The Halloween House Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbie and Friends find their Dreams Come True.
3.1k words
4.75
2k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
85 Followers

Chapter 2 Woof Woof and Barbie

Selena playfully punched her friend's shoulder, narrowing her eyes through the mask grinning.

"Yea and Maggie you came as Barbie, so no giving my costume any crap... ok Miss Bimbo Princess."

Covering her mouth Maggie looked at her friend with mock horror and giggled.

"Hey, I am a Bimbo Princess not a prize fighter Miss Furry tit... don't abuse me. I might be plastic, and life is fantastic, but I still bruise."

Her friend started to giggle as Selena joined in, it had been an amazing night they both were partying and got slightly drunk. Though Selena hadn't gotten hit on as much as Barbie she still had a great time.

"Perhaps we should have had one of the guys drive us home?"

Selena asked, looking around the vacant street. It was still early. Only 10:30pm on Halloween night, but the streets were eerily empty.

"Wha no way, those muscle heads are all unga bunga.. they tried to slip poor Barbie the sausage and Barbie is a virgin princess tonight."

"Right... you know this wolf would have been happy to play with their sausages."

Selena fired back giving a playful pretend howl as they continued to walk down the sidewalk.

Barbie sided eyed Selena almost stumbling as she did but managing to keep upright and with a straight face.

"Wha... no no that totally wouldn't work, what if you got hungry Miss Wolf and decided you needed a snack? No one wants that how would they unga bunga"

"What, I would never ever do such a thing! I am a domesticated wolf I swear. I am even house trained. I only pee on the carpet when I am angry."

Selena put her hand over her heart as though she was swearing it was true before the duo busted out giggling again. Shaking their heads, they continued their walk down the street. Chit chatting and just having an amazing time enjoying the fall weather.

Wasn't long though when they both were hit with a fever of need and desire. The pull was so strong they both stopped almost in unison looking up at the old house. The porch lights were still on without even a thought they both stepped from the sidewalk into the yard. Marching along like a set of toy soldiers.

"Hello and good evening, ladies"

The voice startled them both as they blinked, their minds slow as though coming from a daze. They noticed the owner of the voice almost. Immediately the older gentlemen standing there dressed up as Frankenstein. His costume was immaculate and accurate even down to the strange haircut and bolts coming out of his neck. His smile was disarming, putting both at ease.

Without another thought both girls went into characters playing their costumes up as best they could. A sense of need, a desire to prove themselves. It wasn't fear of violence or shame that guided their actions and minds. It was a far deeper desire than that. It was the desire to not disappoint this old man. The desire to win his approval.

The first to speak was Selena doing her best to speak in as husky a voice as she could growling as she spoke.

"Hellooo Sir and... trick or treat? awooo"

Maggie found her own voice and smiled a giggle escaping her lips as she did her best to sound like the dolly she was.

"Like Hello Sir, would you like to play with Dolly? Life I'm plastic, it's fantastic, You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere, Imagination, life is your creation."

The words seemed to slip from Maggie's mouth before she could even stop herself, her cheeks burning a bright pink. The old man smiled, taking it in stride as he waved his hand.

"I am very sorry Dolly, but I am far too old to take you up on such an offer. Though I am sure there are a fair number of gentlemen and suitors who would be happy to take you up on such a bold statement."

The man waved his hand, knowing that Maggie was about to apologize for her outburst. He wouldn't hear anything about it, she was only being true to herself. He wasn't about to let anyone apologize for that regardless of how forward it might have been. Once he was sure Maggie was going to be ok, he waved to the bowl before him.

"Go ahead, take a candy."

He smiled warmly at the duo as they looked over the various candies, trying to decide what called to them. Selena was lucky to find what she desired almost instantly; it was the perfect treat for a wolf like her. The candy was shaped like a bone and without a second thought she picked it up. She started to casually and carefully nibble along its edges. The sweetness filling her mouth and making her feel content.

Maggie was a bit slower, having looked through the candy until she spotted the perfect shiny one. A piece of pink candy shaped like a doll grabbing it up and smiling. Maggie did something she normally never did; She was one to always savor candy but tonight something called to her she yearned for it. Stuffing the entire wax shaped dolly into her mouth and chewing.

"Perfect choices"

The old man said knowing what was to come and before either girl could blink the changes had started. Maggie's changes happened in almost the blink of an eye, as her body rapidly changed into plastic. Her skin turned shiny and her hair turned nylon. She already had the perfect body for a dolly.

Her breast pert and perfectly sized C-Cups. Her waist and thighs toned, but not too large or too thick. Her butt was a perfectly pert peach. Her legs were naturally long and lean. Maggie didn't have an ounce of fat on her. She was diligent in her workouts every morning and she loved keeping in shape. Combined with her girl next door face.

