The Guest Bedroom

Story Info
A wife sharing herself with hubby and his friend. (3-Some)
1.8k words
4.12
24.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I (43F) and my Husband (43M) have been married for 12 years, but we've known each other since high school. Hubby has a long time friend who we went to school with. I didn't know him well when we were young but Hubby added me to a text group with him shortly after we were married and the three of us have talked by text for years.

Hubby's friend (HF) is 43M as well.

Anyway, nothing sexual or untoward has ever occurred in all that time, and besides he lived in a different country until he came to visit yesterday.

We picked him up at the airport and we went to dinner together the three of us. We caught up and got to know each other after many years of communicating only by text. It was a great time, but I might have had a little too much to drink.

Hubby and I have talked about MFM and FMF 3 ways over the years but we never took any action with it. Mostly just dirty talk.

We have had, up to this point a satisfying, if not vanilla, sex life.

When we got home, I left the boys in the living room to go make another round of whiskey sours. Whiskey sours in hand, I returned to the living room and Hubby was sitting in an easy chair and HF was sitting on the love seat. Without making a big deal out of it, I handed everyone their drinks and sat next to HF.

We talked and laughed a little more, and I don't know how, but I was getting really comfortable and HF and I got very cozy sitting next to each other.

I looked up and saw a spark in Hubby's eye and he said to me, "why don't you give HF one or your back rubs"

My back rubs usually end up with my Hubby's dick in my hand, so I was confused. I looked up and him, and he nodded to me and winked.

HF said "I'd never turn down a back rub" but go easy on my lower back. The plane's seat wasn't very forgiving" and he turned to give me his back.

I turned and put my open hands on his shoulders and I could instantly feel how tense the muscles were. As I massaged shoulders, I asked him "is this good?"

He let me know "yeah, it's actually the best my shoulders have felt in quite some time."

I paused to finish my whiskey sour, and I asked hubby to refill it. He took HF's as well and obliged.

As he stood, he looked at me and nodded. I think that was to the go ahead to start a threesome!! I cannot believe it. I hoped that's what he meant anyway.

While hubby was away, I asked HF, would you like to take off your shirt and lie down and on the guest bed so I can finish the massage properly?

He didn't even say anything. He just kind of grunted as a squeezed his shoulder, stood up and turned around to face me.

He grabbed his bag and started down the hall to his room...the guest room.

With Hubby still in the kitchen, I followed him down the hall and into his room. He turned on a lamp on the night stand and took off his shirt and his pants too. And, just wearing his boxers, he laid down in the bed face down.

Fully clothed (I'm wearing a tank top and shorts) I straddle his butt and sit down on it and the rub my warm soft hands up and down his sinuous and muscular back.

I don't know why or how I did it, but leaned forward and tickled his bare back with my long hair for a second and he gasped.

I said "Turn over, HF, I want to massage the tops of or your thighs before I wrap it up."

He slowly rolled over and could see his hard-on poking up. I know from doing this with Hubby and other men before that this happens, and it's no big deal.

He opens his eyes, looked at me. I met his gaze and I told him "close your eyes and relax." I started to massage his thighs and as I worked my hands on the tops of his knees upward, I decided to go for it. I mean, I think it's what Hubby wanted. I hoped so anyway.

HF had an average sized package and it was fully proud. I took my right hand and I gently wrapped it around his cock outside his boxers until I could feel the girth and details of his piece. It was warm and think I could feel his heartbeat through it. I leaned over, and kissed his bare thigh. And then ran my tongue over hi bare flesh up to the bottom of his boxers while holding his dick.

His hips started to move so his cock was grinding my grip, and just and then, I could hear hubby coming down the carpeted hall.

He came around the corner carrying three glasses and observed me holding HF's dick.

HF opened his eyes and looked horrified at Hubby walking in. Hubby set the drinks down on the dresser, I walked over and put his hand on the side of my head working his fingers into my hair and he kissed me deeply while reaching down I'm putting his hand around mine on HF's dick.

He pulled back from his kiss and released my hand and said, "carry-on" as he picked up his drink and took a seat in the chair near the bed.

I looked back at HF, and I open the fly hole of his boxers to release his dick without saying a word and lean forward, I opened my mouth and took him in.

HF let out a moan and with his left hand put his fingers in my hair like hubby did and gently massage my scalp while I took his whole dick in my mouth and into my throat.

I didn't know a lot of things in this moment other than all three of us seem to be happy with what happened so far but I wasn't sure how far I want us to go.

As I continued to blow HF, I heard hubby get up behind me, and he under his belt and I could hear his pants hit the floor.

He lay down on the bed beside us, and I could feel him taking my hand and putting it around his bare cock.

I continued to suck HF while I stroked my husbands cock like I've done thousands of times. Both of them started to thrust at me as I found a rhythm. I needed a breath, so I pulled back from HF. As soon as I did, Hubby leaned forward and lifted my tank top off and unclasping my bra freeing my breast.

He leaned forward again and pulled my breast into his mouth. I held onto his head while he suckled my breast. I opened my eyes and saw HF leaning forward as well. I grabbed his head too and pulled him towards me. For the first time in my life I had two men giving me pleasure at the same time. Men I trusted and loved.

And my husband sure does know how to do it. Give me just the right amount of nibbles while HF fumbled about not really understanding what it is I like or want but wanting to do a good job.

I felt somebody's hand reach up and grab the top of my shorts and pull them and my panties off at the same time. Now I was totally naked, and I knew now that it was my husband's hand. He reached between my legs and felt my wetness.

Then, he pulled away from my breast and I open my eyes and I could see him guiding HFs hand between my legs.

My husband leaned back and watched in the dim lamp light while HF explored my bare opening. I could feel Hfs fingers enter me and then slipping around as he looked for my clit.

HF released my breast, and then leaned to kiss my lips. I fully accepted his kiss and lean back on the bed while he crawled on top of me. Almost instantly I could feel his hard cock against my entrance and I reached in between my legs and grabbed it. Guiding him up to my opening. I'm not on birth control, because my husband has been snipped.

I honestly didn't even think about protection, I just accepted his bare cock right inside me. As he pushed forward I can feel him enter me almost all at once--all the way.

My husband lay down beside me and I kissed him while HF started to thrust. My husband let me enjoy it as I turned back and gave all of my attention to HF as he fucked me with desperate energy.

I told him "I want you to come inside me."

I reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him into me as far as he would go wrap my legs around him as I experienced my first orgasm of the night. Seconds later, I could feel HF shutter while whole body tensed up and he released his cum inside of me.

I kissed HF one more time, as he rolled off of me. I turn to my hubby, and I pushed him on his back, and while still dripping HF's seed, I lowered myself onto my hubby's rock hard cock.

He let me grind my clit against him while he filled me up until I was able to cum again. And then he rolled me off of him and made me lay on my stomach. I pushed my ass up so he could find where he wanted to enter me.

He then climbed on top of me and lined up his bulging cock and slid into my little pussy me while I lay down.

I could feel him enter me again and I was so wet with all the cum that hubby's dick was making squelching sounds as he worked towards his climax. I told him "I lovd uou and i want take me back. Take back your slut wife and make me yours again!" And that made him go over the edge and emptied himself inside of me.

Everyone lay on the bed three of us across with me in the middle panting, exhausted, and sweaty.

I was the first one to get up to go to the bathroom. And while I was in there, I could hear some talking and some moving around.

When I came out of the bathroom, HF was by himself in the room. I walked over to him and I kissed him again and told him good night. I gathered up my clothes and I walked back to my bedroom where my husband waited for me.

I don't know what I'm gonna find when I get there, but we have two more weeks before HF has to go home and he'll be staying with us the whole time...