All Comments on 'The Guest Bedroom'

by RansomSkynet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sluts-are-us. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Use fucking names in your story. It isn't that difficult.

thaumatinthaumatin7 months ago

Like one of the anons said, use names. A whole story with husband, I, and HF is really bad.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

not bad for a first story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

That was hot.

(Agree - use made-up names but, the HF and so on was a bit distracting.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why are these characters married? If they are going to fuck around just stay single and fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. I thought the level of stupidity in these stories was beginning to abate. You proved me wrong. It's sad when a story can't garner a measly 2 stars. You shouldn't try this at home, leave it to those who can actually write.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It sounds like any other poorly written Reddit post. Not sure if you copied your own post or stole this, but you wasted your time. If you going to post on a story site, you ought to actually write a story to post!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. I never understand why people have to be ugly negative in their comments. Yes it would have been better using real names, it was your first story. Some of these people rode a bike the first time they tried, learned to swim without instruction, etc., most of us had to learn by trial and error. I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

adding to the sentiment of using names. even IF this was a true story...you can use fake names you know? not having names can disconnect the reader.

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer7 months ago

This read like a story rejected by the Redd*t mods. Take some time to show us a story, not tell us. 1~5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor writing. Not hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Top of tomorrow's shopping list: buy large box of condoms!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story and like like this type as our first extra marital threesome was similar. What I liked and so did my wife is that my friends cock was much larger than mine. Watching my buddy give my wife the best fuckings of her life was such a turn on for me. The difference was that my wife stayed with my friend while I went back to our room.

giftlinggiftling6 months ago

personally Liked the story. I think it was a good first attempt. The premise of the story is good; however, it is a little short on detail. I agree the use of names even if fictional would have been better then HF. I am not perfect I have only written two stories that are on here, and my first attempt was rejected altogether. Please continue to write, especially if it brings you joy. If you have questions do not be afraid to ask ... all the best I hope to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An umpteenth unrealistic fetish-cuck fantasy. Too many in this category. Enough.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars, you made this story way more difficult than it had to be, (hubby, 43F and 43M, HF) why couldn't you just give your characters fake names like most stories have? Secondly, you need an editor or friend to re-read what you've written, there are too many mistakes that are distracting from the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRansomSkynet@RansomSkynet
Happy Husband, father of 3, lover of action movies as well as sexual fantasy that is just outside the lines.