---"

The man brazenly reached forward. Amanda was more than capable of defending herself, but my hand shot out first to grab his wrist before it could get anywhere near her body. Then I twisted harshly, causing the man to yelp in pain and drop to his knees. I was resigned to the fact that it would only be a matter of time before someone crossed the line with my wife. It was irrelevant that we were at an orgy where sex was rampant; no woman deserved to be harassed. There was always 1 bad apple in every group and, unfortunately, he had found us.

I was ready to send the man to the hospital for insulting Amanda when a security guard suddenly materialized behind him, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and yanking him away from me. Then the security grabbed the same wrist that I had just released and hyperextended the man's arm in a slightly grotesque manner. The man cried in pain again as the security guard hauled him way. There was a 2nd security guard behind him, and I held both hands up to signify that I wasn't a threat as he approached.

However, he made a placating gesture. "Don't worry, sir. My partner and I witnessed the entire exchange. You weren't in the wrong, as far as I'm concerned." Then the suited security guard looked at Amanda. "Miss, on behalf of the establishment, I apologize for what just happened. Did that man hurt you in any way or put his hands on you?"

"No... thanks to my husband."

The security guard nodded in approval. "The man will be dealt with accordingly."

"Wow. That sounds really... sinister."

There was a faint smile of amusement at my wife's comment, but the security guard continued nonplussed. "Again, I apologize for your troubles. Please let us know if the establishment can makes things up to you and your husband in any way."

"Thank you."

He nodded again, and the 3 were suddenly gone.

"Are you ok?"

"Yep. But you prevented me from having fun. I would've like to have embarrassed that asshole by beating the shit out of him in front of everybody."

I smiled appreciatively at my wife's impressive physique and, more importantly, at her infallible attitude. "I absolutely adore you, Mandy. You know that?"

She blushed, making her adorable freckles somehow even more adorable. "And I love you with all my heart for everything you do for me... and for always looking out for me."

Amanda and I were like the calm eye of a storm as we hugged and held each other for a long while as nakedness and craziness was ensuing all around us.

Unfortunately, she was still slightly wet from the spilled drink, so we headed to the nearest bathroom to cleanup. The door was open, so we entered. We abruptly halted, however, was Amanda and I almost crashed into a man receiving a blowjob. His blonde female partner sat on the toilet immediately to our left as he stood before her. The woman's hands were latched onto the man's hips just has his hands were clamped around her head. I thought the girl may have worked at the Watering Hole, but I couldn't be sure since her face was buried in his crotch.