The Handyman Ch. 09

Story Info
Matthew and Josh go on a date.
2.7k words
4.27
4.3k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had gone by and Dorothy managed to get Matthew a job at her firm. It was a part time job. He did errands for the people around the firm, such as coffee orders, food orders, deliveries, etc. It was meant for him to get some experience in. I was really glad that Dorothy was supporting her son this much. It wasn't that long ago that the two weren't talking to each other. But now we are here, she has accepted him and because of it, they've become more open with each other. She really enjoyed Matthew being with me and even told me that I was a good influence on him.

As for my parents, I introduced them to Matthew. Both of them fell in love with him. Especially my mother who loved the fact that Matthew enjoyed her cooking. She even began teaching Matthew how to garden. My dad liked Matthew as well.

It seemed that life was going great for the two of us. My father said he was planning to make me a manager. Which was going to be great with my plans to move out. But Matthew did tell me he was concerned about coming out to his father. As his father was really religious. I assured Matthew that he should take his time with his father. To not rush into this. It was good he did with his mom, but his father would be difficult. I knew from first hand experience, as my father also was a bit hard at first.

It was Friday and the work week was pretty hefty. It was also the final week of school which was great, because I would be able to spend the rest of the summer with Matthew. Our plans for the night was to go watch a movie then go eat. It was a very cliche date, but who cares.

I was parked in the firm's parking lot when I saw Matthew walk out of the building. One of my favorite things about him working there was the fact he wore dress clothes. He looked really good in them. Plus his butt looked amazing in the dress pants. He hopped into the truck and gave me a smile, "Hey there, babe"

"Afternoon, how was your day?"

He smiled again and said, "Boring as fuck. And I've been thinking about you all day."

"That's pretty gay, bro," I said joking.

Matthew grinned and said, "I'm dating a clown, aren't I?"

"Does that make you my Harley Quinn?"

"I guess so, Mista J," he said with his best Harley Quinn voice.

The two of us laughed for a bit. Then when the laughter died down, I drove us to the restaurant. It was a burger place near the theater. We ate and talked about each other's day. Then when the dinner was over, we walked around a bit. Since we still had time before the movie.

We walked through an alleyway and for some reason the conversation led to talking about past relationships and where we had sex, "So have you done it anywhere public in the past?" Matthew said.

I searched my mind for any public times I had sex and a few results came up, "Yeah, there was this guy who I blew behind a Carl's Jr."

"Ooh, look at you being a voyeurist."

I shrugged, "I mean, I was young and wanted to suck every cock attached to the good looking guys."

"And did you?"

I smiled, "No, I wasn't the school whore. If that's what you're asking. But I did have my fair share of cocks to suck in high school."

"That explains why you're so good at it," he said with a grin on his face.

"I suppose so, what about you?"

"Plenty of places. Theme parks, lots of bathrooms. There was this time I did it in a casino. But the most public place I did it was inside a department store. My girlfriend at the time went inside one of those circular clothes racks. She had brought me closer and sucked my dick while I pretended to look through the clothes."

"That sounds real hot," I commented.

"It was, especially since she let me cum in her mouth."

I looked around and saw the alley was pretty empty and not too lit. "How about an alley?"

Matthew turned to me with a grin on his face, "Nope, you want to?"

"Hell yeah!"

The two of us walked down the alleyway and found a nice little dark spot near a dumpster. I lowered myself into a squat and began to undo his pants. Matthew began to look up and down the alleyway. I rubbed his crotch through the fabric of his navy blue briefs. Then a moment later, I pulled out his cock and quickly took it into my mouth. Slowly my head moved back and forth at a steady speed, passionately sucking my boyfriend's cock. My tongue slid on the underside of his cock while my lips were wrapped around his shaft.

Matthew began to let out soft moans while I pleasured him. He made sure to look both ways every so often. But his eyes were constantly glued to me. My hands were on his thighs but slowly moved up and reached inside his pants. Where I began to caress his underwear covered butt cheeks. I loved his ass. I loved his cock. I loved Matthew.

I spent the next few minutes pleasuring his cock while he continued to let out moans. The moans didn't grow in sound but they did become more persistent. Then the pleasure session came to a close when I heard the beep from my watch telling me we had a few minutes to get to the theatre.

With my right hand, I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it while my mouth was on the tip. Within seconds Matthew's body convulsed and his knees bent as his load began to fire out. He rested his head on the wall as he fired every single shot of cum into my throat. When he finished, he looked down at me as I drained the remaining cum from his shaft and swallowed the hefty load.

Matthew tucked his cock into his briefs and closed his pants. As I rose up, I was met by a kiss on my lips from him. "That was hot," he said.

"That it was."

The two of us walked down the alleyway and went to the theatre.

The very next day, Matthew and I went to a park near his house. It was a massive park with lots of trees and it had a trail. Matthew whore white shorts that ended at his thighs with a black tank top. While I wore a white t-shirt with blue shorts, ending just above my knee caps.

We didn't run on the trail, instead he walked along it talking about stuff together, mostly about video games. We did talk about possibly one day moving in together once again. Something he had brought up several times. It was clear that Matthew didn't want to be in this area anymore. And for good reason. The area was very religious and from what he told me all the churches in the area didn't allow any people from the LGBT. Which was awful.

But Matthew didn't let that get to him, he wasn't as religious as he was before. He still prayed when he was forced too like at family dinners, but never did it on his own time. I, myself, wasn't a religious person, but I still went to church with the family.

As we continued down the trail we came across a crossroads. The left pathway was closed off, "That's weird," Matthew said, "I remember going down that pathway back in high school. There is a bridge down that way."

"I wonder why it's closed off," I said.

"You want to find out?"

I shrugged, "Sure, but if the cops come, I'm running."

The two of us checked if anyone was nearby and when there wasn't we hopped over the chain that blocked the pathway. We walked down the pathway for a few minutes before we came across the bridge Matthew had talked about. The bridge was also closed off but this time it had a safety sign on it. Clearly telling us the bridge wasn't safe to cross.

"Fond memories here?" I said to Matthew.

He smiled and said, "Yeah, many. And like half of them were sexual."

"I bet," I snickered.

Matthew began climbing down the hill that was next to the bridge and I soon followed. We made it to the riverbank and walked along it until we made it under the bridge. Matthew looked around and let out a smile, "Good times, here. It's a common place where couples would come to fuck."

I looked around, "A bit too dirty, don't you think?"

Matthew let out a small laugh and said, "You literally blew me next to a dumpster last night."

"True that," I said, turning away from him and looking towards the wall. There was a nice piece of graffiti of a butterfly flying over a land of corpses. It was an odd piece of art, but I'm sure it meant something to the artist.

Suddenly, I felt Matthew standing behind with his arms slowly wrapping around my waist. He spoke into my ear, "This art was made by a few friends of mine. They were Goth girls, really nice. They said, 'to them it was beautiful because it showed that despite the horrors in the world, there was always beauty in something'"

"How poetic," was my response.

"Yeah, I guess so," that's when I felt his right hand reach into my shorts. I looked up at him and smiled as he continued to rub my bulge. "You got to blow me in public last night, maybe it's time I return the favor."

My answer to him was a kiss on the lips. We began to kiss more passionately as his hand stroked my erection through the fabric of my briefs. His member began to press against my lower back as we kissed this way.

Our kiss broke off as he turned me towards him. Matthew then squatted down before me and pulled down my shorts. Next, he ran his tongue along the outline of my erection in my tie dye Calvin Klein briefs. In one swift motion, he pulled down my briefs and swallowed my cock into his mouth. Slowly he moved his head back and forth like I did to him the night before. His eyes stared up at me while my cock slid inside his wet mouth. My butt was being caressed by his hands as he pressed his head against my skin shoving my cock deep into his throat. In there the muscles of his throat massaged the tip of my cock causing me to jolt. After a few seconds, he slowly pulled out my cock while his tongue slid under it.

