All Comments on 'The Halloween Hunt'

by mareimbrium

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey, I just wanted to drop a quick 'thanks' for giving a warning like that at the start of the story. It makes a difference for some of us. :)

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I didn’t know I was into werewolf smut, but it turns out I am when you write it :)

Funny, how elements I don’t like in other types of stories become hot in an werewolf story. Well done, keep up the good work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Intense

At least after being so viciously abused, a blue-eyed werewolf mated with Lyrie, making the Hunt worthwhile.

Good luck in the contest.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

HOT!!! Way to go!!! I Was hoping for an update on "My Little Ventrue" or "Sharkbait Down Under" when I came upon your story... You too are a fine, talented writer and I hope you will turn this into a series!!! More please!!!

sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding halloween story

Impressive, nice work

Keep on rollig MI

Best wishes

Mr-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Excellent story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more...with a little revenge

I like a little taste of non-consent and I loved this story. A little sad that Aidan wanted to see what she was made of and allowed the jack asses in her pack to rape her, but overlooking that...glad she was mated to a beta who isn't in it for the politics. That being said, I would love to see a sequel where she and Aidan challenge her father and kill the son of a bitch. Oh, and Roger needs to be castrated and whored out to all of the other wolves he's ever bullied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never vote and never comment but this is by far my favorite story. Thank you so much for sharing it. You're a fantastic writer and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked everything about it except Dad’s role in the gang rape. I would never forgive him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermareimbrium@mareimbrium
An aspiring writer and avid reader who has been active in the BDSM world for well over a decade. I live on a farm and rehab wildlife for my day job... but at night? The night is where the moon gets to shine. She dances around to music only she can hear, playing in the darkn...