The Happiest Birthday

Story Info
You have a wonderfully sexy birthday surprise for me.
1.5k words
4.24
8.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm already kneeling in position in our bedroom when I hear your car park in the driveway.

As I am every evening, I'm naked and awaiting your arrival home with my hands clasped behind my back, breasts thrust out, gaze on the floor.

The only difference is that I'm also wearing the birthday present you gave me this morning before you left for work.

When you step into the room, I see your sleek black loafers and black slacks and my mouth starts water, awaiting whatever birthday surprise you've arranged for me.

You walk around me for my daily inspection, ensuring that my body is in the proper presentation position.

"Good girl," you practical purr as you see me wearing your gift. "Did you wear it all day?"

"Yes, Sir," I answer, pleased with your approval.

There's a rustle of fabric and then, while standing behind me, you lower your necktie over my eyes and secure it behind my head. My arousal spikes. Our play is always more intense when you blindfold me.

You move around to stand in front of me and you take my hands in your, gently bringing me to my feet. I don't know where you're guiding me until I'm draped over your lap, ass in the air, and I feel the fabric of our comforter brush against my arm.

"I believe I owe you 36 birthday spankings," you murmur as you run your hand over my pale cheeks. "You've been a good girl, though, so I won't be too rough... yet."

I take in a deep breath and then gasp as your hand comes down fast on my left cheek and then my right, right at the top near my lower back. You methodically work your way down my checks, back and forth, covering every inch.

After eight spanks, the last two on my sit spots, you start running one hand over my cheeks while your other dips between my legs, gathering my moisture. When I hear you moan, I know you've licked my cream from your fingertips.

"My pussy tastes delicious tonight," you murmur and my inner muscles clench, loving your possession of my body.

Just as suddenly as my birthday spanking stopped, it starts again at the top of my cheeks. Once more, you work your way down, ending on my sit spots with spanks 15 and 16.

I'm starting to pant as my ass stings and heats up while my pussy clenches, desperate for something inside it.

"Please, Sir, please," I beg as you run your fingers through my slick folds once more.

"As you wish," you murmur and then begin spanking me once more, harder and faster than before.

I'm gasping and moaning as tears leak out of my eyes, soaking your necktie and sliding down my face.

You reach spank 24 and I expect you to stop, but you don't. Instead, you start working over my ass even faster, hitting number 32 much faster.

You stop then to rub my pussy, dipping your fingers inside.

"You are so wet," you tell me and I moan in agreement, so turned on that I'm beyond the ability for coherent speech. I know the tops of my thighs are wet and I'm sure I'm leaving a wet spot on your pant leg, but you don't seem to care.

You suddenly lift me and I find myself on my back and I gasp painfully as the comforter rubs against my beaten flesh.

Then I scream as you spank my pussy twice, hitting my clit hard enough to make my entire body jerk but it's not enough to make me cum.

"Oh please, please, please!" I cry out, so desperate for an orgasm that I would agree to anything, give you anything, do anything.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't worry," you tell me. "You have two birthday spankings left and then I'll make you cum... eventually."

Your chuckle then is low and devious and then I gasp loudly as you spank my right breast and then my left.

You've reached the 36 spanks, but I know you're not done with me. Not hardly. You confirm this when you check to see that your necktie is still covering my eyes properly and then your mouth descends to my breasts where you immediately start sucking on my nipples. You quickly switch to nibbling on them and then tugging them out with your teeth on one and your fingers on the other.

I gasp and it turns into a shriek as I feel the clamps close on my nipples.

"These clamps have a little jewel on them that perfectly matches your other gift, sweetheart," I moan as I visualize it.

Then you slide your hands under my ass, gripping my sore, hot cheeks tightly as you lift me up in the air.

When we land, I realize you're on your back and I'm now kneeling over your rigid cock. Without giving me a second to catch my breath, you pulling me down as you thrust your thick, long shaft deep inside my dripping cunt, making me cry out.

You set a hard, fast rhythm. I may be on top, but I have no power here. I move how you move me as you impale me on your cock over and over again, all while gripping my ass cheeks tighter and tighter.

Then you stop and your grip is so tight on me that I can't move, even though I'm desperate for friction, desperate to cum.

And then I gasp as your surprise for my birthday reveals itself.

You are still holding each of my ass cheeks but when you pull them apart, I feel the jewel-handled buttplug that has been in my ass all day -- your first gift to me today -- being remove.

I open my mouth in shock but you immediately order: "No questions. Don't speak at all. The only sounds you're allowed to make are gasps, moans and screams."

And then I moan as a cock begins to enter my ass. With yours still buried in my pussy, I'm in shock at my first double penetration. As the new cock slides steadily into my ass, I throw my head back, moaning a deep, guttural sound I've never made before.

The mystery man's chest presses against my back as he seats his cock fully in my ass and for a moment, there is no movement other than the pulsing through the two cocks deep in my body and my inner muscles spasming around them, trying to adjust to the sensations.

"Good girl," you murmur as you finally let go of my ass and move your hands up to my face. You don't remove the blindfold, but you do gently cup the side of my face. I moan softly as I press my cheek into your palm and rub against the rough skin of your hand.

It's a moment of tender love, reassuring me that you are truly OK with sharing me, a fantasy I never thought I'd have fulfilled. You love me, I know it with every cell in my body and I smile.

Right before I gasp as the mystery man pulls out of my ass and quickly thrusts back in. Then you pull out and slam in. Then you both pull out until just your cockheads remain in me.

You thrust back into my pussy and as you pull out the mystery man slams into my ass. And with that established rhythm, the two of you work in concert together, guiding my body to heights I never thought I'd experience.

I'm screaming and crying out, gasping and moaning, taking everything the two of you give me. My first orgasm catches me by surprise and I'm so overwhelmed that my mouth falls open in a soundless cry.

Neither of you stop. If anything, you both start fucking me harder.

The mystery man is now holding my hips as he fucks me with abandon, no longer in rhythm with you. You reach up and take the clamps off my nipples, making me shriek in ecstasy as I cum again.

"Oh fuck!" The man behind me grunts as his cock explodes, spurting rope after rope deep in my ass.

Once he's done, he pulls his softening cock out of me and backs away. I have no time to wonder if he's left completely or is still in the room because you have rolled us so I'm now on my back, my legs on your shoulders, your cock plowing into my pussy faster and faster, harder and harder.

With a roar, you cum deep inside me and I cry out as I'm hit with a third orgasm, the most I've ever experienced in one night.

You collapse on top of me and I love the weight of you pressing me into the bed, even as I begin to become aware once more of the ache in my spanked ass.

"Happy birthday, baby," you tell me as you take the blindfold off my ass.

A quick glance shows me our mystery participate has left the room and I'm sure he won't be back. I don't mind as you snuggle me into your body.