The Handyman Ch. 07

Story Info
Matthew's first time.
3.3k words
4.6
8k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

Chapter 7

The following morning, I woke up to the sun beaming into the room. It wasn't directly on us but it was giving light to the room. I looked at the clock next to the TV and it read 10:37 am. Matthew was still asleep only in his briefs, like I was. He was face down with the pillow just barely covering his head. I decided not to wake him and slipped out of bed and headed to the restroom. No one was home so it was fine for me to wander around in just my briefs.

In the bathroom, I relieved myself and brushed my teeth. When I opened the door however, there was a surprise standing in the hallway. My sister, Veronica. She turned to me and noticed what I wore and let out a small laugh, "hey there little brother. Nice butt huggers."

Embarrassed, I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around my waist.

"What are you doing home?" I whispered.

She got closer to me and said, "Why are we whispering?"

I knew I couldn't lie to her. She was my older sister. The person who was always there for me. She did play around sometimes but she was the big sis. The last thing I wanted to do was lie to her.

"There is a guy sleeping in my room," I nearly blurted out.

She made a shocked face that turned into a smirk, "Did you get laid in our house? I haven't even done that."

"No, no. He came over. We watched a movie, snuggled then went to bed. No sex."

"I see. So is he your boyfriend?"

"You didn't answer my first question."

She placed her hands on her hips and said, "Fine. Michelle got sick halfway through the trip and we had to come back."

Michelle was Veronica's best friend. She was always nice to me and it made me feel sometimes that she liked me more than a friend. But I never bothered to ask her or my sister.

"Is she okay?"

"She is recovering at home. So can I see this boy you brought home, who may or may not be your boyfriend?"

"Uh, not sure if I like the idea of showing my unconscious boyfriend to you."

"So he is your boyfriend!"

"Shit! Yeah, he is. I don't know why I am so embarrassed by it."

She placed her hand on her shoulder and said, "It's because you love him and that's okay."

I smiled and said, "Thanks Veronica."

I decided not to show her Matthew asleep. Instead I told her we could have breakfast together. She suggested she would make breakfast while Matthew and I got into some clothes. With her going downstairs to start the breakfast, I walked back into my room to see him still asleep.

I removed the towel and climbed back into bed. Then wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "Matthew, wake up baby."

He didn't react at first but once I ran my hands up and down his body and repeated what I said, he began to wake up. He turned to me and said, "You know the best way to wake me up is with a blowjob."

I laughed and said, "Maybe next time. Get up, breakfast is being made and there is someone I want you to meet."

"Who?"

"You'll see. Come on."

Matthew and I put on some clothes and got cleaned up then headed down stairs. We went into the kitchen, which was massive. The kitchen used to be smaller but a year ago we decided to renovate it. It led to the back patio which the entire back wall was made of clear glass with two sliding doors to go outside. The left side of the kitchen was lined with cabinets, the refrigerator, stove and other kitchen appliances. On the right side was the table where we sat to eat with a window looking out to the side of the house. Where my mother had her vegetable garden. Near the entrance from the living room was a counter where I would usually eat breakfast if we weren't all grouped up. In the middle of the kitchen was a kitchen isle with a faucet and counter.

Matthew and I sat at the counter while my sister was cooking eggs.

"Those are real eggs right?" I said to her. She was a vegan for about a year now. My mother was a bit annoyed at first when my sister came out as vegan because the Cuban food she loved to make had a lot of animal based stuff. But she learned to make vegan friendly food.

Veronica turned to me and rolled her eyes, "Yes, they are real." She then turned to Matthew and said "So you're the boyfriend?"

Matthew turned to me with a puzzled look on his face.

"She knows. Matthew, this is my older sister, Veronica."

He turned to her and said, "Nice to meet you Veronica. My name is Matthew. And yeah guess I'm his boyfriend."

"You guess?" She said confused.

I intervene to explain, "I'm his first boyfriend. He's new to being bisexual."

Matthew nodded.

"Ah I see. You look like that guy from Riverdale."

"KJ Apa," Matthew replied, "I know. I get it a lot."

Veronica served the breakfast and placed each plate before me and Matthew. She held a bottle of blended vegetable juice in her hand and stood across the counter.

Matthew took a bite and said, "thank you. It's good." It was pretty cute to see him act this way around my family. I knew for a fact he was trying to be representable for her.

"Thank you, see I can still make non vegan food," she stuck out her tongue at me.

I replied with my own tongue out at her.

Matthew laughed then said, "Is this what I am missing out on when it comes to having a sibling?"

Veronica shrugged, "it has its ups and downs. You're an only child then?"

Matthew nodded.

"I see. Having a younger brother is nice to boss around sometimes and sometimes shift the blame on."

"Ha ha, laugh it up."

As we ate, Veronica continued to get to know Matthew. It seemed that she liked him and they got along nicely. As it continued, his shyness dissipated and he acted his normal self..

After we ate, we helped her clean up. When we were done she said, "Alright, I got to do some stuff for Michelle and my own things. It was great meeting you Matthew," she stuck her hand out which Matthew shook.

"Same."

"I hope you meet my parents, they are nice."

That was something I was looking forward to. Not sure if Matthew was ready though.

She grabbed her stuff then left.

I turned to Matthew and said, "So what do you want to do?"

He looked around and said, "Why don't you show me around?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Since he had seen most of the house already, I took him outback. The first stop was the patio that we also expanded when we did the kitchen. It was long and wide to the length of the entire backside of the house. We had a grill and a smoker that my parents used. We had a long glass table which sat six people. Two lounge chairs and a pool table. The yard was big, we had a shed in the left back corner next to the cement fence. There was grass everywhere with a few raised beds near the shed. My mom would grow her flowers there and then she would later move to the front yard or other places in the yard. Opposite to the shed was a big avocado tree my grandfather had planted when they first bought the house.

Matthew was amazed at the back yard and how well we kept it. We walked along the stone path to the side of the house where my mother kept her vegetable garden. There we saw her many vegetables in raised garden beds. My mother loved to grow plants and use home grown produce. She had learned several years ago how to better grow organic produce. And she kind of went nuts. She began buying fertilizer and all these things essential to growing healthy and organic food. My father did have his doubts but he supported her all the way. Even built her a greenhouse for plants that needed the extra love. And all my mother's hard work came into fruition when we started having delicious produce. Which made us all happy then my mom dropped the bombshell on my dad when she told him she was planning to buy rabbits and chickens. Which he was entirely against because of the mess they made and how much care they needed. That led to an argument that left me and my sister just going to our rooms.

Matthew had squatted down next to a cherry tomato plant and looked at it, "Can I eat one?"

"Sure," I squatted down next to him, "My mom loves to grow her own produce. They are delicious and packed with nutrients."

He ate the cherry tomato and said, "Yeah they are good. I love your house. It's big and the yard looks so relaxing to be in."

"Thanks."

"I'd love to own a place like this. You know that is mine and not my parents. I was thinking about moving out," he turned to me and said, "And I was wondering if you wanted to live with me."

I was caught completely off guard by this. Our relationship was young but it was growing fast. The thought of living with him had never crossed my mind. But I wasn't against it. I knew eventually I would move out of this house but I figured it would be after college. Which I still had a few years left till graduation. The fact that he was asking me though made me feel that this relationship was going to work. I wanted to continue to be with him so maybe this would be the step in the right direction.

"That's a big ask," was all I said. I didn't want to give him a yes right away. I wanted to wait and see how things played out. He hadn't met my parents yet.

"I know, but just figured I'd ask. You know. I love you and I know it won't be for a while. But just figured I'd ask."

I wrapped my arm around his and said, "Maybe after you meet my parents then maybe I'll give you an answer. Don't want to be like, 'mom, dad, I'm moving out with my boyfriend who you haven't met.'"

Matthew laughed, "Yeah that's true. I'd like to meet them. Well when you think the appropriate time."

"You really want me to move in with you, huh?"

He grinned, "Maybe. Also I think it's important to know your parents. Maybe I should come out to my mom and dad too."

"Take it one step at a time, Matthew. Don't rush into this."

He sighed, "You're right. I know."

I rubbed his back and told him, "In time. Come on, let's go play some CoD."

"Yeah, I heard it's double XP right now."

We had been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare for a couple of hours now. It was the new one that came out in 2019. It was quite addicting. At the end of our recent match, Matthew asked, "Which of the operators would you sleep with?"

I looked through them all and said, "Probably Rodion," he was the young Russian prodigy. He was about 25 and was very cute.

"I'd probably go with Alex," he was the game's protagonist. He was older and a member of the CIA. He currently had a prosthetic leg due to the game's ending. He was pretty hot too but Rodion was more my kind of guy.

"Good choice, what about a female?"

"Mara, hands down. That chick is hot," Matthew had been sitting on the bed while I sat on the floor below him. He slid down the side of the bed and sat down next to me, "So you ever had the thought of fucking a woman?"

I frowned, "No, the idea has never crossed my mind. Since I'm gay and all."

"Was just wondering, that's all. Would you ever do it?"

"With a girl? I mean, maybe. Why you thinking I'm bisexual too?"

"No, it's not that. It's just a pussy is way different than an ass hole. Both give good pleasure but one just a little bit more."

"Do you want me to get a pussy?" I said with a blank look on my face.

"No no, that's not what I meant."

"I know, I was joking. Victor has told me about his pussy slaying."

He rested his head on the bed and said, "Yesterday was fun, huh?"

"It was."

He moved his head closer to mine until our lips locked. We began to kiss for a few seconds before he let go and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

His hand was on my chest and began to slowly move down. I wanted to protest because I didn't want to have sex in my parent's home. But for some reason, I didn't. His hand continued to move down to my bulge where he grabbed it. In seconds, my blood flowed down there and my member began to grow.

"Matthew, I don't know..." I began to protest but he shut me up by kissing me on the lips. With one hand he slipped his hand under my shorts and stroked my erection through my briefs. I decided to not resist it and join him and launched my hand towards his member. My hand undid his pants and reached for his erection in his briefs. After a while, I took out his cock and stroked it, Matthew then did the same to me.

For the next few minutes, we kissed and stroked each other's cock. I hoped my sister wouldn't come back soon, because she forgot something. I figured she would be out for a while, which gave us time.

Matthew was the first to stand up, I quickly took his cock into my mouth. My head moved back and forth at a steady rate with my right hand gripped around his cock. He began to let out soft moans as I continued. His cock would reach the back of my throat where I would hold it for a few seconds before releasing it. I saw his eyes roll back when I did so. My left hand was on his thigh slowly moving up to his butt to squeeze.

The moans continued for a few more minutes, before we swapped. This time, I sat on the edge of the bed while Matthew got on his knees. He stroked my member for a few seconds then took it into his mouth. The slurping sounds came naturally as he moved his head up and down on my cock. I titled my head back at one point when he found a good spot. I was so proud of him right now on how well he had got at sucking a dick. His hands played with my balls as he attempted to take my cock into this throat, he immediately gagged and pulled out. He removed some saliva from his mouth and said, "Maybe, not there yet."

I didn't say anything as he went back to sucking my cock.

After a few minutes, he stopped and rose up to meet my lips. We kissed and then he asked me a question, I wasn't waiting for. "Can you fuck me?"

"You think you are ready for that?"

"I mean, were you ready?"

I thought back to my first time and noticed that no, I was not ready. It was something that just happened. "I wasn't, so you have a point. But are you sure about this? It's going to be a bit painful at first."

He shrugged, "I want my first time to be with you. So let's do it."

I smiled, "Alright."

Matthew stood up and removed his pants and briefs. I told him to lie down on his back. Which he did. I went to my bedside table and opened the top drawer to get a bottle of lube. Which was important, he would be tight and this would hopefully lessen some of the pain when breaching.

Before I got on the bed, I removed my shorts and briefs and got on my knees near his butt. I poured some lubricant on my hand and began to lather up his hole. He reacted to the cold lube by saying, "That's cold."

"Don't worry, it will be warm soon," with his hole lathered up I lathered up my cock. I told him to pull his legs towards him to spread his butt cheeks, which he did. He looked nervous, which he should have. I was nervous my first time. "You ready?" I asked as I held my cock in my hand near the entrance.

He gave me a nod.

I pressed the tip of my cock against his hole and slowly pushed in. Matthew tilted his head back and gasped. But he gave me another nod to continue. I continued to push in despite him letting out some grunts as I did. When I was completely inside, Matthew let out a long gasp and said, "Fuck, that was weird."

"Don't worry, it's about to get better," I moved slowly at first so he would get used to it. I had forgotten how tight someone could be in their first time. Over time, his grunts faded away and turned into soft moans. His eyes were closed the entire time as I continued to thrust his virgin hole.

I didn't want to move faster because I didn't think he would handle it. So I moved at the rate I was, and given his tight hole, I knew I would cum soon. Not sure if he was ready to get cummed inside yet. I figured I would warn him when I was close.

This went on for a few more minutes, with Matthew turning his head side to side letting out moans and grunts. My moans began to come out as well as I knew I was getting close. "You want me to cum inside?"

He didn't answer at first, because he was moaning, but then he finally said, "Fuck it."

I sped up slightly to make it happen sooner. This didn't change much in Matthew as he continued to let out the same moans and grunts.

After about a minute, I came and fired each shot into his hole. I grunted with each shot that shot into his hole. When I was done, I slowly pulled out of his hole. He grunted when the head came out and some of the lube and cum came out onto the sheets. I laughed and said, "I guess you got some payback on leaving cum on the sheets."

He smiled and said, "Yeah."

He looked exhausted but also relieved. He slowly let go of his legs and let them fall on the bed. I bent down and took his flaccid cock into my mouth. Within seconds his member became erect and I sucked him at a rapid rate. I wanted him to cum too. I wanted him to release his seed into me.

After about a minute, he released his seed into my mouth with several grunts. When he was done, I licked his cock and sucked out any remaining seed from his shaft and swallowed. I moved up on the bed and lied down next to him. His arm wrapped around me and we kissed.

"So, how did you like your first time?"

He looked up at the ceiling then turned back to me, "It wasn't as bad as I thought. Gonna need some time to recover before I do that again."

"I'm glad that you want to do it again."

He smiled and gave me another kiss, "I'll do anything for you, baby."


Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers