The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, I would never have it any better than I already did.

I carefully rolled out from beneath Amanda to sit on the grass between her and our friend. And when I kissed her, I could taste Lesli's fruity essence on my wife's lips which was a major turn-on. I eventually pulled away after a long while, and though what I did next was due to being caught up in the heat of the moment, it was still something that I had fantasized for a long, long time.

I pulled Lesli to me and kissed her hard.

Her tongue was instantly in my mouth and I, in turn, shoved mine down her throat. Lesli and I tongued wrestled and murmured into each other's lips as we finally gave in to our unspoken desire for each other. And though I had felt her naked body against mine during those countless times Amanda and I had visited her at the Watering Hole as a show of support, this time was much different.

This time, it felt real.

I couldn't believe I was kissing our friend... my wife's best friend... but these were new and exciting times.

Lesli and I were still lip-locked when Amanda purred in my ear, "You want to fuck her, don't you." My wife was taunting me with yet another question that she already knew the answer to.

I disengaged from our green-haired friend and looked at my wife gravely. There was no reason to hold back anymore. I did want to sleep with Lesli; I had dreamed of fucking her very hard in very creative ways since the moment I met her. In fact, it was such a poorly kept secret that the girls had always been aware. But there was only one thing I wanted more than Lesi.

My wife.

I desired, even more, to make love to Amanda... to touch her... to watch her...

"Of course I want to fuck her," I admitted casually. "But I really want, Mandy, is for you to get on your hands and knees, and watch you eat Lesli's pussy while I nail you from behind."

"What?"

Lesli, however, giddily clapped her hands, and hopped up and down as if she was cheering at a ballgame. "Please, Mandy. It'll be just like old times."

"You're really becoming a dirty old man, you know that, Sy?"

Amanda often ribbed me about my age since I was almost 10 years older than her. But I simply shrugged. "What can I say, I have a weakness for fucking you... and watching you."

My wife pointed out in a scholarly tone, "I'd say the latter is more of a fetish than a weakness." Amanda's shoulders sagged in resignation but then she suddenly burst out laughing. Her grin was more blinding than the sun and her laughter more pleasant than my favorite song.

Lesli was on my wife instantly, kissing and holding her more passionately than before. And as the girls' voluptuous bodies came together, I pressed into Amanda from behind, pinning the underside of my erection along her vertical crease. Then, pushing into her bottom, I rained kisses all over her neck and shoulder--- pausing long enough to lift my head and kiss Lesli once--- as we sandwiched her between us.

People approached us from all sides, hoping to expand our threesome to a much larger group. I was about to turn them all back, but Amanda beat me to it. She pushed them all away without even looking as she continued to lock lips with her best friend. Nor did they break their kiss as Lesli slowly sank to ground, carefully pulling my wife down with her. I assisted them to the grass until Lesli was on her back and Amanda was kneeling between her outstretched legs. I encircled my wife's upper torso with my arms and as our lips came together, I cupped her perfect breasts and gave them both a loving squeeze.

Amanda grinned mischievously. "Take notes on how to eat pussy the right way, babe."

I laughed heartily. "One of these days, Mandy, you're going to have to tell me about the good 'ol days that you had with Lesli."

"You won't be able to handle it, Sy!" Lesli interjected from her backside.

The 3 of us shared a hearty laugh. And with the grace of a cat, Amanda dropped to all 4's and slowly... very sinuously... crawled over her friend's tattooed form in such a sultry manner that captivated everyone. After another long, indulgent kiss on the lips, Amanda began planting them all over Lesli's midline as she made her way downward; she didn't stop until she neared Lesli's meticulously trimmed clit that was also noticeably erect.

The entire audience, including myself, held our collective breath as Amanda paused for dramatic effect. Clearly, she was not only learning how to play to the crowd, but enjoying it, too! Then, licking her lips as she looked at me hotly, Amanda slowly turned back to Lesli...

... and buried her face between her best friend's thighs.

It was as if Lesli had been struck by lightning. Her spine and head both snapped backwards upon contact, and she gasped loudly. "FUCK... OH FUCK, MANDY! YES... OH, FUCK!"

Even I never cried my wife's name like that when she gave me oral sex.

Amanda licked and slurped loudly as I watched. Her head turned side to side, and up and down, as she energetically worked her best friend over. I could both see and hear the messy wetness as bodily fluids began to ooze down Lesli's slit and onto the grass. And as Amanda nuzzled deeper, she suddenly extended three fingers and drove them into Lesli without warning.

Lesli squealed and writhed, but my wife kept her friend pinned to the ground.

I was masturbating like everyone else watching the girls.

My wife's incomparable ass was waving invitingly before me, and it occurred to me that it was my time to join the fun. I brazenly slipped 3 digits into Amanda's hole without warning just like she had done to our friend a moment ago. Amanda murmured in approval but didn't lift her head. I fingered her as I continued to stroke myself with my opposite hand, and her hole became even looser and wetter.

I retracted my fingers, latched onto my wife's hips, and effortlessly inserted my cock.

This time, Amanda did look up and swivel her head back at me. Her expression was grave and her eyes were narrow, and her mouth and chin listened with a wetness that was not all hers. She stared at me intently as she licked her lips clean.

Once Amanda swallowed, however, I palmed the back of her head and nudged her face back to Lesli's crotch. "Back where you belong," I commanded her playfully. "I told already told you, I want to watch you eat Lesli's pussy while I fuck you." My wife murmured an unintelligible response as Lesli's legs gently but firmly wrapped themselves around her neck as if to prevent her from getting away again.

Then, our tattooed, green-haired friend began pumping her crotch into Amanda's face. Her hips never stopped moving, but Lesli propped herself on her elbows to smirk at me. "I just want you to know, Sy, that I fucked Mandy before you did."

Apparently, both girls enjoyed teasing me!

I spanked Amanda gently as I heard her muffled laughter. "I guess that means she's been a personal fuck-toy for both of us, then."

I sensed the figures approach before I saw them.

Maleah went to Lesli first, speaking softly before they shared a tongue-filled kiss. Then the petite Asian women drifted over to Amanda. Sebastian was already there, staring at Maleah from across my wife's prone form. Once again, he was captivated by Amanda's perfect breasts and reached under to play with them like udders. Maleah's eyes swept all over my wife's back as she, too, was spellbound by Amanda's smooth, flawless skin. She traced her fingertips lightly all over in admiration, and I could feel Amanda shiver.

Maleah and Sebastian happened to lean over Amanda at the same time and, still pleasuring themselves with her body, kissed directly over her. The voyeuristic pleasure Lesli and I enjoyed from watching them impelled us to grind into both ends of my wife more urgently. And while Amanda's face may have currently been pressed between our friend's legs, she could still sense what was going on around her.

I instantly withdrew as Amanda shifted beneath me, and the other three members of our group backed away, as well. I was worried that she was exhausted or overwhelmed, but my concern proved to be unnecessary. Amanda simply rolled onto her back and gestured for me to enter her pussy again. I immediately complied as she pulled Lesli's face down to her. Their faces were upside down, but the girls were undeterred... nor did Lesli seem to mind that her own womanly fluids were smeared on my wife's face as they kissed again.

But Amanda still wasn't satisfied.

Maleah and Sebastian hungrily looked at our threesome--- as did the plethora of people around us--- as they yearned to join. They grinned at me and Lesli, but their eyes inevitably fell on Amanda, and on the way her chest rose and fell as she breathed. Fortunately, the duo did not have to wait long as my wife invited them to play with her once more.

Or, more accurately, for her to play with them.

Amanda extended her arms as Lesli and I continued to give her our love and attention. Without needing to look, she wrapped one hand around Sebastian's erection to give him a firm tug. As the lankly young man sighed rapturously, Amanda reached for Maleah, who was still on her opposite side, and boldly slipped in 2 fingers into the petite Asian woman's vagina.

I made love to my wife as she made out with her best friend...

