All Comments on 'The Handshake'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
started

good but pitered out in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not your best.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Silly with massive plot holes.

.

1. The husband has to tell his boss about the security risk his wife and that guy Paul pose To national security. After they plant the trap for Paul there's no there's no further reason for the wife to keep fucking him.

.

2. How does the husband become this wimpy ass Cuck while working for national security?

.

3 Once Paul is caught giving the information to the Koreans why is the wife still fucking him? Why isn't Paul in jail?.

.

4 The wife obviously married under false pretenses. The husband had no idea about the wife's Is strong tendency good cheat Her bizarre sexual Deviant ....her inability tobengage in a serious adult relationship. There's never any focus about this on the story. Just because the husband gets a nite or 2 of intense sex from his cunt whore wife

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

I am curious as to how demander writes a story. Some writers create an outline of their vision and fill in the details to support that vision. Other writers just take their idea on a walkabout and go wherever their characters take them. Then there are those who are somewhere in between the straight path and the twisted one. I think demander's stories have a base in that straight path, but he can't help being honest with himself and wander off into his more twisted directions.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, not one f your best though.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for the tumor in your little brain to become big enough that u forget what you are!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out well but just got sillier and sillier as it went along. Some unforgivable mistakes too; how is it possible that Jenny's uncle Winston could have been married to her sister? Demander, you can do and have done much better than this. Up your game, sir!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Sadly took a nose dive half way down page two, pity could have been good.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not a very likable crew!

5

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

It seems to take a very long time for some of these guys to wake up to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tf is this cuck shit? Should've put the cuck tag at front so others won't bother reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly wrong and stupid to me.

Either you are into this type of life (cucky) or you are not.

And never would a guy who's not into it at all, let or accept that happen. Even with a few good fucks to compensate.

Nothing replaces or compensates for self-esteem, self-esteem.

His daughter has more dignity and respect than the MC.

As always in these stories, where the authors copy each other: the mother is a slut, the father is half man half wimp, and the girl has the biggest balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excuse me, but could someone do a study on the possible correlation between the quality of writing and the stupidity of the plots?

Because some passages are so grotesque that it borders on debility.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

The story started off well, but then there was a series of totally aberrant and particularly stupid situations.

Sorry, it went downhill for me after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I may have read it but seeing who the author was I skipped right to the comments. Those made it perfectly clear that i wasn't going to waste time enduring another demander dud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story sort of fell apart when she manipulated this husband of hers, capable of KILLING much larger men, having her ass chewed out by his shadowy government agency co-workers for potentially leaking info, and her marriage about to go up in flames. After all that, it only took ONE single video of him saying, "You did look hot in that video" for her to try her fucking best to groom his as a cuckold. Not once did he say anything about the guy. And since he jumped at the chance to fuck Helen, AND wanted at minimum equal amounts of hall passes.....she still tried to give him "Just the one..."

I would have laughed in her stupid unthinking face. She has no leverage, none. Her marriage is hanging by a fucking thread. It didn't make sense for her to negotiate ANYTHING. What honestly gave her the balls to even try? Did she have a cuck fetish and it overrides her rational brain? Is she that insecure that she NEEDS him to be faithful? That makes almost no sense with her porn star attitudes.

You did eventually show through the story that her bluff was only hot air, how easy it was to make her a literal live in slave that pleasures her husband and his mistress. So why even bother putting the bluff in there? It confused me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have a separate category called cuck shit. This one would be in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you write this story under the influence of alcohol or drugs?

If the beginning can suggest a quality scenario, the sequel is a display of stupidity bigger than each other.

Like what, alcohol and drugs do not work for all writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story bounced around all over the place. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought Helen was Jake's boss? How could he and Helen get married unless one of them quit their position? Nepotism laws would force them to make a decision about being employed at the same office. At the very least one of them would have to move to another position to eliminate the supervisor/ subordinate chain. As far as the character profiles are concerned, you just painted a fantastic picture of why the average person wants nothing to do with the creatures infesting the 'swamp'. All of the adult characters in this story were truly vile people. Even Jake who started off looking like a pretty decent person turned out to be another jerk. This was just an advertising piece for the 'Cuckster F*ck" ethic. -- for me it's 2☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to laugh at some of the comments, particularly from the anonys who just have to read the stories they hate and then they tell us all about it - LOL. I loved the story, nothing to take seriously, just fictional characters doing things that actually happen somewhere, sometime in reality. Good writing is always enjoyable to read, even when it is stretching the bounds of credulity.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I quit at page 2. Also, I agree with other comments, there should have been a cuck warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a full of shit story about a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well-written story, as is usual for this author. The plot greatly strains credulity, but perhaps that was the author’s intent. As a result, and in spite of the fine writing, I didn’t enjoy the story all that much. I, too, wonder how/why the author came up with this particular plot. I also wonder if Harryin VA actually read the entire story. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting fantasy spy world that would have the real spies wishing for a role in the next reality show. While it was well composed the concept isn't for many readers and to be honest when I got to the final two words my thoughts were along the line of total agreement; no need for a part 2.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

cucks get one star--

That explains the one on your mothers basement door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit reading at page two. Can't happen. The husband would have immediately lost his clearance and the wife can't be used in such a way. Creative way to add to the pile of cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it's a demander story, the cuck tag is automatically implied, even if he rarely admits it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Load of crap. Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with skruff101 that it took a nose dive on page two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could someone who needed a security clearance marry a self-described “party girl”?

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Not your best. Its a shame as when I see you have a new story I brighten up. This was just too ridiculous to have any believability. I look forward to your next story that I hope will be a bit more like reality. 3 stars

DaliniDaliniover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, the ups and downs, only issue i have is that it seems a little sterile, especially as a story told from the 1st person but overall 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I feel like it's a story about emotionally crippled people. It's hard to relate to them.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

D-man, this was really two stories that somehow got spliced together. The first story could have ended after Jenny confessed her obsession with big blonde studs. He ends things after they kill Paul. Then the second story could have been the cuck assuming his role while Jenny abuses him, then fucks him to keep him in line. A sad tail of yet another wimpy LW husband. Then add Helen as the bull to Jenny becoming a slave as maybe an extension or even a third story.

I think you let this one get away from you. Well written, but the second story was just not palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To long

to many cliches like "Male ego" that's a woman's excuse when they are on the losing end of a discussion they cant win

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Interesting and well written story. The problems I have are with the plot & story. Helen is his boss; how can they get married without one of them transferring or retiring? He should have divorced Jenny earlier; she cheated multiple time and has a known weakness and made no attempt to avoid it. Lastly, big plot hole - you didn't finish what happened to good old Senator Dick. Considering he pissed off a black ops person (possibly an assassin) Senator Dick should run and make a serious attempt to disappear (witness protection won't help him) or he should end up dead, or maimed (i.e. crippled and complete loss of his sex organs). That is on loose thread that Jake would not forget. Also, I wonder how Jenny's parents dealt with her now. She's divorced for committing adultery; I'm sure that will go over well.

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 1 year ago
WTF

Normally love your writing. This was bullshit

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I don’t normally comment on just Good Read ⭐⭐⭐. But I have to say this while a good story was not of your normal caliber. I did enjoy it. But I think we both know State Department does not off people. That roll falls under another US organization. They may us State credentials sometimes they are never paid by State. Even DS doesn’t do those things.

It was a good story. Thanks for writing it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Demander held it together for a couple of pages, then he lost it again. It really isn’t worth the effort to read.

GroundrodGroundrodover 1 year ago

Started great, ended in shit show

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story… but just weird… yes, weird. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh. It had nuances and interesting bits but it went off the rails at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely atrocious. Please stop subjecting people to this shit.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Dumb. 2 stars. The Bear was bored except for the beginning. Not your best.

The Bear

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

This is quite possibly the most stupid story I read on LW in the last 6 months and I read the stuff from types like Saddletramp. Well, I lost it after page #2 and could not go much further without losing my wits.

To criticize what is wrong in this story is like to try to explain Calculus topic to a Down Syndrome child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your characters are not consistent. Assassins are not cucks. No one with submissive tendencies, or the indecisive and weak, would be able to learn those skills. Passives are not chosen to be operatives. One star for absurdity!

