The Guy Next Door

Story Info
Two guys, beer and an apartment. What couldn't go right?
1.4k words
4.2
9.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All person's in this work are over the age of 18 years.

Once I got home I flopped on the bed, wishing for the world to end. It had been a long, bitter day at work. The only saving grace being that I have finally managed to scrape my way through the day and have gotten back to the soft miracle which is my single bed. As I sank deeper into the pillow I marveled at how lucky I was to get this apartment. Part of an apartment block, it was clean, with nice neighbours. No loud noises and I can get a nice breeze in if I leave the windows and front door open. Kind of small, but I don't have much in the way of worldly positions so it isn't a problem. I scrunch up against my doona, the soft feeling under my fingertips bringing a grin to my face. The sound of a door being opened caught my attention. Bolting upright in my bed I zip to the front door. Taking a breath to calm my nerves I open the door.

"Hey there Cole! How are you going mate?"

This was the best reason to have this apartment, because it was right next to him. Jared stood there, his wet hair slicked back from a shower he must have only just come out of. He rarely wore shirts when he was at home, his abs seemingly edged into his body with a chest to match. I have to resist the urge to whistle every time.

"Going well Jared, glad to be back home."

He nodded with a gentle smile.

"Want a cold one?" He indicated back in his apartment. I resisted my initial reaction to just say yes.

"How about this, I have a couple of new craft beers I have picked up. How about I grab them and then come back there."

Jared rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with my beers?"

I snorted.

"You have the worst taste in beers I have ever come across." I quickly rush to my fridge and grab a couple of tallees "In fact, I think you keep crap beer just so you can have some of mine."

I hand him one of the beers as we move back into his apartment. I casually flop onto his couch, which Jared pops off the top of his drink and takes a swing.

"Man, that tastes good."

"I know man."

Jared eyed me as he took another drink. I leaned back pretending he wasn't checking me out. I wasn't like him, not as much muscle in comparison, but I was slender. Once I caught him glancing at my tight arse. I had to carefully get back into my apartment before he noticed my raging hard-on from it. Since then we have teased each other but haven't said anything explicitly. It has been so much fun. He took another swing and I followed suit. It wasn't hard to notice that a certain bulge in his pants was getting bigger. Time to make things a little more interesting.

"Hey mate, look it's pretty hot. Mind if I take off my shirt?"

Jared, to his credit, didn't spit out the beer he was having in mid drink. Instead he coughed, then gestured to himself.

"I am already there man, go for it."

I peeled off my shirt, throwing it lightly on the floor. Jared grinned at me.

"If you don't mind me saying Cole, you have a nice tight bod on you."

Giving him a smile I gesture for him to sit next to me. "Sit down mate, sure you've have had a tough day."

Grinning, he sat down. It was a large couch, but he still managed to brush right up against me. Feeling a bit reckless I pushed gently back into him.

Taking another swing, his free hand came down and lightly massaged my thigh.

This was it.

He was into me, and I was into him. It's on.

I put my beer down on the side table and turn towards him. Gazing down at me I move up and kissed him. Forcing his mouth open, my tongue probed the inside of his mouth. The flavour of beer mixed with his breath was intoxicating. He tensed up for a moment but then relaxed into the kiss. Breaking for air, I took the opportunity to get on top and straddle him. My butt lightly bouncing on his crotch.

"Geez, you don't mess around Cole."

I adjusted my sleek body so he could get the full view. His response was a look of lust. Bending down I resumed making out with him. His hands started on my back, pulling me close, before traveling down to my butt. First they started to just caress them, then I could feel his hands ducking under my pants and squeezing my cheeks. Surprised I broke the kiss with a gasp.

"I think he likes this."

Giving him a serious look I replied that I wasn't sure I liked what he was doing, the slight tug of a smile at the corners of my lips letting him know that I was having fun.

"Oh really, then maybe he would like this."

His hands moved to the top of my pants and with a graceful movement slid them down and off. Now it was his turn to gasp. It wasn't because of my lack of underwear, though it would have been a surprise, but that my hard-on bounced out. Despite being a bit on the short size, my cock didn't seem to recognize it. Even on a heavy set dude this thing was a pretty big beast. Both thick and long, it had a few decent veins reach from stem to stern. I gave him a cheeky grin.

"Not what you were expecting were you?"

In response he took off his own pants underneath me. His own cock flung out. It could have been a mirror image of mine! Roughly the same size and width, it even had similar veinage. Only his darker skin tone really differentiated the two.

"Wow." was all that I could say.

Grabbing my arse, Jared slowly pulled me down. My cock now sitting on his. In slow, deliberate motions, he began thrusting. I moaned in response.

Our cocks kept rubbing against each other. Jared moved and for a moment I thought he was ending this heaven. Instead he grabbed his beer and took another swing.

Brilliant!

I did the same, both of us, beers in hands, grinding on each other.

"Should I put the game on while this is happening?"

I grinned, but shook my head. Taking another sip I replied.

"Maybe next time." With a thought I added. "That time we can sit side-by-side jacking each other off, that way we both can see the tv."

"Shittt." Jared replied in pleasure at the thought. His cock began twitching uncontrollably. Feeling his balls starting to tighten up under me my cock too began to twitch. Putting more pressure I indicate for him to slow down. Complying to keep the pleasure going for as long as possible, it wasn't enough.

"Oh fuck"

Jared came, cum splattering out, hitting his chest and face. The sight of it dripping down his cheek, the feeling of cum coating our cocks, pushed me over the edge. I came with the force of a fire hose. My cum added to Jared's coating his chest in a shiny sheen. His face, covered in our cum. We were both panting, but I didn't roll over to his side. His face in ecstasy, he blinked at me.

"Dude, that was amazing."

In response I came in and licked a huge globule of our cum off his face, before sticking my tongue in his mouth. Our combined cum rolled around our tongues, the perfect delicacy to end the night. Sated I now rolled back beside him. Both of us panting contently. Finishing of his beer, Jared glanced down at his goo-y form. He turned to glare at me.

"I am a mess and you are fresh as a daisy."

I cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you kidding? You are bathing in our afterglow. I think you got the better end of the deal." I downed the rest of my beer while he thought about a response.

"I am going to have to take another shower."

Grinning I stand up, hand outstretched.

"What are we waiting for."

Returning the smile he took my hand. Heading towards the shower our hands massaged each other's arses. Tonight was definitely going to be one to remember.