... as she masturbated a young man who openly longed to fuck her for hours...

... as she fingered another beautiful woman who desired her as much as the rest of us...

... as she happily played to the captive audience.

Maleah and Sebastian reacted by caringly stroking her feminine curves: her breasts and shoulders, her hips and knees, and every other inch of skin that was exposed. Amanda's sexy body was the common denominator among us; it was Amanda whom we were receiving pleasure from just by merely touching her... and now she was touching us.

My wife could be an instrument of pleasure in more ways than one.

As I continued making love to Amanda while proudly watching her, I curiously wondered whom she would cause to orgasm first. My suspicion soon proved correct as Sebastian cried, "I'm gonna blow my load again!"

That only spurred Amanda to masturbate him even more vigorously.

Lesli cackled as Sebastian's bulbous cockhead began ejaculating thick globs of pungent cum. He moaned like a wounded animal as my wife rubbed him relentlessly, causing his milky whiteness to shoot everywhere. Most landed harmlessly on the grass, but a copious amount splashed on Amanda's belly and thigh.

I stared in inexplicable fascination as another man's sperm desecrated my wife's body.

Amanda's fingers were still sawing into Maleah's pussy as the gorgeous woman bent down and licked her clean. The petite Asian diligently vacuumed every drop of semen with her mouth until my wife was unsullied once more. But before Maleah could finish, the young man dislodged my wife's hand from Maleah's vagina. There were a glistening jellylike substance covering Amanda's digits, and Sebastian licked them clean.

"I think I'm in love with you," Lesli glibly told Maleah and Sebastian.

Amanda looked expectantly at me as if to say, "Your turn".

I considered giving everyone a literal and figurative climax by pulling out and blasting Amanda's tits with my cum. No doubt it would've planted the idea of showering my wife with a cumbath to all the horny people around us! But there was only one way to cap this party and only one place where I could possibly finish.

I didn't react overdramatically when I achieved the most blissful climax ever; instead, I simply released into her waiting vessel with a few quiet moans... just as she whimpered while simultaneously achieving a powerful orgasm of her own.

As Amanda and I both succumbed to that wonderful surge, we could feel our essence mixing together inside of her.

I collapsed on top of my wife, and we savored each other's heartbeat as we pressed our foreheads together. We were sweating and breathing hard as Amanda wrapped her arms around me. I was more than content to remain inside of her, the warmth and tightness of her vaginal muscles prolonging my erection.

"I love you, Mandy."

"I love you, too, babe. With all of my heart."

We mutely looked at Lesli, Maleah, and Sebastian, and even the crowd didn't seem to know what to do in the immediate aftermath. I was still kneeling between Amanda's thighs while Lesli was side-sitting near her head. The other 2 members of our quintet had collapsed onto the grass on either side of Amanda and were panting only slightly less than us.

My wife appeared so innocent and beautiful as she smiled serenely. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could say something humorous or insightful to break the awkward silence, I abruptly stood and pulled her to her feet. And as I began to turn, I saw Lesli happily gathering Maleah and Sebastian into her arms. Our dear friend's sexual appetite truly was as insatiable as Amanda and I figured it to be.

Perhaps Lesli would remain exclusively with her new lovers and perform another show for the audience. She was a great stripper, after all, and knew how to perform. Or, perhaps our friend would fuck everyone in the crowd with boundless depravity and limitless sexual energy. Somehow, it wouldn't faze me if Lesli had slept with everyone by the time the party was over.

I didn't bother to wait and see, forcing my way through the mob that still lusted for my wife as I clutched her hand with a death-grip, afraid to let go.

******************************************************************************

We rounded the corner.

Amanda and I had been running, batting away groping hands and outstretched arms imploring us to join them. But we were eager to escape the craziness. The expansive section behind the mansion was surprisingly deserted, so we pulled to a stop.

Amanda leaned against the brick wall to catch her breath as I hunched over, hands on my knees, panting.

"Did all of that really just happen?" She demanded incredulously.

"Yes, Mandy. You just got off a bunch of strangers by letting them touch you... you just jacked off two people without breaking a sweat... oh, and you just admitted to having a fling with your superhot best friend after you ate her pussy in front of me. Yea... all of that did just happen!"

Amanda put her hands on her hips and stamped her feet petulantly, a gesture that was awfully sexy considering she was naked. "You make me sound like a slut when you say it that way! And what are you complaining about? You were getting off by watching me! And I, if I remember correctly, I even let you get your dick sucked by that hot Asian woman you couldn't stop drooling over!

My expression turned serious. "Thank you for that, Mandy."

She regarded me with equal gravity. "Babe, I just want to be sure... are we going to be ok after this? A lot of things have happened... a lot of things have come into the open."

I nodded solemnly. Amanda was completely right, there were many things that we learned about to each other, and about ourselves, today. At the top of the list was the discovery that my wife was secretly attracted to other women, and that I was a voyeur husband who gained immense sexual gratification from showing off the love of my life.

This was a profound moment in our relationship. Though Amanda and I were fine right now, the events of this day could potentially have negative consequences. However, we had a choice: we could let this day ruin our marriage, or we could allow it to broaden our horizons and open new doors.

All Amanda and I had to do was look at each other to know what that choice would be. We had done things at this party that would've torn most couples apart immediately. But that was NOT going to happen to us.

Perhaps Amanda and I might even explore those new horizons and walk through those new open doors.

If we did, there was no doubt that our love would be stronger for it.

We gave each other the smoldering I NEED SEX, AND I NEED IT RIGHT NOW look.

"Do you want to go back in there?" Amanda purred, nodding towards where we had just come from. "Maybe we can find Les, you know she'd be more than willing to join us again. And Maleah, too. Even I can't blame you for wanting that woman. She's gorgeous!"

I pursed my lips. Amanda had been overly generous today, and her faith in me never wavered when it easily could've. It was definitely time that I reciprocated. "And don't forget about Sebastian. Hell, maybe we need to find 9 or 10 more guys for you to play with, Mandy. And however many women you want on top of that."

"Would you get off by watching me fuck a bunch of guys at the same time? Would it make you happy if I picked up with some babes with big tits?"

That relentless teasing again! But then I looked into my wife's eyes and realized that she would do it all, not necessarily because she wanted to, but because she knew it would provide me with kinky delight.

It made my heart soar...

... and broke it at the same time.

My views on sex and marriage had changed dramatically during this private party, and it had shifted yet again in the span of a heartbeat. "No, Mandy. I don't want that. I don't want any of that, at all."

"No?"

I stepped towards my beautiful wife and held her. "I just want you."

Amanda beamed girlishly and I forever knew that no matter what type of freedom we gave each other, she would always want me to be selfish when it came to her love. "Well, then. You can have me, I suppose." She looked around conspiratorially. "You know, babe. If you lean against this wall, I bet I can finish blowing you before anyone catches us." Her tone lowered in sultry fashion. "I'll even let you cum all over my tits."

Amanda's offer sounded wonderful beyond comprehension.

But I had other ideas. "Let's save it for home."

"Are you sure? Because it doesn't look like you can last that long." She eyed my quivering, fully-formed erection that clearly needed attention.

"I gotta admit, the drive home is going to be torture. But that's the point. By the time we get there, I'm gonna be so hot for you that I'm going to make love to you like the 20 lovers you deserve." The wait WAS going to be torture but aside for the love I possessed for my wife, I was never so sure of anything in my life. "And maybe, just maybe, I'll let you give me that blowjob after I eat your pussy."

"Is that right, Mr. Rappaport?

"That's right, Mrs. Rappaport."

"And what if I don't want to wait until we get home?"

Amanda and I enjoyed egging each other on with dirty sex talk, but I was sincere with my response. "To that, I would say... I hope I'm worth the wait."

My wife leapt into my arms.

We quickly returned to the garden, pausing long enough to retrieve our clothes and check in with Lesli, before reentering the mansion to clean ourselves and get dressed.

Then Amanda and I left without looking back.