The Hallway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine looked at him with anguish on her face. "More..." she said softly.

The man looked at her strangely then he caught a whiff of what was around her mouth. His eyes got big at first as he realized what she was asking for, then he grinned. "If you want more, I have it for you," he said. He reached out for Jasmine's hand and she gave it to him. She went into his room.

The man closed the door and turned around. Jasmine came right up to him and pushed him back against the door. She squatted down and pulled the man's pajamas down, revealing a long thick dick. She picked it up and began to slobber all on it. She got it all slippery wet from his head to the balls in no time and jerked him off while sucking on his head. Then she engulfed as much of his hardening member as she could. She opened her mouth wide and let the man have at her tonsils at will. He gritted his teeth and held both sides of her head as he pumped her mouth.

"Oh fuck, where have you been all my life?!?" he exclaimed as he watched her eyes with his dick in her mouth.

Jasmine grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled his hips into her face forcefully. Then she pulled her head off his dick and jerked him while lapping at his nuts. She tried to suck both of them into her mouth at once and the man let off a loud OOOOOH. Jasmine kept jerking him off and held his dick over her face. The man clenched his fists and he threw his face to the sky as his loins released. He splattered Jasmine's forehead and nose with a shower of hot cum. Jasmine dropped his dick and began to rub the sticky mess into her skin. Now her whole face was glistening with cum.

The man stared at her. He couldn't believe this. He was staying at the hotel because he was working on a nearby construction project. He had a couple of co-workers staying a couple of doors down.

Jasmine stood up and smiled at the man. She waved buh-bye to him and turned for the door. "WAIT!!" the man yelled and Jasmine stopped. She turned and looked at the man. He held out his hand signaling for her to give him a few minutes. "Stay right there. Don't go," he said. He then ran over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone.

He dialed a number then waited. A sleepy voice answered. "What?" it said.

"Tim, it's George." the man said.

"Dude, do you know what time it is?" Tim complained.

"Fuck that, go wake up Charles and y'all come to my room right now," George said.

Tim was silent for a few. "Yo what the fuck are you talking about man?" he asked in confusion.

"Nigga listen to me!! Go get Charles and y'all come to my room!! You won't regret it; I promise..." George reiterated.

"Man, what the..." Tim protested.

"JUST DO IT!!" George yelled and hung up. He smiled at Jasmine. "Just wait. You want more right?" he asked. Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Cool. Just wait." George said.

A couple of minutes later there was a quick knock on the door. George went over and answered it. A beleaguered Tim and Charles walked into the room, obviously in a grumpy mood. "Dogg, this had better be a good-ass reason for you to wake me up like--" Tim started then stopped when he saw Jasmine. Charles stared, too.

Tim pointed at Jasmine and turned to George. "George, who is that?" Tim asked.

George grinned. "No, dude... The better question is, what is that on her face?" he replied.

Tim's face wrinkled up in confusion then he looked at Jasmine again. That's when he noticed the glimmer all over her face. His expression changed from one of shock to one of pure lust once he realized what it was on her face. Jasmine saw it in his face, too. "I need more," she said softly.

"Ask and you shall receive," Tim said and came up to her. He was wearing some gym shorts and a white t-shirt and he pushed down the shorts. He was a shorter, light-skinned man about the same age as George. Once again, Jasmine got down on her knees and took command of the dick shoved in her face. She greedily sucked it into her mouth and her head bobbed back and forth on it. She moaned as she sucked, sounding like a hungry beast getting its last meal.

Charles was still in shock and just stared. Finally, he turned to George. "Dogg, where the fuck did you find this chick at?" he exclaimed.

"She was wandering around in the hallway. I thought she was looking for someone." George said. "Turns out she wasn't looking for someone; more like someTHING."

Charles stared at Tim as he poked his dick in and out of Jasmine's hot wet mouth. He could see that she was enjoying what she was doing. He grinned and stepped up to the pair. He was taller than both Tim and George, was dark-skinned and a little younger than them both. He wore some gym shorts and a tank top. He shoved down his shorts and held his dick in his hand.

Jasmine stopped slobbering on Tim's dick for a minute when she saw Charles'. His dick wasn't as thick as Tim's or George's but it was long. She immediately shoved it into her mouth, swallowing half of it down. "OOOOHHHH FUCCCKKK!!" Charles yelled, as his knees buckled. Jasmine cradled his balls in her hand and shoved the rest of his dick into her throat. She held it there, lapping at his balls and with no gag reflex. Charles' eyes rolled back in his head and Jasmine came off his dick. It was slimy wet with her drool and she jerked him off. His dick spurted a fat blast right between her eyes. She continued to jerk him off and sucked on his head too. She tasted his semen in her mouth and swallowed eagerly.

