All Comments on 'The Grovel Lesson'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your slave

Mistress Vixxx this is your slave Keith. I luved the Grovel story. The slave was me as I stroked my cock wishing you were here to watch. The precum was flowing from my cock head as i heard your voice in my ear: laughing and instructing me to have a taste. I did as you commanded and it was sweet and salty at the same time. When you were sucking my balls I could feel my cum churnning and growing larger. I was using the pre cum to lubricate my hand as i stroked my 8 inch cock. Tugging, pulling and slapping my balls...oh yes it fetlt so good. I then imagined you with your hot moth and beautiful lips sucking my cock as in the story. Deepthraoting my cock and making it throb with the need to cum..I read the story 3 times, my mind a fantasy of you wntil I could hold back no longer. The cum boliling in my balls, shooting through my shaft and exiting my cock head with great velocity. The first spurt went at leat 3 feet as did the second and third...until my cum was just oosing from the head. The ammount of cum was tremendious. It was a very powerful cum and I must thank you for it. I will read and comment on all of your stories. Thank you Mistress.

dcpoet44dcpoet44about 19 years ago
very good......

and this is just as good or if not better than what i've read in some of the adult magazines. great description and a nice pace as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who wouldn't grove?

A truly strong Domme carefully manipulates her sub with pleasure and pain. It makes me ask one question: Could any man not submit to such treatment? Even reading such a tale must send most male minds toward submission, hearing soft whispers about how much easier it would be to belong to Her....

Making words create sensory images while grasping the needs of both Domme and sub is a rare talent, and we are lucky to have such a glorious Vixxxen willing to share Her work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story

It's a shame Wanton Vixxxen has disappeared. She was the best author ever on Literotica.

Dan2753Dan2753over 13 years ago
Persoective

It is nice to read a story from a Domme's perspective and entails a loving D/s relationship. Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous