The Handyman Ch. 08

Story Info
Matthew and Josh spend some time in the shower.
2.6k words
4.52
6.7k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

******The characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are fictional*******

Chapter 8

It had been a long week, but it was finally Friday. For school, I had a huge project to finish which took up most of my time. And on top of that, I still had to work. Which didn't give me any time to spend with Matthew. Thankfully we were able to keep in touch over phone calls and Xbox voice chat during the week. It had been a week since I fucked him and the first thing I asked him the next day was how he was feeling. He told me he was sore but other than that he was fine. He figured it would be something he would get used to. Which made me happy because he was willing to do things for me that he hadn't done before. Matthew was beginning to explore his sexuality.

Our relationship was still young but it was growing. Thinking back on it, I never expected to be with him. When I blew him that one day, I expected it to be a one and done. We would both walk our separate ways. But everything changed the day he sent the text asking me to come back for a second blowjob. Then came the confession later which launched us into a relationship. It was the best relationship I had ever been in. The two of us were madly in love with each other and Matthew was getting used to being with another man. So used to it that he has mentioned to me that we should move in together. Moving out was already on my mind, I had been putting money aside for it. And moving in with Matthew sounded like a great idea, but I felt it was a bit too fast. I wanted to move in together when we were both sure of our love. And after he met my parents.

During the week, I had spoken to my parents about Matthew. They were both happy for me and were looking forward to meeting him. My mother's first question was if he ate meat. Which I assured her that he did. Them being eager to meet him gave me hope for a positive introduction.

It was 7:35 p.m. when I finally left the depot where my father's trucks were stored. He had to leave and left me in charge until the guys were done. Today was a big day as we did a lot of places at the same time and we only had three trucks to pick up trash. Thankfully, it was over and I was so tired.

I had told my father that I would be staying over with Matthew. Which is where I was heading after work. The drive wasn't rough so I had arrived at his house a couple minutes before 8. I grabbed my backpack and walked up to his porch. Before I was able to knock the door opened up and there stood Matthew wearing grey basketball shorts and a blue tank top. He greeted me with a smile and brought me in. The second the door closed, his lips were already on mine. Our hands naturally wrapped around each other as we kissed and went deeper into his living room.

When we reached the kitchen, we stopped kissing and I saw the dinner table made and full of food. "I figured you'd like to try some Indian food?"

I smiled at him, "Of course, I'm tired and hungry.

The two of us sat at the table where he served me some soda. It felt good for some reason. My boyfriend went out to buy food and set up his table for us. The two of us served ourselves the food then Matthew sat down at the chair next to me.

"So, um, how was your day?" he said.

I let out a small laugh.

"What?" he frowned.

"Nothing, it's just cute to see you this way."

He smiled, "I see. I just want to make you feel good."

"I do feel good being with you, Matthew," my hand reached over to grab his.

The two of us ate while we talked. I told him about my day and my tiring week. He told me about what he did during the week. He mentioned that his mother was going to be out this weekend. Which is why we had the house to ourselves.

When we were done eating, I helped clean the table and wash the dishes. Then we went into his room. I closed the door and opened up my backpack, "So I got you something."

"Oh really? I don't have a gift for you," he frowned.

"That's fine, it isn't a gift exchange," from my backpack I took out two pairs of Andrew Christian briefs that I had purchased for him. One was red with a blue trim and the other was entirely white. I handed them to him and he smiled, "Are these Andrew something briefs?"

I gave him a nod.

"Want me to model them for you?"

"Of course," Matthew stepped into his bathroom then I sat down on his bed. A minute later, the door opened and Matthew stepped out wearing only the white briefs. He slowly turned around allowing me to get a full view of them on him. They were snug on him and made his bulge so appetizing. His butt looked amazing in them as well.

"You like?"

"I do, do you like them?"

"A bit snug but I can get used to them," he backed into the bathroom and closed the door. A quick change later, he walked out wearing the red ones with the blue trim. Once again he spun around allowing me to get the view then he walked towards me. He stood before me looking down at me. My hands wrapped around his waist and I brought him down to me. We locked lips and began to kiss. He climbed onto the bed resting his knees to my sides. His butt hung just above my thighs where my hands slid down to cup his cheeks.

We stopped kissing, "I love these, thank you."

I smiled, "No problem, I'm glad you loved them."

"Let me give you something back," he climbed off of me and got down between my knees. I placed my hands behind me to hold myself up as he unzipped my pants. The flaps opened and his hand rubbed my member through the fabric of my pink Andrew Christian briefs. Within seconds, my member had grown to full erection and was now out of my briefs. Matthew lowered his head and slipped my cut cock into his warm mouth. Slowly, he moved his head up and down with his lips tightly wrapped around the shaft. His left hand cupped my balls and began to play with them. Soft moans began to escape my mouth as he worked the shaft then went up to the tip. Which caused me to tilt my head back. Then the unexpected happened, Matthew lowered his head all the way down and shoved my cock into his throat. I was completely cut off guard but him doing the deep throat. Something he hadn't been good at in the past. But he didn't gag or cough, he held it deep in his throat.

After about thirty seconds, he let go and looked up at me with his red face, "You like that?"

"You've been practicing?"

He reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out a dildo, "I bought this the day we fucked. I used to get better at deepthroating with the plan to fuck myself with it."

Matthew took my cock back into his mouth where he bobbed his head up and down for a solid minute then he lowered his head back down. The fact that he learned to do this so fast with a dildo was amazing. It was further proof that he wanted to do anything for me.

The next couple of minutes, Matthew spent it sucking my dick with the occasional deepthroat. But he did stop, because his jaw was starting to hurt. However, that didn't stop him from kissing me on the lips. Slowly, I rose from the bed. We were now standing up kissing with my hand on his cock and his on mine. But before I went to sucking his dick, I said, "I'm a bit dirty, why don't we go shower?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

As we walked to the bathroom I began removing my clothes, my shoes and socks, then my pants and finally my shirt. Matthew turned on the faucet and allowed the water to run while we kissed some more. Then when the water was ready, together we stepped in still wearing our underwear. Matthew squatted down and immediately took my cock into his mouth. Apparently his jaw didn't hurt as he moved his head back and forth at a steady rate while looking up at me. Our underwear had been soaking wet.

After a few minutes, he stopped sucking my dick and then it was my turn. I squatted down as he rested his back on the shower wall. I pulled down his soaked briefs and took in the uncut cock. Moans began to escape his mouth that were amplified by the bathroom walls. With the biggest moan coming from him when I held his cock deep in my throat.

When I had stopped sucking on his cock, I stood up and we kissed again. Then Matthew turned around and placed his hands on the shower wall. His butt rubbed against my erection as if he was inviting me to enter him. I smiled and grabbed my cock and parted his cheeks. Slowly, I slid my member inside of him. He let out a gasp when I did but gave me a nod to keep going. This was the second time he was going to be fucked.

Matthew let out a deep breath when I was fully inside. My hands fell to his waist as I began to thrust. Slowly, I moved back and forth and Matthew began to let out soft moans and cries. His hole was tight which was nice and I did my best not to speed up so I wouldn't hurt him. His cries grew louder with each passing second, he was definitely enjoying it. So I decided to speed up a bit, not too fast though. I had to remember he was still new.

Matthew let out a loud moan when my member rubbed against his prostate, he began to pant. My movement was now at a steady speed and he wasn't complaining. Then after about two minutes, I felt myself coming close.

"I'm getting close," I shot out.

"Keep going," he said in between breaths. His eyes were closed and his head rested on his forearm. I continued to thrust and then it happened. My body shook and my knees bent as I fired my first load into his rectum. I let out small grunts as the rest of my load flew out. When I finally finished cumming I let out a stretched out deep breath. My cock was still inside of him as he moved and rested his back against my chest. He turned to me and said, "Having cum inside of me is a pretty weird feeling."

"Yeah, I was the same at first."

My arm was wrapped around his and his were now on mine, "Last time we had shower sex, it was the first time you came in my mouth. Now you've cum in my ass."

I grinned, "That's right huh? I completely forgot about that."

"I sure didn't," then we kissed.

After the shower, we dried ourselves off and put on our briefs. Together, we climbed into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I need to tell you something."

By the blank look on his face, I couldn't gage what type of thing he was going to tell me. Clearly, he wasn't going to break up with me. It had to definitely do with something else.

"I'm all ears," I said, turning my head to him.

He lied on his back and began to talk, "I told my mom that I'm bisexual."

Matthew quickly opened up about being bisexual to me and I knew one day he would tell his parents, but I wasn't expecting it to be this soon. I prayed everything had gone well between him and his mother. Which made me wonder why he hadn't told his father yet.

"How did that go?" I asked with a concerned tone.

"Well, at first, she was in shock. Then she took out a cigarette and began smoking in the house. I had told her that she was always giving me shit for doing so, but she said she needed one. She didn't yell nor raise her voice. Instead, she asked me questions. First one was how long was I bisexual and I told her a short time. Eventually she asked me about you. She told me that she noticed that you were around more often. I told her that you were my boyfriend and she remained silent for a bit. Then she finally said that she was okay with me being Bisexual. My father on the other hand might have an issue," Matthew paused. I could see his eyes water and that's when I grabbed his hand, "She began to cry and then I began to cry. She told me that she loved me and I loved her back."

"It was very emotional," Matthew gave me a nod as he rubbed a tear from his eye.

"For the first time in a long time, we had a heart to heart. I didn't like being a trouble for them but I was rebellious in my high school days. I was always sneaking out of the house. My grades weren't any better. I hated being told to do something by them and now here I am," he grabbed my hand and turned to me with a smile, "wanting to become a better person because of you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

His words hit me so hard, it was the first time in a long time that a boyfriend felt this way with me. Life had a weird way of making people meet. Matthew was a customer who I was now madly in love with.

"I'm glad that you took that step. Many people can't but you did. And I'm glad that your mother was accepting of you."

Matthew's smile faded and he let out a sigh, "My dad might be an issue. I'm not sure how that will go. But my mom said she would stand by my side."

"If you want, I can be there too."

"No, this must be a family thing. The little time we have as a family."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, my mom and dad are getting a divorce."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I mean, it sucks but I knew it would happen one day. Their marriage had been dying for years and I knew they only remained married for me. I am their only child after all."

"You want to talk about it?"

He rolled on top of me with his face inches from mine, "No, I think we can do that some other time. I just want to cuddle with a movie."

I smiled, "Alright, why don't we watch that new Netflix movie,"

"Sounds like a plan."

He turned on his Xbox and put on Netflix, then found the movie. The movie began to play as he wrapped his arms around me. His head was next to mine as we lied on our sides, in each other's arms, watching the movie.


Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers