The Gullible Gladiator

Story Info
It's not hard to find a new arena team when you're a ten.
2k words
4.7
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hall of Legends. Fewer places were as revered by the Horde. Gladiators of the Crimson Ring convened here in their pursuit of glory. Torug was one such gladiator, the leader of a team that had gained quite an impressive reputation in the arena. He was a formidable warrior who had earned the respect of his fellow orcs for his sheer brutality. The team's healer had recently retired from fighting, and now it was up to him to fill the vacancy. A role as important as this required serious discrimination.

As he observed the throng of gladiators consorting with each other, he heard a feminine voice arise from his blindside. "Excuse me, are you Torug?"

He turned his head to find a blood elf dressed in a suit of black plate with red trim. She was blonde, fair, and surprisingly well-groomed for a competitor of such a violent sport. Her armor had many gaps in it, leaving exposed her thighs, upper arms, and a great portion of her cleavage. The ensemble seemed better suited for a harem than an arena, but at least it was easy on the eyes.

"I am Torug," he confirmed. "Who's asking?"

"Amelyn Duskrider, Knight-Champion of the Order of Blood Knights. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person."

"Well met, Amelyn. What brings you to the Hall of Legends?"

"I was a member of an elite arena team until recently. My leader lost his head in a fight, and I'm afraid I don't mean that figuratively. Now I'm looking for a new team, and I heard you're in need of a healer."

He canted his head. "You want to join my team? I need someone sturdy, and you look fragile."

"I can assure you, despite my appearance, I can hold my own in a fight. You won't find someone who can mend wounds as fast as I can, either."

"I respect your confidence, elf, but talk is cheap. How do I know you're as good as you say you are?"

"Allow me to demonstrate my worth. I promise you won't be disappointed."

"All right," he agreed with a crooked smile. "I have an idea of how you can do that."

----------------------------------------

Amelyn's head receded from Torug's monstrous erection to wipe the drool from her chin. "This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I suggested demonstrating my worth to you" she commented brusquely.

"Even so, you're doing a good job," replied Torug with a lecherous grin. "It's important to keep morale up between matches."

"I was hoping you'd recognize my value as a healer instead of your personal fucktoy, but if this is what it takes to join your team..." She shrugged, then continued fellating his appendage.

The narrow space between the cliff wall and the back of a large building was not the most romantic venue for Amelyn's 'audition', but at least it provided the necessary seclusion. Not far from the Valley of Strength's main thoroughfare, the hustle and bustle of Orgrimmar's denizens could still be heard in the background while she gurgled noisily upon his manhood. Her fel-tinged eyes glowed more conspicuously in the shade, calling attention to her supernatural impurity. Although Blood Knights were not praised for their chastity, a scene such as this would have undoubtedly harmed their reputation if ever brought to light.

Nevertheless, Amelyn didn't seem too concerned about the risk of being caught, focusing entirely on convincing her new acquaintance that she was a compatible teammate. Her supple lips sealed tightly around his shaft as her head vacillated upon it like a well-oiled machine. So diligent was her effort that he was beginning to think blowjobs were part of her knightly training. His right hand had found purchase on her dome, the unwashed fingers of which were buried within her immaculate tresses. Every so often he would offer encouragement in the form of a low growl, and she would faithfully respond with erotic noises of her own. In this way, she made it seem perfectly natural that an elf should submit to her orc master.

Before long, Torug would no longer be able to keep from ejaculating. His grip on her head tightened as she sucked him passed the point of no return, causing her eyes to widen like an anxious doe. In the next moment, his cock spewed between her cheeks. Profligate cum was soon oozing from her lips and dripping down her chin. Her expression gradually morphed from bewildered to blissful as she swallowed his load like it was her favorite dessert. She greedily lapped up any residue from his tip before pulling back, grinning from ear to ear. "Your cum is delicious, Torug. I don't think I'd mind a second helping."

The orc chuckled. "You can have as much as you want, but I'm going to need you to get out of that armor now."

"What... a blowjob isn't good enough for you?"

"I have to know how much punishment you can take if you're going to be on my team."

"Couldn't we go somewhere a little more comfortable?" she grudgingly asked.

"Why bother?" he argued. "We can just as easily do it back here."

"I suppose I shouldn't expect anything different from an orc. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it would be acceptable to fuck me in a pigpen."

Torug shrugged. "We make do with what we can around here."

With a roll of her eyes, she started to doff her armor. "Just don't cum inside me," she insisted. "I can't be of much use in the arena if I'm pregnant."

With the exception of her boots, Amelyn presented her nude body for Torug to use as he pleased. She was as fit as one might expect from a gladiator and stacked beyond belief. It was astonishing that her large rack could squeeze into such a tiny breastplate. Her tummy was tight and toned, and her hips were enticingly broad. One look at her hourglass figure was all it took for him to be erect once more. He lifted her from the ground by her hamstrings, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck and stare affectionately into his eyes.

"I hope you fuck as good as you fight," she purred.

He smirked. "If fucking was ranked, I'd be on top."

She blushed at his brashness, impulsively leaning in to kiss him. Her breasts smushed against his burly pecs as her limbs constricted around his body. His cockhead reliably found its way to her vaginal lips, causing her to shudder with anticipation. When he began to push inside her, she winced, breaking away from his dissolute mug to reveal an expression torn between excitement and nervousness. A passionate moan escaped from her as his love muscle stretched her orifice beyond what her elven anatomy was prepared for. By the time he found her limit, she appeared dangerously overwrought.

The subsequent thrusts of Torug's cock were delivered at a measured pace to acclimate Amelyn to his size. She endured his incursion until her body could distill pleasure from the pain, unwittingly becoming addicted to it. As her temperature rose, her luscious skin started to glisten with perspiration. In due time, her moaning was loud enough to risk them being discovered. Regardless, he made no effort to quieten her and continued to wield her for his own gratification.

After a few minutes, Amelyn shuddered from an orgasm. "Fuck, Torug, you're incredible," she declared. "You could have me after every match if you wanted."

"That's the kind of motivation I'm looking for," he said approvingly.

"So I'm part of your team now?" she asked with a hopeful tone.

"Not quite," he answered while setting her down. "Fights can last a long time. I have to check your stamina."

"Mmm, I suppose you're right..."

"Now bend over on this building."

"As you wish."

She put her hands upon the wall and bent over as instructed, peering back at him over her left shoulder. He took a moment to appreciate the shape of her tushie, speculating it was thick enough to hide his battle axe. After stepping up behind her, he gave it a spank of approval, causing her to gasp. "I don't recall granting you permission to do that" she scolded in jest.

"I didn't ask for it" he retorted.

As he fed his dick into her again, she mewled, grateful to receive every inch of his love. In this way he took her to task, pumping her into a state of delirium with his orcish manhood. He pulled her hair with his left hand to keep her submissive, causing her eyes to roll back and her tongue to dangle out from her mouth. Her demeanor certainly contradicted the propriety one might expect from a Knight-Champion. At any rate, she yielded to her desires, soon arriving at another lusty climax.

"Anar'alah Belore... You really know how to take care of a woman's needs" she breathlessly praised.

He chuckled. "I doubt you'd be so eager to share that with your friends back in Silvermoon."

A guilty smile appeared on her face. "Oh, well, you know... who a woman does in her free time is no one's business but her own."

After he withdrew his cock from her, she spun around and allowed him to pick her up once again. As she bussed his lips, he lowered her to the ground, consternating her by the sudden change in position. "Could we do this on a bed next time?" she groused. "I don't enjoy getting dirt in my hair."

"Good luck finding one of those in Orgrimmar" he answered.

"Oh, right... I forgot beds are considered a luxury for your people."

Reluctantly, she accepted her circumstances and relaxed, her arms falling listlessly above her head. Her wistful gaze remained fixed on his domineering countenance as he settled on his knees between her thighs. Although this wasn't the first time he had entered her, she still tensed as he guided his cock into her sodden pussy. Having lost no energy since the beginning of their session, the warrior resumed pounding her with reckless abandon, eager to finish what was started.

A slew of orcish grunts and Thalassian obscenities later, the conclusion of their affair was at hand. She reveled as he brought his full might to bear. The thrill of being ravaged in such a way consumed her thoughts, and before she realized it, his cock was ready to burst. Her expression became one of distress once she felt his warm semen flooding her nethers. By contrast, he gloated with a deep and satisfied sigh, seemingly oblivious to his transgression. "Now that's how we do it in Orgrimmar" he declared as he disjoined from her and doused her face with his creamy surplus.

"You brainless clod," she spat as she sat up straight. "I specifically told you not to cum inside me."

"Did you? I guess I forgot."

"That's just wonderful. I don't suppose you'll take responsibility for your child if I end up carrying it to term?"

"Don't worry, I doubt your pristine elven womb will accept my seed."

She huffed. "I pray you're right. Either way, it must be safe to assume I'm on your team now."

"You've definitely given me something to think about," he said as he rose to his feet and pulled up his trousers. "I'll get back to you on it."

"What do you mean you'll get back to me? That's not how this works."

"You elves have such strange customs. Anyway, I'll see you around."

Abruptly, he walked away, leaving the spoiled elf to sit in the dirt and pout. He didn't know why she was in such a foul mood now, but he wasn't terribly interested in figuring her out. If she was serious about joining his team, she would have just told him her rating like a normal gladiator. As he made his way back to the Hall of Legends, he remembered that he still needed to find a healer for his team. "I wonder if that troll I met earlier would be interested," he said to himself. "A shaman like her would be a perfect match."