All Comments on 'The Guy Last Summer'

by Outsidetraveller

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This was an unreadable mess. You told us what his emotions were instead of letting us discern it from the conversation.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author proves it with his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old same old pathetic skank whore and pathetic cuck story. Nothing new and very boring except for brain dead cucks.

Vafunman42Vafunman42almost 2 years ago

You need to finish it. He should get rid of her…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did an 8th grader write this story??? 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

could have been written better, but interesting conversation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When a story can't even garner a rating of 2 you know it sucks. Less than one follower per story, dismal. You should quit while you're ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

didn't make sense. Sounds like she already messes around with other guys and obviously had messed around with this guy and kept in contact and met afterwards. SO why is she hiding stuff and acting all like she needs permission? It sounds like all she needs is really to check in if they had plans for the weekend and if not she was going someplace to have sex with this guy, again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So damn hot. I can’t wait for her return with the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The hottest thing to happen to me was sharing my wife with a single neighbor who had a big thick cock. My wife fell in love with his big cock. I enjoyed being a cuck and so turned on when she told me her pussy belonged to him. She loves his cock more than my penis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

only quoting half the dialogue is weird, distracting and just lazy. Course, why care, when it's more of the usual cuck and skank fare?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

throw her out! we all know where this mess is going. she married and talks to him 3-4 times a day. And husband needs to have a serious, physical discussion with him. oh, also he needs to smash her phone!

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 2 years ago

If you think this is HOT....you need some therapy! *-1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're doing fine, never mind the bollocks. Looking forward for your ongoing stories. I like the playfulness in this one.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Somewhere between pig shit and "I wanna be out of the closet".

Go back to pick lint from your ass crack, the world would appreciate it.

And I love the writers using their anons to claim they've been through the same thing and love being a fucking sperm burping homosexuals...I mean cucks. Oh wait thats the same thing, isnt it!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheating cunt wants him too.

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 2 years ago

I think i am now dumber then before I read this bull puckey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get it. Sometimes a girl wants and needs a hung, strange cock to fuck her into a blissful coma. It happens to me a few times a year, and my husband lovingly acquiesces to my need. Expand your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did she or didn't she; she is definitely hiding something and is obviously a liar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, when MC is speaking, you just drop the dialogue quotes. How confusing and just bad writing. Like a baseball umpire with "his" strike zone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It got a 1 because 0 wasn't an option

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

Another cuck deciding to let his whore loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a stupid little story...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another cuck short story. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a stupid story. Really a very disappointing read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous