The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, following a dramatic pause to throw me a naughty wink, Amanda began gliding her body in a smooth up-and-down motion, wonderfully tittyfucking her new friend.

Sebastian moaned in disbelief.

Now I was jealous! Along with traditional vaginal sex, fucking my wife's incredible tits was right up there with oral sex. But, ultimately, it didn't matter what part of her body she used... mouth, pussy, or breasts... because Amanda could make me cum anytime, anywhere.

And now, she was about to make me orgasm without even touching me.

My cockhead was leaking when Maleah pressed into Amanda from behind, and the petite Asian woman greeted her with another hot kiss. And their tongues were still tangled when Maleah boldly replaced Amanda's hands with her own, mashing my wife's breasts together as Sebastian began pumping his cock more violently between them.

I was too consumed by the trio's actions to comprehend the licentious murmurs in the background. To watch another man pleasure himself with my Amanda's body as another woman touched her was a thing of beauty. It was a deviant voyeuristic fetish, to be sure, perhaps even slightly misogynistic. But Amanda seemed to be enjoying herself, and that along with her safety was all that mattered.

However, Sebastian's last comment proved true. After only a few more passes, he cried in warning, "I'm gonna cum! Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Amanda flirted with danger as she rubbed her breasts against him several more times. But just when I thought she was willing to take a cumshot blast to the chest, my wife lunged aside. At the same time, Maleah darted forward to take her place.

Then the petite Asian took Sebastian's cock into her mouth a second before it erupted.

The lanky young man roared as he thrusted hard, unable to contain himself. Maleah, to her credit, gulped his offering with relative ease. Amanda was impressed by her coolness, and affectionately kissed the top of Maleah's head as the woman swallowed one final time. Then my wife rose and gave Sebastian a warm kiss on his cheek, as well. He blushed boyishly.

As Amanda stepped back, however, several naked forms instantly washed over her like a tidal wave, sweeping Maleah and Sebastian aside until they were lost in a larger sea of bodies. People had watched Amanda with envious lust as she played with her partners. Now, overcome with impatience, they could no longer simply stand back to admire her unparalleled nudity.

They needed to feel it for themselves.

A gray-haired man perhaps old enough to be Amanda's grandfather stepped forward and groped my wife's breasts, appearing on the verge of cumming instantaneously.

A familiar stripper named Scarlet materialized behind Amanda and began stroking her neck lightly. Contrary to her name, I had always suspected that the girl wasn't a true redhead. However, that never mattered much to me; with a slim but toned figure, wonderful 34B breasts, and a pretty face, Scarlet was easily the dancer whom I spent the most time with---and the most money on--- at the Watering Hole.

Besides Lesli, of course.

A middle-aged Middle-Eastern man slid next to my wife and wrapped one arm around her waist as he touched her belly, enthralled by her incomparable 6-pack.

An attractive, well-endowed female who looked as though she could make a fortune as a stripper appeared next to Scarlett and petted Amanda's ass.

A young blonde man who stood opposite of the one of Middle-Eastern descent traced the curves of my wife's hip, his finger coming dangerously close to her vagina but never trespassing on that forbidden area.

A tall and lean olive-skinned woman with a shaved head and tattoos adorning her back managed to weave her way to stand before Amanda, whispering compliments into her ear as she caressed my wife's freckled face.

More and more people clustered around Amanda as they vied for the opportunity just to touch her. Such was the power she unintentionally wielded over them. In the blink of an eye, my wife was practically engulfed.

I experienced a moment of terror when it appeared that Amanda might be physically overwhelmed. There were so many people on her and even more impatiently waiting that I feared for Amanda's safety. I moved forward with the intention of pulling her out.

But then I noticed a peculiar thing.

Sure, people were practically fighting each other to get to my wife. But once they reached her, there was a surprising gentleness to the manner which they fondled and petted her. Even though Amanda stood before them naked and vulnerable, their touch, though born of carnal need, was filled with respect as everyone respected her tacit boundaries. It was as if they understood that Amanda's beautiful form was meant to be appreciated, not desecrated.

And those who couldn't get close enough to touch it settled for the next best thing: they stared at Amanda allowing her body to be used for sexual pleasure as they masturbated.

Despite being thoroughly surrounded, Amanda managed to cast me a reassuring smile.

It was inexplicable how I, as her husband, could be aroused at seeing so many people pleasuring themselves with--- and to--- my wife.

I suddenly felt a warm smooth form sidle against me on my right and then another on my left. I looked to my right first, and was delighted that Scarlet had made her way to me. Her long fingers, with those blood-red, manicured nails, suddenly wrapped themselves around my cock and gave it a tug.

"I've been waiting for you, Sy," she intoned softly, and I realized that she had recognized me and Amanda.

To my left, another Watering Hole dancer--- this one, a tall platinum blonde whom I had seen plenty of times before but never spent time with--- cupped my scrotum and began massaging it with the precise amount of pressure to make it feel heavenly.

I hooked my arms around the girls and pulled them against me.

Amanda and I never broke eye contact as complete strangers became intimate with our bodies.

Both girls lay their heads on my shoulders and continued to pleasure me as, together, we watched countless hands explore Amanda. Their touch was electric. I lowered my hands and gave their firm asses a squeeze in repayment, eliciting gleeful giggles.

The combination of watching strangers pleasuring themselves with my hot wife while 2 beautiful girls rubbed my manhood had me craving release in short time. My erection turned harder than a rock and thick dark veins threatened to burst from its skin. Amanda, still surrounded by desperate men and women who didn't seem inclined to let her go any time soon, beamed me a devilish smile that made me throw caution into the wind.

In a normal situation, I would've been more than happy to allow Scarlet and her equally attractive partner get me off. However, I shrugged them away, much to their surprise, and stomped forward to reclaim what was mine. With a zeal that could've moved mountains, I began pushing everyone away from my wife. Most threw me an angry glare, but immediately shrank back when they noticed the determination that even my mask couldn't hide.

I suddenly stood before Amanda, and it was as if we were in the eye of a storm as the now massive crowd gave us some distance and regarded us in silence.

"Babe, is everything ok? Are you mad?" Her brow furrowed in concern.

"Mad? No, Mandy, I'm not mad. Call me a deranged... call me a pervert, but watching these people put their hands all over you is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

She visibly relaxed. "Then..."

I placed my hand on Amanda's shoulder and ushered her to her knees. There was a collective gasp as the onlookers assumed that I was seeking a blowjob. In fact, I knew Amanda would infer the same. But I lay her gently on the soft grass instead.

Then I took my rightful place between my wife's legs. "You have me so hot that I'm going to fuck you, right here and now, in front of all these people. And they're going to hate me for it because we both know that each and every one of then wants to fuck you, too."

Amanda smiled with happiness; showing her off may have stoked her ego, but my possessiveness was what she truly wanted.

Mere moments ago, my shocking statement would've elicited a much different reaction, but we were no longer the same people. "I need to remind everyone who this pussy belongs to." I yanked Amanda's thighs apart by the ankles, and her smooth slit gaped invitingly.

"Yes," she growled exuberantly. "Show them who owns this pussy. Claim it... own it!"

The crowd rumbled, some with enthusiasm and some with resentment, as we spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. But Amanda and I didn't care either way. We suddenly enjoyed being exhibitionists and were no longer embarrassed by our nudity. But more importantly, my beautiful wife and I didn't simply want everyone to know how much we cared for each other.

We wanted everyone to know how badly we wanted each other.

It was primal.

It was about ego.

It was about love.

Grabbing my erection at its base, I didn't bother with foreplay or romantic pretense. I simply lined my cockhead up with Amanda's cunt and slammed in as hard as I could. She screamed shrilly, attracting more spectators. They packed so densely that we could feel the heat of their breaths as we fucked. I hiked Amanda's legs over my shoulders and pinned her wrists above her head as I thrusted savagely. Even in the open air, the dull sound of skin pounding skin was clear, as I experienced an animalistic fury unlike anything before.

I loved my wife and adored her... craved her... and wanted the whole world to know.

Men and women drew closer to watch as if Amanda and I were actors in a play. They began to touch us again. Hands sought whatever portion of Amanda they could find, slithering like serpents through the spaces between our bodies. But despite those intrusive hands, Amanda's eyes were wide behind her mask as we focused only on each other.

Still buried in Amanda's vagina, I released her wrists and let her legs fall from my shoulders as I rose to my knees. More hands instantly darted in as they took advantage, latching onto my wife like blood-sucking creatures until she was practically covered below the neck. I felt fingers pawing at me as well... on my back and shoulders, and on my hips and buttocks.

I shivered with excitement and, for reasons I could never understand, removed my mask.

Amanda saw me and did the same.

There was an audible gasp as men and women were able to gaze upon my wife's face for the first time. Their reactions were unsurprising, even to be expected, since she possessed unmatched beauty in every sense of the word, yet it still made me beam with pride. And when I glanced at Amanda again, she was glowing with confidence.

This was how my wife was meant to be witnessed.

In absolute naked perfection.

Amanda smiled appreciatively at the attention, and her swagger was as arousing to me as the sight and touch of her sexy body.

Fingers weaved through her long black silky hair as I gazed down up her. Someone was gently stroking my wife's cheek and while a masculine hand caressed the other side of her face. And as those thick, meaty fingers traced down her jawline, Amanda turned her head and sucked on them very suggestively.

The sexual innuendo was clear, and her audience reacted.

I swore under my breath and instantly stiffened again. However, instead of pounding Amanda furiously, I slowed the pace. I no longer merely wanted to fuck her.

I wanted to make love to my wife.

Amanda sensed the change on my demeanor. The numerous hands that were touching her retracted as she sat up. I was still, literally, connected to her as we rolled in unison until we had traded places: now I was on my back while she was straddling me like a cowgirl.

People quickly stepped forward to grope and fondle her again, but Amanda shook her head. And as women reached out to touch me once more, she emphatically pushed their hands away. "Sorry, ladies," she told them. "But this one's mine." The hands that were on me abruptly withered away. Then Amanda stared down at me supremely. "You're mine, Sy."

"God, I love the sound of that."

She began to ride me.

Although they wanted to touch her again, our spectators were spellbound as they watched Amanda grind and shake on my pelvis. Like a Watering Hole dancer, she gyrated seductively, using the power of her femininity to hypnotize her admirers. Amanda's arms weaved overhead as her breasts heaved heavenward, making them appear fuller and impossibly more perfect. Several hands reached out to feel them, but stopped; no couldn't bring themselves to interrupt her performance.

I placed my hands over Amanda's breasts.

Squeezing hard, her engorged nipples poked into my palms, and I rubbed them lovingly. From my vantage point, I gazed up at Amanda and at the undersides of her breasts and, for the countless time, was incredulous at their perfection.

Amanda placed her hands over mine as men and women watched us jealously. And her expression was intense as she subtly pushed my hands away to cover her breasts herself. Then, still commandeering everyone's attention, my wife played for me as she began touching herself while continuing to grind into my erection.

Amanda cupped her breasts and wiggled them at me.

She pinched her erect nipples, and rolled them between thumb and forefinger.

Amanda mashed her breasts together, reminding me of all the wonderful titty-fucks she had gifted me and all the times I splattered her chest with thick white hot sperm.

My wife was taunting me... teasing me...

"My god... fuck, I love watching you touch yourself," I breathed. "And...

"And?"

"And I love watching people touch you. Especially when they're rough with tits... and when they slap that incredible ass of yours."

My wife suddenly lifted herself until only the head of my erection remained in her hole...

... then slammed onto me with her full force.

I swore, grunted, and moaned in pleasure as Amanda bounced on my cock repeatedly with seemingly little regard for my physical well-being, and each impact was more toe-curling than the last. My hands groped the entirety of her body.... her tits... her rippling 6-pack... her hips... her firm ass... as she jackhammered HARD. There was no way I could endure such a wonderful pummeling. Truth be told, I didn't want; I wanted to cum right away because I knew it would be the most splendid orgasm that I would ever experience.

I was about to pull my wife onto me and kiss her with all the passion that my heart could muster when a very familiar voice interrupted the moment. Of course, I thought ruefully.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW IT!"

A tattooed, green-haired voluptuous figure elbowed her way to the forefront of the crowd until she was, literally, right on top of us. The smell of alcohol on Lesli's breath was even stronger than before. But before we could react, however, she dropped to her knees. And what she did next barely fazed our audience but made my mouth drop in astonishment.

Lesli mashed her lips onto Amanda and smothered her with a kiss... one that was much more intimate than someone would give to a platonic friend.

I gaped at the ladies from my back. My wife momentarily froze but did not resist. In fact, after her initial surprise, Amanda caressed her best friend's face and slipped her tongue down her throat! Those gathered watched nonplussed. There were many same-sexed lovers at the party, and the multiple orgies and general debauchery occurring all around us made the girls' kiss seem tame by comparison. But, even though I was already hard, seeing my hot wife making with her sexy friend turned my cock harder than diamond.

I continued to stare at the girls as they held each other with a visible emotion that could only be considered genuine love. It was based on a familiarity and affection that could not be faked. It was the type of kiss that my wife and I had shared countless times, but not one that I would not have expected her to enjoy with anyone else.

Not even with Lesli, her former sorority sister and best friend.

They were smiling warmly at each other when Amanda finally pulled away.

"Mmm... you taste just like I remember, Mandy."

"You, too, Les."

"Do you remember our first kiss?"

Amanda laughed. "How could I forget?"

I knew Amanda was a virgin before she met me and, to my knowledge, the furthest she had ever gone sexually was giving a previous boyfriend a handjob. But the fact that my relatively prim and proper wife may have had a bisexual experience in the past had NEVER crossed my mind.

However, I knew Amanda and Lesli loved each other unequivocally. They weren't just former Sorority Sisters, they were sisters in life. Maybe their intimacy wasn't so far-fetched, after all.

Besides, the idea of the two hottest girls I had ever known lusting for each other coincided with some of my wettest fantasies.

The girls were giggling like young coeds.

"It was after that boring frat party," my wife recollected.

"The one were those preppy frat boys kept hitting on us and tried to take us to their bedrooms, and you lied and told them that if they didn't leave us alone, our boyfriends from the lacrosse team would come and beat their asses."

Amanda cried with laughter. "We were so drunk that I don't know how we managed to stumble across campus back to our apartment!"

"You kissed me as soon as we got inside."

"You kissed me!"

They girls laughed uproariously as they briefly reminisced. I was practically drooling as I listened. Then they both looked at me, and it was a look at 2 predators might give to a prey trapped between them.

"Would you like to hear what happened next, Sy?" Amanda asked me slyly.

I could only nod dumbly.

There were murmurs of agreement around us. Amanda grinned as she pressed her cheek against Lesli's, and the innocent but sensual act, literally, wound the crowd tighter. Encouraged by everyone's reaction, the girls continued as if telling a campfire story.

"We spent a long time making out in the doorway," Lesli recalled.

Amanda nodded. "I was so nervous... I had never kissed a girl before!"

"You're still the best kisser I've ever known, Mandy. Better than any boy or girl I've ever been with." Lesli smirked at me. "Mandy and I took each other's clothes off... and we ended up my bed together."

My wife was smiling, and it was from neither embarrassment nor humor, but rather due to fond remembrance. "The way you touched me that night, Les... I still remember. I can still feel it. No one's ever touched me like that... not even..."

Amanda inclined her head towards me, and I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

The girls kissed again but this time there was much more yearning behind it. Their hands explored each other closely as the love that had always been present but lay dormant with age was rekindled again. But even though her best friend was currently consuming much of her attention, my wife didn't forget me. Amanda began slowly riding me once more as she and Lesli breathed heavily.

I glanced around us. A healthy crowd still surrounded us, but it was starting to thin as people began to masturbate on their own or break into groups to fuck. They all still kept an eye on us, however, and I felt a strong sense of pride knowing that we were their inspiration.

As the bodies around us shifted, I spotted Maleah and Sebastian just several feet away. The beautiful petite Asian woman was on her back, her toned legs wrapped around the lanky man's head, as he hungrily lapped at her pussy while blindly reaching to play with her breasts. Maleah's eyes were closed and her fingers were interlocked behind her head as a blissful expression adorned her pretty, exotic face. I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched Sebastian pleasure the woman whom I greatly desired. But the mismatched pair seemed oddly perfect together, and I was content knowing that Maleah was being treated well.