Matthew then rose and once again we locked lips. My hand quickly reached into his shorts and stroked his erection through the fabric of his briefs. After a few moments, I pulled out his cock and we both stood there stroking each other's cock and kissing.

My plan was to bend down and suck Matthew's cock but instead he turned me around. He pulled down my briefs and shorts just below my butt. Next, he parted my cheeks and entered me. He placed his hand on my chest and brought me closer to him where he began to kiss. His pelvis then began to move back and forth, causing his cock to slide inside me. Our moans were muffled by the kissing which was good, given we were under a bridge where stuff could echo.

Our kissing came to a stop when his thrusting sped up. I had bent forward a bit and was holding myself up with my hands on my knees. The panting and moaning became synced as I knew he drew closer to climax.

Matthew was nice enough to warn me that he was closer. So that's when he pulled out and I quickly turned to shove his cock into my mouth. With both of his hands on the side of my head, Matthew moved his pelvis back and forth with haste. Then a few seconds later, I felt him buckle and his load fire into my throat.

I drained Matthew of his yummy cum then stood up where our lips locked. We really loved showing our love to each other. Something many of my past boyfriend's lacked. But Matthew was different.

As I pulled my shorts and underwear back up we heard a noise. The sound came from behind us so we turned to see. The bushes rattled a bit then someone stepped out, a girl. She had long black hair, with an entire black attire. She smiled and said, "Matthew, that was a good show."

I turned to Matthew who looked like he was trying to remember the person's name, "Hey, yeah, I remember you..."

"Christina!" she said walking towards us, "I heard that you were gay, but didn't believe it."

"Well, bisexual to be exact," Matthew said to her.

"Ah, walking on both sides of the fence. I like that. So is this your boyfriend?" she turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm Josh."

She stuck out her hand and said, "Hello there, Josh. I'm Christina, his friend from high school. Or at least, I thought we were. Someone doesn't text me anymore."

"I'm sorry, been a bit busy."

"I bet. It's fine. Watching you fuck your boyfriend made up for it. You guys should be on Pornhub."

"Maybe one day," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, maybe. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

She turned to the art on the wall, "They are destroying this bridge in a few days. I wanted to take a picture of this and admire it one last time." She continued to stare at the art on the wall for a few more seconds before turning to us. "You guys want to join me? I brought snacks!"

It was definitely an awkward moment, but it was nice to meet one of Matthew's friends. Especially one that hadn't turned on him.

The three of us sat near the water while she took out a bag of chips. While we stared at the art she began to talk, "Matthew, I think it's pretty cool that you've come out. Not many people can do that."

Matthew's face grew a smile, "Thanks, Christina."

"I know it must have been hard and it probably is still hard. But just know, I'm here to support you."

"Is this your way of getting me to text you?"

"Only if it works," she laughed. "I always had a crush on you, but you were a dick to a lot of people. But I see coming out changed that."

I didn't say anything. I just listened to the two talk. Another person to support him was nice.

"I'm sorry if I ever was a dick," Matthew said.

"Don't worry about it, the past is the past. It's best we move on from our mistakes, learn from them of course, but always move on."

"Forgot how much wisdom Goth girls carried."

She smirked, "Someone has to, my friend."

We sat under the bridge admiring the graffiti and talking. Matthew and Christina caught up with each other. It was nice to meet someone from Matthew's high school days. Especially someone who wasn't negative towards him. He needed a lot of positive people to help him with his acceptance phase.

The three of us left the underside of the bridge and went back on the trail. At the entrance of the trail, that's where Christina departed.

"It was nice meeting you Josh," She said embracing me in a hug.

"Same to you," I replied.

She then turned to Matthew and said, "Don't be a stranger, Matt. Let's hang out again."

"Of course," Matthew said.

After she left us, we walked back to the truck and went home.