She really was the living expression of a dolly and as the changes accelerated in the blink of an eye. Her skin became plastic and so did her joints become round ball joints like a doll. Maggie didn't even have time to register, she couldn't move any longer.

Her skin became shiny and smooth, her blemishes vanishing, her mouth pulled into a smile as her lips closed and fused together. Her nose simply closed also as two black painted shadows formed for her nostrils. Her ears become smooth and nothing more than plastic outlines as the world becomes silent for Maggie.

She no longer needed to breathe and soon she could no longer see, but she didn't have time to panic as her eyes became two glass marbles painted to look like eyes. Her makeup and eyebrows painted on and becoming permanent. Her eyelashes became false and glued on.

The changes were almost complete, as a layer of plastic fused Maggie's pussy together forming into a flat shapeless lump between her legs. Smooth to the touch along with her little wrinkled pucker. Her nipples soon suffered the same fate, becoming smooth and nonexistent. Maggie had become nothing more than a doll. Her final thoughts and emotions flashed before her as her brain turned to plastic, the final piece of her.

Those thoughts and emotions were not of worry or upset. They were full of excitement and happiness. She would finally get to be what she always dreamed of being the center of attention for someone. The person that was dotted on and looked after. She wanted this so badly she thought as her mind stopped and she collapsed onto the wooden porch with a thunk.

Selena looked at her friend blinked once then her friend was on the ground except it wasn't her friend it was something else completely. The thing she looked at looked like her friend only if her friend had been a doll. Its dress riding up its thighs, its arms and legs spayed this way and that left Selena confused.

"Oh my what a quick transformation, I don't think I've ever seen someone so eager."

The older man's voice broke the silence leaving Selena to blink and look at him. Her expression confused behind her wolf mask. She started to nibble her bone a bit quicker. Her heart raced as she felt something had happened. Her voice came out timid and meek.

"What do you mean?"

The old man smiled warmly, disarming Selena completely as he nodded his head down at the collapsed doll.

"Your friend got what she desired, and she must have really desired to become a doll. The center of attention to be dressed up and wanting to be loved on for all of eternity. I do wonder who she might go to. Perhaps a collector or someone just in need of a friend. I do know whoever she goes to, she will be loved and cherished. That she will be taken care of. That she will always be the center of attention. Perhaps she will even find her place on display in someone's home a decoration per says."

The man paused for a moment allowing Selena to let that all sink in as her eyes grew wider behind her mask and her skin started to tingle and itch. She finished off her candy shaking her head. The man could tell she was in shock but wasn't scared. That was good for there was nothing to be scared of, he thought smiling.

"Now enough about your friend, she is a doll now and nothing more, she is unmoving and unthinking though she still does feel excitement and pleasure. Those are hardwired into her very form. Instead let's focus on you."

Those words had triggered something deep and feral inside Selena, a feeling of emotions that had always been there hidden over by her humanity, a thing that lusted and yearned to break free. She blinked and looked on at the old man and without even a thought she howled not the playful howls from before. This reverberated through her and came from her very soul.

"That is much better, let the changes take you, it's what you always wanted."

The old man spoke as though he knew Selena her entire life, as though he had always been there guiding her and helping her bring her to this exact moment and time. Had he been she wondered as she started to itch more fervently, her body becoming warmer and warmer. Her furry costume seemed to be sticking to her.

Selena tried to focus her mind, but the warmth of the suit combined with the racing of her mind made it impossible to focus on anything. She tried to absentmindedly pull her suit from her flush body, finding it almost impossible as a panic started to set in her. She tried to find the suit's zipper but couldn't find it. She tried to pull the hood off but had no luck there either.

Her mind started to overwhelm with panic as the old man stepped over to her.

"Take a deep breath Selena, there is nothing to panic about, this is what you want."

Was this what Selena wanted? Hadn't she always desired what was happening? Hadn't her friend always desired to be a doll, hadn't they talked about these very desires, needs and wants? She shook her head trying to make sense of it all. Her head felt like an overripe melon full of so many thoughts and memories. She couldn't make heads or tails if they were real or fake. That didn't matter though that voice was so soothing.

She wanted to give in but the itching and the heat. They distracted her, then she did give in, she gave it all in, letting it happen. She wasn't fighting and suddenly the itching went away, replaced with a new heat, a new desire, a new need. She felt it envelope her take her over and she relaxed.

Relaxing triggered her transformations, her metamorphosis from human to something far more. She felt the tingle in her nose to start with even as her eyes grew bigger and more capable. The porch she was standing on became sharper, more focused. She could make out the smallest little details even in the low light. The moon illuminated her surroundings like it had never done before. Her hazel-colored eyes changed to a golden hue that seemed to glow in the dark.

She could feel her lips and mouth changing, growing the fur suit she had been wearing was becoming more than just a suit. She was merging with it. She could feel her new teeth, her new muzzle. She no longer had a human face, she had the face of a wolf. The face of a predator. When she opened her mouth, she could feel the hot tepid air coming from her. Her tongue rolling over her new sharp canines perfect for tearing and gorging.

Her new nose could smell so much better as it twitched black and wet on the end of her snout. She could smell her breath. She could smell every bit of it from the sweet candy that had brought her to this point. To the things she ate earlier in the day. She could smell the chemicals, the enzymes. She could smell everything around her. She could smell the wood of the porch and the candles as they burned.

She could smell the man that stood before her, instincts coming alive warning her of danger, but also telling her that it was ok. Looking at this man she understood at once he was more than he seemed. He had the scent of brimstone and old about him. She couldn't exactly place what she smelled but she understood too well that messing with him would be a mistake.

Transformation continued. Her breath catching as the world went silent. Her human ears vanished as her new ears formed the soft foam and fur becoming living flesh as they started to twitch on her head picking up the sounds around her. Sounds she couldn't have heard before. She listened to the night for the first time. She could hear her friend creaking and groaning as she settled. Her friend's new plastic body settling. She could hear the old house and she could even hear the insects. Turning to the old man he was silent but with a smile.

Her attention was soon pulled back to herself, as she felt the crack and groan of her body. She wasn't in any sort of pain, far from it. She felt excited, amped up, and empowered. Her fursuit stuck to her much as her mask had stuck becoming one with her as her new light brown fur merged with her. She let out a moan of pleasure from the sensation as it tickled her all over. Her heart racing slowly found a steady beat.

She watched with rapt attention as the muscles in her arms started to ripple under that fur becoming stronger and more toned. She looked as though she had been working out her entire life. She could feel the power behind them. She watched as her fingers became just a wee bit longer and her nails became sharp claws. She knew they were perfect for hunting.

Thoughts racing, she wondered what would come next as she heard the crack and groan of her chest. Her once buxom breast shrinking down to a simple c-cup while another pair appeared under them that she guessed was a b while one smaller set rested under those leaving her with six Teets in descending size.

Her stomach was next on the list of things to change, a six pack of abs becoming visible as the changes continued to canter down. Her hips stayed about the same even as she felt the muscle being packed on. Her bubble backside became thick with muscle. She felt something tickling the top of her cheeks. Her new tail swishing excitedly behind her as she let out another little moan. Her slit was wet and juicy between her thighs.

She could smell her own musk knowing instinctively she was in heat. That she would soon need to find a mate. She wasn't sure who she might choose but they needed to be an alpha like her, she thought. She felt her legs start to finally transform. Her feet were shifting and creaking. Reforming into Digi feet that would allow her to run faster and smoother. She felt the bottoms of her feet start to form thick hide coverings that would allow her better traction. She felt the muscles in her leg becoming stronger, thicker and more capable.

She dropped down to all fours for a moment feeling it come naturally to her as she let out a loud deep howl. Her eyes turned up towards the sky. Moving at him at the natural speed of a predator. She sniffed at the old man's backside. A natural greeting as her eyes went wide, her primal brain understanding that he was far from human.

"I see you turned out perfect but perhaps your old name won't suffice, perhaps we will call you."

He thought for a moment thinking up the perfect name.

"Nula sounds like a perfect name does it not?"

Standing up on her two legs her eyes narrowed she smiled speaking for the first time thought her muzzle

"Nula, I like that it's a proud, strong name. A name that says that I am an alpha. I accept this gift."

She said before eyeing her friend's prone body on the floor her instincts told her it was time to go. Her humanity is not letting her abandon her friend just yet.

"Don't worry about her, she will be fine. I will make sure she finds a place and she will be very happy. Go now go and mate I know you're in heat."

Nula didn't say another word, instead she just nodded howling once more she dropped to all fours sprinting off the porch and into the night freer than she ever was before. She would hunt, she would look for a mate, she would start a pack. She was a wolf but more she was a werewolf in every sense of the word. Except she never changes back to her human form. She was a hybrid, and she would call this forest her home moving forward.

"Hmm just me and you dolly, what do you say we get you placed at the local thrift shop. I am sure you would enjoy being played with and will sell for a pretty penny. Then I think this night might be at its end."

The old man spoke as he scooped up the plastic doll making sure it was placed in a new good home.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
85 Followers