The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was suddenly naked like everyone else.

Well, almost everyone else.

My wife eyed my penis and remarked admiringly, "Show off."

But the best was yet to come. "You're turn."

Her expression as steady as she extended her arms overhead.

Accepting Amanda's permission to strip her naked, I took hold of the bottom of her mini-dress and peeled it upwards. The material was unbelievable snug, making the pleasure of undressing her even more exciting. I drank in the glorious sight of my wife's body as it was slowly revealed, and it was the same type of joy that a child experiences when opening gifts on Christmas morning.

Amanda was smiling confidently as I lifted the minidress over her head, and tossed it onto the grass with my clothes. We stood naked, save for our masks, chest to chest beneath the bright blue sky on a perfect warm and sunny day. Her smooth body felt like silk as it glided against mine, and I pressed my forehead to hers. We'd never been naked outdoors before, much less around other people, and the moment was as exhilarating as we imagined it'd be.

Amanda's clit and nipples were as erect as my penis.

People stared at us, primarily at my wife's flawlessness, some with mute appreciation and others with vocal lust.

The floodgates had been opened, and the moment had the potential to go in drastically different directions. "Now what?" I was suddenly more nervous and embarrassed than Amanda, and I felt the urge to cover my private areas even though I was eager remain exposed. However, it was from Amanda' burgeoning confidence that I drew inspiration.

She gestured back to the petite Asian girl who was still servicing 3 cocks from her knees. I was so caught up that I had forgotten about her. "Do you want to go take a closer look?"

I didn't know what else to say. "Sure. Lead the way."

Amanda noticeably didn't make eye contact with those who had gathered around us hoping to form a new orgy or, at the very least, watch us have sex. Instead, she casually strolled by them with her head high I as I followed, and the fact that she ignored everyone who was gawking at her made them desire her even more.

Amanda knew what she was doing; perhaps she fit in this scene better than I realized!

And witnessing these strangers lustily admire my hot naked wife was enough to make my erection wag obscenely as I trailed behind her.

Amanda and I carefully approached the foursome as we didn't want to interrupt. The tiny Asian girl's body appeared even tighter from our new vantage point, and her chiseled frame was even more pronounced up close. The quartet was totally engrossed in what they were doing, so Amanda and I tactfully circled around them so we could get a better view.

I looked at the girl's face and was instantly smitten.

The petite Asian wasn't a girl but a WOMAN in the best sense of the word. Her feline face was pale and unblemished like the rest of her body, but slight wrinkles at the corners of her brown, almond-shaped eyes, which did not detract from her exotic beauty whatsoever, indicated that she was much older than I had assumed. The woman was in her late 40's, yet she flaunted the body of a 20-year old that even rivaled Amanda's. In fact, excluding my wife and next to Lesli, I instantly desired her more than any female at this party.

Along with her compact figure, the Asian woman's most alluring aspect was the way she moved. This lady was the epitome of cool, operating with a composure lacking in many of the younger women present. There was an easy flow to her movements, like someone who knew and enjoyed what she was doing; like someone who was totally confident with herself.

"She's gorgeous," Amanda commented quietly.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "Yes, she is."

The Asian woman's face was currently pressed into the abdomen of the tall man she was deepthroating. However, her head turned imperceptibly as she heard our remark, and the petite woman studied us with one eye even though she was still sucking cock. Amanda and I return her gaze.

With a sudden burst of energy, the exotic-looking Asian began attending to her lovers with a fervor that was not present a moment ago. Gone were the slow and measured movements; now her head was bobbing so quickly that her long hair whipped in air, and her hands stroked her other 2 partners so rapidly that they were a blur. She was still in total control, but rather than savor the moment it now appeared that her only mission was to get the 3 men off as quickly as possible to move onto bigger and better things.

She achieved that goal.

The men threw their heads back and howled as they somehow climaxed simultaneously. Copious amounts of milky white sperm arced into the air to splatter harmlessly on the grass. Amanda and I were mesmerized as the petite woman's cheeks suddenly sunk inward as she sucked hard, and the rise and fall of the lump in her throat indicated that she swallowed every last drop.

There was stunned silence as the 3 men stumbled backwards while the Asian woman stood up. She was tinier than I thought--- perhaps a hair's width below 5ft tall--- but more even beautiful as I was now able to look onto her fully. The woman no longer paid any attention to her discarded lovers as she strode towards us.

"Hello, I'm Maleah." Her heavy accent was sexy, and her tone was low and melodic.

"Maleah... that's a very pretty name. I'm Amanda, and this is my husband Sy."

"Nice to meet you, Amanda and Sy. You are both new to these parties."

We nodded.

Maleah took our hands and squeezed them with a strength that was surprising for such a tiny thing, then placed them over her breasts. It was electric, and even Amanda's reaction was a pleasant one. When the woman boldly made eye contact with me, I discovered that I couldn't look away. "You are both so beautiful, and I would be honored to be your first."

The idea of a threesome with my hot wife and this beautiful Asian woman was beyond my wettest fantasy. And the fact that Amanda and Maleah were both hungrily eying my erection as if they were about to fight over it only made it that much hotter. But I had vowed never to touch another woman or break my wife's trust in me.

I was about to politely decline Maleah when Amanda spoke up. "My husband would like to play with you." My cock couldn't get any harder at that point. "That is, if you're willing."

The Asian woman's responded softly, "Of course. But only if you are willing, too."

Amanda looked at me with unrequited love, and nodded.

"Mandy, what in God's name are you doing?"

But she ignored me. "I do have some rules, though." Maleah's expression was gentle and patient, and she inclined her head for Amanda to continue. My wife's look was serious as she formulated her thoughts and emotions. "I don't actually want the two of you to have sex," Amanda explained as she looked between me and my new playmate. "But I know Sy would really enjoy what you just did to those men... and I'd love to watch."

"Of course. As long as I have your permission."

"You do. Thank you for asking, Maleah."

I was stunned. "Mandy, I thought you said we were only going to watch?"

Amanda grinned, and it was as if the world was suddenly spinning in the opposite direction. "Do you want her?" Her volume was loud enough for Maleah to hear. I was about to stammer a deflection when she cut me off. "It's a simple question, babe. Do you want her?"

I glanced at the Asian woman, who was regarding us with a mixture of amusement and unexpected tenderness. Ever cell in my being desired her, and the conflict between that primal need and the faithfulness I possessed for my wife pulled me in opposite directions. Ultimately, though, I could never lie to Amanda, no matter how upsetting the truth might be.

"Yes," I confessed. "My god, yes."

Amanda smiled then nodded once at Maleah.

I was unable to articulate any words as the petite Asian woman dropped to her knees. I was strangely feeling something akin to panic as Maleah slowly opened her mouth, and I stared at Amanda in horror... and I was still staring at her when Maleah took me into her mouth.

"Omigod..."

"Shhh... relax, Sy. Relax. Enjoy the moment. Let Maleah be good to you." To the Asian woman currently giving me a blowjob, my wife told her, "Treat my husband well. He loves it when I suck on his balls and stroke his cock at the same time."

"Mandy!"

The Asian woman murmured an affirmation as she took Amanda's statement to heart. Twisting her head down and around, she deftly vacuumed the left side of my scrotum into her mouth and licked it as her hand massaged my penis. Like the oral expert that Maleah was, however, she soon crammed my entire sac into her mouth and lathered it all over. But her hands never stopped rubbing my cock.

Maleah slurped loudly, and the friction from her hands made my skin harder than a rock and hotter than lava. Then she licked her way from my scrotum up the underside of my shaft to the tip before swallowing my manhood fully down her throat. Amanda may be have been the ultimate goddess on her knees, but this woman was a close second.

I shuddered and my legs nearly buckled.

I immediately felt a surge between my legs that made me feel uncontrollably giddy, and I reflexively tried to twist away. But Maleah planted her hands on my hips to keep me in place--- I was surprised, yet again, by the tiny woman's strength--- as she continued to flaunt her oral skills. I tightened my pelvic muscles in a desperate move to stave off orgasm.

"It's ok, babe." Amanda crooned softly in my ear, and it had an immediate calming effect on me. "I told you... enjoy the moment"

I didn't even look down at Maleah as her lips began to sweep up and down the length of my pole. Instead, my attention was transfixed on my wife. "Mandy, I wasn't asking for this."

"I know. That's why I want it for you."

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because I love you as much as I know you love me."

I hooked one arm around my wife's waist and gave her a ferocious kiss. For a moment, the only thing that existed in my world was Amanda's taste on my lips and the feel of her warm, firm body pressed against my side. My misgivings had quickly overtaken my primal lust, and I began groping her breasts with my free hand as our tongues continued to wrestle.

All the while, Maleah never stopped sucking me.

I was still holding Amanda close when she looked at Maleah. Wordlessly, my wife weaved her fingers through the woman's illustrious hair. She didn't control or impede Maleah's head movements; instead, her hand merely provided gentle guidance.

"Omigod," I moaned again. It was getting REALLY hard not to cum.

Amanda chortled. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

My wife lay her head on my shoulder and studied Maleah in admiration. "She does seem really good at what she does."

I planted a sweet kiss on Amanda's forehead. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I'd be kissing my wife while another woman gave me a blowjob. This was beyond my wildest fantasy coming true, and I couldn't last much longer. My cock was starting to twitch as I neared the point of no return.

But cumming inside another woman, even if it was just in the mouth, seem wrong. Though Amanda was allowing it, it felt too disrespectful to her. Besides, I didn't want to be a hypocrite since I would never want another man to ejaculate inside my wife.

Then I recalled Amanda's dreamy tone when she had commented on Maleah's oral skills, and I suddenly had a fabulous idea.

"STOP!"

My sudden command was like the crack of a whip, and both ladies were so startled that they immediately pulled back.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Maleah's almond-shaped eyes regarded me questioningly as she wiped her chin clean.

I grinned roguishly at Amanda then bent down to whisper in the petite woman's ear. When I was finished, her toothy grin matched my own as we both looked at my wife. Then, still on her knees, she scooted over to Amanda.

Amanda looked at me suspiciously.

"Spread your legs," I instructed her quietly. "It's your turn."

Somehow, my wife always looked impossibly more beautiful when she blushed.

"You need to get in on the fun, too. Because I think you want Maleah as badly as she wants you. Tell me I'm wrong."

To my knowledge, Amanda never had a bisexual experience before, but she couldn't meet my challenging gaze.

My wife's cheeks were flaring as Maleah drew closer to her wet sex. "It's ok, darling," the Asian woman assured her. "I'll be as good to you as I was to your husband."

I addressed our new friend, "Mandy enjoys it when I play with her tits as I'm licking her clit. She also loves it when I drill 3 fingers into her pussy and scrape her inner walls... that's her G-spot."

"Babe!"

It was tit for tat, indeed!

"'Mandy'." The attractive woman uttered my wife's pet name as if testing it. "How adorable."

Then she proceeded to eat Amanda's pussy.

My heart thundered as I watched. Amanda sighed contently and closed her eyes as Maleah lapped her slit like a dog drinking thirstily from a bowl. My wife's head suddenly rolled backwards as a faint whimper escaped her lips. Then Maleah murmured into her, causing Amanda to moan even louder.

I wanted more for Amanda; I needed more.

I took Maleah's hands and placed them over Amanda's chest.

I was enthralled as the beautiful Asian woman licked and groped my wife.

The scene was like a work of art... like the most beautiful painting ever created.

I didn't care anymore; I stroked myself in public as I watched.

My wife suddenly opened her eyes. We regarded each other intensely as the petite woman continued to slurp her loudly. But then Amanda gently placed her hands over Maleah's and began guiding her movements much like she did when Maleah was giving me a blowjob.

"Dear god," I murmured.

"Do you like watching me, Sy?"

It was a rhetorical question since she already knew the answer but I answered, anyway. "I love watching you breathe, Mandy, so you can be damn sure that I love watching you get your pussy licked... and your tits played with."

There was a rustle of movement. A throng of spectators had gathered to watch our show. And they were packed so densely around us that it felt claustrophobic even though the open sky was above us.

Maleah didn't stop pleasuring my wife; we were never sure if it was because she hadn't noticed our audience or simply because it didn't bother her. Amanda and I, however, stared at each other with uncertainty. Our limits were changing, and it was now a matter of how far we were willing to explore.

A lanky man in his late 20's--- Amanda's age--- stepped forward. Naked, he had dirty blonde hair that was braided in long dreadlocks and a noticeable stubble. The man easily stood over 6-feet tall and was very handsome in a very Bohemian sort of way.

"Excuse me," he began graciously. "I'm Sebastian. Would anyone mind if I join in?"

"You'll have to ask them." Maleah inclined her head at us, and my response was immediate.

"I'm sorry, friend. But my wife is off limits."

Around us, there were groans of dismay. But the lanky man seemed nonplussed. "That's ok, dude. I totally get it." He gave Amanda a complimentary smile. "If you were my girl, I wouldn't share you with other guys, either."

She was openly touched. "Why, thank you, Sebastian."

"I'll just watch and jerk off, if that's cool."

Neither of us could respond, so thankfully Maleah spoke up again. "Of course."

Sebastian nodded. "Maybe you can play with me next, gorgeous, when you're finished with your friends?"

"Of course," she repeated, this time in a tone that was more like a purr.

I resumed touching myself as Maleah's attention returned to Amanda's moist slit. The petite Asian was no longer groping my wife's breasts; instead, she had driven 3 fingers into Amanda's pussy like I had suggested while fingering her own as well. After maintaining a sawing motion for a long moment, Maleah suddenly rotated her wrist so that her hand was now palm-up. Then she made a scraping motion, rubbing Amanda's inner walls with her fingertips.

Amanda's scream was shrill and glorious. "Oh god, yes... right there!"

Her reaction made my heart soar. Though the sight of my beautiful wife with another woman was wildly arousing, it was her happiness that excited me more than anything. But I wasn't the only one enjoying the show. Sebastian was masturbating as furiously as me, as were most of the spectators. And it wasn't just men who composed our considerable audience. An equal number of women were touching themselves, too.

Directly across from me, a portly man stood tall while carrying a slender dancer from the Watering Hole. Her arms encircled his thick neck and she rested her head on his shoulders. Furthermore, the girl's long legs were wrapped around the man's waist for support as he bounced her easily on his cock. But even as the man impressively fucked the stripper from a standing position, I noticed that his eyes were glued to my wife.

"Please let me be next."

"I need to get a piece of that!"

"She's got the sweetest ass I've ever seen!"

"Lick that pussy!"

"My god, those fucking tits..."

Plaintive pleas to lewd comments sounded from everywhere as Amanda and Maleah displayed their intimacy for all to enjoy. The crowd was growing exponentially by the moment. Even better, I could tell that my wife was gaining traction from all the stares and comments raining down on her and her partner.

Sebastian and I stood closest to the ladies, and the tall and lanky young man spoke again. "I will pay whatever you and your wife want just to have 5 minutes with her," he pleaded desperately. "Alone... or with you and a bunch of other people. I don't care." In another time and place, Amanda and I would've considered those words an insult. But here, in this crazy situation where everyone was naked and having sex with strangers, we knew that it was meant as a high compliment.

Amanda petted her current lover as she looked up shyly. "I'm sorry, Sebastian. I can't give you what you want. But... you can touch me... if you like."

She then looked at me gravely, and it was like a jolt of electricity when I realized that my wife was doing this as much for my benefit as her own.

With a calmness that belied his eagerness, Sebastian gently placed his hand on my wife's breast.

The crowd inched forward. My wife raised her head and straightened her back, her way of welcoming Sebastian and letting those gathered glimpse at her full form. The lanky young man was now fully under Amanda's spell as he stared at her breast while touching it.

"Goddamn, I've never felt anything so..." He was speechless for a moment before he managed to finish: "Perfect".

"Thank you, Sebastian."

"Would you mind if I touch myself, too?"

Amanda gentle smile was disarming. "Not at all. In fact, I would like that very much."

My wife stood still as Maleah continued to lick her pussy while Sebastian gently fondled her breast. Then his expression changed, from a hypnotized stare to one of impending rapture as he started to masturbate. Around us, everyone was doing the same. Even the slender girl from the Watering Hole had stopped riding her portly man and was staring at the trio.

Amanda studied the crowd that had surrounded her until her gaze fell on me. As we locked eyes, she palmed the back of Maleah's head to draw her tighter. Then my wife placed her hands over Sebastian's to guide him and let him know what she wanted... how she liked to be touched.

My wife watched me stroke myself as I, in turn, watched her being pleased.

Sebastian was already panting. "Fuck, I can't hold it!"

"Wait!" Amanda interjected. "You're such a delight. I want to do something for you." She gently ushered Maleah aside and sank to her knees before the tall young man. I was instantly overcome with jealousy and anger followed by a strange eagerness as I thought that my wife might give a complete stranger a blowjob. Instead, however, she placed the flat of Sebastian's considerable erection between her breasts and squeezed them together.