The Handyman Ch. 10

Story Info
Matthew and Josh make some sweet love.
2.9k words
4.54
3.9k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

Chapter 10

I was laying down on Matthew's bed wearing nothing but my pink briefs. Matthew was in the kitchen grabbing us some snacks. His mother, Dorothy, had left for a business trip, leaving the house to ourselves. The first day we actually didn't spend it at home. We had gone out to the mall to linger around and do some light shopping. Then we had come home to make some love and then ended up watching a movie on a streaming service together.

Today was the second of four days that we had the house to ourselves. There wasn't anything in particular planned. My father was nice enough to give me some days off. He knew how in love I was with Matthew. Which I was glad to know my father gave me support.

Matthew came into the room with a bowl of chips wearing his baby blue boxer briefs. The very same boxer briefs he wore the first day I met him. "Here's the chips! And the soda" Matthew said, placing the chips and soda on the table.

He then sat down next to me and we kissed. "I love you," he said.

I smiled, "I love you too," I laid down on my back and ran my hand along his thigh, "Matthew, so what do you want to do today?"

He looked away. While he did I looked up at him and gazed at his beautiful face. He noticed me staring and looked at me, "What?"

I smiled, "I like looking at your face."

Matthew bent down and pressed his lips against mine, "You like it this close?"

"I do."

Matthew kissed me again. My hands moved up his body as he adjusted his position. He was now atop of me, our stomachs and crotches rubbing against each other. My hands rubbed his lower back as our tongues danced inside our mouths. As we continued our make out session my hands slid down to his butt cheeks and began to caress them. Our members were both filled with blood and were pressing against each other. Then the kissing stopped.

"Alright, let's stop there,' he said, getting off of me, "I kind of want to watch the movie."

"Yeah, me too."

I turned onto my stomach as Matthew did the same then the two of us watched the movie.

The sun was still up when the movie ended. The light peaked through the small openings from the curtains. The entire bowl of chips was empty and so were about seven cans of sodas. Matthew stood up from the bed and stretched. I turned to my side and watched him. When he was done, he climbed back into bed and lay down behind me. His arm reached around me which brought me closer to him. My back was to his belly as he held me in his embrace. Our lips once more locked lips.

"Thank you for spending time with me today," he said, staring into my eyes.

"Any time, it's what boyfriends are supposed to do."

Matthew bit his lower lip and said, "So I got a little surprise for you."

"Oh? I like surprises."

"I just hope you don't think it's too corny or something."

"I'm sure it isn't that bad."

Without saying a word, Matthew broke the embrace and rose from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. The door was still open but he had hid himself away from view. A few seconds later he popped back out wearing tighty whities. Not just white briefs, Hanes tighty whities. Immediately, I covered my mouth as I broke into laughter.

The smile that was on his face was replaced with a frown, "Hey, I thought you would like them."

"Um, I'm not into tighty whities."

Embarrassed, Matthew turned away from, "Wait, come here, I want to get a better look."

Matthew came to the bed. Although he looked good in them, I wasn't really a fan of them. Not against white underwear, just tighty whities. I knew there was a fetish out there for them and that's good for those people who had that fetish but it wasn't my thing. I like underwear that is snug and shaped nicely. Hanes or Fruit of the Loom tighty whities were far from it.

"They look good on you. Well anything does," I said smiling at him, "But my problem with them is they are usually too long and too loose. I like my men to wear snug underwear."

Matthew climbed on top of me, "Oh yeah? Like your underwear?"

"Yeah, my underwear is pretty snug."

Matthew licked his lips and brought them closer to mine. His hands were to the side of my head as he kissed me. My hands instinctively reached for his slim muscular body. Then slowly, they slid down to his waist then finally to his bottom. Despite him wearing tighty whities, his butt cheeks felt amazing in the palms of my hands.

He held himself up with one hand while the other hand reached down to my erection inside my briefs. Through the fabric his hand stroked me. My hands reached around and aimed for his erection. But I opened his briefs and took out the 8 inch cut cock. My fingers wrapped around the shaft right below the tip. My thumb gently rubbed against the peehole and got lathered in precum that dripped from his throbbing cock.

