The Handyman Ch. 06

Story Info
Matthew meets Victor.
3.6k words
4.58
6.4k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

"How do I look?" asked Matthew before he stepped into my truck. He wore a light blue polo shirt with blue skinny jeans. I had told him to wear something casual. Which he did.

"Looks great," I said. Matthew opened the door and hopped into the truck. We had gotten used to not kissing in front of his house. For fear either his mom or neighbors would see. With his seat belt on, I drove us out of there. At the first empty red light, we kissed. It was a long kiss that lasted the duration of the red light. When the light turned green I drove and entered the freeway, that was down the road. The drive wasn't long thanks to the lack of traffic. Matthew had been telling me about this new update coming to Call of Duty. All I did was listen to him, I enjoyed being with him so much. Even listening to him was worth it.

Before we went to Victor's house, I drove to my house to drop something off. I parked in front of the house and told him I would be right back. I got off the truck and dropped off the item for my mother. When I came back, Matthew was staring at the front yard.

"You like the yard?" I said hopping back into the truck.

"Lots of flowers and trees."

"Yeah, my parents love gardening."

"Do you garden?"

I gave him a nod and said, "Yeah, those gladiolus by the porch are mine. I planted them last year."

"They look pretty, like you," he turned to me with a grin on his face.

I smirked, "Aren't you being cute today."

"Only for you."

I shook my head and turned on the truck and drove off.

Victor's studio apartment was located five blocks away from my home. He had moved there last year after saving up money. Victor worked at a workshop that paid him pretty well and his hours were flexible, which was great for a college student. He hadn't decided on a major yet, but he was always fond of building things. Which was something the two of us had in common. He had made a few things for my house, such as some cabinets and shelves for my mother. He made me a wooden sign that said "Free Blowjobs" which I had in my room. Of course it was hidden, I didn't want my parents to see it one day.

I had on a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans. We didn't really have to be presentable to Victor. The guy walked around in his underwear most of the time and even when he did have clothes on, they were tank tops and shorts. I knocked on the wooden door of his apartment and waited only a few seconds before the door swung open. There stood Victor with a big smile on his face. He wore a snug shirt with skinny jeans that were so tight it looked like he was wearing tights instead. You could even make out the trunks he wore underneath from how tight they were. "Josh and you must be, Matthew right?" Matthew nervously held his hand out, which Victor shook then brought him in for a hug. "We are huggers here," he let go of Matthew, "Come on in guys," he gestured.

The two of us walked into the apartment. It was tall, like most studio apartments and he had light furniture. And what I mean by that, he had a futon in front of a tv, with a coffee table between them. He had a single stool in front of the kitchen isle and well, his king size bed, as usual, wasn't made. Next to his bed was his exercise gear, which consisted of a workout bench, a pull up stand, a set of weights, and a treadmill. He was never really a tidy person. I remember in high school when I would visit, he would have dirty clothes all over the floor. It was like walking through a minefield, you never knew what was under those clothes. I would often go over just to wash his clothes so he wouldn't get yelled at by his mother. Which was something I bet he missed. As his mother had passed away two years ago from cancer. I had stayed over at his house for a week after she died, he sobbed into my clothes every night. He loved his mother so much.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" Victor offered.

"Yeah, what do you have?" Matthew replied sitting down on the futon.

Victor opened the fridge, "Uh, water, sparkling water, some orange, almond milk and...uh vegetable juice."

I turned to Matthew and shrugged, who let out a small smile, "I'll take some water.

"One water coming right up. You Josh?"

"Same."

I sat down next to Matthew while we waited for our host to bring us our drinks and sit down with us. Matthew turned to me and whispered, "Your friend is hot."

I smiled and replied, "Yeah, he is huh."

"Have you two you know?"

"A few times."

Matthew widened his eyes, "Solid friendship." he snickered.

Victor came back holding a pitcher of water with a few glasses. He placed the glasses on the table and poured water into them. Next he grabbed the stool from the kitchen isle and sat across from us.

"So, uh, shit, I actually don't know how this goes," he scratched his chin.

I sighed, "It was your idea!"

"I know, I know. It's just uh, I don't know."

"I'll break the ice," Matthew said, "How long have you and Josh been friends?"

"Uh, we became friends in fifth grade."

"Because he liked my Pikachu shirt," I said, interrupting him.

"Oh yeah, that shirt was dope."

Matthew continued to pepper Josh with questions and after a few, they were starting to get used to each other. They had become friends instantly. Which I wasn't worried about, since Victor was a chill dude. Matthew just needed to break the ice and he would open up as well.

About half an hour later, Matthew asked Victor about his sexuality. "So, are you bisexual too?"

Victor smiled and slapped his hand on his knee, "Nah, bro. I'm straight. But I do let your boyfriend suck me from time to time...oh snap, I probably shouldn't have said that."

"Relax," I assured Victor, "he already knows."

"Yeah, it's fine," Matthew added.

"Phew, good, I'm not good at this. Why did I even ask for this," the three of us laughed. Then Victor went back to the topic, "Yeah, never was into dudes. But I am a defender of LGBT people," he turned to me and said, "Hey remember that one time I beat up Michael Donovan because he was harassing you?"

"Yeah, you broke his arm and he couldn't bat for a few games...our school lost all the games he wasn't a part of," I was basically scolding him for something that happened a few years ago.

"Ouch," Matthew said.

Victor scratched his crotch then said, "Yeah, he kind of deserved it. Guy was a prick, I told you to use your karate skills on his ass."

"I mean, I would have used it if he attacked me. He was just calling me names and saying stupid shit."

Matthew leaned forward, "Wait you know Karate?"

"And a few other martial arts."

"What don't you know?" he joked.

"A lot, I like to learn."

We continued to talk for a few more minutes then Victor excused himself to use the restroom. While he was in the bathroom, Matthew turned to me and whispered, "I'm hard."

I looked down at his crotch and saw his erection bulging out of his thigh pants leg, "You keep staring at his crotch don't you?"

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

"No, it's okay. Victor has that allure on people. I bet you the two of you have slept with the same amount of girls."

"A guy like that? Yeah definitely," he looked down at his crotch then back up at me, "So what should I do?"

I thought about it. He could simply just ignore it and let it fade out. Which meant he couldn't stand up for a while. Or maybe I could convince Victor to let us suck his dick. It didn't bother me that Matthew was hard for Victor, I was definitely hard for other guys. And I wasn't sure if Matthew and I were exclusive yet. I bet he had plenty of orgies in the past so I bet it wouldn't bother him. Victor was the person I had to convince. I always enjoyed sucking his cock in the past and I knew Matthew would too.

The bathroom door opened and Victor stepped out. I turned to Matthew and said, "You wanna suck his dick?"

"You think he'll do it?"

"One way to find out," I grinned.

Victor sat down on the stool and said, "What are you two love birds talking about?"

I turned to him and smiled, "Your cock," I said bluntly.

Victor was drinking water when I said that, so he almost choked on it, "What?"

'My boyfriend is interested in your cock."

Victor cleared his throat and thought for a few seconds then said, "well, I mean, uh I don't know."

"Clearly, I must break the ice," I rose from my seat and walked over to Victor. He looked at me the entire time as I got closer to him. My hand landed on his pelvis and grabbed where his cock would be. I lowered myself down as I unzipped his pants. Victor looked at Matthew then back at me without saying a word. I opened the flaps of his pants and rubbed his bulge through the soft fabric of his trunks. He was a trunks guy. He used to wear briefs but found trunks and fell in love with them. His biggest complaint about boxer briefs were the fact they would ride up a lot, briefs just reminded him too much of kid underwear. Trunks were the nice in between for him. However, he has worn Speedos at the beach plenty of times.

Victor's cock began to grow as I continued to play with it. I would grab his package and lift it up, then rub my face against it. I could see the member forming a nice tent already. Victor rose from his seat as I pulled down his pants. There he stood with his pants at his knees and his bright red trunks concealing his pulsing phallus. He turned to the side so Matthew could get a full viewing. Reaching for the waistband of his trunks, I pulled them down slightly and his cock sprung out. Pointing directly at me. It was roughly 8 inches in length with a nice girth to it. Definitely an inch and a half of girth. My left hand wrapped around his shaft and pulled back his foreskin to reveal the pink head of his cock. With my tongue sticking out, I moved his member closer to my mouth until contact was made. My tongue then massaged the tip, sending a wave of pleasure up his body, causing his body to jolt. As his cock began to go deeper into my mouth, my lips closed and wrapped around it. I looked towards Matthew to see his reaction. He was really hard, I could see a precum stain in his pants leg. When the long cock was fully inside, I began to move my head back and forth at a slow pace.

My favorite thing about sucking Victor's cock wasn't the cock honestly, it was the fact that I was able to grab his bubble butt while doing it. Victor had an amazing ass. It was often mentioned as one of his best features. He'd also joke around saying he was the Latin Nightwing. He definitely was, especially with his charm.

Victor's cock slid along my tongue while my lips were tightly closed on his cock. He had begun to let out a series of "Oohs" and "ahs" as I continued to blow my best friend. My hands were clamped on his butt cheeks. Matthew had opened up the fly of his pants and was now stroking his member as he watched. Victor would tilt his head back every time I would hit a good spot. Then he would slowly look down at me with his mouth wide open.

After a minute, Matthew stood up and came to stand besides me. He opened up his pants and pulled them down to his knees like Victor had. His briefs were already pulled down and he stroked his cock. I gave Victor a few more sucks before I removed his cock from my mouth and went for Matthew's. My right hand began to stroke Victor's cock as I sucked on my boyfriend's cock.

This was something I wasn't planning to happen today. I expected the two to just get along and become friends, but here I was, sucking my boyfriend and best friend's cocks. As I continued to take my boyfriend's cock into my mouth, he also began to let out some "Oohs" and "ahs." then came the moans.

Victor moved his cock closer to mine so it could make contact with Matthew's. I took both tips into my mouth and slowly sucked on them. Their moaning actually became synced as I continued. However, having two cocks in your mouths isn't very practical. So after a few seconds of sucking, I pulled them both out and went back to sucking one, alternating between the two men.

After a few minutes of this, Matthew asked to switch with me. I was glad he was getting used to sucking cock. This would be the first time he sucked off another guy. I rose and stood where he was while he got down on his knees. Since Victor's cock was already out, Matthew got to sucking his. He moved slowly and passionately, taking the large member into his mouth. I could see the tip of Victor's cock pressing against Matthew's cheeks. While he did that, I undid my pants and pulled out my cock. Immediately, Matthew's hand reached for my cock and stroked it. After a few seconds, Matthew pulled out the cock and took in mine. His wet lips slurped along my shaft going back and forth with his tongue sliding underneath. I couldn't resist tilting my head back as his mouth pleasured my cock.

Matthew alternated between me and Victor's cock until he told me he was tired. Which I figured would happen since he had only been used to sucking one person's cock. As he rose, I said to the two of them, "Why don't we head to the futon for some more fun?"

Both of them said in unison, "Sure."

The three of us walked to the futon, where we removed our clothes. Now naked, I got down on all fours on Victor's opened futon. Matthew got on his knees near my butt while Victor kneeled before my face. I could already feel Matthew's cock begin to press in between my butt cheeks. He wasn't wasting any time. As he did that, Victor gripped his cock and moved it into my mouth. Now fully in, Matthew began to thrust at a steady speed. Victor decided to do the same to my mouth.

Grunts could be heard as the two began to speed up. Matthew's hands were clamped on my waist as his pelvis slapped against my butt cheeks. Victor on the other hand, his moans were only getting louder with each passing second. I just wasn't sure who would be cumming first. Victor has cum in my mouth many times, but it always took a while to get him there. He could hold on for a while. Matthew could also hold on for a while, but given the circumstance we are in. I feel he would be the first one to cum.

Matthew was at full speed when he started to cum. He didn't stop the thrusting though. As each shot fired out, he continued to thrust. His hand rested on my lower back as he fired his yummy load into my hole. Each shot of cum came with either a curse word or grunt, but when he was done, he came to a complete stop. He kept his cock inside as Victor held his cock deep in my throat. His hands were on the back of my head pressing me down. I could hear the moans escaping his mouth with each passing second. After almost a minute, he let go of my head, and then moved his hands to the sides of my head and began to thrust. I did my best to hold on as he slid his cock in my mouth at a rapid rate. I knew within seconds he would cum like my boyfriend.

Victor repeated "Oh fuck," between gasps as he grew closer to ejactulation. Then it came, Victor came to a complete stop as he fired his load. A combination of curse words and moans flew out of his mouth as he unloaded into my mouth. His hands still clamped onto my skull as he did. When he was done, he looked down at me as I licked his cock and sucked out the last drop of his gooey cum.

Matthew, who was still inside of me, bent forward and I turned my head to meet him with a kiss on his lips. With his arms wrapped around me, the two of us slowly lied down onto our sides. Victor also lied down in front of us.

"Didn't think I'd ever have a three way with two guys," he said.

"Same," Matthew said.

I smiled, "It was fun though, wasn't it?"

Victor grinned, "I mean it's always a good time with you. Your boyfriend ain't bad either."

"Thanks, Victor. You have a nice a cock," Matthew said from behind me.

Matthew's cock had eventually deflated and he pulled it out of my hole. However, there was still cum in there. I had to clean it.

"Any chance, I can use your shower?" I said to Victor.

"What? Round two?"

"More like, this cum needs to go somewhere. And I don't want to make a mess on you futon."

"Go ahead," he said turning onto his back.

With my butt cheeks clenched, I got off the futon and went to the shower.

I made it a quick shower. When I came back out, I saw both Matthew and Victor sitting on the futon in their underwear talking. I only had a towel around my waste as I sat down next to them. "So, are you guys sending Facebook friend requests yet?"

"Facebook? Nah bro, you know I don't use that. I use Instagram though. I post a lot of topless photos out there if you ever want to beat your meat to me," Victor said in a joking manner.

Victor turned to me sitting with his legs crossed while Matthew was on his stomach. "Why don't we go out to eat somewhere? Maybe somewhere that serves more than water?"

Matthew replied, "Sure, I'm down."

The three of us put on our clothes and went to Victor's truck. Since mine was a two seater, we took his truck. We got to the restaurant and began to talk some more. Matthew learned a lot about me and Victor's lengthy friendship.

After eating, we hung out for a bit more until the sun began to set. The two of us left Victor and was planning to take Matthew home when he asked if he could stay with me.

"Come on, you've stayed at my house a few times. Why don't I stay over your place for once."

My parents weren't home this weekend so the house would be all to myself. My sister wasn't going to be home for a few more days. "Alright, we can do that."

When we got to my house, I parked in the driveway and the two of us went up the second floor where my room was at. He looked around my room and saw all my posters of video games I had. Plus all the little toys of video game characters.

"Wow, this is a lot of stuff," he said staring at a statue of Masterchief.

"Yeah, dusting is a pain, but I find it worth it in the end," I said standing behind him. My arms wrapped around him and I hugged him. His hand was on my arm as he said, "Thank you for today," he turned to me and we had each other's arms wrapped around each other. I looked up at him and said, "You don't have to thank me every time you know."

"But I want to. You changed my life for the better. Before you, I was fucking girls left and right. There was never love between us. At least not real love. But with you, I feel that. I feel your love for me and I feel love for you."

Did he just say love? I thought to myself.

"Did you just say love?" I gasped.

"I did huh? Yeah, I think I love you."

I was filled with warmth when he said that, I smiled at him and said, "I love you too."

Our lips locked and we kissed. He had finally fully opened up to me and let his feelings out. Who knew it would take a three way with my best friend. We kissed a bit more before we decided to just hang out. He wanted to watch a movie on Netflix with me. So we stripped down to our underwear and climbed into bed. I wrapped my arms around his stomach with my head on his chest while his arm waa on my back as the movie started.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers