All Comments on 'The Guardians Ch. 03'

by musecues

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
*applause*

You really can weave a story. I must applaud you for keeping me this interested in your story line. I am beginning to understand the characters better but I do wish you had written more for chapter 3! Please write faster! I am guessing that chapter 4 will reveal more things to us! I'm dying to knowwwwwww.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
villain!!!

I knew you were going to intro a villain sooner or later! Hahaha. This villain is intriguing... Really enjoyed the story so far. Looking forward to more ;)

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 15 years ago
More!

I love this story! I wish that it was complete so that i could read it to the end... I am eagerly awaiting more chapters!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awwww

Your characters are really warming up to each other. I wish I could read the continuation now... I hope you're already in the process of writing it =) I think this is the only story of its kind here. Really great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
simply wonderful

Need i say more? One of the best stories. I'm looking forward to your next installment

elsanguineelsanguineabout 15 years ago
Oooohhh!!!

I loved the macdonald scene! It's so cute! I'm so happy you finally uploaded the 3rd chapter... but why only 2 parts? =( Must write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant

this story is really different from the rest.... i love it. pls write more so i can read it continuously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep on writing :)

I think the past two chapters were the most formative and descriptive of the lot. Your characters sizzle and... I am looking forward to your next installment.

ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
Ella Ella Ella eh...

Ella just reminds me of Rihanna's song. I've been waiting for you to post a story... it's been a week now! Hahahaha. hope you're not tied up with school or lost your ideas! oh no...

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!

Just wonderful!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous