The Guy in My Wife's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
742 Followers

"Oh my darling sissy husband that's it, fuck your naughty wife, feel Jason and James's cum inside me - force their cum deeper into your naughty wife...you never know it may get me pregnant."

In my deranged state that final comment drove me right over the edge. My orgasm was incredible, the best I'd had for months, years even. I collapsed on top of Carla and fell asleep still wearing her cum stained vintage panties...

THE NEXT DAY

I woke to the sound of silence and a horrible feeling, of disgust, guilt and anger. I felt humiliated, upset and determined that nothing like last night would ever happen again. Carla had already left for work though goodness knows how she got up in time. I felt distressed. I was concerned our marriage was over. And even if it wasn't, did I really want to live with a woman who now seemed committed to a hotwife lifestyle? Definitely not, I thought, making my way to the bathroom. I was too tired to stand up so I sat down and peed. It was only then I noticed I was still wearing Carla's cum stained corseted panties. I flicked them off from around my ankles. Humiliation intensified and I was just about to jump in the shower to wash away my guilt and feeling of uselessness when my phone pinged.

It was Carla texting...immediately my heart raced as I read her message: THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE SOME OF THE ACTION FROM LAST NIGHT MY DARLING SISSY XX...there was a video attachment, I clicked the tab, and waited a few seconds as it downloaded. My heart was pounding now. I was feeling faint and sat on the edge of the bed. Finally, the video started playing...I saw Carla rubbing Richard and Elliot's cocks as she sucked Jason and James's enormous cocks - and they really wear enormous - a good eight inches or more. The video of my wife doing this had the opposite effect I'd imagined it would have yesterday morning. It was so fucking hot - especially when Richard and Elliot exploded all over Carla's tits and ass - that I ran back to the bathroom, picked up Carla's panties, slid them on and went back and replayed the video whilst gently rubbing my own cock which was now fully erect and engorged. As I rewatched Richard and Elliot's cum spill over Carla's tits and ass she looked straight at the camera and said: NOW MY DARLING SISSY FAGGOT TIME TO LICK UP MY LOVERS' CUM FROM YOUR NAUGHTY WIFE...and the ludicrous thing was, if they were all here now, I knew I'd really want to.

I was beginning to feel less and less upset and more and more turned on by the thought of Carla as a hotwife getting fucked by lots of cute guys and me as her crossdressing sissy husband. In fact, I think, looking back, actually I KNOW, it was Carla's panties that were playing a huge role in my transformation. They felt so sexy, so luxurious, so...naughty and when I was wearing them I felt so...feminine. And my attraction, and this initially disturbed me, was less for Carla, and more for Richard and Elliot and Jason and James. I started to feel like a sissy faggot, so much so that when Carla texted me again and said: DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO? XX I texted back: IT GOT ME SO EXCITED I IMMEDIATELY PUT ON YOUR CUM STAINED PANTIES AGAIN AND STARTED MASTURBATING...AND...AND THINKING ABOUT LICKING ALL THAT CUM OFF YOU...Carla was clearly delighted by how well this was going...OH HUBBY THAT'S SO FUCKING NAUGHTY AND EXCITING. GO IN MY TOP DRAWER PUT ON A PAIR OF MY SHEER NYLONS, A PANTY GIRDLE AND BASQUE TEXT ME A SELFIE AND I'LL SEND YOU ANOTHER VIDEO AS YOUR REWARD.

I did as Carla requested. The girdle and the basque made me leak a huge dollop of pre-cum into Carla's panties. They felt wonderfully erotic, but when I put Carla's blue stockings on and attached them to the suspenders on the girdle the sensation was so overwhelmingly one of feeling like a woman that I found myself desperate to feel a cock inside me. The material of the sheer stockings was so glossy I immediately knelt over our bed and imagined some hunky guy running his hands all over the my stockinged legs and then, after spanking me a few times, unzipping Carla's panties - the corseted panties I was wearing - and starting to plunge his big cock into my man pussy. I was so lost in this dream that I found myself taking lots of selfies and then sending them to my wife.

Carla texted me back: FUCK...YOU LOOK SO HOT DAN...OR SHOULD THAT BE DANIELLE?! ONE OF THE MALE NURSES HERE WHO IS GAY IS SO TURNED ON BY YOUR PICTURES HE WANTS TO COME OVER THIS WEEKEND AND PLAY DRESS UP WITH YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LATER MY SISSY HUSBAND...YOU MAY HAVE A SURPRISE BEFORE THEN...SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP MY CLOTHES ON XX

The thought that I'd turned some guy on really thrilled me. I loved the idea of Carla bringing home some gay nurse and allowing us to dress up as slutty nurses while watching Carla get fucked by some of her other colleagues...shit, what's happening to me? I'm losing my mind. Again, the doubt, the fear of feeling out of control...but then, just when I thought about jumping in my car and escaping my hot wife whose control over me was becoming hypnotic, there was a knock at the door. I quickly threw my dressing gown on, completely forgetting, in my trance like state, that I was still wearing Carla's sheer nylon blue stockings and, that they were clearly visible beneath the hem of my dressing gown...

Candyboi
Candyboi
742 Followers
12