Tim furiously jerked his dick off as he watched Jasmine work on Charles. He soon was ready to release. He turned Jasmine's face towards him and held his dick over her face. He dropped his load right across her lips and nose. Jasmine spooned the cum off her nose and lips then licked her fingers clean. "Yummy..." she said with a smile. She then got to her feet and waved buh-bye to the trio. "Thanks guys," she said as she exited the room. Tim, Charles and George all looked at each other trying to figure out if they were all dreaming the same dream.

When Jasmine got out in the hallway, she saw she wasn't alone this time. There was a couple walking towards her. The guy was tall with a walnut complexion and mustache. His long dreadlocks were tied back behind his head. He had a very lean build and a wide smile. He had his arm around his lady-friend, who was petite and caramel-colored. She had curly bouncy dark hair like Jasmine. She bore a striking resemblance to the porn star Heather Hunter.

"Baby, look at that girl." the woman whispered to her man. Her name was Tiffany and she stared at Jasmine as they approached. Tiffany's eyes got big. She thought at first it was sweat on the girl's face but she quickly realized it was cum. She tugged at her man's shirt. "Baby!! That girl there has cum all over her face," she whispered harshly.

"No she doesn't." the dude replied with a laugh. His name was Carlos.

"Oh yes, the fuck she does," Tiffany said. "You know how much of a freak I am. I know what cum looks AND smells like. And I can smell it on her."

Carlos was flabbergasted. He and Tiffany came up to Jasmine, who smiled at them. "Hi there sweetie." Tiffany greeted with a smile on her face. "Looks like you've been having some fun."

"I was," Jasmine said. "I want to have more." She winked at Tiffany, who grinned.

"Well now, I think we can help you out with that... Can't we baby?" Tiffany asked.

"Hell yes." Carlos chimed in. He took Jasmine's hand and the trio headed towards one of the rooms. As they entered the room, they told Jasmine they were just coming from a swingers party that was really lame and they were wondering what they could get into.

"And here you are," Tiffany said with a laugh. "And although I'm curious as hell to know what brought you here, I'm not going to ask. I'm just glad you are here."

"Well, she won't ask but I will," Carlos said. "It's not everyday one finds a beautiful woman walking down a hotel hallway with cum on her face."

Jasmine laughed and told them what happened with Kenny and what she planned to do. Carlos and Tiffany listened in shock as Jasmine relegated her tale. Tiffany screamed in delight when it was done. "Oh shit Carlos, I love her!!" she exclaimed. "That's some real boss bitch shit there."

"Yeah well, you don't need that shit on your face to fuck with us," Carlos said, handing Jasmine a wet towel. "Don't worry, when I'm done with you I'll give you a fresh coat for your face."

Jasmine smiled and took the towel. "You promise?" she asked sweetly.

"He does," Tiffany said, taking the towel from her. She began gently cleaning the dried cum off of Jasmine s face. When she was done, she gently stroked Jasmine's cheeks and looked dreamily into her eyes. "So beautiful," she whispered. She planted a soft kiss on Jasmine's lips. Jasmine looked into her eyes and returned the kiss. Their lips parted and their kiss deepened. The women began to fondle each other as Carlos watched lustfully. He began to undress and was soon laying at the head of the bed stroking his ready hard dick.

Tiffany peeled Jasmine's dress off her slim shoulders and pulled it down revealing her bouncy titties. She cupped Jasmine's titties and kissed on her neck. Jasmine's breathing was labored and hoarse as she got hotter and hotter. Tiffany continued kissing down the front of Jasmine's neck and down her chest. She took one of Jasmine's nipples into her mouth and sucked lovingly. She did this for a couple of minutes then sat back as Jasmine got up and took off her dress. She then laid back on the bed and Tiffany came over the top of her.

They shared another long, wet, deep kiss, hands roaming all over one another. Tiffany went back down to Jasmine's titties and lavished loving licks and kisses on both nipples. Jasmine has wrapped her legs around Tiffany's waist to hold her prisoner. Tiffany worked her way down Jasmine's taut belly to her creamy chocolate center. As Tiffany prepared to feast, Carlos came over and gently turned Jasmine's head towards him. He fed her his raging hard dick and held Jasmine's head in place while she sucked.

Tiffany lapped up and down Jasmine's wet juicy slit and inserted a finger inside. She crooked it up towards the roof of Jasmine's love chamber and tried to massage her G-spot. Jasmine's whole lower body began to tremble and she moaned as she continued sucking on Carlos' dick. Suddenly, Tiffany felt Jasmine's pussy swell up on her finger and a torrent of squirt juice exploded out over her hand. She continued to fingerbang Jasmine furiously, bringing on more squirting. Now Jasmine couldn't focus on sucking on Carlos. She lay there on the bed, panting and hyperventilating.

Tiffany got undressed and climbed atop Jasmine's face, resting her shaved caramel pussy on Jasmine's tongue. She let off soft purrs of contentment as she rode Jasmine's face. Carlos pulled a condom out of a bag on the floor and applied it onto his dick. He got between Jasmine's thighs and pushed himself inside her. He didn't go in very far and he held himself at the base of his dick. He jabbed in and out of Jasmine, giving her just enough dick to tease her G-spot. Once again, Jasmine released another hard torrent of squirt. She flailed her head wildly side to side under Tiffany's butt.

Carlos then reinserted himself all the way into Jasmine and threw her legs up on his shoulders. He didn't fuck her hard but he delivered long, deep strokes that Jasmine was feeling all up in her guts. Tiffany climbed off of Jasmine's face and Carlos rolled over to the side, pulling Jasmine with him. She wound up on top of him riding him. She let off an exhausted sigh and began to rotate her hips. Her slippery gripper began to work on his shaft and Carlos groaned loudly. Jasmine humped faster on him and Carlos grabbed her waist to guide her.

Meanwhile, Tiffany had gotten off the bed and grabbed the bag Carlos got the condom out of. She pulled out a strap-on dildo and put it around her waist. She stroked the 10-inch silicone dildo and came up behind the bouncing Jasmine. Jasmine felt Tiffany's hand on her lower back. She stopped bouncing and leaned forward a bit. She felt Tiffany caress her puckered anus and she got a little nervous. Kenny used to ass-fuck her but he was never gentle about it. She hoped Tiffany would take it easy on her.

Tiffany had heavily lubed the dildo and rubbed the head on Jasmine's twitching butthole. She eased the toy inside her and waited a bit so Jasmine could acclimate herself to having the toy inside her. Jasmine moaned breathlessly and grabbed ahold of Carlos' shoulders. Now both Carlos and Tiffany began slow deep strokes inside of Jasmine.

Filled to the max with dick, Jasmine felt a thunderous climax building inside her. It felt like the Mt. Vesuvius of all orgasms and she couldn't stop it. It seemed to start from her pussy and radiated out towards her feet and legs and up her hips to her breasts. Every synapse along those paths seemed to fire off all at once. Jasmine saw a brilliant light flash across her eyes then everything went black.

She wasn't sure how long she was out but she deliriously awoke with Carlos' hard dick in her face. She dutifully opened her mouth and he pushed himself in. "Whew," he exclaimed with a smile. "For a minute there, we thought we broke you." Tiffany laughed.

Jasmine moaned and turned on her side. Carlos laid down on the bed and Jasmine climbed between his legs. She was wide awake now and began to deepthroat Carlos. He threw back his head and arched his back. "Uh oh, baby... She wants that coating for her face." Tiffany said. She came over and began to jerk Carlos as Jasmine sucked him.

Jasmine's sucking and Tiffany's jerking got faster and faster and Carlos felt himself about to explode. "OOOOOOHHH FUUUCCKKK!!" he yelled and pushed Jasmine's head off his dick. He choked his dick by the base and got up on his knees. He grabbed Jasmine by her hair and held her by her forehead. He held his dick over her nose and jerked himself off. Two hard spurts of hot cum hit her dead in the middle of her forehead and Carlos jerked a couple of more spurts out. They landed across Jasmine's lips and chin. Her face was covered.

"Oh shit, baby... What a fucking load!!" Tiffany squealed in delight. Carlos fell back on the bed, spent and out of breath. Jasmine sat back and rubbed the warm cum into the skin on her face. Tiffany came over and kissed her lips, tasting the musky cream her man had deposited there. They smiled at each other and hugged.

They lay there in the bed for a few minutes then Jasmine got up. Carlos and Tiffany watched her put on her dress and they frowned. "Don't go. Stay with us." Tiffany pleaded, reaching out for Jasmine.

Jasmine looked at them and smiled. "Okay. But there's something I have to do first," she said, walking towards the door. "Mind if I leave the door cracked?"

"Not at all." Carlos said, shaking his head no and smiled as Jasmine went out the door.

Jasmine walked down the hallway until she got to room 510. She knocked on the door and waited. She stood off to the side so that she couldn't be seen through the peephole. After a couple of minutes, the door opened and Kenny peeked out of the room. His face wrinkled up in confusion as he saw Jasmine standing there. This look then turned into a smirk then he noticed what was on Jasmine's face.

"Is... is... that... what I think it is?" he stammered, pointing at her.

"Yes, it is. You said I wasn't nasty or freaky enough for you. I wanted to show you just how wrong you were." Jasmine said with a smile. "If only you knew how much freaky fun I've had tonight on this floor," she said, shaking her head. "These are the cookies you left behind; it's your loss. Have a nice life." With that, she turned away and walked back towards Carlos' room. Kenny came out of his room and watched as she opened the door and went inside the hotel room. It would be the last time he'd see her again.

END

12