The Handyman Ch. 05

Story Info
Matthew and Josh go to the mall for some fun shopping.
3.5k words
4.64
7.8k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

Victor grunted as he pushed up and pulled down the dumbbell. I was standing behind the dumbbell rest as his spotter.

"So when do I meet him?" he grunted out.

I looked down at him, confused, "Who?"

"You know who, your new boyfriend," he pushed the dumbbell all the way up and I helped him place it on the rest. He sat up and turned to me, "I've met your last boyfriends. Is this one a murderer or what?"

Victor wore a loose tank top with workout shorts that ended mid thigh. He had always been thin since he was a runner, but lately he had been working out more and building muscle. His skin was tan and his hair was cut short like a buzzcut. He didn't like having hair longer than a buzzcut. "Too much maintenance" is what he told me once. He was Hispanic and had taught me many Spanish words, mostly Spanish slang. His family loved me and didn't care that I was gay. They accepted me into their family because of how close Victor and I were.

Our friendship started in the 5th grade when he told me he liked the Pikachu shirt I had. It was silly how we became friends but it's something we often joked about. Victor always looked out for me and acted like a brother to me. He was the first person I came out to and he supported me all the way. "You're still my best friend and nothing will change that, unless you murder someone or do something horribly wrong." he said to me. Although he is straight, there have been times in the past where I've sucked his cock. Mostly out of curiosity but other times it was just me needing to suck a cock. He would tell me it didn't change anything between us or his sexual orientation. He still loved fucking women and being with a woman. "But sometimes you gotta help a homie out," he'd often wink after saying that.

"Well, I don't know," I moved to the bench and sat down, "He's still new to all this."

"It's been a month now right?" I nodded, "You gay guys work fast turning straight guys to your side" he elbowed me in a joking manner. He always made jokes like that, any other gay would probably be furious with him for jokes like that but I made the same type of jokes. Plus, it was always between us.

"Well, it turns out he has been either bisexual or bicurious for a while now. He claimed to have a hard on in the locker room once after seeing a teammate's cock."

"Come on, I've gotten a boner in the locker room as well. It's random, these things..." he grabbed his junk, "...have a mind of their own sometimes."

"Oh trust me, I know. I can't be near an attractive guy and not have a boner."

He nudged me again with his elbow again and winked, "I'm an attractive guy and you don't have a boner right now."

"Maybe you're not that attractive," I said with a grin across my face.

"Ouch! Okay, calm down."

We both laughed.

"So do you like him?"

"I do, and I think I am falling in love."

"But?"

"I'm not sure if he'll love me back. We've been having a lot of sex and making out and of course spending time with each other, but I don't know if he has the same feelings I do for him."

"Like you said, he's new to this, give him time. I'm sure he will open up to you," Victor stood up from the bench and stretched then turned to me, "but I wanna meet him."

"Yeah, I'll work on that."

Later that day, I asked Matthew if I could stop by to talk to him. He had asked if everything was okay. I assured him it was, and he said yes. I drove over to his house with my light green pick up truck and parked in the street. I wore blue jeans with a yellow and blue polo shirt. The shirt was a design from one of my favorite video games, Mother.

As I walked to the house, I ran into Matthew's mother, Dorothy, "Hello, Mrs. Grayson."

She was looking through her purse when she noticed me and said, "Oh, Hi, you're that guy from Collin's Yardwork right?"

"Yeah, good memory."

"I have to remember people's faces for a living. Did Matthew hire you for something today?"

"No no, your son and I are friends. We've bonded over video games."

"Oh I see, good to see him making new friends. At least kind ones like yourself. Anyways, I must go. There is traffic on the 405 I must beat."

We waved to each other as she walked to her car. When I turned to the front door, I saw Matthew standing in the doorway. He had on a white Motley Crue t-shirt and blue jeans.

Dorothy had pulled out of the driveway and drove off. In that time, I had made my way to the porch and was now standing before my man. Matthew gave me a warm smile then said, "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Inside maybe?" He nodded and I entered. The door closed behind me and I turned to him. "It's nothing bad, if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, my best friend, Victor, he wants to meet you."

"Is that so? I suppose we can make that happen," he was less serious now and it felt like he was calm now.

"I'm sorry if you thought I came here with some bad news or something. I like you and he knows that. He just wants to meet you."

"To what? Check me out? See if I am good for you?" The serious tone came back.

"No, is something wrong?"

He turned his head and walked past me. "It's nothing," he said over his shoulder.

I caught up to him and turned him to face me, "Clearly, something is wrong."

He sighed and sat at the kitchen counter, "It's Cassidy."

I stood before him and said, "What did she do now?"

"She told one of her friends that I was bisexual, but with those girls, the word spreads fast and often get mixed. So now they are saying I'm gay."

"So? Fuck them? Or have you in the past literally?" I smiled.

Matthew frowned then smiled, "You're pretty funny."

"I mean, is it true?" I moved between his thighs and looked at him, "Did you fuck them girls in the past?"

"A few of them."

My hands were on his thighs when I said, "That's my man right there."

"Your man? I like the sound of that," the tension was releasing from his body. He was calming down. I moved my face closer to his as if we were going to kiss and said, "Fuck what they say!" Then we locked lips.

He grabbed my head as we continued to kiss for a few moments. There was passion behind those lips, he definitely had feelings for me. He just wasn't ready to let them out. But I knew in time, he would open up like Victor said. However, I needed to get his mind off of this thing.

We stopped kissing and I said, "Why don't we go out somewhere? Somewhere we can relax and take your mind off this thing"

"We can do that, have anywhere in mind?"

"Why not the mall?"

"Id' be down for that, I've been wanting to buy some new clothes and underwear. As a matter of fact," he stood up and opened up his pants revealing my baby blue Andrew Cristian briefs. "I told you I'd wear them for you."

"They look good on you. Do you like them?"

"They are a bit snuggier than I'm used to, but I do like them," he placed his hand on my waist, "Are you wearing mine?"

I put my hands on his to stop him and said, "No, they are in the dirty clothes pile, but I am wearing the same underwear as you. Come on, let's go. We can have fun later."

Matthew locked up and we decided to take my truck. Which was a 1993 Datsun pickup truck. It was my grandfather's truck, he used it every single day for work. I was honored when he sold it to me for $5. He wanted to give it to me but I refused and gave in and asked for $5. The two seater truck was my childhood memories and I didn't want it to be sold to someone else, I wanted it to stay in the family.

"This is an old truck," Matthew said while putting on his seatbelt.

The truck was warming up, "Yeah, it's a 1993 Datsun."

"Datsun? Never heard of that car maker."

I smiled, "Yeah, not many people our age do. It's now known as Nissan."

"Oh shit really?"

"It's old and a bit beat up, but I love it. It's helpful for my line of work."

"I bet."

Matthew told me to go to this mall that was a bit far because he knew none of his friends would be there. He said he'd pay for the gas but I told him it wasn't a problem. It really wasn't an issue, I just wanted him to be comfortable.

We got to the mall and the first thing we did was buy some lemonade. The mall had plenty of people for a weekday. He turned to me and said, "So what store sells those Andrew Christie underwear?"

"Andrew Cristian," I corrected, "and they are mostly an online store. The most you'll find in a mall is Hanes and Fruit of the Loom at like stores like Target or Wal-Mart. But I personally don't like those. Department stores carry mostly Tommy Hilfinger or Calvin Klein."

He took a sip from his lemonade, "You really know a lot about underwear."

"I know, it's almost like it's my fetish," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't know if I have a fetish."

"I'm sure we'll find out. But come on, let's go shopping."

We browsed around the mall. We went to Target and bought some things. Mostly snacks for us and I bought a new shirt. We also found a brand of underwear that was new to me called, Pair of Thieves. They were a bit pricier than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, but cheaper than a single pair of Andrew Cristian. I bought a pack of three briefs while Matthew bought both the briefs and trunks. Next, we went into Hot Topic and bought a few more things. They didn't have any briefs, but Matthew bought these funny Rick and Morty boxer briefs and he bought me a Call of Duty shirt.

When we made it to Gamestop, we browsed around for a bit and I found a Co-Op game we could play together. After explaining the gameplay to him, he was in on it. So we bought it for us and we left.

Before we entered the department store, we realized that we had a lot of bags so we went to leave it in the truck; then left to the department store.

At the department store, we looked through the clothes rack and although it was pretty expensive, I wasn't shy from buying it. Matthew found a pair of jeans he liked and wanted to try them on. The two of us went to the dressing room which was empty, with the exception of the guy at the entrance behind the desk. But he seemed entertained by his phone, he had noticed us but didn't say anything. We entered the dressing room at the end and entered together. Matthew undid his pants and pulled them down. Which allowed me to get a better look of him in the briefs. They did look good on him, his bulge looked much bigger on them then his Calvins. Which were looser on the package. I could see why he said they were snuggier than he was used to. He turned to grab the other pair of pants which gave me a view of his twink ass. Which sent blood flowing to my member. He began to put on the pants when he noticed me staring, "Enjoying the view?"

I smiled, "Yeah, those briefs look good on you."

He pulled up the pants and closed them, then turned to me, "What do you think?"

They were pretty slim and snug, they really showed off his thighs. I turned him to see how his butt looked in them and they were quite flattering. "I love them, you should get them."

He smiled and removed them then tried on another pair. They were similar but loose, I liked them as well. "I like them, more for casual stuff."

"Thanks," he removed the pants and put on his own. Right then and there I wanted to blow him but I knew if we were in this stall for too long the guy at the door would take notice. I didn't want to take the chance. We walked out and then went back to the clothing section.

At the underwear section, we browsed through the selection they had. Some brands I didn't recognize, but they had Tommy Hilfinger and Calvin Klein. I had never tried Tommy Hilfinger so I grabbed a pair and so did he. I also grabbed some Calvins and then we went to pay.

After we shopped, we went to go eat at the food court. It was still daylight but the sun was starting to go down. "What else can we do? We went to all the good spots in the mall."

He thought for a second then said, "I know a place nearby we can go, it's not a store or a mall or anything like that. But I think you'll enjoy it."

"I'm down," I said. We finished eating then went back to the truck.

Matthew gave me directions to the location. We drove a bit on the freeway then got off in a rural area. Then we drove up this hill, I noticed a trail near it. It reminded me of the Hollywood sign trail. We drove to the very top of the hill. The hill provided a beautiful view of the city below us and the sun that had begun to set. He told me to park under the big tree that was near the edge. I parked it in reverse so we could sit in the bed of the truck. I turned off the car and was going to reach for a blanket in the back of the seats when Matthew spoke, "Josh, thank you."

I turned to him and saw water in his eyes, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just, you're different. You aren't like anyone else I know. I love spending time with you."

"So do I, we've gone over this."

"I know," he rubbed his eyes, "It's just I wanted you to hear it again. I like you Josh Collins."

Warmth filled my body. It felt so genuine to hear him say that to me. Matthew liked me, he really liked me. It wasn't just some confused part of him, he was being real.

"I like you Matthew Grayson," I grabbed the back of his head and brought him closer to me, "I like you Matthew," then we locked lips. We kissed for a few moments then stepped out of the truck. We went around to the end of the truck, I opened the door and placed the blanket on top. We hopped on and we removed our shoes and sat there staring at the sunset.

Matthew's hand reached for my crotch and began to rub it, "I've been thinking about this all day," he said as I turned to him.

"How private is it up here?"

"Pretty private, people tend to leave each other alone up here.. It's a common make out spot."

"But we ain't making out."

"Nah, we're doing something better," he undid my pants and opened up my fly. I wasn't erect yet, but I knew that would change soon. I held myself up with my hands as he opened up my yellow briefs. He grabbed my soft cock and began to stroke it. Within seconds, it was full mast. He licked the tip then moved the cock into his warm mouth. He moved his head up and down slurping on my cock. He had gone deeper taking it all in. As he continued to suck on my member, I pulled off my pants. Matthew had gotten better at sucking my cock, but I hadn't fucked him yet. Every time I asked he would just tell me he wasn't sure if he was ready for it. I didn't want to pressure him until he was ready for it. It wasn't easy for everyone, especially for someone like him who had been a top all of their life.

After a couple of minutes of his cock sucking, I pulled him off my dick. I undid his pants and removed them entirely. His erection was pressed against the baby blue Andrew Cristian briefs, precum had formed a stain near the tip of his cock and it was only getting bigger. He lied down and held his upper body up with his elbows as I knelt between his legs. I pulled down his briefs and out sprung his cock. My lips wrapped around his cut cock and slowly slid down his shaft. I took his cock deep into my mouth and into my throat where I held it there for a few seconds. Matthew had let out some soft grunts when I did. I slowly slid up until I reached the tip where I sucked on it while my hand stroked his shaft. Matthew then said for me to lie down next to him so we could 69. I complied with him and he was the first to take my cock in then I followed up by taking in his. We were on our sides as we both sucked on each other's cock. My left hand was on his butt and occasionally would slide under his shirt then back up to his butt.

We continued to suck each other's cock for a few more minutes. I pulled out his cock first then he did it, we sat up and began to kiss each other once again. Our hands on each other's cock, stroking them softly. "I want you inside of me," I said to him.

He smiled as I lied back down. Matthew got on his knees between my legs. He pulled off my briefs and rested my bottom on his thighs. He spit into his hand then stroked his cock. Once his cock was lubricated, he began to press the tip between my cheeks. He slid in and bent forward. His hands were to my side as he began to thrust.

The truck rocked back and forth as Matthew sped up his thrusting. The moans grew louder with each passing minute, his and mine. The thrusting became rhythmic as time went on. The tip of his cock would rub against my prostate causing my eyes to roll back. I grabbed the blanket as I felt him coming closer to ejaculation. His panting and grunting was getting rougher and I knew it was time. Or at least it would have, if he hadn't stopped. He rose up and grabbed my legs by my ankles and went back to thrusting. He moved so viciously on my hole causing the truck to move more. I felt it, I knew it was coming, the grunting, the panting, the breathing became more intense. Matthew let out a loud grunt as he began to unload his seed into me. The thrusting did slow down but he continued to do so as he came. It felt like a fountain of cum had poured into my hole. He had fired at least five or six shots of cum in my hole.

Matthew slowly lowered himself onto my chest with his cock still inside. The two of us were sweaty and warm, but content. He then pulled out and lied on his back next to me. I turned to him with a smile on my face, "First time I get fucked in the back of my truck," I turned my body and rested my body on his. He wrapped his around me and held me close to him.

"Thank you for today," he said to me.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips, "Anytime, boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, I like that. I've been called that before but with you it's different. I like it."

"So when do you want to meet Victor?"

"Any time, boyfriend."

We both laughed and lied in the truck together looking at the sunset setting.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers