Unintended Consequences

Story Info
A husband's prank leads his wife to stray.
750 words
2.94
79.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer_FM
Writer_FM
61 Followers

Rebecca was angry at her stupid husband's immature prank. She was attending a conference at a beautiful resort hotel. It should've been a great trip, but after checking into her room Rebecca discovered that her idiot husband had replaced her boring, but comfortable, underwear with sexy, but less comfortable, lingerie. Instead of boyshorts, she had thongs. Instead of t-shirt bras, she had lacy bralettes. Instead of pantyhose, she had thigh-highs, stockings and garter belts. Rebecca could almost hear her moronic husband chuckling to himself.

In addition to being angry, Rebecca was hungry and grimy from the trip. She showered before dressing in a stupid black lace bra and thong set and pulling silly sheer black thigh-highs up her legs. She put on a red sweater dress and stepped into black patent leather pumps. She gazed into a full length mirror and admitted to herself that she looked sexy, but cursed her husband aloud anyway.

At a hotel restaurant crowded with conference attendees, she grabbed a lone seat at the bar and ordered a Chardonnay. While perusing salad options, a man next to her struck up a conversation. Rebecca didn't feel like talking to a stranger, but didn't want to be rude. As it turned out, Paul was charming and funny with a deep voice and soothing southern accent. Rebecca relaxed and forgot about her racy lingerie. Dinner came and went along with another round of drinks. Paul bought them a dessert to share which they took to go.

The hotel's central commons had immaculate plantings, a burbling stream, and meandering walkways. They strolled to a bridge over the stream that was secluded by overhanging tree branches. As they ate dessert, the hotel lights dimmed and music played from hidden speakers. Despite enjoying Paul's company, Rebecca thought about sleep. She faked a shiver and wrapped her arms around herself to begin a polite exit. Ever the gentleman, Paul slipped his arm around her shoulder. It was a bit personal for having just met, but fit with his gentle manners so Rebecca didn't object. He asked if she'd like to dance. Whether it was his charm, the wine, or a desire to retaliate against her husband, Rebecca agreed. Paul's arms circled her waist and Rebecca draped hers over his shoulders. Paul danced well. Rebecca's eyes closed. Feeling a light touch on her lips, she opened her eyes to see Paul poised to kiss her. She let him. The kiss started gently but grew passionate. As their tongues touched, Paul's hands drifted downward. She remembered the thong and realized only the dress fabric separated his hands from her ass. As she wondered if he would notice, his fingertips found and traced the line of her thong. He groaned into the kiss. She got wet. In that moment Rebecca decided to pay back her husband by fucking Paul.

After leading him back to her room, Rebecca pulled her dress off while he unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes wandered longingly over her lacy lingerie, stockings and heels. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them and his boxers down while Rebecca stroked his stiffening cock, entwined her fingers in his hair, and pulled him in for a kiss. Breaking the kiss, Rebecca playfully pushed Paul onto a sofa before kneeling and sucking his cock until he came in her mouth. Then she stood in front of him and removed her bra and thong. Wearing only the thigh-highs and heels, she propped one foot on the sofa and, while he watched, caressed her tits with one hand and her wet pussy with the other. After offering Paul a wet finger to taste, she took his hand and led him to the bed. Crouching over her, Paul sucked her nipples before licking and fingering her pussy to an orgasm.

Rebecca's phone buzzed while they recovered; her stupid husband requesting a lingerie selfie. She set the phone to video and smiled into the camera before handing the phone to Paul. He kept the lens focused on her while she crawled between his legs and sucked him back to hardness. Then she knelt over him and lowered her pussy onto his cock. While the phone recorded, she rode Paul until she came. Then she held the phone and recorded Paul fucking her doggy-style until he came. Looking into the camera, she wished her husband a good night's sleep and, with no regrets, hit send. Then she removed the heels and stockings, curled up next to Paul, and went to sleep.

Writer_FM
Writer_FM
61 Followers