In sync, the two of us stroked each other's cock while we kissed. Then eager to want to get to the next step, I used my other hand to gently push him off of me. Matthew sat down on the bed and rested his back on the pillows next to the wall. I crawled my way to him and opened up his underwear some more. My tongue came out and licked the underside of his shaft while my eyes were glued to his. All while my left hand wrapped around his shaft and gently stroked it. I moved my head south to his balls where I began to suck on one. Matthew let out moans when I did. His body even jolted when my tongue made contact with his testicles. I held one ball inside my mouth, slowly sucking on it, for a few seconds before moving onto the other. The entire time hand twisted up and down around his shaft. Causing his moans to grow louder.

When I was done playing with his balls, I moved my head up and wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. The precum wet my lips as I did. Slowly, with my hand still wrapped around the shaft, I moved my head down taking in his thick cock. My other hand grabbed his balls and slowly played with them. In a twisting motion, my hand stroked his cock as I moved my head up and down. Then I removed my hand and took the cock all the way. The head of his phallus was deep into my throat and I could hear Matthew let out a flurry of moans as I continued to hold him inside.

"Oh fuck! That was good," Matthew said when I released his cock from the confines of my throat. Without saying a word, I went back to sucking his cock. My hand was back to stroking the shaft in a twisting motion, this time the cock had lubrication from my saliva.

Matthew continued to let out moans as I continued to work on his cock. I had gotten so lost in the rhythm of sucking my boyfriend's cock that I didn't hear him say the first time that he was close.

"Josh! I'm really close!" Matthew yelled. But it was too late. His member bursted and several shots of cum fired into my mouth. The loads splattered against the walls of my mouth and some even into my throat. All while Matthew moaned with each shot. His hand was on my shoulder when the final shot came out. I had slowed down to let the cum fill my mouth. When he was fully done, I sucked the very tip of his member and sucked out any remaining cum. My hand squeezed his cock to pour any cum that was still in there. When no more came out, I looked up at him and swallowed his load.

Matthew then got me on my knees. He got on his and we kissed once more. His hand reached inside my briefs and fished out my erection. We broke off the kiss, "My turn," He said.

He laid me down on his bed and bent forward. His mouth wrapped around the tip of my cock and he slowly went down, taking in all seven inches of my cut cock. Like I had done to him, his hand was wrapped around the shaft. Slowly he stroked it as he moved his head up and down. In the time we had been together, Matthew had been eager to get better at sucking cock. He no longer gagged. Well except when he was deep throating which something he was slowly getting better at.

Matthew's head went all the way down. His nose pressed against my skin as he held my cock deep in his throat. All while my hand rested on the back of his head. My head was tilted back as the tip of my cock got massaged by his throat muscles. Then he released my cock from his throat and went back to sucking my cock. His hand twisted up and down my shaft like I had down to him. It moved at a rapid rate while his mouth sucked the tip of my cock. With each passing second I drew closer and closer to climax.

My body shook as the first shot of cum fired out my peehole. Matthew had slowed down on the sucking as I emptied my load into his mouth. In total I fired about seven shots of cum. When I was done, Matthew continued to suck my cock and drained me of any cum I had left. Then I released my cock from his mouth and moved up and we kissed. However, he hadn't swallowed the cum. So when I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, some of my cum fell into my mouth. But that didn't bother me at all.

After we kissed some more, Matthew turned me onto my stomach. I felt his hands on my shoulders and slowly they moved down to my butt. His fingers slipped underneath the waistband of my briefs and he pulled them down, removing them entirely. Next, he moved his head down and kissed my soft cheeks while his hands massaged them. Matthew really enjoyed playing with my butt and was often grabbing them, even in public.

The sound of him spitting into his hand and stroking himself filled my ears. Then with one hand he parted my cheeks and I felt the tip of his cock begin to enter me. Slowly, he slid the thick cock inside of me until the skin of his thighs rubbed up against my butt. He planted his hands to my sides and began to move his waist.

Matthew started slow. His pelvis moved back and forth allowing him to slide inside me and rub against my prostate. Moans fled my mouth as he continued. Then they got covered when he came up behind me and we kissed. As we kissed the movements of his pelvis sped up. Our moans echoing inside of each other's mouth. I could feel him all the way inside me and I didn't want him to ever stop.

Matthew gave one final thrust then pulled out. I turned to my side and lied down behind me. Once again his cock slid inside me and he went back at it. However, he didn't start off slow, he moved at the same speed he was going before he pulled out.

Our moans filled the room and I'm sure the neighbors would hear it, but I didn't care. And neither did he. We were madly in love with each other and we didn't care who heard.

Matthew's thrusting began to slow down. His moans turned to cries as he drew closer to climax. Usually, when a man came again after a previous ejactualion the amount wasn't the same, it was usually lesser. However, for Matthew that wasn't the case. He let out an angered cry as his member shot out his load. His hands grabbed me tightly as he filled me with his luscious seed.

Matthew rested his head on the pillow when the final shot of cum came out of him. He was out of breath and he should've been. He fucked me real good. I pulled his cock out from me and held my butt cheeks tightly as I turned to face him. A kiss on the lips is what I gave him then followed by, "I love you, Matthew."

"I love you too, Josh."

I got up from the bed and gingerly made my way to the bathroom to clean myself out.

After I was done with cleaning myself, I came back out and I saw him lying in bed with his deflating cock still out in his tighty whities. I sat down next to him on the bed and wrapped my lips around the cock. I cleaned it with my mouth and sucked out any remaining cum, then I closed up his underwear. Next, I put my briefs back on and lied down next to him. His arm came around me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

My hand rubbed his chest as he began to talk, "So, I've done some searching."

"Searching for what? Gold?" I said jokingly.

The two of us laughed.

"I think I found us a little apartment."

I lifted my head, "I know we talked about moving in together, but I thought we were giving it a little bit more time. Plus you just started your job."

"Yeah, I know but I want to live with you. Plus I already talked with my mom, she said she is willing to lend me the money for a down payment."

"I'm surprised she even said that," Dorothy loved her son very much and often joked about never wanting him to leave. Part of me always thought she was mostly serious about that statement.

"Yeah, me too. But, I want to. Well, only if you want to."

"Of course I want to."

"Perfect! We can check it out together next week," Then we kissed.

My phone vibrated. I sat up on the bed and reached for the phone. It was my father. It was a text from him. As I read the text, Mathew sat behind me and began to pepper my shoulder with kisses. My father had invited both of us to go eat at the house. Veronica, my sister, was going to be there as well.

"So my dad just invited us to dinner at my house," I said to him.

Matthew broke off the kisses and said, "I'll go."

I smiled, "Alright, let's shower."

The two of us got up from the bed and went to the shower.

It was fifteen minutes before six when Matthew and I arrived at my house. Matthew had dressed up nicely for the dinner. He wore a light blue polo with grey skinny jeans. While I still wore the clothes I had worn to his house. But I had intentions to change at the house.

We stepped onto the porch and entered the home. My father was in the living room sitting in his recliner watching the Sopranos. "Dad, the Sopranos again?"

It was my father's favorite show. He watched it every year the entire series.

"Marone!" my father yelled.

Matthew was a bit in shock. "Yeah, it's his favorite show. He starts saying things from the show and be careful, you don't want to piss him off. He might want to whack you."

My father said, "Hey, I would never do that to you, Matthew. Don't listen to him," my father paused the show, "So how are you doing, Matthew? I hope you're hungry."

"I'm doing alright. Thank you for asking."

"I need to change, We'll be right back dad," I said. I grabbed Matthew's hand and brought him upstairs.

We passed by my sister's room and the door was ajar. I popped my head in and waved to her. She was on the phone and waved back. Then Matthew and I went to my room.

In my room, I went to my closet and began to look for something to wear. "Sorry, I had to get you out of there."

"Why?" Matthew you said. He sat at the edge of my bed.

"My dad loves talking about the Sopranos and will talk your ear off about it."

"I think it would be fine, I like the show too."

I turned to him, "Trust me, I saved you a conversation."

With a look chosen, I stripped out of my clothes and began to change.

"Do it slow," Matthew said.

I turned to him and smiled. Slowly I put on my clothes and then went to him. I kissed him on the lips, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"I actually didn't, I think you should do it again."

I smiled, "Maybe later tonight."

"I'd like that."

The two of us left the room and we ran into my sister. She greeted Matthew and the three of us began to talk and head down stairs. When we got to the dining room my mother said, "Dinner is ready!"

The three of us sat down to eat. My father said grace and then we all began to eat.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers