The Gym Janitor Ch. 05

Story Info
The muscle man makes a promise to his worshipper.
1k words
4.59
7.4k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTICE: All characters depicted in the story are above the age of 18. All foreplay is consenting, do not participate in this foreplay if there arent any aprties involved that are consenting.

Note: I apologize for taking so long guys I have been busy, I'm glad you guys have been liking it so far. I will for sure culminate the story by the holdays and send it off!

Enjoy ;)

The shower head gushed out water.

A hopeful foreshadowing.

Steam embedded the ambience in the shower rooms. But an overpowering aura was the testosterone oozing off of this man. The energy was at an insane altitude.

"Strip"

I froze. No one has ever seen me naked.

...why would that be a fucking surprise of course I am a virgin. Shocker.

"Did I say stand there and look stupid?" he said, "STRIP!"

My psyche wants to resist his command but we both knew with us two alone it would not be a good idea to get on his bad side. The thrill of seeing how far he'd go if I disobeyed lingered at my fingertips that were touching the seams of my pants, but I was too instinctive about his command to simply back trap and suddenly have free will.

"My underwear too?"

He turns from facing the shower with a stank face as if I basically asked HIM to do something for me.

"You want this?" He spread his arms open and tensed his torso to engrave his glistening muscles tightly," all of this?"

I nodded, slightly slurping the drool off of my mouth.

"Then you better fucking listen and obey my every word or you'll never get the chance to worship this alpha body ever in your life you runt."

Quickly I unbuttoned my shirt. My fingers quaking are the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Each loosened button leading me closer and closer to absolute vulnerability before this muscle stud I never thought I'd get to even share a shower with.

"C'mon,"he smirked,"let's see it."

I slowly pulled my underwear off to reveal my hard on, pricked up at the stand, saluting it's commander.

"There it fucking is!" he laughed," not to fucking shabby bud."

Bud. Huh.

He stepped into the narrow shower pod, his frame engulfing the area. He pulled out his hand to lead me in and he yanked me into his chest.

"Get over here," he grunted and clasped my head with his hand and forced my face in between his pecs.

"Suffocate you with that fucking chest," he mumbled under his breath. My face bobbled left and right as he bounced his pecs.

"Yeah yeah!"he laughed,"turning your brain even more into mush."

And he was right, all that was on my mind was that I couldn't breath and I was getting dizzy but being pressed into his body was even better than breathing.

He released me from his grasp and reached for his body wash as I caught my breath.

"Wash my back boy," he said.

I squeezed the bottle and spread the body wash all over the ridges of his diced back. I dug my fingers on his muscle making sure each and every crevice gets cleaned out.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned," get all up in there."

He raised his arms to his sides and did a double bicep pose, I reached over his peaks and gripped them as hard as I could.

He chuckled at the sight of my not being able to wrap my hand around the baseball bicep. His back swelled as he flexed leading my hands to travel to the middle and feel his turtle shell of a back.

"Lick my back," he said.

I traversed my tongue from the back of his neck to his shoulders. He rumbled like a tiger purring.

"Fuck your tongue feels so fucking good boy keep at it."

That drove me insane as I licked more towards the center and trailed alllllllll the way down.

"FUCK!" He moaned," bury your face in my ass!"

I traced my tongue through the dark side of the moon and getting my face swallowed by his cheeks. He leaned at his waist against the wall, pressing his ass further against my face, wiggling it side to side as I slobbered over his hole.

"Fuck boy," he whimpered,"you really are fucking magical to have worship, your tongue is fucking magical!"

I moaned as I tongue fucked his hole.

"Ready?"

I looked up and his face was looking down on me with a smirk as I ate his ass and in a blink of an eye everything went dark.

Immense pressure crushed my face as his ass cheeks flexed around me.

"Fuck yeah," he laughed,"keep eating my shit out."

Though out of breath I obeyed and ate.

"FUCK!"

His warm tasty hole swallowed my entire tongue as he used his hand to lead me in and out.

"Get up faggot!"

I stood at attention both me and my Peter.

"What time does your shift end?"

"In a few."

"Few WHAT faggot?"

"Few hours sir"

"I head to work in a bit."

He stopped the shower and grabbed his towel. Following him into the locker room he dropped everywhere cause he knew I was damn well licking those water droplets myself.

He went through his gym bag for a bit and dangled some keys.

"I want you to go straight to my house after your shift, clean my fucking house, scrub every corner, lick it if you have to."

He hands me the keys, as I grab it he resists and leans over my face.

"If you do a good job, I might even slut you out."

He smirked and I nervously laughed.

"Yeah I knew you'd like that deal," he smirked.

I blushed cause who the fuck wouldn't?

"Now, get done here, don't try funny shit when you get to my place, and most of all don't touch my underwear without permission, understood?"

"Yes sir"

"Good boy," he patter my cheek," now fuck off and get my place ready, you get to clean it up before we round house it."

He smacked my ass as I walked away.