All Comments on 'The Guy had Red Nails'

by svplgsmslm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. The guy with the red nails is such a well crafted villain. I hope you have more stories of him trapping victims in the works. Origin etc. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with the other comment. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story in years!

I'm very interested in finding more about the red nail man. Would be hard not to fall into that web with how you have written it. More victims would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well constructed story. Origin story plz! So much more interesting than the stardard pendant hypnotism. Red golden nails is something that would catch you off guard but intrigue you. Force you to watch. For that reason it makes a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I would have been one of the submissive one's with this character. The buildup is too good not to be. The nails, the movement, the directness, the kiss, the venom, the numbness that disappears at the right time. The man with the gloves is my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please do more about this mysterious man. I need to read about more victims that were lured in by the red-nailed man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story with prolonged foreplay would be 10/10. Or an alternate ending with the main character becoming a permanent slave to the man with red nails after the orgasm. Bar scene up to the kiss is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very Nice and extremely well written. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now this is good. Would pay for a series of this character. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More victim's please!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good set-up

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Absolute fav. When pt 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous