The Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh still tried to fight, "I can't" he told himself, but he still couldn't stop fucking her, he was so close and now he found himself speeding up, Teri saying these things, showing her dirty side was making him lose control. He now took a mouthful of her neck and held it in his his mouth between his teeth, almost daring himself to leave a mark on her, one that everyone would see tomorrow and know what she had done the night before.

Teri moaned louder and louder as Josh's pace built, she held him in with her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders and head. She felt herself become close again as his speed kept building, then closer as his thrusts got hard, almost there as he hit top gear and the sound of their sweat covered skin slapping against each other filled the room... and then her body exploded into a third orgasm, the most intense of them all.

"OH GOD! OH JOSH... OH SHIT!"

And now josh no longer cared, she had pushed him and pushed him, begged him for it and now it was coming, she was going to get every bit of it.

Josh let out a loud moan, muffled only slightly by Teri's neck as he bit down hard on it, clamping his teeth tightly on her unspoiled pale skin as he made three final slow, hard, deep thrusts into her each accompanied by a moan;

"MMMM... MMMM... MMMMMMMM"

As he thrust Teri let out one last scream of encouragement as she felt his teeth digging into her, or maybe approval as Josh no longer needed encouraging;

"Oh god Josh... give it to me... all of it... ruin me...!!"

And then finally, Josh's body seized as he felt himself empty, and Teri felt warmth spread between her legs. She wondered how much he must have released for a moment before he collapsed, his teeth releasing their grip and barely able to hold his own weight he stayed still for a moment or two.

He rolled sideways, both of them still gasping for breath and covered in sweat. He saw the time on a bedside clock and muttered "shit..." he began to turn as he said "... Joanne will be home and wondering where I a..." but cut his sentence short as he saw Teri, who was marrying one of his oldest friends in the morning, sprawled across their soon to be martial bed, in now soiled bridal lingerie with a massive red bite mark on her pale white neck, but smiling at him.

"It's ok..." she said "... go, I need to get back to the hotel, I told everyone there I was meeting some people from work and wouldn't be long..."

Josh, an almost sober feeling a guilt filling him at what he had done now his body wasn't coursing with testosterone, quickly dressed and left.

He got home and fobbed of Joanne who suspected nothing but soon got a call from Dave asking if he wanted to go out for a drink. He of course couldn't say no to him, and had to face him soon enough.

When he saw his beaming friend something stirred in him, he found himself wanting to tell Dave. He tried telling himself it was so he could apologise, but something dark and primal was stirring, feeding a burning desire to watch his best friend crumble as he heard the words "I just fucked your missus!"

12