All Comments on 'The Handyman Ch. 08'

by Bjsroxxs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Nice story; I like. A sap for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Touching Love Story!

Matthew and Joshua are good for each other! I love the innocent way this story started with Josh at a new customers home trimming hedges, when he spots the boy that has now become someone significant asleep on his bed through the window!

I have read a couple of the chapters along the way, hit and miss I guess! But I enjoyed Tales of Dick, so today having a free day. I have read all of this story that has so far been posted! At first it seemed a little bit immature to me, and I was not sure if it was something to get into! I am glad I took the time today to read it all. Well worth my time. Thank You for writing a nice love story.

The thing I have enjoyed most is the good effect that Josh has had on giving Matt something he didn't seem to realize he needed!

I have enjoyed watching these two characters find each other and become what they now are to each other! Its fun to watch a mostly straight guy be open enough to find out new and frightening things about his sexuality!

The highlight of this chapter and through out the story has been watching Matt become so willing to make sacrifices, and try unthinkable new things just to give Josh all that he has! He has become my favorite character in this story, just because of how he has changed so much! I hope we might still have a few more chapters to read on this great love story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBjsroxxs@Bjsroxxs
living in Cali. Love reading stories on this site and love writing. Instagram: Bjsroxxs and my Twitter: Bjsroxxs it's where I will update on my stories and hopefully talk with my readers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES