The Halloween House Ch. 04

Story Info
Megan Runs from Her Troubles.
2.8k words
4.69
1.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Chapter 4. Kitten on the Loose

The old man yawned, smiling to himself, was it that time already he wondered? He felt that familiar pull that had existed since before he could remember. The need that yearning every 31st of October. This was a little different, he thought as he looked down at his watch. The time was too early for trick or treaters, but he couldn't deny the pull.

Megan ran from home to home, Mark had finally lost his freaking mind. Having hit her screaming and yelling. She couldn't take it anymore; this was why she was breaking up with him. She had enough of his attitude and caustic reactions to everything. She just needed to find someplace safe to hide from him until he went away, she thought.

That was when she felt the pull tugging her down a street she rarely ever walked down. Her legs pumping past houses until she came to the one that looked old, and weather beaten, before she knew it she was walking up those creaking steps.

"Hello dear, is there something I can do for you?"

The old man at the top of the stairs looked perplexed, but not off put as he smiled warmly at the young lady. He noticed the bruises her blouse tried to hide. He noticed the disheveled state of her hair. The panic in her eyes spoke volumes and before she could answer another voice rang out.

"Megan what the fuck, get your fucking ass back here, you belong to me."

Narrowing his eyes, the old man looked towards the voice. He typically wouldn't meddle in human affairs unless they were thrust on him. This young man came to his home and started shouting profanity and being threatening. That would not do at all the old man thought as he felt the house's displeasure hearing its creaks and groans.

"Young man, perhaps watching your mouth is prudent, now if you wish to come up and discuss things like adults. Then I am sure we can get to the bottom of what's going on. I highly doubt the young lady is your property slavery hasn't been legal in over a hundred years and even then, it was highly taboo."

The young man looked up at the old man, his face sour, his eyes crossed as his face turned red. Megan shivered knowing the temper that Mark had, hoping the old man knew he was poking a hornet's nest. Scrambling behind the old man Megan tried the door to the house. Which was unlocked slipping inside. The old man quickly looked over his shoulder.

Shocked and stunned the old man shook his head only assuming the house wished to protect this young lady. It had called to her sure enough otherwise she wouldn't have come at such a time so early on the 31st. The old man was sure the house did not like the intruder coming up the steps.

"Look old dude going to kick your ass and take the bitch that is all there is. I am not even going to let you step aside."

The boy spewed his venom getting to the top step and getting inches from the old man's face. The boy looked up and felt perhaps for the first time in his life that a mistake had been made. That perhaps this wasn't a fight he wanted to pick. His instincts telling him to run as his pride rooted his feet to the floor.

Shaking his head, the old man stood his ground and just like that the boy vanished. The floors under him opened, swallowing him whole. The entire thing is as anticlimactic as one would assume such an event could be. The house had decided the boy was unwelcome. The old man wasn't sure what was to become of the boy, but he was sure the house would handle it.

Turning to the door he peeped at the startled and stunned face looking out from the glass visage. The girl, having witnessed what had just happened, seemed to be in a state of shock as the old man opened the door carefully pushing her aside. Taking her hand, he led her into the house letting the spirit of the house guide them.

Taking her to the living room, he noticed that the fireplace was already active, the flames dancing in the hearth casting shadows on the wall. He smiled and gestured for the young lady to sit down on the plush couch, which she did quickly enough. Her mouth quivered as she spoke.

"Mark he just"

She couldn't finish the sentence. What she saw was so fantastical Mark had been standing there sizing up the old man that was super imposing then Mark had just vanished almost like a void had opened and swallowed him whole.

"Yes that arrogant boy is gone, was his name Mark? Mark can't hurt you any longer."

The old man eyed the bruises on her that he could see, as she shivered at his gaze trying her best to cover up. Embarrassed and ashamed of how she had been treated. Though there was no denying she felt like she could relax and suddenly let her guard down. She didn't think this old man would do anything but protect her.

She felt safe as she finally let the breath she had been holding out. The world around her slightly melted as she cozied up on the couch. She suddenly felt sleepy, sleepier than she ever felt before. She rested her head on one of the ultra-plush soft pillows. Her eyes suddenly became so heavy as she blinked at the old man who seemed to have looked away from her instead focusing on the fire.

She was just going to take a quick nap. She was so tired, and a catnap sounded marvelous, she thought as she started to softly snore. The old man's attention went back to her as he shook his head. His voice came out in a soft whisper that wouldn't reach her ears.

"I guess you have chosen her hmm?"

He spoke to no one particular, but the house seemed to groan and squeak in response as Megan's dreams started. Her eyelids started to flutter and move about. The old man wondered what she dreamed about, perhaps he would even be given the chance to ask, but for now he would just watch over her like a sentient guardian which he guessed in this instance he was.

In her dream Megan stretched the nap having been everything she needed as she looked around for the old man. He wasn't around but she felt safe still even with him not there. There was something about the house she thought as her tummy rumbled and she got up off the couch. Her world was hazy as she made her way into the kitchen.

She didn't even question how she knew how to navigate the house. When she noticed the food bowl on the floor. The name Kitten embossed on the side stirring all sorts of happy emotions in her. Dropping down to her hands and feet she knew this was her bowl. This had been placed for her. The matching water bowl next to it was also hers.

She crawled over to it, her clothing slowly dissolved from her in her dream. Her breast hanging from her chest fat and happy as her little pussy wiggled in the air along with her backside. She didn't feel any shame from this, in fact it felt nature and right.

She lowered her face to the bowl sniffing at the food she got so excited. Her little pussy became moist dripping down her thighs. The bowl was filled with her favorite tuna and as her tongue happily lapped at the raw fish in front of her she started to change in the real world and her dream world.

Her bruises soon vanished as her skin took on a more charcoal hue. Leaving her darker than she had ever been before. Her nipples darkened even further becoming dusky as did the lips of her pussy. Her inner folds stayed the same delicious pink. Her little pucker took on that same dark hue leaving her looking oddly inhuman.

She didn't think anything of it, as she continued to focus on the tuna in her bowl lapping happily and feeling like all was right with the world. When her hands started to change and her feet into paws. She didn't even blink, she felt how much more secure her grip on the floor was. Shifting her stance slightly, she got more comfortable. Her ankles changed, inverting making it easier to be on all fours. She wiggled her wet little sex in the air.

The air felt so good against her naked skin, she felt the coolness of it even as she felt a tingle all over her body, hair falling out and new hair taking its place. The hair on top of her head changed from a blonde to a very dark raven black. She felt the hair cover her new ankles and feet. Along with her new hand paws reaching all the way up to just below her elbows. The lite downy fur darker than her skin.A patch also appeared between her breast and a patch covered the front of her pussy. Standing up she would be covered but once on all fours she would be able to display herself.

Once she had her feel of her meal, she stretched, finding her new self-much more flexible. Her muscles had become far more supple and stretchy. Her instincts seemed to be changing also. She crawled in front of one of the windows sitting back on her butt casually licking her paw and brushing it over her face as her face changed.

Her nose became smaller as her top lip clefted in the middle. Her canines grew into fangs, and she felt the tingle of her cheeks as whiskers formed. Her eyes also changed, becoming a little larger, the pupils slitting as her iris became a golden hue that seemed to almost glow in the afternoon light.

She had completely forgotten about Mark inside her dream, and as she squirmed on the couch deep inside her slumber. She continued to change. She suddenly felt a daft need to clean herself without a thought or a care. She bent over to bring her lips and tongue to her soft velvet folds. Her lips slick with her pleasure from dinner. Her new rougher tongue started to clean.

She could feel the magical feeling as she licked between the folds dipping her tongue into her sex. She thought about how this was meant to be just cleaning but soon gave that idea up. She licked herself to orgasm. Uncaring who might be watching. She deserved to focus on pleasure and what made her happy, she thought. She felt finished cleaning her own nectar off her sex.

Licking her lips she felt herself start to purr and it felt so natural, so perfect, so normal, she couldn't help but smile. Thinking she was almost ready for a nap inside her nap. What a kitty thing to think she thought as she got back on all fours stretching arching her back and making sure to give a good view to anyone who might be looking at not only her sex but her pucker to boot. She wanted to show them off, she wasn't sure why.

The more she dreamed the more she thought she was becoming a cat, and then she wondered if that was a bad thing. Sure, she wouldn't be completely human but if she was a cat perhaps one of those cute Neko she saw on the internet. She could be lazy and happy. She could rummage around the house without the worries of having bills or responsibilities. She could pleasure herself when she pleased. She could eat when she wanted. She could cuddle and be loving to her owner. This all sounded so amazing, she thought.

Prodding through the house inside her dream, she looked for her owner as her human ears vanished, replaced by two furry fluffy triangles on the top of her head. Her new cat's ears were twitching as she suddenly felt like she could hear everything so much clearer so much better than before. It was astonishing. She felt as though the house was breathing, and instinctively she knew it was alive inside her dream and out. She also knew it was the house that was changing her.

She was ok with this as she continued to explore, her backbone getting itchy as her new tail sprouted from behind growing out longer and longer. Her search for her master, revealing nothing was starting to slightly upset her as she mewed sadly. The sound reverberated through the house. Then as thought to answer her. Her final change started. She shrank, she had never been super big, she only been about five foot six but soon. She was growing even smaller than that. Though her curves didn't shrink with her.

When she was all finished standing up straight, she was only four foot five. She was tiny by all standards, but she liked her new size, it would make her able to get into tighter spots and make her more agile. She was still just as curvy as before but even more so now. Her C-cup breast looked downright massive on her new small frame. Thankfully her nipples didn't drag the ground. Her hips and backside looked just as big, and she seemed to have a bit of a jiggle in all the right places. She could only imagine how cute she must look as she mewed feeling so sleepy and tired. She was dreaming, right, she wondered. She went to the window and lay down. Her big soft breast pushed up enough to rest her head once she started to snore.

"That was one crazy dream nyah"

Kitten thought as she woke up from her slumber stretching on the couch but careful of her claws. She sniffed at the air smelling something delightful coming from the kitchen. Jumping down she made her way there. Finding a saucer of fresh milk laid out for her. She quickly started to drink, peeking around for her owner. She found him smiling looking down at her.

"I guess the house has chosen you, and from the looks of it you have taken to the calling. Hmm"

The old man paused for a moment trying to think. He never had something like this happen in all his years, but he wasn't against it far from it. The house had chosen, and he would abide by its wishes. He wasn't exactly distraught about having a companion. Perhaps even a caretaker once was his time to pass on.

"Your name is Kitten and you can call me Owner or Master, though I would prefer Master."

Kitten looked up from her milk, her chest rumbling as she crawled over rubbing her face against masters leg looking up. Master in return leaned down scratching between her ears and smiling. She still remembered her old life, but she didn't care. She was leaving behind pain, agony, suffering, and so much more. This was her second chance, her rebirth if you would. There was only one question that lingered in her mind.

What had happened to Mark and as if reading her mind master spoke.

"Kitten come along it's time to show you your room."

Master walked out of the kitchen and she followed behind being led down the hall to a door that was marked "Kitten" in big scripted letters inside was everything she could ask for. There was a big window to let in lots of light. There were several bowls with various foods and even a big kitty bed. There was a scratching post. Then there was something else she crawled over curiously pawing at it. She watched it bounce. The object was thick and made of silicon and seemed to have some girth and heft. It was mounted to the wall in the perfect spot. It was a rubber dildo she could use to pleasure herself. There was more to it than that.

This was a gift from the house she knew exactly what it was. She had found out what had happened to Mark. The head of the dildo was Mark's face looking on, his mouth opened in an almost panicked scream. She understood that Mark nor anyone else could hurt her.

Without a thought or care with her owner watching, she turned around pushing her sex to the dildo's new face and feeling it press into her opening her up as its girth stretched her. Tingle and vibration filled her as she pushed back feeling it fill her entire sex. The thought she be the one fucking Mark filled her with a since of happiness she purred pounding away at herself happy and excited for her new life as a kitten.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers