The Halloween House Ch. 03

Story Info
Sebastian comes back to visit and brings a friend along!
3k words
4.69
1.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Chapter 3 Incubus troubles.

Shaking his head Sebastian smiled his fangs pushing over the bottom of his teeth as he looked on at his best friend. They had met innocently enough in one of Sebastian's night classes and had hit it off. Growing closer and closer by the day. They had even tried dating at the start of their friendship but soon found they were more bros than loves.

Then by Sebastian's third semester he had decided to share his deepest secret with his friend. He shared he really was a vampire. His friend Ashley thought he was crazy. The more Ashley had thought about it the more it seemed true, though Ashley had refused to believe it.

Ashley had never really thought of dating the same sex until Sebastian. In fact, Ashley had never been attracted to guys at all until Sebastian. Vampires were supposed to be alluring, capable of enticing anyone and anything they wanted. Sebastian had a cute physic and had a very feminine male vibe.

Then there was the oddity that Sebastian only took night courses and went out at night. Sebastian's off campus apartment had the deepest darkest black out blinds and curtains Ashley had ever seen. The more he thought about it the more it made sense.

How could someone just become a vampire? What did that even mean? How was Sebastian getting his fill of umm.....? Ashley didn't want to think about that too deeply. Had even secreted away to the bathroom on several occasions to check his neck after some cuddles and movie marathon.

They might not have been dating but that didn't mean they didn't occasionally enjoy each other's company. That was sort of how the entire conversation had gotten broached. Sebastian was down between Ashley's legs doing what Ashley assumed vampires did best. When he had casually asked how Sebastian had become a vampire.

Sebastian hadn't answered at first, preferring to finish what he had started. Once he had the smile on his face was alarming. Licking his lips, he had simply said to wait until October 31st and he would show him. That was it no more lead-ins, no more antics, just a simple promise to show him exactly how he became a vampire.

Ashley had pushed for more details, but nothing and it had been a grueling two months of waiting then having to wait another almost twenty days. Then there was renting the car for a road trip. They were going to Sebastian's home. The trip had been uneventful though Sebastian had insisted on only driving at night.

This had driven Ashley crazy; he still wasn't convinced his friend was a vampire though. Once in town they rented a hotel room and went off to sleep. The following day was the big day, the 31st and just as instructed Ashley had gotten into his costume. Though he felt a bit embarrassed by it. Perhaps letting Sebastian pick it out hadn't been the greatest idea. Though it was far too late to worry about that he thought.

Looking over the various pieces he blushed as he took the small bottle of lubricant and lubed up the tailed plug. His cheeks burned as he bent over pushing it snuggly between his cheeks. The tip entered easily enough while the base did exactly what it was designed to do. Spreading him open and making sure to fit snugly inside him.

The tail lazily swayed behind him as he picked up the leotard, slipping his legs through, he tugged it up, before slipping the tail through the slot in the back. Stretching the form fitting stretchy fabric around his body. His cheeks turned even deeper scarlet as he looked at the very pronounced bulge in the front of his outfit. The outline of his cock displayed as he shook his head.

"Sebastian I can't wear this in public I will be picked up for obscene and lewd behavior!"

Sebastian peaked in smiling if there was one thing Ashley had going for him it was his size. The rest of the boy was as small as he was, but that cock was something else. Ashley was way above average at almost nine inches and thick as a soda can. He was a shower for sure. Hmm Ashley did have a point which made Sebastian smirk.

"Could try tucking it back, though it's going to be night when we go out and certain as long as we avoid the streetlights no one will even notice."

Sebastian said teasingly with his words as Ashley blushed again but nodded his head. Instead, he sat down on the bed pulling the knee-high heeled boots Sebastian had gotten him up. The soft leather felt really good, against his shaved legs and he even practiced wearing heels.

Which was something he never had done before he had met Sebastian, but there was just something so alluring and so charming. He wanted to obey and do what he was told around Sebastian. Sebastian never demanded anything from him, only suggested things from time-to-time Ashley loved to obey Sebastian when he did.

The only thing left was putting on the headband which was easy enough he had been growing out his hair for years even before he met Sebastian. He always liked having it longer and had often left it shoulder length or a little past his shoulders. Over the past year, year and a half he let it grow even longer. His hair now came all the way to the middle of his back. Long flowing he had lovely soft hair and the jet black hue really set off the costume.

Ashley looking at himself in the mirror brought a smile to his face, he looked damn cute. Perhaps a little to feminine, but he really didn't care. He felt cute and striking a few poses, he looked cute. The only tell tale given away was the sizable bulge in the front. He could overlook that plus it would be dark enough no one would even notice right?

Once the veil of night had swallowed the daylight they had set out. Sebastian had led Ashley through downtown and had even shown him his old high school. Then he led him through several neighborhoods. Pointing out random landmarks from his past.

When Ashley had brought up Sebastian's parents, he had even shown Ashley where he had lived. Though his parents had moved shortly after, he went away to university preferring a sunnier more tropical climate. Then after some time they stumbled on it.

Their grand destination, an old house, the porch lights on with a silhouetted figure standing proudly on its deck. The old man watched as the two made the journey towards him. Looking on at the man Ashley could feel a tingle run up his spine as he licked his suddenly dry lips.

Ashley felt something was off, but he couldn't bring himself to run. He was transfixed almost as though he was being called to and as he and Sebastian made their way up the porch the old man greeted them both.

"Sebastian you returned, and with a friend."

The old man spoke with an accent Sebastian nor Ashley could place. The old man smiled a friendly smile as he beckoned them up to the porch.

"I can tell things have worked out as promised, you even made a friend you're close to. What might your name be?"

The old man's gaze turned to Ashley who went rigid; those eyes felt as though they were looking through him and into him. Those eyes felt as though they were weighing him trying to decide if he was worthy or not. Ashley throat felt tight his voice seemed to be lost. Until he finally made him self squeak out a name.

"Ashley"

"What a lovely name for a lovely boy, why don't you take a piece of candy."

Ashley blinked a few times looking at the old man, he was wearing a lovely two-piece suit that looked expensive. He wore expensive designer shoes. The costume was so subtle Ashley thought as he grabbed a piece of candy from the bowl. The only thing that really showed it was a costume at all were the eyes. They were pitch black except the iris which were red. Leading Ashley to think it was some sort of demon or devil costume.

Sebastian watched smirking as his friend picked out a piece of candy. He watched as his friend absentmindedly opened it. Sebastian wondered what would become of Ashley as he watched him pop the candy into his mouth. He hadn't been able to tell exactly what the candy was. He wasn't even sure if it mattered.

As soon as that candy hit Ashley's mouth, he wanted to moan it was like he been shocked. He tingled all over and he wondered if he had been poisoned. What if this entire thing with Sebastian had just been some sort of Sadistic game.

"I promise you it is no game young man; the candy will help your true inner self come out."

Ashley blinked looking at the old man as he spoke. His cheeks started to turn red for multiple reasons. One he felt as though the old man could read his mind was that even possible, he wondered. The second reason was the tingling was starting to turn into a heat deep inside him. The Heat felt spectacular and started to spread his entire world seemed to be aglow.

Though he could hardly tell a fine sweat had broken out over his entire body. He brought his hand to bare in front of his face. He watched with rapt attention as his fingers seemed to grow, becoming slightly longer and thicker. His nails growing out from his fingertips curving down into talons. He could have sworn that his skin was becoming darker and turning a blackish hue.

Working his fingers back and forth watching as his new joints moved and bent. He gasped, his hand shrinking not by a lot but just a little. His hand was far more dainty and the hairs that had been on the back of his hand had all vanished.

He wanted to voice his concerns. His findings? His pleasure? He wasn't sure and no sooner had he gone to open his mouth than he felt something new take a hold of him. Robbing him of his ability to talk. The boots that he was wearing suddenly felt tighter and the pressure he felt from them different. Looking down he gasped. He could see his knee, the black leather no longer covering it. In fact he could see his toes as he watched the boot finish merging with his own foot.

Wiggling his toes, he gasped as his skin had taken on the same leather texture the boot had. He could feel the boots heel had become bone; his bone was sticking daftly out of his raised heel. He watched as his toenails turned into similar talons as his fingers.

Ashley wondered why he wasn't freaking out, why wasn't he questioning this as he walked around on his new feet and legs. He found them to be just as sturdy and agile as before, perhaps more so. He could tell much as his hands had changed and so had his legs. He felt more powerful and better for the changes. Perhaps that was why he was so calm as his hand had done. His foot now started to shrink.

The tingling Ashley had been feeling started to travel up his leg into his thigh as they became meatier and thicker. His butt ballooning out. His waist shrinking as his skin turned a scarlet red tone. His cock left mostly unchanged. Throbbed against the leotard the fabric stretching around its girth as little soft spikes ringed its head.

Soon the sensation filled Ashley's chest as he felt his nipples throb his areola's growing bigger as his nipples thickened. His sensitivity went higher and higher as his shoulders cracked and he became even thinner. His arm muscles soon followed suit becoming strong, powerful but svelte. His Adam's apple vanished. As his vocal cords become tauter.

His face softened next, his cheeks becoming rounder, his lips fuller and his eyes bigger, at first glance most would mistaken him for a flat chested female. Though on closer look there were still some masculine hints around his nose and forehead.

His eyes, teeth, and tongue were his next major changes as his sclera turned dark inky black and his iris became a bright red. His teeth similarly changed his canines and teeth beside them on the outside turned into fangs. His tongue grew longer and far more agile moving about in his mouth almost like a snake. The tip became thinner as new ideas assaulted his mind lewd thoughts on ways he might use it.

The sweat dripping from his brow, his final changes finally took ahead and the most dramatic of them all. His ears were elongated, becoming more like an elf's. Horns started to protrude from his forehead growing out. Small and delicate looking, the base seemed to be flesh toned while the tips were the same leather black of his arms and legs.

Then Ashley couldn't help it; he let out a moan of pure pleasure. His entire world exploded before him as he felt his new tail sprout from his tail bone. The slender shaft grew thicker and longer as the seconds passed growing out to be around three feet in length with a spayed tip that was the same black that accented the rest of him.

Ashley soon found he could work and move his tail like any other appendage, he could even wrap it around his leg. Then the last change started Ashley's pale complexion started to brighten and soon his skin had turned a ruby red that contrasted nicely with his black accent, as he looked over himself, he noticed there wasn't a scrap of hair on him other than his head.

"I would say you look demonically delightful."

The Oldman's voice pierced the silence as Ashley looked up towards him. Ashley's own mouth moving and moving before words finely tumbled out in his new higher pitched voice.

"What happened was the candy laced with drugs or something? Is this rea."

Startled he stopped mid sentence had that voice really come from him? Did he sound so girly now and why did he find it exciting. What was going on. He wondered as he looked at Sebastian who was grinning ear to ear.

"Damn I knew something would happen, but I had no idea it would be this. Yes, it's all real and no the candy isn't laced. I told you I was a vampire."

Sebastian chuckled, waving the pouch he was holding that the old man had given him while Ashley had concentrated on her changes.

"That's real blood?"

Ashley paused for a moment looking down at himself, looking over his changes once more. Ashley even grabbed his own tail stroking it, reveling in the sensation and pleasure it brought. Gasping as he let it sink in, he had changed. He didn't feel like a freak, and he wasn't freaked out, which was even more odd. He was extremely hungry though and horny so horny.

Eyes going wide as he looked behind him finding he still had his second tail; wow wasn't that something of a second tail. Looked sort of silly but the thought of taking it out just made him feel even more horny and hungry. What was that about? He wondered as the old man broke the silence once more.

"I am sure your starving being newly crafted and I am sure Sebastian will be more than happy to help you find a good feeding ground, just remember not to drain them completely of all their essence, some is fine but leaving behind a husk ends poorly for everyone. I am sure Sebastian will fill you in on the finer details."

The man paused for a moment letting that sink in before continuing.

"Now you become an incubus which means you are going to feed on others' sexual pleasure and sexual emotions. There are also sexual body fluids like cum that you can feed on. Gorge yourself but never take on an unwilling partner. Though I am sure with your new instincts telling willing and unwilling will not be an issue.

Ashley couldn't help but giggle at that, when had he started giggling or feeling so girly. He didn't care, it felt so good he felt so alive as he turned to Sebastian. Ashleys new instincts telling him everything he needed to know as he leaned in kissing the other boy on the lips there tongues dancing as he started to feed.

The sensation made Ashley light headed as he blinked but continued seeing no reason to quiet until Sebastian slowly pulled away grinning.

"Someone is very hungry but don't worry the parties are just getting started and as cute as you are. I am sure you will get your fill. This means we can both be boys of the night."

Sebastian chuckled at the little joke as Ashley giggled snuggling up to his side. Ashleys eyes looking over the old man once more wondering who he was. Ashleys instincts didn't react to the old man. In fact, the only thing that his instincts said was that the old man was powerful and dangerous, not someone to cross.

Which was fine by Ashley he wasn't stupid, and he liked his new self he felt better then ever before.

"So I don't want to continue to go by Ashley, I feel like Salem might be a more fitting name."

He grinned as the old man smiled.

"Then Salem you are, you and Sebastian go have some fun but stay out of trouble. I promise the next trick or treater will get a treat just as good as yours."

With that the duo stepped off the porch hurrying back into the world curious to find their way and for Salem to explore his new life.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers