The Haitian Conquest of Chile

Story Info
Bi Haitian stud Yvon fucks Maria and Pablo in Chile.
2.3k words
1.94
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Haitian people began moving to Chile, in the heart of Latin America, there was definitely some resistance. A lot of Chileans felt their country faced enough challenges economically and politically without having extra mouths to feed, and foreign ones at that. Encountering resistance and overcoming hardship is nothing new to the Haitian people. With the same fearless determination that led them to defeat the French Colonial armies in ages past, they moved to Montreal, Quebec, and Miami, Florida, and claimed those places as their own. The Haitians knew how to get it down. Chile was just another piece of real estate for them to claim...

As the Haitian man encounters racism, strife and hardship, he smiles and works hard and perseveres. The geopolitical opponents of Haitians have noted that they reproduced quite rapidly once they're in a new nation. It must be said that there is strength in numbers and all that. Can't blame a Haitian brother for trying to get ahead. Oh well, haters still have to hate. In the province of Quebec, Canada, xenophobic French Canadians couldn't stop the progress of Haitians anymore than they could stop the sun from rising. Spreading around the world, the Haitian Empire grows by leaps and bounds every damn day...

It's almost as if it's hardship and strife along with stiff opposition that make the Haitian Empire grow. In the U.S. State of Florida, from small, rural areas to big cities, Haitians left their mark and there was nothing gun-toting Floridian rednecks or others could do to stop them. Faced with such a formidable people, what chance did the Chileans have? Hot-blooded, strong and durable, the Chileans faced the Haitian invasion...and lost. In 2002, there were fifty Haitians in Chile. In 2022, there are about two hundred thousand. Yes, you read that right...

Yvon Michelet was born in the City of Ouanaminthe, Haiti, close to the Haitian/Dominican Border. He grew up traveling back and forth between Dajabon, Dominican Republic, and Ouanaminthe, Haiti. When a lot of Haitians began moving to Chile following the 2010 Haiti Earthquake, Yvon followed suit. After all, Yvon was fluent in Spanish as well as Haitian Creole and French, which would prove to be really advantageous once he arrived in Chile. Upon arriving in the cities and towns of Chile, the Haitians began looking for work. A decade later, two hundred thousand Haitians call Chile home, and their numbers are growing...

"Valparaiso, here I come," Yvon remembered saying to himself once he arrived in the sprawling Chilean metropolis. The prospect of moving to the City of Valparaiso presented a daunting challenge, one which he secretly relished. A lot of Haitian immigrants are content to stay in the Chilean Capital and surrounding areas, where others of their ilk have established themselves. Yvon, fearless and fluent in Spanish, moved into the Chilean interior. Upon arriving in the City of Valparaiso, Yvon found work as a cleaner working for Gutierrez Auto Industries, a car parts manufacturer with locations all over Chile.

"Yvon, amigo, when I first met you, I thought you were a cocky young punk, but you've got what we Chileans call Corazon de Guerrero," said his boss, Raul Jimenez, one fine Monday morning. Yvon had just finished cleaning the offices of Gutierrez Auto Industries and was taking out the trash when his supervisor approached him. The stocky, balding, mustachioed Jimenez wasn't an easy man to work for, that's why his words surprised Yvon so much. Of course, the tall, sturdy young Haitian man maintained his composure.

"Trabajo es vida, Senor, work is life, sir," Yvon replied with just the right amount of humility, and Jimenez grinned, then wished him a good day. Yup, Yvon had the exact measure of his boss and knew how to handle him. Jimenez drove off in his old Jeep, knowing that since Yvon was on the job, the place would be clean beyond the clients expectations. Yvon was polite, hard-working and friendly, and he showed up early and wouldn't leave the job until the place was spotless. After Jimenez drove off, Yvon allowed himself a sigh. Every employee smiles when the boss is away, this holds true in all nations and all occupations...

After living in Chile for years and years, Yvon had come to understand the locals quite well. A lot of Chileans, including a certain obnoxious Head of State, felt that the Haitian immigrants were a blight upon the proud nation of Chile. A lot of Haitians had come to Chile as visitors, and then they overstayed their welcome as their visas ran out. After the 2010 Haiti Earthquake, Chile made the mistake of extending an olive branch to Haitian migrants out of basic humanitarian concern, and the number of Haitians in Chile skyrocketed. Even worse, from the conservative Chilean point of view, lots of Chilean men were marrying Haitian women, and a few Chilean women married Haitian men. Yup, looks like the Haitians were there to stay...

Yvon finished working, and then headed to the square wooden building where work supplies were kept. Filling a large bucket with water, Yvon took a shower, brushed his teeth and put on some deodorant. Afterwards, he changed out of the dark blue jumpsuit which he wore to work, and put on some proper clothes. Yvon admired his reflection in the old mirror. A six-foot-two, lean and athletic, dark-skinned and bearded young man wearing a red silk shirt and dark blue dress pants stared back at him. Smiling, Yvon put his work clothes in a gym bag and headed out.

Yvon's battered old red Hyundai Sonata, a 2009 model, was parked at the edge of the Gutierrez Auto Industries parking lot. Yvon waved at Pablo Suarez the security guard as he got into his car and drove away. Pablo blew Yvon a kiss, which made him laugh. Pablo, a happily married man who has three daughters with his wife Mariella, hasn't been the same since he met Yvon. The macho Chilean security guard has discovered the power of Haitian dick, and that's the kind of experience that changes a man.

"Have a good day, Mi Angelito," Pablo said as Yvon took off, still smiling. When a macho man becomes addicted to dick, it has all kinds of effects on them. Yvon remembered the first time he and Pablo hooked up. The tall and hairy Pablo looked very manly and very straight, and acted macho like most Chilean men do, but Yvon still figured out that he was at least bisexual. Yvon firmly believes in conquering both women and men and bending them to his will, so he went after Pablo with a vengeance. There was nothing Pablo could do once Yvon set his sights on him...

"You know you want this, amigo," Yvon said to Pablo, the first time they hooked up, right in the middle of Gutierrez Auto Industries corporate offices. Pablo the security guard was making his rounds when he saw Yvon, who flashed him a sexy grin while patting his groin. Giving into temptation, Pablo got on his knees and Yvon dutifully fed him some of his thick Haitian dick. Pablo sucked on Yvon's cock and balls like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis in the desert. The macho Chilean security guard threw away all pretense of toughness and gobbled Yvon's cock like his life depended on it. When Yvon came, Pablo even drank his cum, like a good slut.

"You are amazing, Senor," Pablo said to Yvon, after polishing his cock with his tongue, and the bisexual Haitian stud smiled and nodded. Ever since that first session together, Pablo has become addicted to Yvon. The other day, Yvon bent Pablo over, put on a condom, sprayed his ass with lubricant and fucked him good, right in the security office. Pablo likes to scream like a good bitch as Yvon fills his ass with nine inches of Haitian manpower. Hmm, Yvon was finding Chilean males just as much fun as Chilean females in the bedroom. They can act up all they want, Yvon knows they all crave Haitian dick. Yvon doesn't discriminate based on race or gender. Bitches come in both male and female form, and both are bendable and fuckable...

Yvon drove to the neighborhood of El Morisco, South Side of Valparaiso, and went into his apartment building. Yvon was looking forward to getting some rest and walking his dog Marquis, before going to his afternoon classes at Valparaiso University. Yvon is studying business affairs because he wants to own his own business someday. The intelligent and ambitious Haitian man hasn't traveled from the Caribbean to the heart of Latin America to become a janitor. Yvon is a semester away from graduating and hopes to find a better job once he's done with his studies at Valparaiso University.

As Yvon walked into the building lobby, he was greeted by a vision of beauty. Mari Hernandez, Yvon's landlady, stood there, wearing a red tank top and white booty shorts which contrasted nicely against her golden brown skin. With her long dark hair flowing on her shoulders and a cocky grin on her lovely face, Mari Hernandez looked damn good and knew it. At the moment, Mari was smoking a cigarillo but from the look in her eyes, Yvon knew she craved something else...

"Yvon, mi Corazon, you're late," Mari Hernandez said, and Yvon sighed, and shrugged. A while ago, when Yvon first moved in, he realized that his new landlady was bossy, and smart-mouthed. For a handsome, virile young man like Yvon, there's only one solution to that dilemma. Yvon decided to dick down Mari Hernandez and he did such a good job that the horny, fifty-something Chilean MILF kept coming back for more. Too much of a good thing and all that Jazz...

"My apologies, mi caliente Diosa," Yvon replied, and he pulled Mari Hernandez into his arms and kissed her. They went inside, and did their thing. Yvon sat Mari on his couch, and pulled down her shorts. The curvy, large-breasted Chilean MILF spread her thick thighs wide open. That's all the invite Yvon needed, so time to play. Grinning, Yvon knelt before Mari and inhaled her womanly scent. Just like that, Yvon buried his face between Mari's legs and began eating her pussy. Mature pussy tastes magically delicious, and from Mari's musk, Yvon could tell that the bitch hadn't even showered yet. That's more than okay because some men like smelly pussy and Yvon is definitely one of them...

"Hmm, that feels good," Mari cooed softly, and she rubbed her big tits together as Yvon feasted on her pussy. After giving Mari's pussy a good licking, Yvon put her on all fours and admired her thick Chilean booty. Spreading Mari's thick ass cheeks, Yvon sniffed her butt hole and grinned before sliding his tongue inside. Mari moaned softly as Yvon's tongue burrowed into her booty hole. Some ladies like ass play and Mari here is definitely one of them. Yvon fingered Mari's wet pussy while giving her booty hole a tongue bath. Let the good times roll...

"Tu culo es muy caliente, your ass is hot," Yvon said to Mari, and she grinned, pressing her thick ass against his face. Yvon grabbed a condom, and took some oil from a nearby table. Mari giggled as Yvon playfully smacked her big round butt before spreading her cheeks wide open. Yvon lubricated Mari's butt hole, and then rubbed his cock against her backdoor. With a smooth thrust, Yvon pushed his dick into Mari's butt hole. The curvy, mature Latin gal groaned as her lover's dick popped into her backdoor. Gripping Mari's wide hips, Yvon leaned into her and worked his cock deeper into her asshole. Yvon fucks female butt holes just as passionately as he fucks male butt holes. Mari never knew what hit her...

"Oh yes Papi, fuck my culo," Mari moaned, and Yvon, emboldened, gripped her long dark hair, yanking her head back as he thrust his cock into her asshole. Even with the condom on, Yvon felt Mari's warm, tight asshole grip his dick like a damned vise, and it felt oh so good. Yeah, Yvon definitely likes a woman's asshole more than he likes her pussy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Mari sighed happily as Yvon fucked her derriere. In her five plus decades upon this earth, the Chilean matriarch has been with quite a few men, and Yvon was one of the most passionate fellas she'd ever met...

"Hmm, I love this ass," Yvon said to Mari, gently kissing her big butt after pulling out. Mari lay there, her curvy, sexy body covered with sweat. After getting her ass pounded, Mari felt abased but oh so alive. Nothing like a good fuck to make a woman feel energized. Yvon looked at Mari, and put on his brightest smile. Mari put her clothes back on, and Yvon did the same time. They drank some coffee, bantered a bit and then Mari left. The Chilean landlady had several different properties all over the neighborhood of El Morisco, Southern Valparaiso, and had to tend to her myriad duties. Yvon wished Mari a good day, and then went to bed.

"All is well that ends well," Yvon said to himself, feeling refreshed after smashing Mari Hernandez's fine booty. After resting, he fed and walked his dog Marquis, and then took a shower and got ready. Well dressed and smelling good, Yvon got in his Hyundai and drove to the Valparaiso University campus. There's nothing more dangerous than an educated black man. Time to get to class and all that good stuff. As the tall, handsome and well-dressed Haitian man strode through the campus, the young Chilean women admired him, as did more than a few of the Chilean guys. The masculine, strong and sexually flexible Haitian man is conquering the world, and nobody can stop him. Let the world beware!