The Handyman Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt and Josh's sleep over Part 2.
2.4k words
4.66
9.7k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

The following morning, I woke up to the sight of Matthew in his briefs. He was bending over to pick up some empty glasses from the coffee table. The sight of his butt sent blood flowing down to my member. But I decided to ignore my growing erection and sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and said, "Good morning."

Matthew turned his head to me and said, "Morning,"

I looked past him to the window and saw it was cloudy, like it was going to rain.

"Coffee? Just made a pot?" he offered.

"That would be great."

He went to the kitchen to grab the decanter. During that time my erection had faded away and when he returned he placed the mug with warm coffee on the table. Immediately, I grabbed it and took a sip. It was hot and bitter, but strong. The way I liked it. He grabbed his cup and sat down next to me on the couch.

I turned to him and said, "What time did we fall asleep?"

"You fell asleep at like 2, I stood up for another hour."

He grabbed his phone and looked at it for a few seconds, "Looks like it's going to rain to all day and tonight," He sighed, "There goes that chance for any outdoor sex."

I smiled and rested my head on his arm, "Don't worry, there are plenty of places inside we could fuck."

"Yeah, that we do," he snickered, "I just prefer outdoor sex."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes drinking our coffee, while I thought of the many public places the two of us could have sex in. Then I broke the silence by asking him, "So has anyone ever told you that you look like KJ Apa?"

"The guy from Riverdale? Hell yeah, I've been told many times. I've had a good amount of girls fuck me for that reason."

"That's nice."

"What about you? Any male celebrity look-a-like you fucked?"

"No, sadly," I turned my body to him to face him, "Okay, if you could sleep with any celebrity, male or female, who would it be?"

"That's easy, Sofia Vergara."

"You know Joe Manganiello is her husband right?"

"Oh yeah? He's pretty cool. Let me guess you'd want him?"

"Although that would be awesome, it would go to Dylan O'Brien."

"Teen wolf dude?"

I nodded, "He was also in the Maze Runner films."

"Yeah, he is pretty cute," then he paused as if he said something he shouldn't have.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just I'm not used to it yet. You know talking about guys that way."

I placed my hand on his shoulder for comfort, "I understand, I am here for you. You can say anything and do anything you want."

He placed his hand on mine and said, "I know, thank you," he took a sip from his coffee and then asked, "When did you know you were gay?"

"I was young. My cousin and I did a few things and I realized I was gay."

"Do your parents know?"

"They do. My mom is okay with it. My dad on the other hand took a while to accept me. It helped that his parents gave him a scolding about it."

"That's great that your grandparents support you. My mom would be okay with it I think, my dad on the other hand wouldn't."

"It can take them some time to come around. Or not, but what's important is to accept yourself."

"I know, and I am glad you are here to help me with this."

"Of course," we paused, then I asked him, "So aside from Grindr, did you ever have feelings towards a guy?"

"Feelings? No, but once in the locker room, a teammate was changing next to me and I saw his cock. And for some reason, I was getting hard. Lucky for me, I had a towel to cover it. I had let him finish changing before I changed. I didn't want him to see me hard for no reason. After that, I questioned what happened and just shrugged it off. Went to go fuck a girl to make myself feel better. Maybe I've been bisexual for a long time and just never paid any attention to it."

"What about me?"

"I mean," he paused, "You're pretty cute."

I almost blushed when he said that.

He continued, "And when I first met you, all I wanted was to rip off your clothes and have sex with you. It's why I got hard. You also have a nice butt."

"Thanks, I'm flattered."

"I legit don't know what happened, it was a new feeling for me. Then when I got to know you, you turned out to be a great guy."

I couldn't believe what he was saying, I was so happy to know that Matthew liked me more than just a hookup. Made me wonder if we would become a couple. I did like him and had feelings for him. I would just have to wait and see.

Our stomachs made a grumble noise and we both looked at each other. "Yeah. Let's order some food, it's going to rain," he said as he grabbed his phone. We had decided on Chinese so he placed a big order that would last the entire day and evening.

When the Chinese arrived, I was laying on his bed, still in the briefs he lent me. While Matt put on a robe to look presentable at the door. Which just rang. He went to get the food while I got a text from my mom telling me to be careful tonight. There was supposed to be thunderstorms. I replied telling her I would be safe and for her and the family to be safe as well.

When he returned we ate and played some Call of Duty for a few hours. By 6, the rain was already coming down hard and even heard a few rumbles of thunder.

Matthew placed the controller on the rug and turned to me, without saying a word he pressed his lips on mine and we began to kiss. Slowly, we lied down until I was on top of him. Our tongues began to do battle in our mouths as my hands moved up and down his slim body. We paused so I could remove my shirt then went back to kissing. His hands slid down my slim body towards my crotch. Where he slipped his hand into the briefs and began to stroke my erection.

We continued for a bit before I undid his robe and opened it. Then I began to kiss his pecs and then his abs, then eventually made it down to his crotch. Where his cock was pressing against his Calvin Kliene briefs. I pulled them down to just below his balls and swallowed his cock. Matthew tilted his head back as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. My eyes stared back up at him as I did. He placed his hands on the back of his head as he enjoyed my cock sucking. He would let out some silent "oohs" and "ahs" as I continued.

I continued to pleasure his cock, taking it deep into my throat to allow my throat muscles to massage it. Which caused him to let out soft moans every time I did. My mouth made slurping noises as I continued then after a bit, he made me stop as he said, "Your turn."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat on my heels as he rose to meet my cock. He pulled out my cock and immediately took it into his mouth. Like before, he sucked on the tip for a bit then gradually moved down my cock. He pushed it deeper into his mouth until he reached the base where he gagged and pulled it out. He coughed for a bit then looked up at me with watery eyes.

"It takes practice, take it slow."

He wrapped his hand around my shaft and then his lips around the tip and began to suck on my cock as his hand twisted up and down. He got into a good rhythm which caused me to tilt my head back in ecstacy. He continued this for about five more minutes when he stopped because his jaw was hurting. I told him it was fine and that he did much better.

He got on his knees before me and we kissed once again, this time with us stroking each other. Then we stopped kissing when we saw the flash of light. It was lightning. The rumble came and shook the house but we ignored it and we went back to kissing. Slowly we made it back down on the bed, where I was on top of him once again. His hands moved away from my cock and reached into the back of my briefs and grabbed my butt cheeks. He gave them a good squeeze as he pulled them apart. My hole was itching for his cock and I wanted it now. I stroked his cock for a bit before I stopped and pulled down my briefs. He placed his hands on my hips as I lowered my bottom over his cock. Slowly, I pushed it into my hole and continued to go down.

When his cock was fully docked, I began to move up and down his member. His hands were still on my hips as mine were on his chest for support, I moved faster and faster as we continued. His facial expressions told me he was getting close to cumming. His bed rocked back and forth as I moved my bottom up and down on his cock. Then it all stopped when the power went out, but he didn't care as he sat up and lifted me to put me on my back with his cock still inside. He was now on his knees sliding his cock in my hole at a fast pace. I began to moan as he did too. I couldn't believe how much ecstacy I was getting from this. It was like he just let loose on my hole. My eyes began to roll back as his cock rubbed against my prostate and I could hear his grunting only getting louder. Then his body began to slow as his grunts only grew louder, I felt his cum beginning to shoot out into my hole. Slowly, he came to a stop and lowered his body onto my chest as he finished.

As he lied on my chest, breathing in deep, I ran my hand through his hair.

"Fuck, that was a good fuck," he said.

"Yeah, that it was. Your sheets though," I said.

"Fuck them"

`The next morning, I woke up to Matt's arms wrapped around me. Apparently, we had fallen asleep cuddling. I looked at the digital clock in his room and noticed the power was still not back on. Next, I reached for my phone and turned on the camera. I moved my head back towards his face and took a selfie. It was pretty cute. I said his name but he didn't wake up. Instead he moved a bit and I felt his bulge rub against my butt. I could tell he had morning wood.

Cautiously, I removed myself from his embrace and slowly went down the bed to his crotch. Then I turned him onto his back without waking him and gazed at the tent in his briefs. While looking up at him, I slowly opened his fly. I had never sucked a guy's dick while they were asleep and was wondering if you could cum while asleep. I took out his semi erect cock and slowly took it into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down slowly so I wouldn't wake him. And to my surprise, his erection grew larger in my mouth. Wasn't sure if he noticed what had happened or that he was legit just getting harder without knowing it. But I continued and when he was fully hard, I took his cock deeper into my mouth. He hadn't woken up but I noticed his breathing getting deeper and deeper as I continued.

At some point I got lost in the pleasure giving as I noticed Matt had woken up and now had his hands behind his head and was looking down at me. I looked up at him to see a smile on his face.

"Waking up to a blowjob is something I can get used to," he said.

I took out his cock and stroked it as I spoke, "Sorry, I got horny."

"It's fine."

After a while, Matt grabbed my head and began to thrust. Shoving his cock into my mouth and pulled back down. He used my mouth like a fleshlight and I loved it. Then he stopped and let me continue to slurp on his cock. The oohs and ahs left his mouth as I bobbed my head up and down his cock and I knew he was getting close to cumming by his grunts. I could already tell when he was going to cum, it was something I was good at.

He grunted when he said, "Fuck," and I felt him starting to shoot his load into my throat. I continued to suck as he came, firing every ounce of cum he could into my mouth. When he was done, I sucked out the last remaining drops of cum from his hole and swallowed. Then I moved up on top of him and we kissed. His hands reached for my butt and gave them a few squeezes.

"So, are we a couple now?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know, maybe? I'm sorry I'm still new to being with a guy."

"I mean I like you," I said.

"So do I, so maybe we are."

I smiled, "Let's just see where this goes."

I grabbed my phone and showed him the pick, "I took this pic of us, I hope it's okay."

He looked at it and smiled, "I do. Send me it."

We continued to make out for a bit until we decided to eat. I stuck around for a bit, unfortunately, the power hadn't come back by the time I left, but he said he'd make due.

The rain had turned into sprinkles as we stood on his porch, I told him that I had a great time and he told me he did too. We kissed and then I went home.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers