The Halfway Inn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You alright?' he asked. The little goblin nodded.

'Just working me way up t'it,'

Taking a deep breath Goom applied herself to the task once more, with renewed vigour. Her lips thrust wide, taking as much as she could, Rowan could feel the pinch of her throat. One hand still ran up and down the remaining span of his cock, the other vanishing into the ruffles of her skirt. A pressure tightened at the base of his groin, he grit his teeth, imagining what it would be like to properly fuck this goblins throat. She kept pushing herself further, pausing for breath every few seconds, before resuming with enthusiastic gusto then, after a deep breath, Goom pressed herself as far down his length as she could, her eyes rolling back in heady rapture. She gagged but kept her place, her hand moving under his shaft to cup his balls. The building pressure was more incessant now, he was fighting the urge to buck his hips. she seemed to notice his desperation, slicking his shaft with her saliva and coaxing him closer to climax. Closer and closer until with a groan Rowan felt his first burst of cum hit the back of her throat. Goom flinched back, coughing up a sticky string of spit and semen that slavered down her chin. The next spurt hit her square in the face, but she did not recoil. Instead Goom stepped back, accepting the next torrent as it slapped wetly against her neck and chest. When she weas sure he had finished she opened her eyes to inspect the damage, blinking awkwardly at the globules that stickily dripped across her face.

She coughed, clearing whatever she hadn't swallowed from her pallet. Rowan couldn't help but feel ashamed of his actions, he could have at least warned her, she was half his height after all. he hastily tied his trousers back around his waist.

'Sorry, I should have said something,' Goom was busily wiping his cum off her face with the cuff of her sleeve, while simultaneously a small river of the stuff had formed in her cleavage. She reassured him with a smile however.

'All's well, I'm going t'need more practice if I have any hope of taking that thing,' She flashed him a cheeky wink, 'but now, I think we both need t'clean up, I'll go run us a bath,'

'Us?' the word had barely left his mouth before Goom had scurried off to the dormitories with a impish chuckle.

12