ZK

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I'm not down with letting his bullshit slut wife get what she wants, even gets to have her boy toy even though he knew she was married when he got with her. Then he had the audacity to dirty dance with his bride, he needed to at least be hobbled, a nice limp to remember where his bread is buttered, so to speak

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

I believe 1 is about the highest score I have ever given this writer and here is another 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought the three lovers and the wife were all going to be assassinated. Very surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THAT was just awful. Well written….but completely stupid.

.

1 *

offkilter123offkilter123over 1 year ago

WTF did I just read? And why didn’t I stop when I clearly knew where it was headed?

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

How can he possibly love a POS who doesn't love him? (and yes, that she was willing to hurt him is proof she doesn't). BS. 2 stars, because at least he got a consolation prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out okay but you whent off the rails when you had him sleep with the slut. The rest was so over the top . Would have been better if the company had him do the wet work on his wife.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!! Congratulations!!! 5 stars from here!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Senator Dick?" - Dick is first name, LOL!

\

"I'm so sorry." - If she were truly sorry, she would have stopped after the first one.

\

"Morality clause?" LOL, fucking politicians is probably in her job description.

\

Why do these "alpha" males feel the need to assert their "dominance" over the husband, it rarely ends ell.

\

UNCLE Winston was married to her sister?

\

"But....after years and years, sex with the same partner gets old." - Hubby seems to be cool with it.

\

"You have my permission to fuck her once" - Once? Why does she get to choose? And maybe he doesn't want to fuck anyone else.

\

"When I got hard" - She calls him her "cucky" and he gets hard instead of throwing her out of bed?

\

"Male ego, more like." - Fuck that shit, like Jenny wouldn't have been worse if the roles had been reversed?

\

What happened to Senator Dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your better efforts. Too many things wrong with the relationships. Things that were both unbelievable and preposterous. Others that I just didn't like. Try again.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Although you are a favorite author, your stories are up and down for me. This one was one on the down side. Just not for me.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Excellent and fun! You definitely do your research as well. I had no clue how this would end, who would be alive, and who would be with who. Security clearances are tough on relationships, and even tougher on homewreckers.

Bravo!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
It

Started out good but than well there is no realizm I know its fiction and fantasy but no man could do all the sex he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, as is usual with your stories, trite, formulaic and painful to (try to) read.

danbo56danbo56over 1 year ago

i love your stories but i have say that this is not one of your better efforts but i like you as a author and wait your next story

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

1*

As Robert Downey JR. says "Never go full retard".

You went full retard with a story that started with excellence.

This is a crime.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Great start then...Cuck attitude, slavery...inconsistent anger and acceptance. It was all over the place. Once he started sleeping with Jenny again, it revealed him to be a weak man after all. Killing Drake was the only bright spot and even then it wasn't satisfying enough when Drake said it was worth it. This story ad so much promise but failed on so many levels. Gave it 3*s for the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first page was good and thought we had good story. Story kept getting worse as more pages were added until you rode it right off the rails

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Story started good and went to kinky fantasy - shit.... Here is a story the writer OVER-thought and tried to get too much.

\

2.9***, hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BSreader, there’s nothing unrealistic here and Demander has the freedom to construct his own fiction to convey his story. Gotta watch out for 26thNC: one of the top commenters on Lit and rabidly excoriates everyone. Most have an arrangement with Lit because of such high numbers. Lit should crack down on such asinine activity. To Demander: your stories are readable, inventive, and hold attention. Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the main character, Frank was actually a shadowy "spook", "fixer", "accountant" then he'd never would have broken "character" at the party with the dick measuring contest with Senator "Dick". He would have continued to "appear" as the harmless, clueless, weakling, mild manner husband while he mentally made an assessment of the situation with Senator "Dick" and Jenny. Faceless organizations like Frank's employer don't take kindly to their assets being in shit situations with high visibility. Frank would be expected to clean up his shit and be quick, discreet and thorough about it. Frank would gather information on Jenny and her exploits and then made a "risk assessment". Jenny would have graded out as a huge liability and would have experienced an untimely accident leaving Frank as the grieving "widower". Paul' Drake would be "interviewed" and he'd beg to tell "everything" about "anything" he knew then he too would have had an accident or just disappeared.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story

5 ⭐️

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

like a big box of Hamsters, climbing all over each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remarkably bland.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Wow.

A… story(?) constructed entirely from the silliest clichés on lit. The MC’s a cartoon. I’m surprised the author didn’t have him “chewing case-hardened steel and spitting out nails!” The guy’s a secret agent/delta force/paratrooper/astronaut (that last one I may have made up).

Once women love him they can’t give him up. Their love forces them to endlessly utter vapid pronouncements of undying devotion, which are casually and contemptuously disregarded by our strangely uninvolved and passionless hero.

He’s a legend among men, like no one who has ever lived before. Seriously. He’s impossible, Ridiculous, even.

And it goes on for pages.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Was good until he started to enjoy his wife fucking drake.I am ok with mc being dangerous don't like stories of humiliation or where mc is helpless

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Demander is still a top author, but this one was all over the place. Not one of my faves, but still appreciate the effort

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

a true cluster fuck

studyingstudyingover 1 year ago

If ANY outsiders are a security risk, so is Hank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God your stories are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drivel.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

A sad story about a bunch irredeemable fucked up people. Still a fun read. I wonder what Jake does for the State Department?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

ew u went icky with it :( i mean it is a porn sight lol idk someone that can do the job he does cant stop from fucking a whore. guess he is better at being a killer than a person. lol that was funny better killer than a person lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

oh for Christ's sake those poor kids i mean being raised by a killer and a whore they never had a chance lol but then u add the "adults" turn the house into a whore house. man, them kids are going to be fucked up lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lately feels u are trying to put a wack-off fluff piece into an emotional LW stories. it very disturbing u might want to see someone about that or maybe u have, and this is some type of "writing it down therapy"

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This author really writes some hi level wimps for male mc. This is just a ridiculous bad collection of words. Too bad the ratings do not go negative.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

Interesting twist to include that State runs an assassin...a fairly disciplined one. It makes for a great read even if I'm not sure any male could relent enough to let Drake keep fucking Jenny for the trap...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Fascinating premise and entertaining as hell. Over the top? Nah, not really. 5*

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

The further you get into this yarn the wackier it gets. I don’t have a problem with that because it is fiction, so the author can write whatever he wants. It starts with a conventional married couple in everyday America. Then hubby finds that wifey is cheating from a bone crushing handshake (weird). Then wifey whores herself to the CIA to catch a Korean spy. Then hubby bonks his boss in her office at the CIA. Then wifey becomes a slave to hubby and his CIA boss/ lover. After all these twists and turns my head was spinning! It certainly wasn’t dull. The only thing missing was aliens. Perhaps wifey was one? 5 stars because I was in stitches by page 4. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aliens

Of course there were aliens. Behind the scenes Martians actively wielding their slut ray.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

In my opinion, too convoluted; too formulaic. Had a fairly good basic story...highly erotic and exciting. I think it needs a good re-write. And, as usual with most LW stories ends very abruptly, sort of like falling off a cliff into an abyss. The ending needs work. As it is now, it seems as of the author seems to have gotten bored and just finally wanted to end it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I thought you were putting up a front, so I'd be a nice faithful wife." - Why should he have to "put up a front?" Was there any reason why he shouldn't have EXPECTED a "nice faithful wife?"

\

"It's only fair." - It's NOT fair! A ONE-TIME hall pass, with a woman of her choosing doesn't offset months of cheating behind his back with multiple men!

\

He WASN'T a cucky, at least not before, and he only is now in order to do his job.

\

"Tighter that Jenny" - Yeah, because she's not a slut for thick cocks like Jenny.

\

"you won't have any luck with her. She's married." - Yet, she expects that Hank has fucked her, even though she's married?

\

"You were my cuck." - She obviously had no respect for him.

\

Wouldn't that living arrangement be a security risk? If the wrong people find out, they could be blackmailed.

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Started out great, then just got completely stupid and unbelievable.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Enjoyed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

At the beginning I thought somebody had a clue about clearances. That was quickly disproven. James Bond is closer to being factual.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 1 year ago

Although a tad unbelievable in spots, it is still a good story.

.DOL

PorterrhPorterrh12 months ago

Reasonable start and then just fell off a cliff

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous